March 18, 2024, 10:09:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479638 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: September 10, 2009, 12:20:34 PM »

Wonder if the was the 6th and Maple scent or this one, or both?
snipped:
I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: September 10, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »

I may have missed it, but I do not recall KaraK saying on this forum she received a copy of the report from Mr. Oaks.  She did say she spoke with him.
The witnesses are who KaraK is talking about with the 6th street info, not Mr. Oakes.
It was not until last night that I had ever heard of Beck Street being searched by anyone and it was only until last night that I had ever heard of the "Death Scent" via the e-mail Mr. Oakes sent to Janet and then she posted on the thread.  If this info had been out before, I sure don't recall it and I know for sure that some of us have never researched what even may be on Beck Street.  That was why I was puzzled by its mention.  Course, it may have already been posted on a different forum.
Janet, could you post your original e-mail and the entire e-mail he sent you as his seems to be in mid-thought.  Of course, I know you have to block out your e-mail address.  Thanks.
On WS or IS JenniferO posted that KaraK shared the dog search report with her and DD.I will have to find those posts and post them here when I get home from work.

KaraR, no need to do that for me, I just didn't think I had seen it here.  I don't go to WS and I don't even know what IS means.  Thanks for clarifying that it was on another forum.  Was the thing about Beck Street out on these other forums before Janet posted it here?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: September 10, 2009, 12:29:37 PM »

Sister ... I am not Karma but ... I had never hear about the Beck Street search prior to Harry Oakes' response to my query regarding the 6th Street route.  Mr. Oakes  never acknowledge the 6th Street search in his response but ... out of the blue revealed the Beck Street search regarding the death scent.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 10, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »

Sister ... I am not Karma but ... I had never hear about the Beck Street search prior to Harry Oakes' response to my query regarding the 6th Street route.  Mr. Oakes  never acknowledge the 6th Street search in his response but ... out of the blue revealed the Beck Street search regarding the death scent.

Janet.

Janet, thanks, I didn't think I had read that here before.  We just need to send a lot of prayers up this weekend for the searchers.  How wonderful it would be if this would be the weekend they find her and bring her home!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: September 10, 2009, 12:34:57 PM »

snipped:
I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well.

Who are "they" and who told Kara about Lindsey's scent being detected on 6th Street and near Lingsey's home?  It was not LE/FBI ... those canine searches revealed nothing case related ...

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: September 10, 2009, 12:40:01 PM »

Janet.

Janet, thanks, I didn't think I had read that here before.  We just need to send a lot of prayers up this weekend for the searchers.  How wonderful it would be if this would be the weekend they find her and bring her home!

an angelic monkey

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: September 10, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »

snipped:

When I consider the following post of DD as well as her personal contact with Kara Kampen ... I would assume that the 6th Street search is what Kara is referring to.

Janet

+++++

I am starting this thread to research who lives on 6th street in Mccleary.  Who are they connected to who might be sex offenders etc. 

Kara states early on the dogs were suppose to have hit on scent going up the hill on 6th.  Lindsey's mother has now suppose to be hiring another dog handler who states the dogs also alerted to scent about the same place. 

<snipped>

_____

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: September 10, 2009, 03:42:39 PM »

I am sorry you felt the room was tense last night and I did apologize to Janet as well...

I was just shocked that he revealed the information and I probably came across as being directed at Janet.... sorry

You may be right as to why he decided to reveal it now but it still concerns me about the information being released

mostly because

a) I am sure the perp is reading these forums or is hearing what is said on them

b) The people that read this may go into the area and trample anything that may be of use to LE

c) The perp may panic and do something to LB to endanger her life (hate to say this, if she is still alive   )

d)  If she is not still alive, the perp may move her body

I again apologize if I came across as harsh and anything but shocked

IMPO
~KONA~

Kona - no worries about my comment about the thread being tense.  It happens and sometimes I can't even put my finger directly on it!  That was just my feeling that night.
I have a question for you - you said above: " a) I am sure the perp is reading these forums or is hearing what is said on them"

So, my question is how do you know this?  Or am I taking you to literal?  Thanks, in advance.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 10, 2009, 03:53:04 PM »

snipped:

Who are "they" and who told Kara about Lindsey's scent being detected on 6th Street and near Lingsey's home?  It was not LE/FBI ... those canine searches revealed nothing case related ...

Janet

Janet, the they that is being referred to is LE/FBI.  According to Kara, LE/FBI first said there was scent and then said there was nothing, at least that's they way I read it>
KARA KAMPEN

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #992 on: July 04, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »

When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple. Either route she took either straight home or up 6th she would have had to walk down Maple street a ways.

Originally I was told that they picked up Lindsey's scent on the corner of 6th and Maple (near Beehive retirement center) and it went up 6th street (so to me that is a right onto 6th street) I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well. They are no longer saying this and are now saying the dogs never picked up a scent (that's impossible isn't it????) So I am confused and not sure now what the real story is.

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: September 10, 2009, 04:14:10 PM »

LOL .. you are taking me to literal

I meant, that these sickos IMO get off on seeing what is going on in the investigations.

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: September 10, 2009, 04:28:59 PM »

snipped:

Janet

Janet, the they that is being referred to is LE/FBI.  According to Kara, LE/FBI first said there was scent and then said there was nothing, at least that's they way I read it>
KARA KAMPEN

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #992 on: July 04, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »

When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple. Either route she took either straight home or up 6th she would have had to walk down Maple street a ways.

Originally I was told that they picked up Lindsey's scent on the corner of 6th and Maple (near Beehive retirement center) and it went up 6th street (so to me that is a right onto 6th street) I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well. They are no longer saying this and are now saying the dogs never picked up a scent (that's impossible isn't it????) So I am confused and not sure now what the real story is.

