March 29, 2024, 04:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 480518 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #340 on: September 06, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »

Northern Rose, June 28, post #70 you wrote "her myspace has changed."  Whose myspace were you referring to? Lindsey? and did you save the old one?  Trying to locate the pix of Alice Walters that was on there.  The photo has now been removed.
TIA
I'm real curious about this Alice Walters 
Good morning NoRose
At the time I thought Alice Walters was another MS set up by Lindsey because the sign up and other dates seemed to match up with Lindsey's sign up and other dates.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 06, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »

Northern Rose, June 28, post #70 you wrote "her myspace has changed."  Whose myspace were you referring to? Lindsey? and did you save the old one?  Trying to locate the pix of Alice Walters that was on there.  The photo has now been removed.
TIA
Good morning NoRose
At the time I thought Alice Walters was another MS set up by Lindsey because the sign up and other dates seemed to match up with Lindsey's sign up and other dates.

Is Alice Walters an actual person? Maybe could be a fictional name Lindsey used from a book, or a movie?

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: September 06, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »

And to clear up Lindsey's myspace being logged onto recently, it was stated on her official website that whoever runs the site was aware of the recent log ins and that the person was not up to foul play (guessing they know who did it). Have you guys seen it recently? Probably one of her friends, they put up a really good song, the first one, breaking my heart just listening to it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #343 on: September 06, 2009, 01:03:54 PM »

TIA
Good morning NoRose

Thank-you, I'm so darn confused, so just a name she came up with?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: September 06, 2009, 01:04:31 PM »

And to clear up Lindsey's myspace being logged onto recently, it was stated on her official website that whoever runs the site was aware of the recent log ins and that the person was not up to foul play (guessing they know who did it). Have you guys seen it recently? Probably one of her friends, they put up a really good song, the first one, breaking my heart just listening to it.
Thank-you 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: September 06, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »

TIA
Good morning NoRose

KarmaR, that could be -- I just thought it a little unusual -- hopefully Northern Rose can let me know what she meant.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #346 on: September 06, 2009, 02:31:01 PM »

TIA
Good morning NoRose

Thank-you, I'm so darn confused, so just a name she came up with?
That's what I think but I could be wrong.I did find an older woman named Alice Walters who does organic farming and writes organic cook books and another Alice Walters who is a news reporter from out of somewhere(not WA).

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: September 06, 2009, 03:16:52 PM »

Who is Tom Anderson?  Why would Lindsey Baum be friends with an 18 year old?

Do children in McCleary not have parental controlled boundaries in regards to the computer.  I am not talking about teenagers whose age imply being afforded limited freedoms outside the home environment ... limited freedoms where established boundaries established by parents are not always respected. 

Janet

++++++

Alice has joined MySpace!Mood: good

http://www.myspace.com/480197876

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: September 06, 2009, 03:42:55 PM »

Do children in McCleary not have parental controlled boundaries in regards to the computer.  I am not talking about teenagers whose age imply being afforded limited freedoms outside the home environment ... limited freedoms where established boundaries established by parents are not always respected. 

Janet

++++++

Tom is a friend on everyone's myspace, I'm thinking he is the one who started myspace 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #349 on: September 06, 2009, 04:46:32 PM »

Janet

++++++

Tom is a friend on everyone's myspace, I'm thinking he is the one who started myspace 
   Not laughing at you Janet,honest.I thought the same thing back when I was viewing my daughter's MS page.....lol....I asked her"who in the heck is Tom!"   

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: September 06, 2009, 07:46:28 PM »

Janet

++++++

Not laughing at you Janet,honest.I thought the same thing back when I was viewing my daughter's MS page.....lol....I asked her"who in the heck is Tom!"   

Karma ... I am so ignorant when it comes to MS, Facebook and Twitter.  Considering I do not have a clue and ... life goes on ... I do not think I will go there.  Hey ... Tamikosmom has not bowed and got a cell "yet".

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #351 on: September 06, 2009, 08:25:44 PM »

Janet

++++++

Karma ... I am so ignorant when it comes to MS, Facebook and Twitter.  Considering I do not have a clue and ... life goes on ... I do not think I will go there.  Hey ... Tamikosmom has not bowed and got a cell "yet".

