April 27, 2024, 12:42:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 483001 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: September 10, 2009, 09:04:22 PM »

I can only hope ... in the process of elimination ... that Harry Oakes findings in regards to the death scent on Beck was taken seriously by the LE/FBI prior to disregarding.

Sister and DD ... I know that it bothers both of you that that I do focus my speculation on Josh Baum and/or Melissa Baum as persons of interest in what happened to Lindsey as well as participants in a coverup.  Nothing in the media has ever indicated that at any time these two were interrogated as persons of interest.  Considering that Lindsey was minutes away from home went observed by the witnesses ... in the process of elimination ...

Maybe I watch too many Datelines and 48 Hours but ... in most missing person cases ... the family is the focus of the investigation until ruled out.

IMO the relationship between Beck and Mommsen along 1st imply that the latest revelation regarding the death scent  goes a long way in supporting my speculations.  IMO.

Janet

++++++

DD's map that reveals the route between Mommsen and Beck via 1st ....

KarmaRoundUp
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #454 on: September 09, 2009, 10:03:08 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.440

Janet, why are calling me out about your theory of MelissaB and JoshB.  I know we disagree, so what it your point?  The reasons for the differences in opinion have been hashed over long ago.  I had hoped you and I had moved beyond that and had agreed to disagree on this issue, but for some reason you wish to bring it up to me again.  Pity.  That's fine that is your theory in your process of elimination and you can write it in every post about it for all I care and I can assure you, it doesn't bother me at all that that is your theory. I don't think it was necessary to call me out on this board in this manner.  I have read all of your posts, I have looked at all your quotes and snippets, so now what . . . you want to argue with me about it again?  I won't!! Go pick a fight with someone else!!  I don't have time for your foolishness! How very rude of you and very distracting of you when those of us you can not be there in person are focusing on sending good light and good energy.  Kindly don't bother to explain to me why you felt it necessary to speak directly to me about it.  I really no longer care.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #521 on: September 10, 2009, 09:05:32 PM »

I have a question ....

Why didnt MB have the Texas Equisearch join in the efforts to find LB ??

I know they offered their services for free just like HO did in the search.

I would think the more ppl to help the better it would be to find LB

IMPO

~KONA~

I have no idea why Texas Equusearch wasn't contacted or if they were contacted.
Does anyone know if Melissa contacted them?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: September 10, 2009, 09:42:28 PM »

Sister - I don't think Janet was trying to start an argument at all, I think she was just talking and trying to be congenial.  I don't believe she meant any disrespect to either of you.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: September 10, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »

Klaas, I respect your perspective.  However, I don't agree.  I have done my best to have a polite and informative conversation with her, more than once.  If this was only happening to me or dd on this case, I might agree.  Some time ago you stepped in and I respected that.  She went and started her own thread to discuss her theories and timelines, I thought that was admirable as I don't have to read it and don't.  But quite frankly I don't appreciate the finger pointing and her huge assumption that her theory bothers me, it doesn't.  When other monkeys who may not be aware of the conversations from the past read something like she posted, I think it shows disrespect in her effort to put me down in order to shore up her theory, particularly when she knows I will not debate it again.
Again, I respect you and all that you and the others accomplish here and on Blink.  I whoeheartedly disagree.

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: September 10, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »

Texas Equisearch ..sorry if spelled wrong ...lol

Offered their services to MB and originally I was told that was who she was going to use to come help in the search

I would like to know why she did not bring them up here...

wouldn't you ?

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: September 10, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »

Offered their services to MB and originally I was told that was who she was going to use to come help in the search

wouldn't you ?

Kona, other than their marvelous reputation, I don't know that much about them i.e. how you get them.  Maybe they need a command center to operate out of -- I really don't know, but it is a good question.  However, in light of so much mis-information circulating, do you know for sure they offered their services and when?  I recall reading recently, sorry I forgot which case, they were asked to help, but at that time did not have the funds.  After I read that, I have them on my donation list.

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: September 10, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »

It was very shortly after LB went missing.... maybe a week

When Harry Oakes Jr. was mentioned for possibly helping is when I was told from the

aunt about the Texas Equisearch offering their services.

