March 19, 2024, 12:34:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479664 times)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: September 16, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry
Janet,I read this this way:

1st scent,a live Lindsey scent.
we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

2nd scent,a death scent.
we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Notice Harry used the word also,meaning another scent IMO
Hi, I strongly agree with you, it seems like two different scents.  The dead human alert was 1/2 mile east of Beck St. and the winds were from the south.  That would be kind of crosswind wouldn't it(they were going NE)?  Why else would Harry mention the wind direction?  My task is to get a detailed map of this area so I better understand what is out there.  Shortcake
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #941 on: September 16, 2009, 08:02:00 PM »

NewsJunkie:
Just a few of the comments from the last exchange.  Seems to me, that mocking past and (current????) members is really what was going on.  I stand by what I said, I do think we are above that - but do as you will and nobody will want to read this thread.
This feud has been going on long enough and I don't think the ones you are poking at are here any longer.  Yes, I belong to DD's forum, because honestly I want to get info on the case, not personality conflicts.  Just seems you and Janet could vent via email or elsewhere.   
Lindsey deserves more from all of us than this, imho.

Ahh,heck with it.I just can't keep my big mouth closed.
NewsJunkie,I would really appreciate it if you would stop trying to tell me what my posts mean,stop telling me how often you want to see my opinion based theorys(every 25 pages or so?),stop trying to tell me I'm being~your words~redundant, bitter, argumentative and non-productive~stop trying to control the discussions and whether or not we put IMO in every post.Of course it is my opinion,I wrote them.
NOW,have a xxxx good night.

Edit:  Let's just drop it.

Karma ... it is not worth it.  Just ignore.

an angelic monkey

There seems to be some on this forum who have a real problem with my contention that ... in the process of eliminatin ... Josh and Melissa should being considered persons of interest in the disappearance of Lindsey.

When the argument ... the CPS issue ... the juvie issue are all considered ... I am not go to let go until LE reveals that that Josh and Melissa have been investigated in the course of the investigation and ... have been ruled out.

Janet
I'm with you Janet, I can't stop my feelings about this being closer to home or a friend of the family, I have looked at every possiblility and keep going back to the same, Lindsey knew the person.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 08:03:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 16, 2009, 08:07:50 PM »

Exactly Muffy.  That is what I was trying to say.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: September 16, 2009, 08:49:31 PM »

Not a peep from the McCleary PD or FBI?  82 days Lindsey has been missing.   Isn't there any press in WA?  Why can't they get a presser on the case, even if there isn't anything new.  Remind people of the reward and that she is still missing.

God Bless you Lindsey!  You are not forgotten!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: September 16, 2009, 09:02:57 PM »

NewsJunkie:
Just a few of the comments from the last exchange.  Seems to me, that mocking past and (current????) members is really what was going on.  I stand by what I said, I do think we are above that - but do as you will and nobody will want to read this thread.
This feud has been going on long enough and I don't think the ones you are poking at are here any longer.  Yes, I belong to DD's forum, because honestly I want to get info on the case, not personality conflicts.  Just seems you and Janet could vent via email or elsewhere.   

Ahh,heck with it.I just can't keep my big mouth closed.
NewsJunkie,I would really appreciate it if you would stop trying to tell me what my posts mean,stop telling me how often you want to see my opinion based theorys(every 25 pages or so?),stop trying to tell me I'm being~your words~redundant, bitter, argumentative and non-productive~stop trying to control the discussions and whether or not we put IMO in every post.Of course it is my opinion,I wrote them.
NOW,have a xxxx good night.

Edit:  Let's just drop it.

Karma ... it is not worth it.  Just ignore.

an angelic monkey

There seems to be some on this forum who have a real problem with my contention that ... in the process of eliminatin ... Josh and Melissa should being considered persons of interest in the disappearance of Lindsey.

When the argument ... the CPS issue ... the juvie issue are all considered ... I am not go to let go until LE reveals that that Josh and Melissa have been investigated in the course of the investigation and ... have been ruled out.

Janet
I'm with you Janet, I can't stop my feelings about this being closer to home or a friend of the family, I have looked at every possiblility and keep going back to the same, Lindsey knew the person.

no rose colored glasses

The "experts" who were called in to assist in the investigation early on knew something ... something that let tem to believe that the disappearance of Lindsey Baum was not a stranger abduction.

