March 18, 2024, 10:21:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479639 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #740 on: September 12, 2009, 03:52:05 PM »

Monkeys

When I contacted Harry Oakes I identified myself as someone not connected to the case and had a heartful desire to know the truth encompassing the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.  I signed ... Sincerely, Janet.

Janet
Thanks Janet
I think what some are questioning is what you asked Harry.I can only imagine it went like this:

Janet:My name is Janet and I am following the Lindsey Baum case.Do you mind if I ask a few questions of you to help clear up some things about the dog trackings?
I would like to know where you and your dogs scented/tracked Lindseys scent?Did you and your dogs scent Lindsey going on 6th street?

Harry:we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

Harry never answered Janet about 6th street.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: September 12, 2009, 03:55:13 PM »

Harry Oakes lists his email addy right on the front page of his website.  Personally, I think these people get enough emails and phone calls and I don't recommend it.  I'm just saying if people want to know what Harry meant and you don't believe what Janet is posting, ask him yourself.

http://www.k9sardog.com/disaster.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: September 12, 2009, 03:56:45 PM »

I just want to know so I can get his answer into perspective. If she asked about 6th street maybe he was saying yes on 6th and it went up to Beck street.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #743 on: September 12, 2009, 03:59:11 PM »

Thank you AZ sunny I was wondering where that came from.

Do they not start somewhere, walk a dog around until they get a hit? That is what I am asking about. Was he in an active track or searching for a track.

So Janet you do not have the first email you sent him? I am curious to know what you asked him and who he believed you were. It will also put his answer into perspective for me and maybe others.

I find this email interesting but it raises questions. Should Janet email back? Sure but this time can we read what you ask so we get the full picture of what is being discussed? I feel like I am reading one side of a conversation, actually I suppose I am and it leaves questions.
I believe when they do a search with a scent/tracking dog they give the dog an item,usually clothing,of the person they want to track.The dog then picks up the person's scent from the item and starts tracking that scent.It sounds to me that Harrys dog was given Lindseys scent then they walked the route down Maple when the dog walked and scented all the way to Beck street if not on Beck street.Harry never said what route they went to get to Beck street.
ICBW though.

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: September 12, 2009, 04:03:12 PM »

Harry Oakes lists his email addy right on the front page of his website.  Personally, I think these people get enough emails and phone calls and I don't recommend it.  I'm just saying if people want to know what Harry meant and you don't believe what Janet is posting, ask him yourself.

Just want some perspective on the question Janet asked him? Is there something wrong with that? I am not doubting Janet sheesh!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: September 12, 2009, 04:04:35 PM »

My email to Harry Oakes was a suggestion.

I suggested that considering the findings of the LE/FBI canine search were negative ... maybe the report on his canine search on Sixth Street would have the ability to spark renewed interest if it went public.

I had no idea that he would share anything with me.  My thought process was that he would contact the media.

However ... Harry Oakes did share me.  Nothing about 6th Street.  Everything about Beck Street.  A search I was previously unaware of.

That's it.  That's all.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: September 12, 2009, 04:05:18 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: September 12, 2009, 04:06:55 PM »

Do they not start somewhere, walk a dog around until they get a hit? That is what I am asking about. Was he in an active track or searching for a track.

So Janet you do not have the first email you sent him? I am curious to know what you asked him and who he believed you were. It will also put his answer into perspective for me and maybe others.

I find this email interesting but it raises questions. Should Janet email back? Sure but this time can we read what you ask so we get the full picture of what is being discussed? I feel like I am reading one side of a conversation, actually I suppose I am and it leaves questions.
I believe when they do a search with a scent/tracking dog they give the dog an item,usually clothing,of the person they want to track.The dog then picks up the person's scent from the item and starts tracking that scent.It sounds to me that Harrys dog was given Lindseys scent then they walked the route down Maple when the dog walked and scented all the way to Beck street if not on Beck street.Harry never said what route they went to get to Beck street.
ICBW though.

