March 18, 2024, 10:22:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479640 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: September 12, 2009, 02:29:59 AM »

Here is a map that DD had posted in the photos/maps thread.Shows Beck ST. up from Mommsen ST.
Looks like 1st ST. goes from Beck to Mommsen,almost right in front of Lindsey's house.

BUMP

This is what I was hoping for to research, but I can not stay here with the other nonsense..

That's your choice.  You also have a choice of overlooking whatever posts don't suit your fancy.  That's how it's done in a lot of forums, which you'll find no matter where you go.  Of course, their are sev forums where a poster gets a time-out or are banned forever for simply giving their opinions.  On those forums, most posters live in fear of their mods. 

At least in this forum, mods are not 'the dragons at the gate', waiting to stomp on anyone who says how they feel.  We monkeys typically treat each other with respect, skipping over posts we don't agree with, rather than getting into heated battles over differing opinions.  Chaos does not rule this forum, and for that, I am grateful.  I've been on nearly all the other forums, and ya know what?  It felt like I needed to wear combat gear if I ever posted in there.  Many others have experienced the same thing. 

There's a report button in here for a reason, and that's in case someone gets out of hand.  Our mods will take care of any problem that arises, and do it firmly but with respect.  So we don't need to.  Thank goodness.  Everyone here is in a safe place to share how we feel on any given topic.  And I hope that you'll choose to stay and continue to contribute your research and opinions. 

It is my choice, and my concerns are with a child and serious research, that's what suits my fancy...Lindsey Baum is missing, she has not been found correct? Do you know me? Do u think I care about how one forum treats another and how the mods are? I care about a missing child not the politics via the net about different forums. If u didn't like what I posted, then why did u not overlook it instead of coming at me as if you are the guard at the dragon's gate? And as far as I am concerned this is the combat zone, sorry u see it different. I am not here to play games, to have a meeting or a battle of the minds with other monkeys, I am here to help with the finding of a missing child....I spend time and effort in research not for the hell of it, I care..I do not have time for the vicious circle of content in which we can not find an answer...do you? hell I can not even make a post with out of a series of habitually repeated posts taking up a whole page in which can be found in it's own thread..."TIMELINE" .. How can we continue progressive research when we only speculate one theory or one specualtion, there has to be some diversity in it all to afford new leads? If I am wrong I apologize, if I am right I apologize...I do think I am civil, and I do try to be objective, but there comes a time when you have to try a different approach, a new direction if the one is not working that one speculates on...I am a serious researcher...I do not pride on the media or what other sources put in text. I research, I look, I keep my mind open to possibilities...I always read others thoughts, I often times search from those...But when I can not find something relevant or credible to cite as a credible source it is time to move on...If I find something along the way that is in relation to what someone has posted I will put it out there. But here and for days and weeks and months none of us have found Lindsey? That means we keep digging. I could sit here all day and night and go over the same thing over and over and over without accomplishing a damn thing, but I don't...I research the hell out of the population that surrounded Lindsey, it takes hours, days, nights, weeks...but At least I know more than I did before...about many things, not just a narrow minded focus on the obvious...

I do not need a report button, but I do need a delete button

Klass Please delete my account here...Thank you
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: September 12, 2009, 03:42:28 AM »

Does anyone have a firm confirmation of who all has taken the polygraph?

I just went through bits and pieces of ML VS. MB and this is how I feel 

I wouldn't use ML as complete evidence just because she is known for getting melodramatic about things. I overheard her talking to my coworker one night about her husband, not nice things, and my coworker turned to me after ML left and said 'and all I asked her was how she was doing'. This has been about 2 years ago. She must have just been having a bad day, but I'm sure when she is in a good mood with hubby she isn't calling him viscious and vile names.

I just always keep in mind that people react differently to stressful situations.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: September 12, 2009, 08:08:35 AM »

DD

I provide the forum with the source of speculations.  Each poster ... including you ...  is free to accept or reject my backup.