Sister ... you are right.

However ... Harry Oakes confirmed what LE/FBI said.  What in the the world is going on.  It is something akin to the futility of denying your belly botton.  Everytime you look down it is still there.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: September 10, 2009, 04:47:17 PM »

Janet,
belly button, cute
Razz

but I believe that's been the probem from the get go, why is there so much "mis-information"?I mean, unless what LE/FBI said was misunderstood, there is no possible way there was no scent of Lindsey in McCleary unless she was a figment of every one's imagination, and I know for sure she existed.  Also, I all know for sure she has disappeared and it is time to bring her home.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 10, 2009, 04:58:09 PM »

Janet,
belly button, cute
Razz

but I believe that's been the probem from the get go, why is there so much "mis-information"?I mean, unless what LE/FBI said was misunderstood, there is no possible way there was no scent of Lindsey in McCleary unless she was a figment of every one's imagination, and I know for sure she existed.  Also, I all know for sure she has disappeared and it is time to bring her home.

I agree.  Why is the FBI/LE covering up?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 10, 2009, 05:08:56 PM »

I can only hope ... in the process of elimination ... that Harry Oakes findings in regards to the death scent on Beck was taken seriously by the LE/FBI prior to disregarding.

Sister and DD ... I know that it bothers both of you that that I do focus my speculation on Josh Baum and/or Melissa Baum as persons of interest in what happened to Lindsey as well as participants in a coverup.  Nothing in the media has ever indicated that at any time these two were interrogated as persons of interest.  Considering that Lindsey was minutes away from home went observed by the witnesses ... in the process of elimination ...

Maybe I watch too many Datelines and 48 Hours but ... in most missing person cases ... the family is the focus of the investigation until ruled out.

IMO the relationship between Beck and Mommsen along 1st imply that the latest revelation regarding the death scent  goes a long way in supporting my speculations.  IMO.

Janet

++++++

DD's map that reveals the route between Mommsen and Beck via 1st ....

KarmaRoundUp
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #454 on: September 09, 2009, 10:03:08 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.440

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 10, 2009, 06:26:04 PM »

LOL .. you are taking me to literal

I meant, that these sickos IMO get off on seeing what is going on in the investigations.

You are correct... Most Path personality disorders enjoy watching.
There are many PATH personalities all of them with some sort of anti social disorder..

The most obvious Path that does this is an arsonist who will light a fire and watch the fire trucks and ambulance for enjoyment.

Here is the profile of the arsonist in an advanced state.. which is far different then a child that starts a fire..

Pathological Fire setter:

Very few of these

Possibly have a high IQ but can have a history of sever emotional problems.

Have had academic and behavioral problems and often have difficulty establishing relationships

Have a history of medical and or neurological problems

Are likely to have been a victim of physical or sexual abuse.

Are a loner who has a life long fascination with fire.

http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/cjrp/arson.html

What LE would be looking for in this case is a Pah personality such as the monster that held Jaycee Dugard which all of us are going to get a chance to learn about..

In my humble opinion every convicted pedophile and every PIMP that police know about should be searched from every angle immediately..
ALL people associated with them should be looked at..
There homes and there cars and any place they go for privacy.
EVERY ONE OF THEM !
 It would be a huge undertaking and would have to be performed by all investigative agencies across our nation all at one time in cooperation with each other..

I wonder how many missing people they would find..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #515 on: September 10, 2009, 07:43:19 PM »

Thanks for the reply.  Just hoped you would have a copy in your send file.

Where is my "send" file?

Janet

Snipped:
" My assignment is to email her each one of MY posts EACH day" . . . "My part is to email her my posts and thoughts and ... she takes it from there. I am so thankful."

Nothing to do with the Lindsey Baum case and ... everything to do with the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #516 on: September 10, 2009, 07:44:38 PM »

snipped:
Sounds like it could be Beck ST.......pretty close to Lindseys home.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #517 on: September 10, 2009, 07:46:35 PM »

I may have missed it, but I do not recall KaraK saying on this forum she received a copy of the report from Mr. Oaks.  She did say she spoke with him.
The witnesses are who KaraK is talking about with the 6th street info, not Mr. Oakes.
It was not until last night that I had ever heard of Beck Street being searched by anyone and it was only until last night that I had ever heard of the "Death Scent" via the e-mail Mr. Oakes sent to Janet and then she posted on the thread.  If this info had been out before, I sure don't recall it and I know for sure that some of us have never researched what even may be on Beck Street.  That was why I was puzzled by its mention.  Course, it may have already been posted on a different forum.
Janet, could you post your original e-mail and the entire e-mail he sent you as his seems to be in mid-thought.  Of course, I know you have to block out your e-mail address.  Thanks.
On WS or IS JenniferO posted that KaraK shared the dog search report with her and DD.I will have to find those posts and post them here when I get home from work.

KaraR, no need to do that for me, I just didn't think I had seen it here.  I don't go to WS and I don't even know what IS means.  Thanks for clarifying that it was on another forum.  Was the thing about Beck Street out on these other forums before Janet posted it here?
IS=InSessions forum.
I read a few different forums but am only a member here.I only read the Beck ST info here.

Karma Is Coming

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: September 10, 2009, 08:57:43 PM »

I have a question ....

Why didnt MB have the Texas Equisearch join in the efforts to find LB ??

I know they offered their services for free just like HO did in the search.

I would think the more ppl to help the better it would be to find LB

IMPO

~KONA~

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #519 on: September 10, 2009, 09:03:54 PM »

snipped:
Sounds like it could be Beck ST.......pretty close to Lindseys home.
  None of this is making sense at all, she was almost home, something is way off here. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.