March 19, 2024, 03:30:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479697 times)
KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: September 11, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »

Either MB or LE can request their services....

MB has to call them personally to request their help

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: September 11, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »

I wonder why not?

http://texasequusearch.org/

That's if someone she knows is reading the forums, and maybe MB doesn't have the phone number, please forward it to her.
DMCLEAN42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: September 11, 2009, 02:12:32 PM »

Sister.... I have to agree with you.  I feel that tamikosmom is in the wrong.  This is my first time ever commenting on this site.  But for the record, Melissa Baum took a polygraph and PASSED if anybody remembers!  this is why she isn't a suspect!  My goodness!  I live in Washington but not in Mccleary and don't know anybody involved directly, but come on.  People are missing the point.  The point is not to point fingers at the family, it is to find Lindsey alive and bring her home.  Look at the Jaycee Duggard case.  He step dad was blamed by outsiders all along and he was innocent.  She was alive just minutes from her home.  So nobody should give up hope, just remember what is important.
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: September 11, 2009, 03:53:40 PM »

Welcome to the board DMCLEAN42 ! 
DMCLEAN42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: September 11, 2009, 03:58:15 PM »

Why Thank You! an angelic monkey
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: September 11, 2009, 04:04:39 PM »

In the defense, even though MB took the polygraph and passed, she will still be a suspect. Even if she is innocent, and it's just because Lindsey is still missing. #1 though, finding Lindsey, wherever she is!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: September 11, 2009, 04:52:44 PM »

I still cannot help but wonder if there is any possibilty that LB and Nancy Moyer are connected. Neither have been found and Nancy is so tiny and petite she could have been mistaken for a child from a distance. Where are you Lindsey?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #547 on: September 11, 2009, 05:08:30 PM »

I still cannot help but wonder if there is any possibilty that LB and Nancy Moyer are connected. Neither have been found and Nancy is so tiny and petite she could have been mistaken for a child from a distance. Where are you Lindsey?
Could very well be, at this point in time I just don't know what to think about this case anymore. I go from thinking one thing to another, but one thing that stays constant is I believe Lindsey knew the person.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: September 11, 2009, 05:53:57 PM »

MELISSA BAUM

What if Marilyn LaChester is telling the truth in regards to physical abuse by both Melissa and Josh towards Lindsey ... physical abuse that involved reports being filed with the McCleary Police Department and CPS ... filed and not acted upon.

No backup to the contrary regarding the Police and CPS reports has been revealed in any of the Lindsey Baum Threads.

Without backup to the contrary ... without backup that Marilyn LaChester is the grandmother of all liars and ... most of all ... out of love for Lindsey ... I cannot let this go.

If I have missed something ... link please.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++

MARILYN LA CHESTER - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

2.  They have the reports I help Lindsey file.

3.  Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS

p://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

4.  To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

5.  I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

MARILYN LA CHESTER'S FRIEND - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  ... One time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about, haha. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: September 11, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »

Janet I know you are having trouble letting that go, and to be honest I'm having trouble with all that as well. I just don't know what to think anymore  Lindsey was so close to her home.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: September 11, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: September 11, 2009, 06:12:52 PM »

MELISSA BAUM

What if Marilyn LaChester is telling the truth in regards to physical abuse by both Melissa and Josh towards Lindsey ... physical abuse that involved reports being filed with the McCleary Police Department and CPS ... filed and not acted upon.

No backup to the contrary regarding the Police and CPS reports has been revealed in any of the Lindsey Baum Threads.

Without backup to the contrary ... without backup that Marilyn LaChester is the grandmother of all liars and ... most of all ... out of love for Lindsey ... I cannot let this go.

If I have missed something ... link please.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++

MARILYN LA CHESTER - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

2.  They have the reports I help Lindsey file.

3.  Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS

p://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

4.  To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

5.  I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

MARILYN LA CHESTER'S FRIEND - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  ... One time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about, haha. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

you only have "pieces" of this whole story.  I on the other hand followed through with all of this to get to the bottom of it so my opinion is totally different from yours.  Turns out the person you are quoting above a Marilyn's friend, has since asked marilyn all about the reports, and Marilyn admitted she did not have any reports and she does not know if one was ever filed.  She also went on to say that she thought marilyn made it all up because LE was investigating Marilyn pretty hard and it made marilyn mad at MB.  She was already mad at MB and JB, but she was really mad after LE questioned her a lot about Lindsey's disappearance.  The friend went on to tell me she though that is why Marilyn got on the net and started saying these things. 

The friend went on to tell me that marilyn totally overreacts to anything, and has insisted before that mothers were abusing their children when they were not. 

so after much correspondence with the person you are quoting to prove the abuse of LB by the hands of her mother, has went on to admit to me after talking more to Marilyn about all of this, that marilyn was mad and this is why she is saying it and she does not believe it to be true.

I have tried to stay out of this discussion because it is just better I do... but if you are going to quote someone you need to know the rest of the story. So this is why I am posting about it.  I have this all in emails, but I am not going to post them, as it would take me forever to sort through them all and try to find the exact quotes.

