April 27, 2024, 06:03:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 483077 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: September 16, 2009, 12:04:46 AM »

Do we know if this Ricky Rat knows the Baum or Kampen family? 

Hi,
From what I have read about LB is that she is a friendly child. She could have gotten in the car with anyone that she knew. I am not saying that she would get into the car with a total stranger. I am just saying that this is a small town and if someone drove by and saw her walking they may have offered her a ride. Maybe she had spoken to this person before at the store, video place, who knows. Therefore she may have felt comfortable getting into a car with them. So.......I have gone to the state of Washington court documents web page. It is available for anyone on the net. Therefore, I guess it is safe to assume that it is public record. I started putting names of locals in there and this Lasley character stood out. Again, I am not from Washington so therefore I have no idea what these documents are for. I guess I just wanted to try to think outside of the box as I too have been thinking it had to be someone very close to her. That so often is the case.
public record is just that...feel free to post what you find as public record, as long as it dosen't involve anyone under age (and unless they were charged as an adult i don't understand why their name would be out there) feel free to post it.  no phone # no ss# and i think your ok...i think ?

Hi Mamacrazy,
The problem is that I don't know what any of the darn court document codes stand for. I am not a super sleuth at all, lol!

Just curious as to how you found or knew about this particular man.  I don't recall reading his name before.

The name Lasley was in a list compiled on this website of people living on 6th or connected with people living on sixth. Is there some kind of vampire cult in McCleary? I tell you, the more you start digging online, the weirder it gets, lol. http://vampirefreaks.com/BrookLynnGrace

Yes, I see that now.  Thanks for pointing that out. 
For certain, there are some odd things.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: September 16, 2009, 12:30:34 AM »

Does anyone know what dowsing is? I have no clue. Anyways this author lives on a 75 acre ranch outside of McCleary. He wrote a book on "dowsing" and supposedly can find missing people this way? He also states that he found buried bodies on his ranch but no records of a graveyard. WTH? http://www.rexbvalentinebooks.com/excerpt.htm
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 16, 2009, 12:37:20 AM »

Sebastian, I know that it is a method of "finding" things buried or underground.  The Native Americans used a divining rod to find water, although I think this dowsing dates back centuries.  I don't know who this man is but many of the "old" methods are finding their way back to meet the sciences of now.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: September 16, 2009, 12:46:13 AM »

dowsing is?

dowsing is a very old and some farmers swear by it. It may appear to be voodoo, as the person does walk around with a stick or wire .. they do find stuff.. Here is a link that supports it..
American society of Dowsers
The American Society of Dowsers is a nonprofit corporation founded in Vermont in 1961 to disseminate knowledge of dowsing (water witching, discovery of lost articles or persons, and related para-psychological phenomena), development of its skills, and recognition for its achievements.

One purpose of ASD is to assemble all manner of dowsing theories, ideas, techniques, applications, instrumentation, experiences, etc. for study and evaluation.  The society issues the quarterly journal the American Dowser, which present a representative cross-section of this highly diverse material.

The American Society of Dowsers holds an anual convention as well as regional conferences and local chapter events throughout the year. Check our website for details...

American Society of Dowsers ~ Post Office Box 24, Danville, VT  05828
Phone: 802-684-3417 Fax: 802-684-2565 asd@dowsers.org

http://www.dowsers.org/

DOWSING - TOOLS FOR
THE PROS AND THE BEGINNERS   
http://diviningmind.com/

I still think it is VooDoo .. 
So Here is a link that discounts it..
http://www.skepdic.com/dowsing.html

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: September 16, 2009, 12:59:27 AM »

Thanks guys! I feel like an idiot.  ::MonkeyConfused::What I found really interesting though, is his article about finding dead bodies on his property. Wasn't someone looking for Satanic sites or something in McCleary? I have read so much that everything is running together. By the way Edward, glad to see you! Carrie was worried about you lol!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: September 16, 2009, 01:08:53 AM »

From what I have been able to find, his father owned "Next Door Cafe" in McCleary at one time. I do not believe that it is still open. It too was on Main St I believe. The father's name was Richard Lasley as well. I am not sure what their middle names are though. I think one of them has the middle name of Lee, but not sure if it is father or son. Son is in his 40's. Father may be deceased.
Next Door Cafe is closed and vacant for what it is worth.  Lindsey's path would have taken her right past this closed cafe.  On the other side of Maple and on corner is a large vacant lot.  Cafe is across from the Shell station and kind of kittycorner to the police department.

