March 19, 2024, 04:30:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479705 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: September 12, 2009, 04:43:33 PM »

This thread is so frustrating. We are all supposed to be on the same side. I need to go, my children are bothering me to get off the compter, lol,  hopefully when I log back on I will find a thread which is easier to work on.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #761 on: September 12, 2009, 04:45:04 PM »

We are all on the same side 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: September 12, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »

I believe you too Janet, I'm just confused 

I am too no rose colored glasses.

However ... as confusing as it is ... what I shared with the forum was the response I go and ... I was appreciative any response because it was unexpected.

Janet

Again ... I did not ask him any questions ... I made a suggestion.

Janet

OK,  now I am confused Janet.  What was the suggestion??

My email to Harry Oakes was a suggestion.

I suggested that considering the findings of the LE/FBI canine search were negative ... maybe the report on his canine search on Sixth Street would have the ability to spark renewed interest in the case if it went public.

I had no idea that he would share anything with me.  My thought process was that he would contact the media.

However ... Harry Oakes did share me.  Nothing about 6th Street.  Everything about Beck Street.  A search I was previously unaware of.

That's it.  That's all.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: September 12, 2009, 04:55:11 PM »

Monkeys

My eldest son, DIL and grandson from Vancouver Island have just arrived.  There is a family gathering at my brothers tomorrow.  Hubby just returned from a three day fishing trip with BIL.  The house is buzzing with bodies after three days of just me and Brandi (15 year old Golden Retriever).

Anyways ... my computer activity is history until tomorrow evening.

Have a good weekend all.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #764 on: September 12, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »

Monkeys

My eldest son, DIL and grandson from Vancouver Island have just arrived.  There is a family gathering at my brothers tomorrow.  Hubby just returned from a three day fishing trip with BIL.  The house is buzzing with bodies after three days of just me and Brandi (15 year old Golden Retriever).

Have a good weekend all.

Janet
Janet,have a good time with your family and friends and we'll see you tomorrow.Thank you for the great conversations.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: September 12, 2009, 05:10:29 PM »

Monkeys

Have a good weekend all.

Janet
Janet,have a good time with your family and friends and we'll see you tomorrow.Thank you for the great conversations.

Thanks Karma

an angelic monkey

Janet.

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: September 12, 2009, 05:18:30 PM »

Monkeys

Have a good weekend all.

Janet
Have a fun time, enjoy 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: September 12, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »

Shoot! Anyone know how I can enlarge it when saving it to Photobucket? Pretty please  an angelic monkey
Thank you Gizzie!
Can you tell me which link in PB you use to make the map appear in each quote please?

I can - use the IMG code

But......but......but........ you were not here, so I tried to help! 
  javascript:moreSmileys();  
Please don't you be mad at me now!!!    :  I was just trying to be helpful and redeem myself for associating all purple with Karma.

Oh no! I know I wasn't here! I did that because you were quicker than me! 

I'm sorry! I should have kissed you!  an angelic monkey

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: September 12, 2009, 10:22:12 PM »

I have a question that has been bothering me for days

Who was the other adult at KaraK's on June 26th ?

I am sure his name started with an R but can't find it...grrr

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
alismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: September 13, 2009, 12:19:39 AM »

His name was Roger... He was a made up character by ML...  As I remember it she claimed he was a friend of hers who was living with Kara and her family... The family was out and he broke his rib climbing into their window...  Of course ML couldn't prove any of this... Wouldn't give his last name and quickly went into hiding when she was called on it... Not one inch of proof was ever found.. Not one person knew him or ever heard of him.. Just a figment of her imagination... Sorry to those who believe what she says but I see her as a big fat liar...
KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: September 13, 2009, 12:26:08 AM »

It was not from a posting on any of the forums

It was either a newspaper article or one of the tv stations that said it very early on in the case.

I didnt even know about the forums until maybe a week b4 I joined  lol

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
alismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: September 13, 2009, 01:14:05 AM »

It was not from a posting on any of the forums

It was either a newspaper article or one of the tv stations that said it very early on in the case.

I didnt even know about the forums until maybe a week b4 I joined  lol

Yes I believe you are right.. I think it was a newspaper article... 
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: September 13, 2009, 02:12:29 AM »

I'm going to make a visit into McCleary coming up soon to drop off some snack supplies for the search groups. I'm also going to find out about Roger. I know I've heared people in the town talking about him, when I worked there over a year ago. Whether or not he's relevant to the case, only the FBI and law enforcement would know.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #773 on: September 13, 2009, 07:31:51 AM »

MCCLEARY, Wash. - Months of disappointments haven't sapped the strength of a search effort for a missing McCleary girl.
Lindsay Baum disappeared 11 weeks ago - and despite a lack of clues, volunteers won't stop looking.