Justice for Lindsey Baum demands that ALL avenues must be investigation no matter where those avenues may lead.  NO person of interest should be given a pass until the investigation deems he/she has been ruled otherwise.  That is the reason I have never undermine the research of others in regards to what they perceive as possible persons of interest.

Janet

+++++++

KOMO NEWS - JULY 1, 2009

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization ...

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: September 16, 2009, 09:23:30 PM »

Not a peep from the McCleary PD or FBI?  82 days Lindsey has been missing.   Isn't there any press in WA?  Why can't they get a presser on the case, even if there isn't anything new.  Remind people of the reward and that she is still missing.

It's very upsetting, this case seems to have gone from cold to ice cold very quickly, wonder what LE is even doing in the case?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 16, 2009, 09:56:52 PM »

Were they being rude to me in all of this? If they were I guess it went right over my head lol!
We were not being rude to you or anyone here Sebastian.
We were really only discussing info and/or lack of info.

I guess that's why some open up private forums with only a few posting in it.
That's gotta be lonely

If the information is not considered confidential ... then the source should not be anonymous.

I'm not one to state I know something but can't discuss it....if that were the case my mouth would just stay closed to begin with.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: September 16, 2009, 09:59:25 PM »

It's very upsetting, this case seems to have gone from cold to ice cold very quickly, wonder what LE is even doing in the case?

NoRose - I agree...what is LE doing??  This is so sad!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: September 16, 2009, 10:00:50 PM »

THE OLYMPIAN
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY: Search continues for McCleary girl
Posted:  09/14/2009 6:53 AM

Volunteers searched areas throughout Western Washington for missing McCleary girl Lindsey Baum over the weekend but didn't find any clues, said Linda Walkut, a volunteer with the Laura Recover Center for Missing Children.

Walkut said 25 to 30 people searched Friday, about 75 searched Saturday and about 60 were involved Sunday, venturing as far away as Portland to look for Baum, who has been missing for nearly three months.

The search effort recently received a boost when a McCleary church donated a trailer that can be used as a headquarters, Walkut said.

“We’ll be having bigger searches now,” she said. “We’ll start scheduling them in about three weeks.”

A candlelight vigil for Baum is set for about 7 p.m. Sept. 26 at the Park & Ride facility on Mommsen Street in McCleary, Walkut said.

For more information about the search for Lindsey and future searches, go to www.findlindseybaum.com.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: September 16, 2009, 10:03:58 PM »

Thank you sister.  Praying for Lindsey & Connie an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: September 16, 2009, 10:06:32 PM »

NoRose - I agree...what is LE doing??  This is so sad!
I want to think they are working hard to find Lindsey, but sadly I'm doubting it.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: September 16, 2009, 10:07:50 PM »

Thank you sister.  Praying for Lindsey & Connie an angelic monkey

You're welcome Lovin.  I do appreciate the prayers for Connie.  We continue to pray for Lindsey and all the ones whose voices have been silent.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 16, 2009, 11:55:41 PM »

I really think that the upcoming vigil may bring in the press. At least I hope so. Amber Dubois' last vigil, Sunday night had several different news teams and many more reporters. It helped that Amber's parents blasted LE, (which was much deserved) and that made for sensational reporting that the news people love. Amber has been gone 7 months, Lindsey almost 3, and LE in both cases are silent unless backed into the corner by the press. WTH is going on? I also find it strange that LE in McCleary does not seem to mind that there are all of these searches going on and they have not even showed up to supervise or anything. Or have they and I missed it? You would think that they would be conducting more of their own searches to make sure that any evidence that may be found is protected. It is almost as if they know that the searches are futile, but why is that? If they know something, why don't they just come out with it already? Are the Feds still involved at all? When the search dogs came out recently for Ambers search, at least one LE was involved with that search and Amber's parents were not allowed on the search. I don't know, something seems hinky with LE in McCleary,
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: September 17, 2009, 12:42:40 AM »