I honestly do not mind that someone suspects any one including mb, etc, but to quote something that I followed up on extensively and others do not know that is giving people the wrong idea about what really happened, so I am trying to clear that up.  Other than that I really feel I should not discuss this because it always turns into something I don't mean it to be.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: September 11, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »

Thanks DD  This is all so frustrating.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: September 11, 2009, 06:20:13 PM »

when I asked if marilyn had the reports so I could read them ( there is more I will find it)

"i don't know what all she's said online though, as far as having them etc.  even if they made a report i doubt she would have had them, ya know.  you have to actually go down there and put in a request, then wait a few days, and i don't think they would give it to her anyway although not sure about that, so she probably did lie about having a report, and i think she might be one to exaggerate, but i tend to think she did call the cops on these people on behalf of lindsey in the past because the feds were all over marilyn right away, i know that for a fact through her mom.  but yeah i don't know how reliable marilyn is and i agree that there is no way that young boy could hold up under that kind of pressure, i've always thought that was ridiculous, that if he did it he would have broke down pretty darn quick, regardless of if his mom helped him or not"

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: September 11, 2009, 06:20:16 PM »

Unlike Marilyn LaChester ... the following commentor did not identify herself but ... MAMAHEAD's words do concur with Marilyn LaChester assertions regarding Josh.

I cannot comprehend why anybody would be so vicious as to post such claims against Lindsey's brother if there was not a foundation   I could be wrong but justice for Lindsey Baum implies her brother cannot be disregarded as a suspect.

Janet

+++++

MAMAHEAD - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: September 11, 2009, 06:21:52 PM »

more from the person you are quoting.

when asked what about what she posted

"i wouldn't go by that, but she could be exaggerating or something.  we were watching the news at the baby shower the other day and a story came on about that mom dragging her kid through the store by his leash, well i didn't think it was any big deal really, lol, but she thought the chick should go to jail and be dragged by the neck, etc. etc.  she kept saying that leash is around his neck, while the newscaster clearly said it was a harness, so what i'm saying is it's all a matter of perception."

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: September 11, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »

when asked about the welps ( same person you are quoting)

"what the deal is here as far as welts, spankings.  honestly i don't know what to think, like everything else with this case it's kind of murky.  i suppose it's possible that she could be striking back at melissa baum and co. defensively, having been accused of kidnapping, turning the tables, but even so why would she have been under suspicion to begin with.  she's pretty much told the same story all along, but here's another thing to consider, most of what she's saying is kind of hearsay anyway, i've never heard her say that she witnessed any of these events"

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: September 11, 2009, 06:31:49 PM »

another example, marilyn had said lindsey told her about the white car, so when I asked about that I got this answer

she's also
> curious about the white car, she says she was already moved when that report
> was made involving lindsey so she doesn't know too much else about it,

as you can see marilyn lachester makes stuff up, but when you have someone go back and get to the bottom of it, then it is not true what she said, it is something she heard about or something and has not knowledge of, never saw it, etc.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: September 11, 2009, 06:32:21 PM »

Thanks DD, so in other words, Marilyn is saying this stuff to get back at Melissa. I don't think she is mentally stable.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: September 11, 2009, 06:43:21 PM »

Marilyn Lachester was investigated for the disappearance of Lindsey, according to her friend (the person you keep quoting) and after MANY questions I finally got to the bottom of this mess.  What it turns out to be is marilyn never witnessed anything, never saw anything, Lindsey never told her about a white car, marilyn has no reports, marilyn is known to exaggerate and be a loud mouth, marily was mad at mb because she (marilyn) was being investigated

it's all a bunch of crap as is so many other things in this case.  if you get to listening to everyone behind the scenes in this case (which believe me I have so many people ringing in my ear about each other) you soon learn that they are all infighting and pointing fingers at each other and when they get mad, out comes the lies and all the dirty laundry and blah blah blah.  It's ridiculous to use this case to fight and tell lies on each other but there is so much of it going on it is crazy....

now if someone wants to believe MB is responsible for lindsey's disappearance that is fine with me, but using marilyn lachester to try to prove it is ridiculous "IF" you have the whole story "WHY" she is doing it.  It's all bs infighting.  Just is all the other BS people keep saying. 

and while I am at it let me clear up a few other things people are "gossiping about" concerning MB.  people are gossiping that she spent money on a new computer and a new bike for josh and a ps2 for josh etc... the truth is, the guy who wrote the song for LB, gave MB a computer for Lindsey for when lindsey returns and told MB to use it so she could get on the net.  MB is using her old keyboard etc she had a year ago... Josh's dad bought him the bike and ps2.  MB is not using any of the money for these things, yet, people are "gossiping" about it all over the place... even at the search... how wonderful is that. 

there is a lot going on, but it is all crap that people are saying and they have no idea what the truth is about it, and they don't even bother asking or they would know.  when I hear gossip I contact the person and straight up ask them... hey what's up with this crap... the only way to get to the truth is to start asking the person who said it and the person who they are saying it about... and that is what I try to do. 

sometimes you can't figure out who is lying and who is not.  but usually the person will finally admit they really don't know they just "thought maybe" or there is a reason why the person lied.. .usually they are mad at the other person and just make it all up.  They don't expect someone like me to go ask the person flat out... but I do.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.