March 19, 2024, 01:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479671 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: September 14, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »

KARAK - POLYGRAPH

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1515 on: July 07, 2009, 12:00:19 PM »

Well I don't think mammacrazy30's post should be deleted because it is her opinion although I am not sure what question she is referencing to needing an answer on - but if it is directed at me then by all means please re-post because I have not a clue what you are referring to.

As far as my family being checked out I guess that depends on what you consider being checked out - if background check, criminal record and history checks, numerous home checks, vehicle check, numerous property checks, polygraph (for Scott - probably cause he's the only one who can drive and I was in the process of writing and drafting several articles), numerous FBI interviews, numerous police interviews, numerous sheriff's dept interviews, search dogs, phone records, copy of computer hard drives and such then I would say yes we have been checked out pretty thoroughly.

I like the fact that you guys are open in your processes and ideas and I agree that everyone needs to be looked at thoroughly regardless of who they are and I don't think you should be shy in looking into that or being open with your opinions. Not easy from this side but understandable especially after reading about some of the past cases you guys have dealt with-

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868081;topicseen#msg868081

+++++++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 08:44:03 PM

kara-you said you did volunteer to take a poly, i know this is prob a stupid question but did you actually take the poly or just volunteer to take it, and if you did take it did u pass?

karak
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1200 on: July 05, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »

No its not a stupid question. I have not been asked to go in and take one yet. That may have more to do with the fact that I don't drive or own a vehicle or the fact that I believe they checked the time via my computer on articles that I was writing and submitting at that time. It is still in the air though and they can come in at anytime and have me come in and take one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.1200

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: September 14, 2009, 09:08:32 PM »

I thought I might look into some of the locals who had long court records. There is a Richard Lasley that used to own "The Rat Lounge". He has extensive court documents. His business was at 137 Main St. I have not found anywhere that he is currently married. He appears to be around 43 or so. Can anyone look at the Washington court records online and be able to tell what these court cases are about? I cannot figure out what all of the codes mean. When I say it is a long record, I mean it is REALLY long!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: September 15, 2009, 12:57:09 AM »

It seems in most cases, family members and those who 'last saw' the missing person, are either asked by LE or volunteer for the LD test.  Watching their reactions to taking it is sometimes interesting and revealing.  Seems to me that those who have nothing to hide would want to get that out of the way quickly, so that LE can move on in their process of eliminating suspects.  Those who hesitate to take that test are the first ones I stop and wonder about, no matter what their reasons are for hesitating. 

I dunno what to think/feel about KK.  If it is as she says, that she doesn't drive, so doesn't have a ride, well......  it's been how long now??  Tell me there's NO ONE in town that couldn't have given her a ride for that?  For that matter why didn't she go when her husband went?  And as another monkey pointed out already, LE themselves would have given her a ride.         

For all that KK seems to have done to help in this case, one would think she would have BEGAN by taking the LD test along with the rest of em.  And until she does take that test, IMO, well...  it's going to be hard for me to believe anything else she does and says. 

I feel the same....KaraK could walk the couple of blocks down to the police station and it wouldn't even be as long as the walk Lindsey had going home from her house.
I think the reason KaraK gave for not taking the poly,the no driving thing,was meant because whoever took Lindsey must have driven her out of town.ICBW though.I still say all the adults around Lindsey should have taken a poly whether they drive or not and whether they are male or female.
As far as I know only Melissa Baum and Scott Williams have taken the test.

Thanks Karma, I was wondering how far it was to the police station.  I agree, that could have been the reason KK didn't take the poly.  Except that info on who was driving isn't all that the poly is about, IMO.  I suppose there are all sorts of questions asked on a poly, driving likely being one of them, so also could be if the person 'knows' about anyone else possibly having picked up Lindsey.   And measuring statements on other things that the person has given.  It's not all about driving, I would think.  And IMO, for KK to focus on ONLY the driving part... seems... odd.

So they only give polys to adults?  Not to teens.... ??  As in perhaps her brother? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: September 15, 2009, 12:58:54 AM »

I thought I might look into some of the locals who had long court records. There is a Richard Lasley that used to own "The Rat Lounge". He has extensive court documents. His business was at 137 Main St. I have not found anywhere that he is currently married. He appears to be around 43 or so. Can anyone look at the Washington court records online and be able to tell what these court cases are about? I cannot figure out what all of the codes mean. When I say it is a long record, I mean it is REALLY long!

