April 27, 2024, 05:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 483063 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2009, 08:49:21 PM »

AZ it is not connecting in my opinion either. Cluemaster can you please explain your connection from Mark to the green river killer? 
Cluemaster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2009, 08:54:17 PM »

I was probably wrong about the Green River tidbit, but I have always said these are tidbits, not facts. There are blogs that wrote Melissa Baums name as Melissa McCleary, but I got over it. The filtering and sifting of information can end with a solution if everyone works together..  I will move on with the other information and I appreciate one less thing to research.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2009, 08:55:43 PM »

AZ it is not connecting in my opinion either. Cluemaster can you please explain your connection from Mark to the green river killer? 

I lived in the area from 1965 until 1991, and remember the case very vididly.  I used to bike ride along the green river as an adult.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2009, 09:01:53 PM »

I lived in the area from 1965 until 1991, and remember the case very vididly.  I used to bike ride along the green river as an adult.

here is link to his 44 victims, most were killed in the early 80's to mid 80's: http://karisable.com/grklistcomp.htm

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2009, 09:04:03 PM »

This one is horrible and so is that Joseph Duncan. Yikes!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2009, 09:52:11 PM »

someone else was going to pass this on but they are not available for now, so I will do it as MM wanted to get a message on here, but she has not been approved. 

here is her message...

To Everyone that reads this blog, This is Melissa McCann. I appreciate this being posted for me. I havent yet had an account approval or I would be posting myself. I dont have to hide behind a nicname like some people. The beauty of being able to have free will writing, is that you can post things no matter if they are true or not (cluemaster). Its nice to see so many people have an interest in Lindseys disappearance. Its nice of Cluemaster to be so concerned for Lindsey from so far away. Everyday we hope will be the day she comes home. Some people who post on here, put their opinions that really dont have any merit and can actually hinder an important thing such as a search for a lost little girl. There really is no reason to put anything on here regarding my life but I will accommodate this need Cluemaster has to know so much about us. Maybe there is a secret crush going on. You would actually get more attention by just sending flowers. I have seen several questions that many of you have and I will try to address what I can remember reading. If you read through the media articles (the legitimate ones from stations like Kiro, King, Komo, ect) you will see that I was not at Melissa Baum's house the night Lindsey disappeared. I have no idea how that even came up. Maybe someone misread something or misunderstood. I didnt go over to her house until the next morning. I dont live in McCleary and I never have. I am from Lacey but live in Elma currently. Melissa Baum and I have been friends since the 3rd grade however we dont spend alot of time together as we both do have lives. With a new baby I rarely see anyone ever. There has never been an opportunity for Mark Duncan's children to meet Melissa Baum's children. School got out June 18th and Lindsey vanished June 26th. Lindsey was 'working' the dollar store in the beginning of 2008 if you want to call it that. Lindsey and Josh came to the store at 5:30pm on days that Melissa Baum was stuck in traffic and didnt make it to daycare in time to pick them up. Lindsey would occasionally use the cash register and socialize with the customers. It is coincidence that Mark's daughter and Josh have aspergers. Just because they share a same condition doesnt mean they have reason to interact. Mark has never been diagnosed with Aspergers nor does he take any medications. Unfortunately due to Marks and his ex wifes situations they did have to file bankruptcy and loose their home and his vehicle back in March. Mark was 11 years old when the green river killings started. Thats a far out stretch of the imagination that Cluemaster has to say Mark was ever a suspect or knew Gary Ridgeway. Mark is still employed as a real estate agent. If cluemaster knows Mark's ex wife Tracy as he/she claims to, then he/she would also know about Marks medical issue and surgery he had that prevented him from working a hard labor job but fails to mention that. Another thing cluemaster fails to mention is that he/she is probably acting out in behalf of the ex wife thinking that he/she may be helping in some way. Mark was awarded FULL CUSTODY of their children August 25th, (((1 day prior to the sudden posting of this cluemaster person))) which clearly made Tracy extremely unhappy. Again, having freedom of speech is a great thing. Cluemaster can go on with their postings as I am not wasting my energy focusing on their opinion. I dont hide things so those of you who have questions, feel free to come directly to the source. Its public knowledge i am on facebook, myspace, ect so come find me and add me as a friend. If anyone is local, we appreciate you helping out this weekend on the mass search being organized by the 2 wonderful foundations Laura Recovery Center and Klaaskids.