Janet
  I'm glad you have such a great sense of humor Janet.....I am still laughing.I used to only carry a cell phone for emergencys but now I even text with it.   

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: September 06, 2009, 08:28:30 PM »

Janet

++++++

Janet
::monkeyhug::  my phone still plugs into the wall!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: September 06, 2009, 08:45:46 PM »

Janet

++++++

Janet
::monkeyhug::  my phone still plugs into the wall!

My phone does not plug into the wall ... it is hard wired and ... it has a mile long coiled cord.  This way I can walk from room to room while talking and ... not fear that I will leave the receiver where I cannot find it.

Hey ... whatever works.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: September 06, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »

Janet

++++++

Janet
  I'm glad you have such a great sense of humor Janet.....I am still laughing.I used to only carry a cell phone for emergencys but now I even text with it.   

My stubby fingers and my fading eyesight imply that the teeny weenie little numbers of a cell phone pad would create nothing but frustration and ... cause this granny go completely grey.  Searching the house for the origin of ringing of a cell phone or digging in my purse for those magnifying glasses takes too much time away from my addiction ... the Natalee Holloway case.

Good Night Monkeys.  I hope everyone had a good Sunday.

Janet
6:10 PM PT

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: September 06, 2009, 10:12:54 PM »

good night Tamikosmom aka Janet an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: September 06, 2009, 10:35:51 PM »

hi everyone-

i have been gone for a few weeks on vacation but just got caught up on this thread. i really hope i dont repeat anything that's already been said, but i just wanted to agree with previous posters that it is very frustrating when posters say that they know certain things but can't tell those things. it's a huge tease as far as im concerned and i dont really know how appropriate it is for this board.  why put it out there if you can't say it? anyway... i know we all have the same goal in mind to bring LB home...

as far as the dog scents..since the very beginning of this case, this has been a huge area of contention. i find it ridiculous that the fbi or the local pd didnt search a home that the dogs led too (if this is accurate info) this is just kind of hard for me to believe.

as far as this alice walker person...shes a famous author, she wrote "the color purple"...it could just be someone that used that as a name, who knows.

i really dont think lb is connected to the person that took her through the internet. i think its a great place for people to start sleuthing because it is important and internet safety is important,however i believe when all is said and done, this will be a local that lb was somewhat familiar with.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: September 06, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »

hi everyone-

i have been gone for a few weeks on vacation but just got caught up on this thread. i really hope i dont repeat anything that's already been said, but i just wanted to agree with previous posters that it is very frustrating when posters say that they know certain things but can't tell those things. it's a huge tease as far as im concerned and i dont really know how appropriate it is for this board.  why put it out there if you can't say it? anyway... i know we all have the same goal in mind to bring LB home...

as far as the dog scents..since the very beginning of this case, this has been a huge area of contention. i find it ridiculous that the fbi or the local pd didnt search a home that the dogs led too (if this is accurate info) this is just kind of hard for me to believe.

as far as this alice walker person...shes a famous author, she wrote "the color purple"...it could just be someone that used that as a name, who knows.

i really dont think lb is connected to the person that took her through the internet. i think its a great place for people to start sleuthing because it is important and internet safety is important,however i believe when all is said and done, this will be a local that lb was somewhat familiar with.

sunshine 12 ... based on the opinion of a "power that be" within the investigation ... I tend to agree.

Janet

+++++

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

""Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children..

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html 

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 06, 2009, 11:16:13 PM »

TIA

Hi Sister - I had to go back as that was quite a while ago.  It was Lindsey's myspace that I was referring to.  I included a screen shot of the myspace in that post.  Sorry no screen shot of the old one.  I just saw the date of the update on mysace and found it odd as it was Lindsey's page and she was missing so was pointing out that it had been changed. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: September 06, 2009, 11:19:08 PM »

TIA
ICBW but I think Northern meant the change was from wet to adored.

Yes, that is what I was capturing as I believe we were speculating what "wet" meant as it could be so many things.  Again, that  was a while ago but I did not capture the site prior to when I noticed the change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.