Sorry, I did not get the aunt's name but she was a really sweet older lady (50-60ish) that

came to help anyway she could to find LB... hope that age thing doesn't offend anyone

here   lol

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 10, 2009, 10:45:17 PM »

When Harry Oakes Jr. was mentioned for possibly helping is when I was told from the
Sorry, I did not get the aunt's name but she was a really sweet older lady (50-60ish) that
came to help anyway she could to find LB... hope that age thing doesn't offend anyone
here   lol

I focus on the sweet part
flower
would that be one of MB's sisters?  I know she has one, but she's not that oldish :>)

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: September 10, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »

No, it was MB's aunt  lol

she was the one doing all the bake sales

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: September 10, 2009, 11:07:24 PM »

Can I ask a dumb question ?

How do you send pm's on here ??

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: September 10, 2009, 11:24:31 PM »

PMs aren't allowed anymore, Kona.  If we need to get in touch with another monkey, we just send an email request to Klaas, who forwards that on to the other monkey, who then will get in touch by email.  She's busy, our Klaas is.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: September 10, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »

oh ok thank you

I was just reading my profile and it said pm... couldn't see how to do it ... now I know why ....lol

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 11, 2009, 01:17:14 AM »

here   lol

I heard on another case that Texas Equisearch was short on resources. I do not know if this is still the case. What a wonderful person Tim is! On the other hand, I hate to say it, but I have not seen MB doing a whole lot of anything and it has driven me crazy since the very beginning!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: September 11, 2009, 01:21:00 AM »

LOL .. you are taking me to literal

I meant, that these sickos IMO get off on seeing what is going on in the investigations.

You are correct... Most Path personality disorders enjoy watching.
There are many PATH personalities all of them with some sort of anti social disorder..

The most obvious Path that does this is an arsonist who will light a fire and watch the fire trucks and ambulance for enjoyment.

Here is the profile of the arsonist in an advanced state.. which is far different then a child that starts a fire..

Pathological Fire setter:

Very few of these

Possibly have a high IQ but can have a history of sever emotional problems.

Have had academic and behavioral problems and often have difficulty establishing relationships

Have a history of medical and or neurological problems

Are likely to have been a victim of physical or sexual abuse.

Are a loner who has a life long fascination with fire.

http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/cjrp/arson.html

What LE would be looking for in this case is a Pah personality such as the monster that held Jaycee Dugard which all of us are going to get a chance to learn about..

In my humble opinion every convicted pedophile and every PIMP that police know about should be searched from every angle immediately..
ALL people associated with them should be looked at..
There homes and there cars and any place they go for privacy.
EVERY ONE OF THEM !
 It would be a huge undertaking and would have to be performed by all investigative agencies across our nation all at one time in cooperation with each other..

I wonder how many missing people they would find..

Hi Edward,
I cannot send you a pm so I am just going to ask you right here. You seem to know way more about SO's then I do. Is it possible for an SO to abduct kids and then go years without doing it again? I do not know how long you have been following cases but I am currently reading a book about TB. He was a person of interest in many missing girls cases in Northern California in the late 80's. Do you know who I am referring to?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: September 11, 2009, 01:38:23 AM »

I do not know if a sociopath has an on/off switch.. Although they do appear to be able to control themselves in public.
I am sorry it is late, who was TB?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: September 11, 2009, 02:49:05 AM »

I do not know if a sociopath has an on/off switch.. Although they do appear to be able to control themselves in public.

Timothy Bindner and the book is "Stalemate". He was a suspect in several missing girls cases but he was never convicted, in fact he successfully sued LE and won. He is an extremely interesting character. You can google his name and he is all over the place. The book is a must read for anyone who follows missing childrens cases.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #536 on: September 11, 2009, 09:31:36 AM »

In my experience, it is possible, but not probable.  In many cases, if not in most, there is clear evidence of escalation.  What I mean by that is, as the impulse to offend against a child increases, the "risk" the offender is willing to take to satisfy that impulse increases as well.  Abductions for the purpose of committing a sexual offense is evidence of escalation.  Once that threshold is crossed, and the perp gets away with it, the crime will continue to escalate.  In other words, there is still room to escalate.  The offenses may get more violent (incidentally, recent studies suggest that offenses against children are getting increasingly more violent) or may occur more often.  They may involve more or different children.  The offense may result in murdering the child.  Just as a heroin addict needs a fix, the typical sex offender needs a fix.