The only real concern with all these postings is that Cluemaster seems to wonder about Lindsey's donations not getting used appropriately. I dont wish to see some ramblings of an UNINVOLVED person affect the efforts we all make to find Lindsey and bring her home safely. These donations are key to keeping the search alive! I took on the responsibility of getting things set up for Melissa Baum as you cant imagine (unless you have gone through this) the things she is going through. As her friend, I am doing what i can to help. There is no misappropriations going on of any sort. Tips dont come in via email as the website states you need to call the tip line or the police. Should something ever come through, it would be forwarded on to the appropriate people to investigate.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »

Well, I will try this again, apparently my post didn't go through...

THANK YOU MM AND DD FOR SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT!  We need accurate info to assist from afar, and all input is appreciated, and responses that correct and clarify. 

I hope the search this weekend will yield some results or clues.  I wish I were closer to assist.  Is it being publicized a lot locally?  I am hoping there is a huge turnout to help search!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2009, 10:22:05 PM »

Thanks, I just don't know what to believe anymore, I really don't 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2009, 10:28:01 PM »

REMINDER - do not share personal information with people you don't know.  I do not know anyone from Adam.  I don't know who Cluemaster is or if any of their information is true or NOT.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2009, 10:28:57 PM »

Well, I will try this again, apparently my post didn't go through...

THANK YOU MM AND DD FOR SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT!  We need accurate info to assist from afar, and all input is appreciated, and responses that correct and clarify. 

I hope the search this weekend will yield some results or clues.  I wish I were closer to assist.  Is it being publicized a lot locally?  I am hoping there is a huge turnout to help search!! 

I hope so too! 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2009, 11:21:58 PM »

sorry dd I was just coming on to post for you. Had to go get dinner for everyone.

MM thank you for your post. I read the blogs of Mark Duncan and didn't believe him to have aspergers. That assures me more then you know, whew. This whole thing has caused a day of research go down the drain I suppose. As always saying prayers for Lindseys safe and speedy return. Please know, everything said and considered are done so in the best interest of Lindsey and there is nothing personal or mean meant by it.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2009, 11:46:01 PM »

The P.O. Box 1124 in Elma is listed on the same website that sent the misspelled jibberish about my tips ( Lindseybaum.com aka lindseybaumgroup@hotmail.com ), which is run by Melissa McCann. Check this FACT on her own blogs., where she also calls Lindsey her missing neice. Would you want your money handled by the person who wrote that?
::MonkeyConfused::who are ::MonkeyConfused::you  ?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2009, 11:49:00 PM »

go with your gut no rose....it's either right on or soooo off the mark (from my personal exp.)  if ya have an idea pick it apart until there is nothing left...

i have a new pickie??

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2009, 11:50:31 PM »

go with your gut no rose....it's either right on or soooo off the mark (from my personal exp.)  if ya have an idea pick it apart until there is nothing left...

i have a new pickie??
oh jeeze...not that you are off the mark......my gut..
i'm going to bed

markduncan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2009, 01:41:42 AM »

I know more about Mark Duncan than anyone on here.  Mostly because I am him.  Cluemaster's account was opened right after I was awarded full custody of my two children.  How is that for coincidence.  There is no such thing as a medication for Asperger's Syndrome.  There is no such thing as a Mazda Navajo.  My Mazda Tribute was reposessed (unfortunate, but true) about 2 months before Lindsey disappeared so how is that relavent?   I am not hiding behind a fake name like the coward that calls themself cluemaster.  If you want to know something, ask me directly.  I am all over the web and easy to find.  You can send me messages on multiple sites.  One thing I can tell you is that I have never even met Lindsey.  I barely know Lindsey's mom and didn't even know where she lived until the day after Lindsey disappeared.  Thank you for reading both sides and not jumping to conclusions....Mark Duncan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2009, 01:45:30 AM »