Great idea, Sebastian!  Wish I knew how to do all that. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #844 on: September 15, 2009, 05:21:04 AM »

I wanted to post this post before it disappeared from IS forum.

A post from Lindsey's Mom,Melissa in response to her having Michelle Bart(gag) from Helping Hero's helping her out with the search for Lindsey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LindseysMom:

I am Lindsey Baum's mother, I have not and will not be a regular poster to these blogs; however I would like to dispel a few rumors here on this thread:
You heard that nontaxable forms were being filled out for what reason?? and which circus are you implying?

For starters no one is paying Michelle Bart for ANY services at all in regards to my daughter Lindsey Baum, nor am I making any money from the media or anyone else. Michelle Bart has not asked for any money ever from me or even discussed "costs". She did come up this past weekend to volunteer for a search which I appreciate. She did not fly in, she lives local and drove out to McCleary only to help search! I have not signed any paperwork as was stated on this forum..
I have not and will not refuse any services that may assist in finding my daughter. This includes other national search organizations!
I don't personally believe that this is something to be looked down upon nor something that should be getting so blown out of proportion. For some here I know the concern is based on a genuine concern for Me and my daughter but some have taken rumor and simply ran with it. I pray that rumor was not started simply out of spite for Michelle Bart or me because there is no room or need for that in the search for my daughter. Lindsey is and should be the focus right?

As far as posting information online>
Do you really think posting any findings whether its from someone who is a registered searcher or someone searching on their own should post their findings???
I would hope not! This would only harm the investigation, and it is my understanding that if someone does this and it is related to Lindsey's case or another case for that matter, they can be charged with impeding a Federal Investigation.
There are REASONS the searchers are instructed not to post or share information with ANYONE. There is a very good chance that the person who has my child could be reading these blogs. Has that not occurred to you?? By sharing information on here, it would be a big fat warning to that person/persons. Also, there is other cases still open that aren't related to Lindsey, such as Nancy Moyer, and others. So something found that isn't related to my daughter could be related to another case, and should be treated the same way.

I don't mean this to sound harsh, only to get across the importance of these searches and the confidentiality of their findings!
As to the post about why I am searching. I do not expect searchers to find my childs body, as I truely believe she is still alive. My goal in these searches is to find something that can lead us to finding her or her abductor.

I would like to thank everyone who has come out to help in these searches. You have no idea the gratitude I feel for you all!
The same goes for those who have donated, time, services, money, etc.
And for those of you who would like to but are unable for whatever reason, just keeping my daughter in your prayers means the world to me!
Thank you all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=355444&page=41

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #845 on: September 15, 2009, 05:39:35 AM »

It seems in most cases, family members and those who 'last saw' the missing person, are either asked by LE or volunteer for the LD test.  Watching their reactions to taking it is sometimes interesting and revealing.  Seems to me that those who have nothing to hide would want to get that out of the way quickly, so that LE can move on in their process of eliminating suspects.  Those who hesitate to take that test are the first ones I stop and wonder about, no matter what their reasons are for hesitating. 

I dunno what to think/feel about KK.  If it is as she says, that she doesn't drive, so doesn't have a ride, well......  it's been how long now??  Tell me there's NO ONE in town that couldn't have given her a ride for that?  For that matter why didn't she go when her husband went?  And as another monkey pointed out already, LE themselves would have given her a ride.         

For all that KK seems to have done to help in this case, one would think she would have BEGAN by taking the LD test along with the rest of em.  And until she does take that test, IMO, well...  it's going to be hard for me to believe anything else she does and says. 

I feel the same....KaraK could walk the couple of blocks down to the police station and it wouldn't even be as long as the walk Lindsey had going home from her house.
I think the reason KaraK gave for not taking the poly,the no driving thing,was meant because whoever took Lindsey must have driven her out of town.ICBW though.I still say all the adults around Lindsey should have taken a poly whether they drive or not and whether they are male or female.
As far as I know only Melissa Baum and Scott Williams have taken the test.

Thanks Karma, I was wondering how far it was to the police station.  I agree, that could have been the reason KK didn't take the poly.  Except that info on who was driving isn't all that the poly is about, IMO.  I suppose there are all sorts of questions asked on a poly, driving likely being one of them, so also could be if the person 'knows' about anyone else possibly having picked up Lindsey.   And measuring statements on other things that the person has given.  It's not all about driving, I would think.  And IMO, for KK to focus on ONLY the driving part... seems... odd.

So they only give polys to adults?  Not to teens.... ??  As in perhaps her brother? 