I agree with Edward that SOME can control themselves in public.  But that's not the general rule.  Offending "in public" is evidence of escalation.  Think about how many children are molested at amusement parks every year.  We've read about them and have covered them here.  Disney reported them just this year, I believe.  In one case close to me, a pedo was riding on the swings.  When the ride started, he pulled a little girl close to him and, while they were up in the air, he molested her!  How in the world did he think he was going to get away with that?  But nonetheless, he did it.  In many abduction cases, the offense occurs in public.  Based on what we know in this case, Lindsey was abducted in public.  Nevaeh Buchanan was abducted in public.  Samantha Runnion was abducted in public.  Tori Stafford was abducted in public.  Again, it's escalation--how much risk is the perp willing to take.

As a good example of this, think about how many child sex offenders you've read about that have been busted in sting operations.  That is, soliciting young girls for sexual activity in chat rooms.  The risk of getting caught is exponentially high.  These guys even ask "Are you the cops?"  The "Decoy" says, "No."  And they believe the decoy.  And these sickos take the chance to get their fix.

So, in short, once the impulse escalates to an abduction, it is not likely that perp will "regress."  Rather, it is more likely that the perp will escalate and offend again and again and again.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #537 on: September 11, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »

wouldn't you ?
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that.
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: September 11, 2009, 11:20:48 AM »

In my experience, it is possible, but not probable.  In many cases, if not in most, there is clear evidence of escalation.  What I mean by that is, as the impulse to offend against a child increases, the "risk" the offender is willing to take to satisfy that impulse increases as well.  Abductions for the purpose of committing a sexual offense is evidence of escalation.  Once that threshold is crossed, and the perp gets away with it, the crime will continue to escalate.  In other words, there is still room to escalate.  The offenses may get more violent (incidentally, recent studies suggest that offenses against children are getting increasingly more violent) or may occur more often.  They may involve more or different children.  The offense may result in murdering the child.  Just as a heroin addict needs a fix, the typical sex offender needs a fix.

I agree with Edward that SOME can control themselves in public.  But that's not the general rule.  Offending "in public" is evidence of escalation.  Think about how many children are molested at amusement parks every year.  We've read about them and have covered them here.  Disney reported them just this year, I believe.  In one case close to me, a pedo was riding on the swings.  When the ride started, he pulled a little girl close to him and, while they were up in the air, he molested her!  How in the world did he think he was going to get away with that?  But nonetheless, he did it.  In many abduction cases, the offense occurs in public.  Based on what we know in this case, Lindsey was abducted in public.  Nevaeh Buchanan was abducted in public.  Samantha Runnion was abducted in public.  Tori Stafford was abducted in public.  Again, it's escalation--how much risk is the perp willing to take.

As a good example of this, think about how many child sex offenders you've read about that have been busted in sting operations.  That is, soliciting young girls for sexual activity in chat rooms.  The risk of getting caught is exponentially high.  These guys even ask "Are you the cops?"  The "Decoy" says, "No."  And they believe the decoy.  And these sickos take the chance to get their fix.

So, in short, once the impulse escalates to an abduction, it is not likely that perp will "regress."  Rather, it is more likely that the perp will escalate and offend again and again and again.

Edward and JessStar,
Just wanted to thank you both for helping me "get my learn on" lol!!
I always look forward to your insightful thoughts and informative explanations.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: September 11, 2009, 12:50:59 PM »

wouldn't you ?

Kona, other than their marvelous reputation, I don't know that much about them i.e. how you get them.  Maybe they need a command center to operate out of -- I really don't know, but it is a good question.  However, in light of so much mis-information circulating, do you know for sure they offered their services and when?  I recall reading recently, sorry I forgot which case, they were asked to help, but at that time did not have the funds.  After I read that, I have them on my donation list.

I do have a question about the Texas Equisearch. Would that be something that MB would have to organize, or is it something that the local law enforcement would have to get in touch with? I'm not exactly sure what they do, but when I was reading about Equisearch helping get some new information on the disappearance of Hailey Cummings, they were questioning people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.