I know more about Mark Duncan than anyone on here.  Mostly because I am him.  Cluemaster's account was opened right after I was awarded full custody of my two children.  How is that for coincidence.  There is no such thing as a medication for Asperger's Syndrome.  There is no such thing as a Mazda Navajo.  My Mazda Tribute was reposessed (unfortunate, but true) about 2 months before Lindsey disappeared so how is that relavent?   I am not hiding behind a fake name like the coward that calls themself cluemaster.  If you want to know something, ask me directly.  I am all over the web and easy to find.  You can send me messages on multiple sites.  One thing I can tell you is that I have never even met Lindsey.  I barely know Lindsey's mom and didn't even know where she lived until the day after Lindsey disappeared.  Thank you for reading both sides and not jumping to conclusions....Mark Duncan

Welcome Mark - I thought it was only fair to approve your membership so you could defend yourself from the accusations.  I've also tried to express to others here that just because someone (like Cluemaster) says something does not make it true.

I won't be up much longer tonight but I wanted to acknowledge your post and welcome you!
markduncan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2009, 01:58:22 AM »

Welcome Mark - I thought it was only fair to approve your membership so you could defend yourself from the accusations.  I've also tried to express to others here that just because someone (like Cluemaster) says something does not make it true.

I won't be up much longer tonight but I wanted to acknowledge your post and welcome you!

Thank you Klaasend.  This attack is ridiculous and unfounded.  However.  I have nothing to hide.  I find it strange that people would just run with something like this, dig up information about me, and make no effort to go direct to the source.  Makes me wonder how much some of your subcribers are looking to solve crimes or just play a big game.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2009, 04:08:19 AM »

My gosh.  Been catching up since only a couple of days ago, and good Lord almighty!! 

Not sure who cluemaster is, but was concerned right off that s/he came in like gangbusters, with all sorts of "tidbits" gained from who knows where without sources or explanations to back these up.  I kept reading to see if cluemaster might explain who s/he was, how s/he came across this 'info', etc.  And read how others were questioning the same.  The impression I get is rather than explaining, cluemaster became a bit defensive, even suggesting no further "tidbits" would be forthcoming if we don't believe her/him? 

C'mon.  This isn't grade school, we are adults and trying to get to the FACTS in this case. 

Anyone can say anything, and Scared Monkeys does try to keep with the facts, along with the sources of these.  Tidbits, heresay, and/or rumors, while interesting to read for some, only seem to muddle the picture.  Who knows which of those are true or not. 

IMO <---------- , "tidbits" such as what were offered here by cluemaster might be better placed into a rumor thread or something.   

All in all, (and please don't shoot me for my opinion), it sounds to me like cluemaster has come into this forum with an agenda.  Where one person is fighting with one or more others elsewhere on the internet, and decide to bring that squabbling here.  To give them a whole new group of folks to listen to their woes. 

We've seen in the past where something like this has ONLY lead to problems in our forum.  We've lost a good many great monkeys over squabbling that can ensue with something like this.   One or more trying to accuse and others taking up sides in defense, and still others coming in feeling like they must defend.  While others sit back and wonder WTH?  Not knowing who or what to believe. 

Good forums have been ripppppppppppppped apart because of stuff like this.  And I for one will NOT sit back and watch it happen to Scared Monkeys!!  Not without having my say. 

I say to cluemaster, if this is not what your intent is, then I apologize.  But if you came to our forum with such an agenda, then please find yourself another outlet.  Or better yet, knock it off.  This is about Lindsey gone missing.  Remember her? 

And I say to Mark Duncan, Melissa McCann, and any others who have joined or are still trying to join, feeling the need to defend themselves in this:  Welcome!  Please understand that (as other monkeys have said), just because someone comes in and says something - that does not make it true.  We like knowing all sides and sorting thru facts with sources, not rumors.  I do hope you feel welcomed here. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2009, 05:46:29 AM »

Good morning all Monkeys & TY Mr. Duncan for trying to clear things up for all of us.

I rarely post, but read here when time allows, and would like to make a note of your post saying there is no such thing as a Mazda Navajo. Yes, there is. I almost bought one many moons ago. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_Navajo.

I realise this is O/T & honestly am not trying to start anything, just like to keep things truthful.

Again, thanks for your info & welcome to SM.

NCSunny

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2009, 09:22:42 AM »

prayers for Lindsey's return an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.