Yep and sometimes I do beleive they walk the dog around to find a scent. Truth is, maybe this email doesn't give that much information or he left out important details to connect the dots. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #748 on: September 12, 2009, 04:07:24 PM »

I just want to know so I can get his answer into perspective. If she asked about 6th street maybe he was saying yes on 6th and it went up to Beck street.

I think if Harry would have said that Janet would have posted it.As far as I know Harry said nothing about 6th street.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #749 on: September 12, 2009, 04:09:18 PM »

I suggested that considering the findings of the LE/FBI canine search were negative ... maybe the report on his canine search on Sixth Street would have the ability to spark renewed interest if it went public.

I had no idea that he would share anything with me.  My thought process was that he would contact the media.

However ... Harry Oakes did share me.  Nothing about 6th Street.  Everything about Beck Street.  A search I was previously unaware of.

That's it.  That's all.

Janet

Janet,don't get me wrong,I believe you.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: September 12, 2009, 04:12:12 PM »

That's it.  That's all.

Janet

I know Karma.

Hugs

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #751 on: September 12, 2009, 04:13:36 PM »

ICBW though.

Yep and sometimes I do beleive they walk the dog around to find a scent. Truth is, maybe this email doesn't give that much information or he left out important details to connect the dots. 

I'm sure they do Tracy.Give the dog an item from the person they are tracking and follow a known trail or give the dog the scented item and walk around till the dog catches a scented trail.Either way works but I think they would have started from KaraK's house(a known trail)and went from there and it lead to Beck street.How they arrived at Beck street,we don't know.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #752 on: September 12, 2009, 04:13:40 PM »

I believe you too Janet, I'm just confused 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 12, 2009, 04:15:01 PM »

She was asking about the search on 6th street! lol. So was he answering it as he was on 6th street and somehow ended up on Beck? He is answering a direct question and I was asking what that direct question was and if we could see it to give his answer perspective. Wouldn't it be valuable to know the street he was on before Beck? I would think so and within his answer he may said.

example,

what did the search turn up? Did anything you find correspond with the 6th street search?
His answer....we actually tracked up to beck (meaning yes we were on 6th street and it took us up to Beck.) 6th street is the one that runs into that plant right? Beck is on the other side of the main road around that plant?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 12, 2009, 04:16:24 PM »

I am too no rose colored glasses.

However ... as confusing as it is ... what I shared with the forum was the response I go and ... I was appreciative any response because it was unexpected.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: September 12, 2009, 04:18:46 PM »

However ... as confusing as it is ... what I shared with the forum was the response I go and ... I was appreciative any response because it was unexpected.

Janet

Again ... I did not ask him any questions ... I made a suggestion.

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 12, 2009, 04:26:10 PM »

That's it.  That's all.

Janet

I know Karma.

Hugs

Janet

BUMP

You referred to 6th street then?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: September 12, 2009, 04:29:42 PM »

She was asking about the search on 6th street! lol. So was he answering it as he was on 6th street and somehow ended up on Beck? He is answering a direct question and I was asking what that direct question was and if we could see it to give his answer perspective. Wouldn't it be valuable to know the street he was on before Beck? I would think so and within his answer he may said.

example,

what did the search turn up? Did anything you find correspond with the 6th street search?
His answer....we actually tracked up to beck (meaning yes we were on 6th street and it took us up to Beck.) 6th street is the one that runs into that plant right? Beck is on the other side of the main road around that plant?

I understand your reason for asking tracy.  Janet, I think as someone suggested earlier, your "sent folder", which keeps copies of all your email sent, would have a copy of the email.  It is in your email program.  All email programs have them.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: September 12, 2009, 04:31:08 PM »

Janet

Again ... I did not ask him any questions ... I made a suggestion.

Janet

OK,  now I am confused Janet.  What was the suggestion??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #759 on: September 12, 2009, 04:40:22 PM »

Janet
I'm glad he responded to you also 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.