Who owns this property and who has keys to it?  Is it vacant???  Are there still freezers, etc in there?  Is it a free standing structure or an adjoining property - like a strip mall?  What is on each side and if businesses - which ones and what time do they close? 
Any locals know???????
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: September 16, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »

KarmaR, there are 62 cases, however, you would need to know the middle initial at least in order to verify which belong to him.
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/
I hesitate to put the info out here, unless I would be sure there is a reason to do so, but that's just the way I do my research.
Gotcha,I'll do the same if I find anything.

LOL
Janet,I haven't found anything as I don't know the guys middle initial but I would have to see/read some kind of link between this guy and Lindsey or anyone Lindsey may know before I splatter him all on the web.

If the person, guy is a convicted felon - is his record not already splattered all over the web?  Doesn't Klaas always advise that if the information is already on the internet, then it is fine to post?  I kinda think that the speculation about a child is FAR more OFFENSIVE a splatter than the criminal record of someone on a possible path of Lindsey that fateful day.  JMHO.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: September 16, 2009, 01:14:40 AM »

From what I have been able to find, his father owned "Next Door Cafe" in McCleary at one time. I do not believe that it is still open. It too was on Main St I believe. The father's name was Richard Lasley as well. I am not sure what their middle names are though. I think one of them has the middle name of Lee, but not sure if it is father or son. Son is in his 40's. Father may be deceased.
Next Door Cafe is closed and vacant for what it is worth.  Lindsey's path would have taken her right past this closed cafe.  On the other side of Maple and on corner is a large vacant lot.  Cafe is across from the Shell station and kind of kittycorner to the police department.

Who owns this property and who has keys to it?  Is it vacant???  Are there still freezers, etc in there?  Is it a free standing structure or an adjoining property - like a strip mall?  What is on each side and if businesses - which ones and what time do they close? 
Any locals know???????
The only thing that I know is that Ricky Lee Lasley aka: Ricky Rat owned a bar at the same address that I think is now closed? Not sure. It is or was called Ricky Rat Lounge.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: September 16, 2009, 01:25:55 AM »

KarmaR, there are 62 cases, however, you would need to know the middle initial at least in order to verify which belong to him.
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/
I hesitate to put the info out here, unless I would be sure there is a reason to do so, but that's just the way I do my research.
Gotcha,I'll do the same if I find anything.

LOL
Janet,I haven't found anything as I don't know the guys middle initial but I would have to see/read some kind of link between this guy and Lindsey or anyone Lindsey may know before I splatter him all on the web.

an angelic monkey

Thanks Karma.

What is the point of being on a forum if the attitude is regarding gathered research is ... "What's yours is mine ... What's mine my own."

Janet

Ahh,I understand and you know me from posting......I will post anything I find to be suspicious even if only I think it's suspicious lol.
I'm not one to state I know something but can't discuss it....if that were the case my mouth would just stay closed to begin with.
Right now,IMO,everything in and about McCleary seems suspicious to me.

EXACTLY!!

It is not that I do not believe posters who wish to share info regarding the case but ... It would appreciated if each member of the forum had the opportunity to decide for herself if the original sources of the info is credible.

If the information is not considered confidential ... then the source should not be anonymous.

IMO

Janet

Exactly
I guess that's why some open up private forums with only a few posting in it.
That's gotta be lonely
I'm off to go watch Susan Boyle wow everyone with her most beautiful voice on America's Got Talent(Susan sings Wild Horses by the Stones....one of my favorite songs).
Have a good night you all.

Ladies, with all due respect - and I do respect you both as I know your hearts are for missing children and you are both intelligent - but, with all due respect, do you guys want to be a right fighter or fight for what is right?  Or just fight?

