March 28, 2024, 08:45:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 480378 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #640 on: September 12, 2009, 10:41:22 AM »

I agree Karma, everything needs to be looked at 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: September 12, 2009, 10:50:11 AM »

Karma ... don't scroll by.  I think this is important.

Love ya!

Janet

++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 08:44:03 PM

kara-you said you did volunteer to take a poly, i know this is prob a stupid question but did you actually take the poly or just volunteer to take it, and if you did take it did u pass?

karak
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1200 on: July 05, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »

No its not a stupid question. I have not been asked to go in and take one yet. That may have more to do with the fact that I don't drive or own a vehicle or the fact that I believe they checked the time via my computer on articles that I was writing and submitting at that time. It is still in the air though and they can come in at anytime and have me come in and take one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.1200

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 12, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »

I think that is important also.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 12, 2009, 11:00:18 AM »

I think that is important also.

I do too.  Think about it.  It is July 5, 2009 ... nine days following Lindsey's disappearance and ... one of the last people to have seen this little girl has not been asked to take a polygraph ... a polygraph that was volunteered.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: September 12, 2009, 11:01:59 AM »

I am done, I'm going to go discuss with someone sane.
DD,I don't think that is very fair of you.
Janet and everyone here can post their opinions and thoughts no matter who agrees or disagrees with them.Everyone can choose to just keep on scrolling past the ones you and others don't agree with.
I think what Janet is trying to say is my thought sometimes also.......you have your sources and I understand you cannot say who those sources are but you are asking us to believe your sources,have faith in your sources when we have no clue who these people are.
I'm like Janet in that respect,I have a hard time believing and trusting in things said/read if I don't see it with my own eyes.Afterall,I don't know if these sources are lying or telling the truth or what.Shoot,most times I don't even believe in what the media says/prints.
Maybe Janet can never address you by name or something,that might make this all go more smoothly but I really believe that Janet is not here to argue.She is a great advocate just like you,she is hardheaded and stubborn just like me.I have been posting with her for quite a while and I have seen others(including myself sometimes)just scroll on past her posts.Why can't you and others do that but still post here?
We are all adults here and we all have opinions and that is allowed....we will all disagree and agree with others.I appreciate you and Janet.
Now,can we get back to Lindsey?

Karma, I would like to nominate this as post of the month.  AGREE! 

NOW if I can persuade you to change your text color to black life will be good.  Please Please!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #645 on: September 12, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »

Janet, I agree something is not right. No matter how I try to follow different thoughts and ideas, I keep coming back to my original thoughts, which I find disturbing.

no rose colored glasses

Considering the argument a short time prior to Lindsey's diappearance ... the question concerning whether Josh was home at that crucial time been around since the getgo.  If this young man was home ... I wish LE would confirm it and ... speculation regarding Josh can cease.

I emailed McLeary LE and the FBI regarding this topic.  No response.

Janet

What I find very odd is that the bike being left at the Shell station for 2-3 days.Wasn't the search dogs out trying to track Lindseys scent by then?Wasn't LE out walking Lindseys route by then?Why was the bike left at the Shell station 2-3 days if anyone walked Lindseys exact route?Lindsey could have planned to return to the station to get the bike and return home IMO.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 12, 2009, 11:09:07 AM »

Janet and everyone here can post their opinions and thoughts no matter who agrees or disagrees with them.Everyone can choose to just keep on scrolling past the ones you and others don't agree with.
I think what Janet is trying to say is my thought sometimes also.......you have your sources and I understand you cannot say who those sources are but you are asking us to believe your sources,have faith in your sources when we have no clue who these people are.
I'm like Janet in that respect,I have a hard time believing and trusting in things said/read if I don't see it with my own eyes.Afterall,I don't know if these sources are lying or telling the truth or what.Shoot,most times I don't even believe in what the media says/prints.
Maybe Janet can never address you by name or something,that might make this all go more smoothly but I really believe that Janet is not here to argue.She is a great advocate just like you,she is hardheaded and stubborn just like me.I have been posting with her for quite a while and I have seen others(including myself sometimes)just scroll on past her posts.Why can't you and others do that but still post here?
We are all adults here and we all have opinions and that is allowed....we will all disagree and agree with others.I appreciate you and Janet.

NOW if I can persuade you to change your text color to black life will be good.  Please Please!

chi-monkey

Would it still be Karma?  Karma is purple.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 12, 2009, 11:18:30 AM »

Janet, I agree something is not right. No matter how I try to follow different thoughts and ideas, I keep coming back to my original thoughts, which I find disturbing.

no rose colored glasses

Considering the argument a short time prior to Lindsey's diappearance ... the question concerning whether Josh was home at that crucial time been around since the getgo.  If this young man was home ... I wish LE would confirm it and ... speculation regarding Josh can cease.

Janet

What I find very odd is that the bike being left at the Shell station for 2-3 days.Wasn't the search dogs out trying to track Lindseys scent by then?Wasn't LE out walking Lindseys route by then?Why was the bike left at the Shell station 2-3 days if anyone walked Lindseys exact route?Lindsey could have planned to return to the station to get the bike and return home IMO.

Me too.  Such incompetence!

Consider the argument ... I believe that it is possible that Lindsey stopped at the Shell station on her way home to check if Josh took the bike home and ... met with foul play.

