March 19, 2024, 04:51:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479709 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #880 on: September 15, 2009, 08:02:56 PM »

KarmaR, there are 62 cases, however, you would need to know the middle initial at least in order to verify which belong to him.
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/
I hesitate to put the info out here, unless I would be sure there is a reason to do so, but that's just the way I do my research.
Gotcha,I'll do the same if I find anything.

LOL
Janet,I haven't found anything as I don't know the guys middle initial but I would have to see/read some kind of link between this guy and Lindsey or anyone Lindsey may know before I splatter him all on the web.

an angelic monkey

Thanks Karma.

What is the point of being on a forum if the attitude is regarding gathered research is ... "What's yours is mine ... What's mine my own."

Janet

Ahh,I understand and you know me from posting......I will post anything I find to be suspicious even if only I think it's suspicious lol.
I'm not one to state I know something but can't discuss it....if that were the case my mouth would just stay closed to begin with.
Right now,IMO,everything in and about McCleary seems suspicious to me.

EXACTLY!!

It is not that I do not believe posters who wish to share info regarding the case but ... It would appreciated if each member of the forum had the opportunity to decide for herself if the original sources of the info is credible.

If the information is not considered confidential ... then the source should not be anonymous.

IMO

Janet

Exactly
I guess that's why some open up private forums with only a few posting in it.
That's gotta be lonely
I'm off to go watch Susan Boyle wow everyone with her most beautiful voice on America's Got Talent(Susan sings Wild Horses by the Stones....one of my favorite songs).
Have a good night you all.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #881 on: September 15, 2009, 08:05:25 PM »

Do we know if this Ricky Rat knows the Baum or Kampen family? 
Right now all we know is he has a bunch of court cases,used to or still does live in McCleary and.......I think that's it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: September 15, 2009, 08:11:04 PM »

Exactly
I guess that's why some open up private forums with only a few posting in it.
That's gotta be lonely
I'm off to go watch Susan Boyle wow everyone with her most beautiful voice on America's Got Talent(Susan sings Wild Horses by the Stones....one of my favorite songs).
Have a good night you all.

Karma ... you do not fool me.  I know ya are rushing off to watch Nancy Grace.  You are one of those closet Nancy Grace fans.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: September 15, 2009, 09:05:46 PM »

There is something I am not getting Monkeys.

Why are the residences/business on Beck Street being researched.

Harry Oakes' indicates that it was a death scent that his dog/s detected.  Considering Beck Street is past the Baum residence on 1st ... why would Lindsey have been on that street on the evening of June 26, 2009.

I speculate that Lindsey met with foul play somewhere between 5th and Maple and ... her home and ... then was taken to Beck Street for disposal at some later date.

Who owns a ATM/Quad?

Janet

+++++

Janet, I am leaning the same way as you, but was hesitate to say it.  I hope this is not the case.  I would think it would have to have been the same night because of all the searching the next morning and I don't believe anybody would be brave enough to move her then. 

Shortcake

If I am not misunderstanding and ... we have the same mindset regarding how Lindsey may have met her demise ... the timeframe between the witness sighting at 5th and Maple at 9:30 PM and ... the call by Melissa Baum to Kara Kampen at 9:25 PM is not long enough for foul play in that short distance as well as ... obtaining assistance.

I wish LE would reveal if Josh Baum was at home with Mom when his sister left the Kampen/Williams residence.  When you consider the close proximity of Wayne Watne's residence to the Baum residence ... I wish LE would reveal if Wayne Watne has an alibi for that evening.

Janet

++++

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old. I really wanted to add just so you know that Josh has been to my home several times with Lindsey or coming over to see if the kids were here playing and I've personally never had an issue with him and he was always very polite and respectful.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

... As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953

Janet, I think you ment 10:25 PM when Kara got the call from Melissa.  The police showed up about 11:00 PM.  I assume Kara had been charging her phone for quite a while and that is why the parents couldn't talk to find out if Kala could stay over Friday night.  As a parent I would want to talk directly to the other parent.  Not send a couple of 10 yr olds to negotiate.  I guess I am too old fashion.  Also, after Kara turned her phone back on after charging, she claims to have had only one or two bars and it quickly ran down.  Red flag!!  I know I am too critical and should shut up, I but do have a few problems with some of Kara's responses.  Shortcake
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: September 15, 2009, 09:23:39 PM »

Janet, I think you ment 10:25 PM when Kara got the call from Melissa.  The police showed up about 11:00 PM.  I assume Kara had been charging her phone for quite a while and that is why the parents couldn't talk to find out if Kala could stay over Friday night.  As a parent I would want to talk directly to the other parent.  Not send a couple of 10 yr olds to negotiate.  I guess I am too old fashion.  Also, after Kara turned her phone back on after charging, she claims to have had only one or two bars and it quickly ran down.  Red flag!!  I know I am too critical and should shut up, I but do have a few problems with some of Kara's responses.  Shortcake

Shortcake ... you are correct.  I meant 10:25 PM as the time when Kara Kampen claims that Melissa Baum contacted her.

If it were not for the witness observations at 5th and Maple ... my focus would be Kara Kampen and Scott Williams as persons of interest for obvious reasons.  I wish the names of the witnesses at been revealed.  Why the silence?  Any other case ... those witnesses would be making the talk show circuit revealing their observation and their identity would appear in every publication.