However ... when you claim that Josh was home when Lindsey left the Kampen residence on the evening she when missing and fail to provide backup ...

Am I making sense?

Janet

I think you make a lot of sense, Janet.  I do not post a lot, but try to follow this thread regularly.  I feel you add a lot by your questions, as I have had a few of them myself.  I feel DD may be trying to bulldoze you.  I hope not.  Don't let that happen as this thread needs all the questions it can stir up to hopely find Lindsey, whatever the outcome.  Keep up your good work.  Shortcake

Thanks Shortcake

I think most have me figured out.  I am strong willed and not deterred in my focus of speculation until "proof" is revealed that my focus is headed in the wrong direction.

If Melissa Baum or LE/FBI confirms that Josh was home with her when Lindsey left the Kampen residence on the evening of June 26, 2009 ... my focus then will then be ...

Janet

The following post that Kara Kampen submitted to the form is the reason that I am skeptical that Josh was home at the time that Lindsey left her residence.  Think about how many Monkeys queried this issue from the getgo.  It only reason that that this would be one of the first questions that Kara asked Melissa when she found out that Lindsey had not returned home.  Yet on July 8th ... almost two weeks later ...  Kara claims she did not know the answer.

Something does not seem right.  IMO

I do not doubt for one minute that DD is convinced her source is credible ... her source that claims that Josh was home at that crucial time.  However ... I would appreciate making that decision for myself.

Something does not seem right.

Janet

++++++++

DID JOSH GO HOME AS INSTRUCTED?

Quote from: Northern Rose on July 08, 2009, 03:51:16 PM

Bike was left behind Shell, fight took place on Maple where neighbour sent Josh away.

Where did he go from there?

Who picked up the bike as it was left at the Shell?

Did he go straight home and was anyone there?
Was he home at 9:15 - 9:30

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1653 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:14 PM »

1) I can't answer the first one because I was told he went home but was not there myself.

2) The bike stayed at the Shell station. It was not picked up until 2 to 3 days after.

3) Josh's mom was home but again for the same reason as 1 I can not factually say he went straight home.

4) ?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870434;topicseen#msg870434

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: September 12, 2009, 08:24:42 AM »

I wouldn't use ML as complete evidence just because she is known for getting melodramatic about things. I overheard her talking to my coworker one night about her husband, not nice things, and my coworker turned to me after ML left and said 'and all I asked her was how she was doing'. This has been about 2 years ago. She must have just been having a bad day, but I'm sure when she is in a good mood with hubby she isn't calling him viscious and vile names.

I just always keep in mind that people react differently to stressful situations.

Jademoff

The reason that I am a believer in Marilyn LaChester's words in her comments is that her accounts encompassing the abuse of Lindsey Baum by both Melissa and Josh  includes LE and CPS.  I reason ... if she was going to fabricate ... I do not believe she would use sources in those fabrications that had the ability to dispute her words.  Also ... it must be remembered that Marily LaChester did not hide behind a nic when she submitted her comments in response to the KING5 article ... she identified herself.

However ... I concede I could be wrong in regards to my take.

Janet

++++++

MARILYN LA CHESTER - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

2.  They have the reports I help Lindsey file.

3.  Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

4.  To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

5.  I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

MARILYN LA CHESTER'S FRIEND - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  ... One time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about, haha. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

MAMAHEAD - IN HER OWN WORDS

1.  Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: September 12, 2009, 08:31:50 AM »

According to the following media source ... Melissa Baum and Scott Williams voluntarily took polygraphs.  I have not read of any other polygraphs given in the Lindsey Baum case.

Janet

+++++

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #625 on: September 12, 2009, 09:40:25 AM »

Here is a map that DD had posted in the photos/maps thread.Shows Beck ST. up from Mommsen ST.
Looks like 1st ST. goes from Beck to Mommsen,almost right in front of Lindsey's house.