I agree Wykes,driving or having access to a car shouldn't have anything to do with if you take a poly or not.IMO all adults and teens should have been questioned and perhaps poly'd.
With Josh,it was said here and there that he does have a juvi record,that he has Aspergers and other mental/emotional problems but I don't know for sure about all that.IF that is true,maybe that would have hindered him taking a poly?

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #846 on: September 15, 2009, 09:56:24 AM »

Thanks Karma for the post of Melissas. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 15, 2009, 10:18:10 AM »

A post from Lindsey's Mom,Melissa in response to her having Michelle Bart(gag) from Helping Hero's helping her out with the search for Lindsey.

LindseysMom:

I am Lindsey Baum's mother, I have not and will not be a regular poster to these blogs; however I would like to dispel a few rumors here on this thread:
You heard that nontaxable forms were being filled out for what reason?? and which circus are you implying?

For starters no one is paying Michelle Bart for ANY services at all in regards to my daughter Lindsey Baum, nor am I making any money from the media or anyone else. Michelle Bart has not asked for any money ever from me or even discussed "costs". She did come up this past weekend to volunteer for a search which I appreciate. She did not fly in, she lives local and drove out to McCleary only to help search! I have not signed any paperwork as was stated on this forum..
I have not and will not refuse any services that may assist in finding my daughter. This includes other national search organizations!
I don't personally believe that this is something to be looked down upon nor something that should be getting so blown out of proportion. For some here I know the concern is based on a genuine concern for Me and my daughter but some have taken rumor and simply ran with it. I pray that rumor was not started simply out of spite for Michelle Bart or me because there is no room or need for that in the search for my daughter. Lindsey is and should be the focus right?

Do you really think posting any findings whether its from someone who is a registered searcher or someone searching on their own should post their findings???

I would hope not! This would only harm the investigation, and it is my understanding that if someone does this and it is related to Lindsey's case or another case for that matter, they can be charged with impeding a Federal Investigation.

There are REASONS the searchers are instructed not to post or share information with ANYONE. There is a very good chance that the person who has my child could be reading these blogs. Has that not occurred to you?? By sharing information on here, it would be a big fat warning to that person/persons. Also, there is other cases still open that aren't related to Lindsey, such as Nancy Moyer, and others. So something found that isn't related to my daughter could be related to another case, and should be treated the same way.

I don't mean this to sound harsh, only to get across the importance of these searches and the confidentiality of their findings!
As to the post about why I am searching. I do not expect searchers to find my childs body, as I truely believe she is still alive. My goal in these searches is to find something that can lead us to finding her or her abductor.

I would like to thank everyone who has come out to help in these searches. You have no idea the gratitude I feel for you all!
And for those of you who would like to but are unable for whatever reason, just keeping my daughter in your prayers means the world to me!
Thank you all!

That you Karma

IF there was no confidentiality agreement and Ken Oakes did not receive any monies from Melissa Baum ... I assume the search could be considered a private search conducted by a professional.

Considering 2 1/2 months have passed since Ken Oakes submitted his July 2, 2009  report to the McCleary LE regarding his June 28, 2009 canine search and nothing has been forthcoming ... maybe this is behind the decision to release the revelation that his dog/s detected a death scent on Beck Street.  It must be remembered that Mr. Oakes made it clear that a death scent implies the presence of a body but ... not necessarily the body of Lindsey Baum.

Think about the Caylee Marie Anthony case.  Tim Miller gave updates on the talk show circuit following each search ... updates informing all who would listen regarding "ping" locations that were being focused on prior to the discovery of the little girl's remains.  I cannot remember one objection to these updates.

Janet

+++++

http://www.k9sardog.com/searches.html

07-02-09 Re: 06-28-09 5963-323(B). Missing child. Gray’s Harbor Co. Wa. Lindsey Baum McCleary, Wa. Age 10. Sent my search report to FBI and McCleary City PD.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: September 15, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »

When compared to the Caylee Marie Anthony case ... the silence from the McCleary LE in regards to all aspects of the Lindsey Baum case is very troubling.

IMO

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #849 on: September 15, 2009, 11:50:13 AM »

When compared to the Caylee Marie Anthony case ... the silence from the McCleary LE in regards to all aspects of the Lindsey Baum case is very troubling.