The silence encompassing all aspects of this case is very suspicious.  It makes me think that LE is protecting someone.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #885 on: September 15, 2009, 09:36:06 PM »

Right now all we know is he has a bunch of court cases,used to or still does live in McCleary and.......I think that's it.
Thank-you 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: September 15, 2009, 09:37:38 PM »

Shortcake ... you are correct.  I meant 10:25 PM as the time when Kara Kampen claims that Melissa Baum contacted her.

If it were not for the witness observations at 5th and Maple ... my focus would be Kara Kampen and Scott Williams as persons of interest for obvious reasons.  I wish the names of the witnesses at been revealed.  Why the silence?  Any other case ... those witnesses would be making the talk show circuit revealing their observation and their identity would appear in every publication.

The silence encompassing all aspects of this case is very suspicious.  It makes me think that LE is protecting someone.

Janet
I find it extremely weird that we don't know the names of the witnesses, what is even weirder a small town like that, someone hasn't spilled who the witnesses were 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: September 15, 2009, 09:43:19 PM »

I have been following the Annie Le case for the past week on CNN.  I cannot count the number of witnesses that have been interviewed regarding the last time and where they saw Annie the morning she went missing.

Janet

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: September 15, 2009, 09:44:30 PM »

i've had issues with a lot of things regarding Lindsey.   

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: September 15, 2009, 10:05:58 PM »

LINDSEY BAUM
MCCLEARY, WA
MISSING SINCE JUNE 26, 2009

BUMPED

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: September 15, 2009, 10:17:50 PM »

LINDSEY BAUM
MCCLEARY, WA
MISSING SINCE JUNE 26, 2009

BUMPED
an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: September 15, 2009, 10:20:26 PM »

I have been following the Annie Le case for the past week on CNN.  I cannot count the number of witnesses that have been interviewed regarding the last time and where they saw Annie the morning she went missing.

Janet
Head to her thread now Janet, waiting on a press conference.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: September 15, 2009, 10:33:58 PM »

KarmaR, there are 62 cases, however, you would need to know the middle initial at least in order to verify which belong to him.
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/
Wow,dang.
Thanks Sister

No problem, hope it helps.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: September 15, 2009, 10:38:19 PM »

Hi,
From what I have read about LB is that she is a friendly child. She could have gotten in the car with anyone that she knew. I am not saying that she would get into the car with a total stranger. I am just saying that this is a small town and if someone drove by and saw her walking they may have offered her a ride. Maybe she had spoken to this person before at the store, video place, who knows. Therefore she may have felt comfortable getting into a car with them. So.......I have gone to the state of Washington court documents web page. It is available for anyone on the net. Therefore, I guess it is safe to assume that it is public record. I started putting names of locals in there and this Lasley character stood out. Again, I am not from Washington so therefore I have no idea what these documents are for. I guess I just wanted to try to think outside of the box as I too have been thinking it had to be someone very close to her. That so often is the case.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 15, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »

Hi,
From what I have read about LB is that she is a friendly child. She could have gotten in the car with anyone that she knew. I am not saying that she would get into the car with a total stranger. I am just saying that this is a small town and if someone drove by and saw her walking they may have offered her a ride. Maybe she had spoken to this person before at the store, video place, who knows. Therefore she may have felt comfortable getting into a car with them. So.......I have gone to the state of Washington court documents web page. It is available for anyone on the net. Therefore, I guess it is safe to assume that it is public record. I started putting names of locals in there and this Lasley character stood out. Again, I am not from Washington so therefore I have no idea what these documents are for. I guess I just wanted to try to think outside of the box as I too have been thinking it had to be someone very close to her. That so often is the case.
public record is just that...feel free to post what you find as public record, as long as it dosen't involve anyone under age (and unless they were charged as an adult i don't understand why their name would be out there) feel free to post it.  no phone # no ss# and i think your ok...i think ?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 15, 2009, 11:09:05 PM »

Janet

You could be right about LE  protecting someone. Who the heck knows anymore. http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/925075.html I find this really interesting. It is a story about all of the involvement that LE had going on in July. Now here it is September and nothing. It really is quite a contrast.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: September 15, 2009, 11:12:24 PM »

Hi,
public record is just that...feel free to post what you find as public record, as long as it dosen't involve anyone under age (and unless they were charged as an adult i don't understand why their name would be out there) feel free to post it.  no phone # no ss# and i think your ok...i think ?

Hi Mamacrazy,
The problem is that I don't know what any of the darn court document codes stand for. I am not a super sleuth at all, lol!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: September 15, 2009, 11:40:34 PM »

Hi,

Hi Mamacrazy,
The problem is that I don't know what any of the darn court document codes stand for. I am not a super sleuth at all, lol!

Just curious as to how you found or knew about this particular man.  I don't recall reading his name before.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: September 15, 2009, 11:40:52 PM »

Janet
Head to her thread now Janet, waiting on a press conference.

Thanks no rose colored glasses

Janet

+++++

Persons of Interest Named in Yale Murder
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,550622,00.html

_____

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: September 15, 2009, 11:53:21 PM »

Hi,

Hi Mamacrazy,

Just curious as to how you found or knew about this particular man.  I don't recall reading his name before.

The name Lasley was in a list compiled on this website of people living on 6th or connected with people living on sixth. Is there some kind of vampire cult in McCleary? I tell you, the more you start digging online, the weirder it gets, lol. http://vampirefreaks.com/BrookLynnGrace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.