March 19, 2024, 03:40:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479698 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: September 14, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »

In the process of elimination ... why were polygraphs not requested from Melissa Baum, Kara Kampen and Scott Williams within the 24 hours period IMMEDIATELY following the disappearance of this 10 year old little girl.  Kara and Scott witnessed Lindsey leave their residence on her way home to home where her mom would be waiting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #821 on: September 14, 2009, 01:33:49 PM »

So sorry for not  updating sooner... I know I have been off for a while but not out of the Lindsey case. My friend and I helped others hold a teen dance to raise money for the search of Lindsey. I really have had no time with school and dance starting. I just want you to know I am always thinking of new things I can do to help bring Sweet Lindsey home.
Very thoughtful and appreciated, thank-you  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: September 14, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »

In the process of elimination ... why were polygraphs not requested from Melissa Baum, Kara Kampen and Scott Williams within the 24 hours period IMMEDIATELY following the disappearance of this 10 year old little girl.  Kara and Scott witnessed Lindsey leave their residence on her way home to home where her mom would be waiting.

Janet
I have no idea 
KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: September 14, 2009, 02:21:16 PM »

That is a great question Janet 
Why haven't all involved taken the LD test ?

Good Job 

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: September 14, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »

It seems in most cases, family members and those who 'last saw' the missing person, are either asked by LE or volunteer for the LD test.  Watching their reactions to taking it is sometimes interesting and revealing.  Seems to me that those who have nothing to hide would want to get that out of the way quickly, so that LE can move on in their process of eliminating suspects.  Those who hesitate to take that test are the first ones I stop and wonder about, no matter what their reasons are for hesitating. 

I dunno what to think/feel about KK.  If it is as she says, that she doesn't drive, so doesn't have a ride, well......  it's been how long now??  Tell me there's NO ONE in town that couldn't have given her a ride for that?  For that matter why didn't she go when her husband went?  And as another monkey pointed out already, LE themselves would have given her a ride.         

For all that KK seems to have done to help in this case, one would think she would have BEGAN by taking the LD test along with the rest of em.  And until she does take that test, IMO, well...  it's going to be hard for me to believe anything else she does and says. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: September 14, 2009, 03:00:36 PM »

It seems in most cases, family members and those who 'last saw' the missing person, are either asked by LE or volunteer for the LD test.  Watching their reactions to taking it is sometimes interesting and revealing.  Seems to me that those who have nothing to hide would want to get that out of the way quickly, so that LE can move on in their process of eliminating suspects.  Those who hesitate to take that test are the first ones I stop and wonder about, no matter what their reasons are for hesitating. 

I dunno what to think/feel about KK.  If it is as she says, that she doesn't drive, so doesn't have a ride, well......  it's been how long now??  Tell me there's NO ONE in town that couldn't have given her a ride for that?  For that matter why didn't she go when her husband went?  And as another monkey pointed out already, LE themselves would have given her a ride.         

For all that KK seems to have done to help in this case, one would think she would have BEGAN by taking the LD test along with the rest of em.  And until she does take that test, IMO, well...  it's going to be hard for me to believe anything else she does and says. 

i mentioned in the above KKs 'husband'.  Not sure if Scott is her husband or boyfriend.. but that's who I was referring to. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: September 14, 2009, 03:03:46 PM »

I feel the exact same way, well I don't drive much, so I guess if anything comes up like that and I'm in the same position as KK I guess I won't take one either. That's how silly that seems to me.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: September 14, 2009, 03:10:39 PM »

I feel the exact same way, well I don't drive much, so I guess if anything comes up like that and I'm in the same position as KK I guess I won't take one either. That's how silly that seems to me.

Yeppers!!   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: September 14, 2009, 03:18:02 PM »

The fact is LE is not reporting who has or has not taken the LDT, other than reporting that MelissaB and Scott took it.
There are sources on the internet to verify this, including but not limited to, a radio program in which Undersheriff Rick Scott spoke on what is and is not public knowledge and why.
snipped:
"Well at this point because this is an ongoing criminal investigation, I’m not at liberty to discuss just how many people we’ve polygraphed or what the results of that might be . . ."

want more information, Undersheriff Rick Scott " . . . We’ve got the Lindsey Baum tip line, there’s a dedicated e-mail address that you can use that will, it’s on our website if they go to greys county service departments website . . ."

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: September 14, 2009, 03:24:20 PM »

Initially, IIRC LE was looking for a vehicle . . . consequently . . .
karak
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1200 on: July 05, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »

No its not a stupid question. I have not been asked to go in and take one yet. That may have more to do with the fact that I don't drive or own a vehicle or the fact that I believe they checked the time via my computer on articles that I was writing and submitting at that time. It is still in the air though and they can come in at anytime and have me come in and take one.

because it is an ongoing investigation, there are some people close to the investigation who have been asked not to reveal everything they know as this may help the perp to avoid being arrested.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: September 14, 2009, 03:45:11 PM »

Hmmmmm... Thanks Sister! 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 14, 2009, 03:48:57 PM »

Hmmmmm... Thanks Sister! 

In deed Wyks, you be quite welcome!
I too wish LE would be a little more forthcoming, however, if it would jeopardize finding Lindsey and bringing her home, I try to understand even when I don't like it.  It does get frustrating and confusing.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: September 14, 2009, 04:56:06 PM »

Hmmmmm... Thanks Sister! 

In deed Wyks, you be quite welcome!
I too wish LE would be a little more forthcoming, however, if it would jeopardize finding Lindsey and bringing her home, I try to understand even when I don't like it.  It does get frustrating and confusing.