BUMP

This is what I was hoping for to research, but I can not stay here with the other nonsense..
I sure want to know more about this, almost right in front of Lindsey's house   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #626 on: September 12, 2009, 09:47:19 AM »

Marilyn Lachester was investigated for the disappearance of Lindsey, according to her friend (the person you keep quoting) and after MANY questions I finally got to the bottom of this mess.  What it turns out to be is marilyn never witnessed anything, never saw anything, Lindsey never told her about a white car, marilyn has no reports, marilyn is known to exaggerate and be a loud mouth, marily was mad at mb because she (marilyn) was being investigated

it's all a bunch of crap as is so many other things in this case.  if you get to listening to everyone behind the scenes in this case (which believe me I have so many people ringing in my ear about each other) you soon learn that they are all infighting and pointing fingers at each other and when they get mad, out comes the lies and all the dirty laundry and blah blah blah.  It's ridiculous to use this case to fight and tell lies on each other but there is so much of it going on it is crazy....

now if someone wants to believe MB is responsible for lindsey's disappearance that is fine with me, but using marilyn lachester to try to prove it is ridiculous "IF" you have the whole story "WHY" she is doing it.  It's all bs infighting.  Just is all the other BS people keep saying. 

and while I am at it let me clear up a few other things people are "gossiping about" concerning MB.  people are gossiping that she spent money on a new computer and a new bike for josh and a ps2 for josh etc... the truth is, the guy who wrote the song for LB, gave MB a computer for Lindsey for when lindsey returns and told MB to use it so she could get on the net.  MB is using her old keyboard etc she had a year ago... Josh's dad bought him the bike and ps2.  MB is not using any of the money for these things, yet, people are "gossiping" about it all over the place... even at the search... how wonderful is that. 

there is a lot going on, but it is all crap that people are saying and they have no idea what the truth is about it, and they don't even bother asking or they would know.  when I hear gossip I contact the person and straight up ask them... hey what's up with this crap... the only way to get to the truth is to start asking the person who said it and the person who they are saying it about... and that is what I try to do. 

sometimes you can't figure out who is lying and who is not.  but usually the person will finally admit they really don't know they just "thought maybe" or there is a reason why the person lied.. .usually they are mad at the other person and just make it all up.  They don't expect someone like me to go ask the person flat out... but I do.
So what is Marilyn so mad at Melissa and Josh Baum about?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: September 12, 2009, 09:47:31 AM »

Me too!

Janet

++++++

DD's map that reveals the route between Mommsen and Beck via 1st ....

KarmaRoundUp
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #454 on: September 09, 2009, 10:03:08 PM
»

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.440

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: September 12, 2009, 09:48:50 AM »

Janet, I agree something is not right. No matter how I try to follow different thoughts and ideas, I keep coming back to my original thoughts, which I find disturbing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: September 12, 2009, 10:06:44 AM »

Janet, I agree something is not right. No matter how I try to follow different thoughts and ideas, I keep coming back to my original thoughts, which I find disturbing.

no rose colored glasses

Considering the argument a short time prior to Lindsey's diappearance ... the question concerning whether Josh was home at that crucial time been around since the getgo.  If this young man was home ... I wish LE would confirm it and ... speculation regarding Josh can cease.

I emailed McLeary LE and the FBI regarding this topic.  No response.

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #630 on: September 12, 2009, 10:06:59 AM »

I am done, I'm going to go discuss with someone sane.
DD,I don't think that is very fair of you.
Janet and everyone here can post their opinions and thoughts no matter who agrees or disagrees with them.Everyone can choose to just keep on scrolling past the ones you and others don't agree with.
I think what Janet is trying to say is my thought sometimes also.......you have your sources and I understand you cannot say who those sources are but you are asking us to believe your sources,have faith in your sources when we have no clue who these people are.
I'm like Janet in that respect,I have a hard time believing and trusting in things said/read if I don't see it with my own eyes.Afterall,I don't know if these sources are lying or telling the truth or what.Shoot,most times I don't even believe in what the media says/prints.
Maybe Janet can never address you by name or something,that might make this all go more smoothly but I really believe that Janet is not here to argue.She is a great advocate just like you,she is hardheaded and stubborn just like me.I have been posting with her for quite a while and I have seen others(including myself sometimes)just scroll on past her posts.Why can't you and others do that but still post here?
We are all adults here and we all have opinions and that is allowed....we will all disagree and agree with others.I appreciate you and Janet.
Now,can we get back to Lindsey?