IMO

Janet

IMO the ball has been dropped pretty much from the beginning.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: September 15, 2009, 12:26:39 PM »

I think that LE in McCleary is not much different from LE in Escondido with regards to the Amber Dubois case. They just do not have the experience or the resources to do this case. Then the local cops do not welcome outside LE agencies and no one seems to want to work together. Everyone plays politics and is territorial. Who ends up the losers? The missing children and their families. I have mentioned this book before. "Stalemate". It is a true story about all of the missing girls in Northern California in the late 80's. Warning: It really gets you even more frustrated with LE. It takes you into the politics and infighting amongst all of the LE agencies and shows how they drop the ball, don't share info, etc etc. So many outside organizations have popped up since then. Why? Because the people who are supposed to be doing their jobs are not.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: September 15, 2009, 12:50:46 PM »

I think that LE in McCleary is not much different from LE in Escondido with regards to the Amber Dubois case. They just do not have the experience or the resources to do this case. Then the local cops do not welcome outside LE agencies and no one seems to want to work together. Everyone plays politics and is territorial. Who ends up the losers? The missing children and their families. I have mentioned this book before. "Stalemate". It is a true story about all of the missing girls in Northern California in the late 80's. Warning: It really gets you even more frustrated with LE. It takes you into the politics and infighting amongst all of the LE agencies and shows how they drop the ball, don't share info, etc etc. So many outside organizations have popped up since then. Why? Because the people who are supposed to be doing their jobs are not.

Thank you Sebastian.

In the TIMELINES AND THEORIES thread I just submitted a post regarding the underlying reason why McCleary LE ... in the process of elimination ... appeared to distance the family of Lindsey Baum from persons of interest from the getgo.

I could be wrong and ... stuff is going on behind the scenes that have never been revealed.

Janet

++++++

Tamikosmom
Re: TIMELINES AND THEORIES
« Reply #149 on: Today at 03:04:01 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5703.140

_____

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 15, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »

Hi Janet,
I can see your point. I too was very suspicious of the family in the beginning. I still would not rule anything out at this point. If JB did something to LB, even by accident, how would they dispose of the body? Neither LB or KK had a working vehicle at the time. I also know a child who has some of the same problems as JB. He would never be able to keep a secret like that. No way, no how. I can only go by what I have learned. MB is bi-polar which would explain why her actions in the beginning were so out of the norm. I am sure the disappearance of her daughter through her into a deep depression. I am not bi-polar, but if one of my children vanished, I am not sure that I would be able to function at all. I was also told that KK is the only person who has consistently shown up to help at the searches, etc. When Carrie, Amber's mom went to McCleary, she stated that KK was wonderful. Why KK has not taken a poly, I don't know. Maybe LE asked Scott, KK's boyfriend pointed questions, such as did KK have anything to do with it? I do not know any of these people from Adam. Any of them could be involved. I personally just don't think it was JB or MB unless LB is alive and well and this was set up for a money making scam. Even that seems really far fetched at this point. I am truly stumped.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: September 15, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »

Ricky Rat is what locals know that guy as. There was a man found murdered in a van in front of his old restaurant. I thought his business used to be on Maple? That place got closed down a couple years ago.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: September 15, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »

LindseysMom:

Thank you all!

Yeah, I agree with the post 150%. Law enforcement shouldn't release information regarding what leads they may have. The only time should be if they have made an arrest. But I think even before that happens, Lindsey needs to be found!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #855 on: September 15, 2009, 04:40:17 PM »

I can't seem to find anything on a Richard Lasley but the Next Door Cafe is located at 137 Main(3rd)street.If Lindsey would have walked all the way to 3rd st on Maple st and made a slight right around the corner to get to Mommsen st. she would have walked right by this place.

Next Door Cafe137 Main St, McCleary, WA
Tel: (360) 495-4445

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: September 15, 2009, 05:01:05 PM »

If you google washington court records, one of them allows you to look up people for free. When I googled Lasley his name came up ALOT. I just don't know what all of the Washington State court codes mean.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: September 15, 2009, 05:03:54 PM »

Ricky Rat is what locals know that guy as. There was a man found murdered in a van in front of his old restaurant. I thought his business used to be on Maple? That place got closed down a couple years ago.

He has a really long court record. Do you know anything about him?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #858 on: September 15, 2009, 05:10:48 PM »

If you google washington court records, one of them allows you to look up people for free. When I googled Lasley his name came up ALOT. I just don't know what all of the Washington State court codes mean.
I'm still not finding anything,could you post a link to the court info?

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 15, 2009, 05:25:54 PM »

KarmaR, there are 62 cases, however, you would need to know the middle initial at least in order to verify which belong to him.
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.