Yeppers, definitely frustrating!!  Seems the more we hear, the more confusing it all becomes.  I just wanna know what LE knows.  Be a lil fly on the wall or some such.  But yeah, wouldn't want to have anything jeopardized.  Sigh. 

Patience is NOT my virtue.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: September 14, 2009, 05:38:29 PM »

The fact is LE is not reporting who has or has not taken the LDT, other than reporting that MelissaB and Scott took it.

There are sources on the internet to verify this, including but not limited to, a radio program in which Undersheriff Rick Scott spoke on what is and is not public knowledge and why.
snipped:

"Well at this point because this is an ongoing criminal investigation, I’m not at liberty to discuss just how many people we’ve polygraphed or what the results of that might be . . .

want more information, Undersheriff Rick Scott " . . . We’ve got the Lindsey Baum tip line, there’s a dedicated e-mail address that you can use that will, it’s on our website if they go to greys county service departments website . . ."

Sister ... I would appreciate for my records if you could provide the publication/radio source of the above statement.  I did attempt to find the source myself by googling but ... nothing.

If Rick Scott has implied that there were more polygraph of persons of interest in the Lindsey Baum case ... it is definitely assurance that the investigation is ongoing behind the scenes.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #834 on: September 14, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »

One last post.  This is what I think probably took place by reading earlier posts and questions.  Original plan was for Josh and Lindsey to walk Kala home, then Josh and Lindsey would walk back home together.  Safety in numbers.  This would explain why Lindsey left her phone and PJ's home.  Also why they never called first to see if Lindsey could stay overnight.  No plan to stay overnight.  However, on the way, Josh and Lindsey got into an argument and Josh was sent home.  Now only Kala and Lindsey.  Thinking like a 10 year old, I think they decided maybe Lindsey could stay overnight and she would not have walk home alone.  No, so Lindsey headed home.  She was only there a few minutes remember and it was getting late.  She had to get home before dark, so she would have taken the shortest route home.  Her plan would be down Maple, thru the Shell station and down Mommsen st. to home and safety.  Quickly as she was alone and it was late.  She was seen between 5th and 6th but not the Shell station video, so I believe what ever happened to her happened between 5th and 3rd street.  A two block area.  I think she may have been picked up by someone she trusted to give her a ride home.  Being alone, late and 10, she definately would be somewhat afraid.  It is a fairly long walk.  Five blocks looks to be pretty far.  Does anybody know if there is a standard for block length or is it like grave sites.  A hundred years ago a grave site was twice the size of them now.  Land didn't matter.  I walk 5 blocks frequently and it seems to be a lot shorter than a Mccleary block.  Maybe just an illusion because of open lots.  I have a theory of what happened next involving a quad or MC, but will remain quit as it seems to be pretty far out.  I do feel pretty strongly about what the kids planned that night.  Any thought?  I hope I am not out of line, if so let me know.  Shortcake
The way KaraK tells it is:
1)KaraK's daughter,Kayla,stayed the night at Lindsey's Thursday night.
2)Lindsey and Kayla was going to ask if Kayla could stay again Friday night.
3)Josh,Lindsey and Kayla were arguing about the bike on the way to KaraK's home,left bike at Shell station and all 3 continued walking to KaraK's house but still arguing about the left bike.
4)Family friend saw kids arguing,sent Josh home then texted(from JenniferO at WS)Melissa Baum and told her about the fight and she was sending Josh home,Melissa agreed that Josh should be sent home.
5)After Josh was sent home the girls kept walking to KaraK's house and on the way decided to ask instead if Lindsey could stay at Kayla's that night(Friday).
6)KaraK said no to Lindsey staying and said the girls acted like it didn't matter because they really wanted Lindsey to stay Saturday night.
7)Lindsey headed home.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #835 on: September 14, 2009, 05:47:22 PM »

So sorry for not  updating sooner... I know I have been off for a while but not out of the Lindsey case. My friend and I helped others hold a teen dance to raise money for the search of Lindsey. I really have had no time with school and dance starting. I just want you to know I am always thinking of new things I can do to help bring Sweet Lindsey home.
Good to see you MadiBabe.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #836 on: September 14, 2009, 05:54:09 PM »

I feel the same....KaraK could walk the couple of blocks down to the police station and it wouldn't even be as long as the walk Lindsey had going home from her house.
I think the reason KaraK gave for not taking the poly,the no driving thing,was meant because whoever took Lindsey must have driven her out of town.ICBW though.I still say all the adults around Lindsey should have taken a poly whether they drive or not and whether they are male or female.
As far as I know only Melissa Baum and Scott Williams have taken the test.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #837 on: September 14, 2009, 06:04:17 PM »

http://www.findlindseybaum.com/1852.html

A candlelight vigil is being planned for September 26th 2009. This date will mark 3 months that our innocent angel Lindsey Baum has been missing. Please check back for more details on the time and location that the vigil will be held.

Don't forget to mark this date on your calendar's. Please join us, show your support and lets help light the way home for Lindsey Baum!!!

UPDATED!! Visit Our - FIND LINDSEY BAUM - BLOG for more information you can also access read the most recent posts regarding the search center here.

http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: September 14, 2009, 07:07:20 PM »

When it is considered that Kara claims to have volunteered to take a polygraph ... logic dictates that ... in the process of elimination ... LE/FBI would be at her door with a vehicle offering to drive her to the police station.

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #839 on: September 14, 2009, 07:15:09 PM »

When it is considered that Kara claims to have volunteered to take a polygraph ... logic dictates that ... in the process of elimination ... LE/FBI would be at her door with a vehicle offering to drive her to the police station.

Janet

True,now I suppose we'll hear she either did offer to take it but LE said no or that she did already take one.   

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.