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: September 12, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »

no rose colored glasses

Considering the argument a short time prior to Lindsey's diappearance ... the question concerning whether Josh was home at that crucial time been around since the getgo.  If this young man was home ... I wish LE would confirm it and ... speculation regarding Josh can cease.

I emailed McLeary LE and the FBI regarding this topic.  No response.

Janet

I would like to know the answer to this also, by Le and FBI.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: September 12, 2009, 10:14:33 AM »

I am done, I'm going to go discuss with someone sane.
DD,I don't think that is very fair of you.
Janet and everyone here can post their opinions and thoughts no matter who agrees or disagrees with them.Everyone can choose to just keep on scrolling past the ones you and others don't agree with.
I think what Janet is trying to say is my thought sometimes also.......you have your sources and I understand you cannot say who those sources are but you are asking us to believe your sources,have faith in your sources when we have no clue who these people are.
I'm like Janet in that respect,I have a hard time believing and trusting in things said/read if I don't see it with my own eyes.Afterall,I don't know if these sources are lying or telling the truth or what.Shoot,most times I don't even believe in what the media says/prints.
Maybe Janet can never address you by name or something,that might make this all go more smoothly but I really believe that Janet is not here to argue.She is a great advocate just like you,she is hardheaded and stubborn just like me.I have been posting with her for quite a while and I have seen others(including myself sometimes)just scroll on past her posts.Why can't you and others do that but still post here?
We are all adults here and we all have opinions and that is allowed....we will all disagree and agree with others.I appreciate you and Janet.
Now,can we get back to Lindsey?

POST OF THE DAY!

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #633 on: September 12, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »

i am definitely put off by the lack of information from the police in this case. the only reason i can think of that they didnt comment on Mr. Oakes search results could be because it wasn't an official search done through the police or fbi and they cant release info done by other people for legal reasons..i have no clue though. it still makes me upset! 

i also think they could be withholding this info for fear that the perp would go and move the remains or go back and clean up possible evidence. 

i agree with tamikosmom that the timing, Mr. Oakes' dog tracing her scent and then the dog picking up the "death scent" is all a little too coincidental to me, but again, the forest is a large area and it is possible that the "death scent" is from someone else...ugh.
All the more reason LE should have investigated Harry's dogs scenting way back in July when/if that happened.
Has anyone heard that LE did find a dead body.....any dead body?
I haven't.
I also think the media coming out of McCleary sucks.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: September 12, 2009, 10:25:35 AM »

i am definitely put off by the lack of information from the police in this case. the only reason i can think of that they didnt comment on Mr. Oakes search results could be because it wasn't an official search done through the police or fbi and they cant release info done by other people for legal reasons..i have no clue though. it still makes me upset! 

i also think they could be withholding this info for fear that the perp would go and move the remains or go back and clean up possible evidence. 

i agree with tamikosmom that the timing, Mr. Oakes' dog tracing her scent and then the dog picking up the "death scent" is all a little too coincidental to me, but again, the forest is a large area and it is possible that the "death scent" is from someone else...ugh.
All the more reason LE should have investigated Harry's dogs scenting way back in July when/if that happened.
Has anyone heard that LE did find a dead body.....any dead body?
I haven't.
I also think the media coming out of McCleary sucks.