That's wonderful news to hear that many people are out and about helping with the searching! I was in the local pharmacy today and saw that there was a CD made for Lindsey and also a few fliers all over the store. I'm curious about who made the CD and where the proceeds are donated to?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: September 17, 2009, 12:44:24 AM »

an angelic monkey

this girl is an angel and for whatever reason McCleary pd either had no idea how to handle it or they just have no idea.  i would like to blame them but i cannot.  from what i understand (and i may be wrong...happens every day) they have 3....three officers for the town.  3. now lets quit fighting...(imo everyones imput to this is helpful) and lets start helping Lindsey. 
#1 Motive....start from the get go...who cares about hurt feelings...
KK
KK 'old man'
KK daughter
Josh Baum
Melissa Baum
Lindsey's father..(oh jeeze..i don't even know his first name)

i don't care who has posted what or anything....i want to find Lindsey....so lets start from the beginning ( again) and get to the bottom of this.  we are missing something and i honestly believe that with a collective line of thought we can find the missing piece.  please...Lindsey needs someone..WE ARE HERE... lets do what we can to help her! an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: September 17, 2009, 01:11:57 AM »

an angelic monkey

this girl is an angel and for whatever reason McCleary pd either had no idea how to handle it or they just have no idea.  i would like to blame them but i cannot.  from what i understand (and i may be wrong...happens every day) they have 3....three officers for the town.  3. now lets quit fighting...(imo everyones imput to this is helpful) and lets start helping Lindsey. 
#1 Motive....start from the get go...who cares about hurt feelings...
KK
KK 'old man'
KK daughter
Josh Baum
Melissa Baum
Lindsey's father..(oh jeeze..i don't even know his first name)

i don't care who has posted what or anything....i want to find Lindsey....so lets start from the beginning ( again) and get to the bottom of this.  we are missing something and i honestly believe that with a collective line of thought we can find the missing piece.  please...Lindsey needs someone..WE ARE HERE... lets do what we can to help her! an angelic monkey

I agree, I think the law enforcement are stumped as to what happened and they have no solid evidence or leads to work off of. They have their main concern which is most of our main concerns...... which seeing that Lindsey is found *HOPEFULLY* safe, but at least found. I strongly believe that there are people which are being investigated which we won't know about unless they get some evidence clues to make an arrest. I was thinking to help clear up some clutter on the pages, we could start some new topics based on others theorys. I get so confused trying to keep up on the topics Wink
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 17, 2009, 01:19:43 AM »

Motive for Lindsey to go missing? Well, money. If this had gone national sooner, the donation money could have been substantial. Don't know how LB could all of a sudden re-appear however. Could Lindsey have been killed mistakenly in an accident? That would have to include many players to pull it off and keep it hidden. Whose vehicle? I lean more towards a local who was out driving around at the right time. Maybe someone who knew that LB would not be missing for a while as she pretty much came and went as she wanted within reason. I personally think LB is still alive. Where? She needs to be found!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: September 17, 2009, 01:23:41 AM »

What is KK's boyfriends Scott's last name? I hate to go back and look. It is my understanding that he is a truck driver? I know he passed the LD but so do a lot of people. Just starting from the beginning.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: September 17, 2009, 03:31:35 AM »

Sabastian I believe it is Scott Williams.
I agree it is awlful quiet now.  But I do know that the LE have done a lot more that they haven't released to the press.  I sure hope that they don't release the names of those witnesses.  Seems like some on here can't wait to check their background. I hope not.  The LE have already checked them out.  But, if their names get out, I am afraid the piranhas will come out and it will become a feeding frenzy.  We are not bad monkeys.  With nothing coming out what else can we do?  We all want desperately to help.  I am going to try to focus on the known evidence to see where that leads me.  I have to keep reminding myself that every SO had a first time.  IMO  shortcake 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #959 on: September 17, 2009, 05:16:05 AM »

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry
Janet,I read this this way:

1st scent,a live Lindsey scent.

2nd scent,a death scent.

Notice Harry used the word also,meaning another scent IMO
Hi, I strongly agree with you, it seems like two different scents.  The dead human alert was 1/2 mile east of Beck St. and the winds were from the south.  That would be kind of crosswind wouldn't it(they were going NE)?  Why else would Harry mention the wind direction?  My task is to get a detailed map of this area so I better understand what is out there.  Shortcake
That's a great idea ShortCake.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.