March 18, 2024, 10:31:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479643 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #700 on: September 12, 2009, 02:12:10 PM »

Since I'm a complete idiot with maps, please someone, the dog scent it was very, very close to her home? But wouldn't her scent be there normally 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #701 on: September 12, 2009, 02:12:48 PM »

Alright, I know for sure which one Beck street is. It's the one with the wooded area at the end. And right before you turn off onto it, there is a very large building which is apartments. I have always been confused which one they call the McCleary hotel, whether it is that building, or the building that is turned into the Museum.
Thanks for the info Jade
Isn't the museum on Mommsen st?

Probably. I know that the Museum is up behind the shell station. I'm just unsure which one they refer to as the McCleary Hotel. I don't want to say 'the mccleary hotel is the one next to beck street' if in fact it's the museum and get people all sorts of confused Wink
lol  I hear you Jade
On Mommsen street sign(or near the street sign)there is a sign that says Museum and it points down Mommsen street.Let me see what street the hotel is on.......
Looks like the hotel is on: Old Mc Cleary Hotel‎ - more info »
42 N Summit Rd, McCleary, WA‎ - (360) 495-3678‎
N.Summit RD. is right before and near Veteran Way RD and before Beck ST.I can't seem to copy these Google maps well but here is a link for it:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&ie=UTF-8&q=McCleary+Hotel,McCleary,WA&fb=1&split=1&cid=10019911934670174247&li=lmd

Also,a link to a aerial map of Beck ST:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #702 on: September 12, 2009, 02:15:57 PM »

Based on this map, it would appear that Lindsey walked past her home, and turned right on 1st street, and then walked up to Beck street and turned right.  That is where they tracked her scent, correct?  Was 1st street mentioned anywhere?
Hi AZSunny,all I know is Beck ST. was mentioned....not 1st street.She also could have turned left on any of the streets leading from Maple street down to Simpson street then walked across(or was driven across)N. Summit road.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 12, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »

Is it possible that a deceased Lindsey Baum was taken up from Mommsen.. up first ... to Beck?  Keep in mind that it was a death scene that Harry Oakes detected.

Mr. Oakes never mentioned in his email to me that he detected any other scent.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: September 12, 2009, 02:28:38 PM »

Shoot! Anyone know how I can enlarge it when saving it to Photobucket? Pretty please  an angelic monkey
Thank you Gizzie!
Can you tell me which link in PB you use to make the map appear in each quote please?

I can - use the IMG code

But......but......but........ you were not here, so I tried to help! 
  javascript:moreSmileys();  
Please don't you be mad at me now!!!    :  I was just trying to be helpful and redeem myself for associating all purple with Karma.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: September 12, 2009, 02:30:44 PM »

Would someone mind please bumping the email exchange between the dog handler and Tamikasmom? I can't seem to find it in this thread.

TIA

I would also like to read the first email sent to this man. Janet in your sent folder it most likely has a copy of the email you sent. You can xxx out your email address so we do not see it. It is not that I don't believe you, I trust he emailed you, I just want to know, probably for the same reasons you wish to know who tells Skye things. I am like that too, I want to know where things come from and how things originate. It will also lend credibility to your postings for those who do not know you.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: September 12, 2009, 02:37:29 PM »

skye = DD sorry.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 12, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »

Is it possible that a deceased Lindsey Baum was taken up from Mommsen.. up first ... to Beck?  Keep in mind that it was a death scene that Harry Oakes detected.

Janet

I can follow the map that Karma posted, and to answer your questions I can't see why not, it would make sense. That is a good map Karma 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: September 12, 2009, 02:42:11 PM »

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: September 12, 2009, 02:43:20 PM »

Thanks Janet 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #710 on: September 12, 2009, 02:43:58 PM »

Shoot! Anyone know how I can enlarge it when saving it to Photobucket? Pretty please  an angelic monkey
Thank you Gizzie!
Can you tell me which link in PB you use to make the map appear in each quote please?

I can - use the IMG code

Thanks again
So attach the IMG code or copy and paste it?Let me try it......

Just testing to see if the map stays put with a quote lol

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: September 12, 2009, 02:44:46 PM »

Janet

I can follow the map that Karma posted, and to answer your questions I can't see why not, it would make sense. That is a good map Karma 

The words in my post should have read:

death scene s/b death scent

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: September 12, 2009, 02:47:02 PM »

What street was he on that he tracked up to beck street? Was there a part of the email missing that states he was on 1st street? There seems to be many routes to take to get to Beck so I want to make sure 1st street was actually stated.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #713 on: September 12, 2009, 02:47:48 PM »

Since I'm a complete idiot with maps, please someone, the dog scent it was very, very close to her home? But wouldn't her scent be there normally 
Lindsey lived on Mommsen street and Beck street looks to be a block or 2 from her street.I think Lindsey would have had to actually be on Beck street for her scent to be there.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #714 on: September 12, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »

Janet

Oh shoot,now I am confused.Janet,can you repost what Harry said?I thought he detected Lindseys scent on Beck street and another scent.....a death scent?

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: September 12, 2009, 02:53:35 PM »

Oh my! I do hope they are searching all along that 1/2 mile stretch. That's a lot of area to search. If they are doing a search on one of my off days, I will for sure go volunteer.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #716 on: September 12, 2009, 02:53:48 PM »

Thank you Gizzie!

I can - use the IMG code

But......but......but........ you were not here, so I tried to help! 
  javascript:moreSmileys();  
Please don't you be mad at me now!!!    :  I was just trying to be helpful and redeem myself for associating all purple with Karma.

LOL....thanks for the IMG tip NewsJunkie.....omg.....look at your little monkey doggy!

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: September 12, 2009, 02:56:04 PM »

Lindsey lived on Mommsen street and Beck street looks to be a block or 2 from her street.I think Lindsey would have had to actually be on Beck street for her scent to be there.
Thank-you 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: September 12, 2009, 02:56:16 PM »

Would someone mind please bumping the email exchange between the dog handler and Tamikasmom? I can't seem to find it in this thread.

TIA

I would also like to read the first email sent to this man. Janet in your sent folder it most likely has a copy of the email you sent. You can xxx out your email address so we do not see it. It is not that I don't believe you, I trust he emailed you, I just want to know, probably for the same reasons you wish to know who tells Skye things. I am like that too, I want to know where things come from and how things originate. It will also lend credibility to your postings for those who do not know you.

I have no idea what a "send file" is.  Anyways the response ... which I shared with the forum in full ... is where it is at as far as I am concerned.

Janet

+++++++

I do not have the exact wording ... I should have sent a copy to myself.  Anyways the drift was very simple.  Considering the findings of LE/FBI canine search were negative ... maybe the report on Harry Oakes' canine search on Sixth Street would have the ability to spark renewed interest if it went public..

Mr. Oaks did not acknowledge the Sixth Street search in his response.  Out of the blue he shared aspects of the Beck Street death scent.  I had never read anything pertaining to a search on Beck Street.

Janet

_____

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 12, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

BUMPED

Okay, so when he mentions that the winds were coming from the south, is he trying to imply that the wind blew the death scent to where they were??  So how *far* can death scents travel in the wind???

I hope this makes sense...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.