I agree, and also want to thank-you for your previous post.  I don't know I have tried to think of different scenarios, I really have, but I keep coming back to feelings I have, which I just can't seem to sweep under the rug. Something just keeps nagging at me that this is not as complicated as it all appears 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #635 on: September 12, 2009, 10:27:52 AM »

BUMP

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: September 12, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »

I think that any of us could do what DD did? Talk to the source directly? If people want to know if josh was home, call LE? Or like DD said email Melissa Baum? There is no sense to keep running in a vicious circle because you will get the same answer unless you are willing to do the work to get it yourself. Questioning what one says is somewhat discerning when all you have to do is call or email yourself? Just like Janet did when she emailed Harry Oakes...Doesn't that make sense? I think it does. You can email Melissa or call LE just like Janet emailed harry oakes, there it is, there is where your answer lies...

YES I do.  I also know that DD has admitted that people in McCleary have lied to her, pulled the wool over her eyes so to speak.  I'm not belittling the work that DD does, she does good research but she is not perfect and can be fooled. 

Please feel free to post over at DD's forum but we do NOT delete accounts here.  I am more than happy to ban you though so you won't be tempted to post again.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: September 12, 2009, 10:33:50 AM »

Is it possible to place that excellent map somewhere within your post so that it can be bumped by all when the dialogue dictates?

Thanks

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #638 on: September 12, 2009, 10:37:35 AM »

shortcake-arent you a friend of ML who confirmed her lie about that TAG guy or whatever that DD confirmed was a lie??

i believe you contributed to the story of the man who was allegedly living with KaraK.  I think the readers here deserve to know what ever happened with that rumor and why the need to make things up, I believe it has been proved wrong.

Hi Sunshine12.  Let me try to make sense to what I posted.  All I confirmed was that a Roger hurt a rib around that period.  I did not confirm he was living with KK.  I do not know where he lives.  I also believe it may have happend before Lindsey dissappeared.  As for as Tag goes, that is suppose to be the house where the kids were swimming and DD asked if you can see their place from in front of the bar.  I can answere that you cannot, there is a fir tree in the way(for whatever this means?).  Maybe DD was playing with me.  I would just as soon drop this whole area of questioning as I do not believe this Roger has anything to do with the case.  By the way, did you ever get a response as to if Kara Kampen took a polygraph test?  All I have seen was Scott and Melissa voluntarily took the test.  Why not Kara?  I would think she would want her name cleared as well.......

Shortcake

Considering Lindsey was observed by witness at 5th and Maple shortly after 9:30 PM and ... Kara claimed Lindsey left her place between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM ... I somehow believe that whatever happened to Lindsey took place between 5th and Maple and ... her home.

Janet

++++++

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1515 on: July 07, 2009, 12:00:19 PM »

Well I don't think mammacrazy30's post should be deleted because it is her opinion although I am not sure what question she is referencing to needing an answer on - but if it is directed at me then by all means please re-post because I have not a clue what you are referring to.

As far as my family being checked out I guess that depends on what you consider being checked out - if background check, criminal record and history checks, numerous home checks, vehicle check, numerous property checks, polygraph (for Scott - probably cause he's the only one who can drive and I was in the process of writing and drafting several articles), numerous FBI interviews, numerous police interviews, numerous sheriff's dept interviews, search dogs, phone records, copy of computer hard drives and such then I would say yes we have been checked out pretty thoroughly.

I like the fact that you guys are open in your processes and ideas and I agree that everyone needs to be looked at thoroughly regardless of who they are and I don't think you should be shy in looking into that or being open with your opinions. Not easy from this side but understandable especially after reading about some of the past cases you guys have dealt with-

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868081;topicseen#msg868081

Although KaraK doesn't drive she may have knowledge of what happened by someone that does drive and she should also have to take a polygraph IMO.Anything is possible and everything needs to be looked at because Lindsey is still missing.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 12, 2009, 10:40:22 AM »

Is it possible to place that excellent map somewhere within your post so that it can be bumped by all when the dialogue dictates?

Thanks

Janet
Yes that would be good, that is an excellent map. I'm the type of person that looks at things very simply, probably because I'm not smart enough to know how to do all the researching that people know how to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.