This page after page is getting old.  Please, can't we move on?  And please, can everyone try not to post and repost the same theory over and over and over again - we are all smart - we know where you stand if you just remind us once say every 25 pages or so.  This thread feels so redundant, bitter, argumentative and non-productive and I JUST KNOW we can do better with the minds that are here. I JUST KNOW WE CAN. 
Anyone want to be a TEAM?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: September 16, 2009, 01:37:08 AM »

Were they being rude to me in all of this? If they were I guess it went right over my head lol!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: September 16, 2009, 01:40:20 AM »

Wasn't Lindsey last seen at 5th & Maple? Well, if you look at a map, take a look at the location of 144 W. Fir St, Mcleary. I was told that is where Richard Lee Lasley aka: Ricky Rat Lasley now resides. Coincidence? Just following up on some of the less than scrupulous locals. I want Lindsey found!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: September 16, 2009, 01:41:04 AM »

Clean-up on aisle 46 -  I guess each time I hung up, it posted!   Sorry about that.  Or.........maybe the internet gods thought it was worth reading over and over and over and over! LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: September 16, 2009, 01:46:02 AM »

Wasn't Lindsey last seen at 5th & Maple? Well, if you look at a map, take a look at the location of 144 W. Fir St, Mcleary. I was told that is where Richard Lee Lasley aka: Ricky Rat Lasley now resides. Coincidence? Just following up on some of the less than scrupulous locals. I want Lindsey found!

I think this person is definitely worth looking into.  I hope someone posts the website that the records show up on so some monkeys can narrow down middle initials and we can followup on it.  I also hope a local answers my questions from before.......she could be in a freezer or fridge at this bar or cafe if they are still on the premises.  GOD I hope not, but it is possible.  For that matter, if vacant she could be alive and being held here.  I like this idea better, obviously!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: September 16, 2009, 01:46:51 AM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1R2GWYE_en&q=144+w+fir+st,+mccleary,+wa+map&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=RnuwSrvxLo7KsQOk5KnBCw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1 Here is the map with the address that I mentioned above
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: September 16, 2009, 01:56:31 AM »

I think this person is definitely worth looking into.  I hope someone posts the website that the records show up on so some monkeys can narrow down middle initials and we can followup on it.  I also hope a local answers my questions from before.......she could be in a freezer or fridge at this bar or cafe if they are still on the premises.  GOD I hope not, but it is possible.  For that matter, if vacant she could be alive and being held here.  I like this idea better, obviously!

snipped from dd post on thread about 6th Street:
Possible Relatives:

LASLEY, RICHARD LEE (Age 43)
LASLEY, RICHARD B (Age 66)
LASLEY, SKIP K
LASLEY, FRANCES K

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: September 16, 2009, 02:07:02 AM »

Possible Relatives:

LASLEY, SKIP K
LASLEY, FRANCES K

Sebastian, it appears that Richard B. is married to Francis K.  They have some old debts which appears they are satisfying, even after all these years.
Richard L. may be the son.  I saw one record of what appears to be a drug offense.
I do not know who Skip K. is.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: September 16, 2009, 02:26:03 AM »

Possible Relatives:

LASLEY, SKIP K
LASLEY, FRANCES K

Sebastian, it appears that Richard B. is married to Francis K.  They have some old debts which appears they are satisfying, even after all these years.
Richard L. may be the son.  I saw one record of what appears to be a drug offense.
I do not know who Skip K. is.

Thank you sister! I have no idea who Skip is either. I think Richard Lee is Ricky Rat.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: September 16, 2009, 04:21:50 AM »

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

If I have this correct - Harry's dogs tracked up 1st St. to Beck St., then out a logging ATV road for 6 mi.  An MC has two wheels and an ATV has three or four.  Sounds like Harry is indicating two vehicles traveled that distance and he was unable to determine which one the scent was on.  A 1/2 mi. along a dog hit on a death scent.  Dosen't seem like the death scent was Lindsey unless she was brought back.  I wish Harry was a little more clear.  Confusing.  Janet or someone please help me out.  shortcake
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #918 on: September 16, 2009, 05:40:48 AM »

Exactly
I guess that's why some open up private forums with only a few posting in it.
That's gotta be lonely
I'm off to go watch Susan Boyle wow everyone with her most beautiful voice on America's Got Talent(Susan sings Wild Horses by the Stones....one of my favorite songs).
Have a good night you all.

Karma ... you do not fool me.  I know ya are rushing off to watch Nancy Grace.  You are one of those closet Nancy Grace fans.

Janet
I watched her during the perterscum trial but after that.....I can't stand to hear her voice lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #919 on: September 16, 2009, 09:47:46 AM »

That is interesting, thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.