Janet

+++++++

KaraK
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

... As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #648 on: September 12, 2009, 11:29:44 AM »

i am definitely put off by the lack of information from the police in this case. the only reason i can think of that they didnt comment on Mr. Oakes search results could be because it wasn't an official search done through the police or fbi and they cant release info done by other people for legal reasons..i have no clue though. it still makes me upset! 

i also think they could be withholding this info for fear that the perp would go and move the remains or go back and clean up possible evidence. 

i agree with tamikosmom that the timing, Mr. Oakes' dog tracing her scent and then the dog picking up the "death scent" is all a little too coincidental to me, but again, the forest is a large area and it is possible that the "death scent" is from someone else...ugh.
All the more reason LE should have investigated Harry's dogs scenting way back in July when/if that happened.
Has anyone heard that LE did find a dead body.....any dead body?
I haven't.
I also think the media coming out of McCleary sucks.

I agree, and also want to thank-you for your previous post.  I don't know I have tried to think of different scenarios, I really have, but I keep coming back to feelings I have, which I just can't seem to sweep under the rug. Something just keeps nagging at me that this is not as complicated as it all appears 
You're very welcome NoRose
I'm tenacious like Janet.....and you.
It's very hard to move on with other theories when there is still so much confusion from the very beginning.Things in this case are still not clear to me and others and I keep feeling the same as you,something/s just not right here.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #649 on: September 12, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »

Is it possible to place that excellent map somewhere within your post so that it can be bumped by all when the dialogue dictates?

Thanks

Janet
Good morning Janet
I am linking it directly from my puter,that may be why it won't show up on a quote.Let me put it in photobucket and see if that helps.BRB

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x183/Smishy_2007/baummap1beckst.jpg

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #650 on: September 12, 2009, 11:44:06 AM »

Is it possible to place that excellent map somewhere within your post so that it can be bumped by all when the dialogue dictates?

Thanks

Janet
Good morning Janet
I am linking it directly from my puter,that may be why it won't show up on a quote.Let me put it in photobucket and see if that helps.BRB

ok,that didn't work Sad
Can anyone tell me which link to use in PB to make the map appear in a post.....not just the link?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #651 on: September 12, 2009, 11:51:07 AM »

Love ya!

Janet

++++++

kara-you said you did volunteer to take a poly, i know this is prob a stupid question but did you actually take the poly or just volunteer to take it, and if you did take it did u pass?

karak

No its not a stupid question. I have not been asked to go in and take one yet. That may have more to do with the fact that I don't drive or own a vehicle or the fact that I believe they checked the time via my computer on articles that I was writing and submitting at that time. It is still in the air though and they can come in at anytime and have me come in and take one.

LOL.....Janet,you are a nut.I want to say that I do read every post no matter who writes them.You never know when something will jump out at you.
KaraK wasn't asked to come in and take a poly but I thought it was stated that LE never asked Melissa or Scott to take one,they just volunteered to take polys to clear up anything.Why doesn't KaraK also just go in and volunteer for the same reason?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #652 on: September 12, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »

LOL.....oh dang,but purple is my signature.....maybe if I bold it?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #653 on: September 12, 2009, 11:55:21 AM »

chi-monkey

Janet

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 12, 2009, 12:02:52 PM »

Love ya!

Janet

++++++

karak

LOL.....Janet,you are a nut.I want to say that I do read every post no matter who writes them.You never know when something will jump out at you.
KaraK wasn't asked to come in and take a poly but I thought it was stated that LE never asked Melissa or Scott to take one,they just volunteered to take polys to clear up anything.Why doesn't KaraK also just go in and volunteer for the same reason?

I have been called worse.

I cannot fathom that in the process of elimination in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum that ALL those who last had contact with her were not REQUESTED by LE to take polygraphs.

This is crazy.  IMO

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #655 on: September 12, 2009, 12:03:59 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Janet

Me too.  Such incompetence!

Consider the argument ... I believe that it is possible that Lindsey stopped at the Shell station on her way home to check if Josh took the bike home and ... met with foul play.

Janet

+++++++

KaraK
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

... As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953

Exactly Janet!
Also,Lindsey knew Josh was mad at her about that dang broken bike,Melissa or another family spokesperson even stated in the media"Lindsey,please come home,you are not in trouble".I think that means in trouble from the bike fight so I also think Lindsey knew her brother would just go home as told and leave the bike there and Lindsey probably felt guilty about the bike and the fight over it so she headed to the Shell station to make sure she got the bike back home....afterall Lindsey was the one that was playing on it and took it from their home.
Lindsey would have felt responsible for getting the bike back home so she didn't get into more trouble.
The Shell station cameras were pointing at the pumps so they may not have caught her on camera trying to retrieve the bike.They may not have caught her on camera being abducted either.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: September 12, 2009, 12:04:34 PM »

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: September 12, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »

Janet, won't argue it is totally crazy 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 12, 2009, 12:10:49 PM »

Chi-Monkey,
I agree about the purple.  I see you have the glasses and perhaps that indicates you, like me have eye issues that make long posts in colors dance and unable to read without great effort - copy and paste to a spot where I can change the color to black.  Even highlighting does not work on the long posts.  I think I saw where Klaas mentioned this yesterday in the Caylee thread.  I believe the request was made to two posters, one being Karma that the colors not be used.  I know once I asked Karma if she could post in black and she told me she likes to be able to find her posts fast, to see who responded to her.  I took it that she is only interested in reading people who interact only with her.  I find that her loss, but it ends up being my loss because I think what Karma has to say is important and valuable, but unless I get the context from a reply from another poster, I have to miss her point.  IMHO, color can be good for emphasis on an important statement, but entire posts in color are inconsiderate and self serving.  Again, IMHO.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: September 12, 2009, 12:15:30 PM »

[/color]

chi-monkey

Janet

Maybe not.. but the posts are so good I wish everyone could see them.  Some of us have poor eyesight and just barely see the light purple.  Maybe bold would help.  (or I could reply to every post changing to black)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.