It's slow going, poking through the brush - but volunteers say it's worth any effort to find a clue to Lindsey's disappearance.

They were back out again on Saturday, combing through the thick brush.

"This morning we had people standing in line just to register," says Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum.

She is coordinating this latest effort, with help from the biker club "Guardians of the Children" and a second group called "Helping Heroes Productions."

"I truly believe my daughter's alive and that we're going to bring her home," Melissa says. "I just hope whoever has her would just let her go, let her come home where she's loved and where she's wanted."

More at link............

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/59141277.html

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #774 on: September 13, 2009, 07:43:53 AM »

Nothing to do with Lindsey,but it did happen in WA.

Ex-principal pleads guilty to kidnapping girl

Story Published: Sep 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM PDT

Story Updated: Sep 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM PDT
By Associated Press and KOMO News Staff EVERETT, Wash. (AP) - The former principal of a Christian school in Arlington has pleaded guilty to second-degree kidnapping in a plea deal with prosecutors, who dropped a charge of child rape.

Mark Evan Brown, 38, entered the plea Friday and is facing a year in jail.

Snohomish County prosecutors say he exchanged hundreds of text messages with a 14-year-old student and encouraged her to run away from home.

The girl said he set up a room at Highland Christian School for her to stay in, complete with a hide-a-bed and television. She was found at Brown's home after her parents reported her missing.

The girl said Brown sexually assaulted her at the school in June 2008, something Brown denied.

Brown earlier was barred by court order from contacting the girl or her younger sister by any means - including phone, cell phone, e-mail or through third parties.

In addition, he was ordered to stay at least 1,000 feet away from the girls, their home and their school.

Brown was fired as principal of Highland Christian School in July 2008 after he was charged in Snohomish County Superior Court.

Brown came to the private school after he lost his previous job as a wrestling coach at Concrete High School in Skagit County. He was investigated there after reports of an inappropriate relationship with a female student.

http://www.komonews.com/news/59131917.html

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #775 on: September 13, 2009, 08:43:17 AM »

I'm going to make a visit into McCleary coming up soon to drop off some snack supplies for the search groups. I'm also going to find out about Roger. I know I've heared people in the town talking about him, when I worked there over a year ago. Whether or not he's relevant to the case, only the FBI and law enforcement would know.
Jade,the way JenniferO replied to KonaMocha over at WS when Kona asked about a man named R who was a bodybuilder and was at KaraK's house but left right before Lindsey did......JenniferO made it sound like there is a man named R and the whole town knows about him.I'll bring the posts over.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #776 on: September 13, 2009, 08:51:08 AM »

WS link:http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88014&page=26

KonaMocha:
Does anyone else remember at the very beginning of this case that there was a 3rd adult at KaraK's House ?

I think his name started with R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was in one of the original newspaper or tv reports

That is why I am asking if anyone knows where I can find it
It was a male that was there and had left before LB showed up to see about spending the night

I am pretty sure it was in the 1st week after LB went missing.

I wish I could find it
MomTective:
Just jumping in here but I remember a male being at the house too. He was a body builder.
Karma:OK.I misunderstood JenniferO's play on words....she was talking about the R word,rumor....sorry you all.
JenniferO:
I don't recall reading that. And again, from what Kara has told me in person and also what she's posted online, no one else was there. She posted over on SM. (Thread 1 for Lindsey, Page 59, post #1163)... the media must have made a mistake (not the first time we've seen that happen, right?).

Again, it sounds like it was Rumor.. he's popular in McCleary. He's a fast little thing.. easy to catch but hard to hold on to

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: September 13, 2009, 10:22:42 AM »

Thanks Karma 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: September 13, 2009, 10:29:38 AM »

His name was Roger... He was a made up character by ML...  As I remember it she claimed he was a friend of hers who was living with Kara and her family... The family was out and he broke his rib climbing into their window...  Of course ML couldn't prove any of this... Wouldn't give his last name and quickly went into hiding when she was called on it... Not one inch of proof was ever found.. Not one person knew him or ever heard of him.. Just a figment of her imagination... Sorry to those who believe what she says but I see her as a big fat liar...

Welcome to Scared Monkeys alismom.

You may be newby to the Lindsey Baum forum but obviously not a newby to the case.

I would appreciate if you could direct me to Marilyn LaChesters own words regarding Roger or the source that relates Marily LaChesters words about Roger.

Thank you

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: September 13, 2009, 10:30:52 AM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.