March 19, 2024, 01:38:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479681 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #660 on: September 12, 2009, 12:15:33 PM »

Karma ... don't scroll by.  I think this is important.

Love ya!

Janet

++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 08:44:03 PM

kara-you said you did volunteer to take a poly, i know this is prob a stupid question but did you actually take the poly or just volunteer to take it, and if you did take it did u pass?

karak
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1200 on: July 05, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »

No its not a stupid question. I have not been asked to go in and take one yet. That may have more to do with the fact that I don't drive or own a vehicle or the fact that I believe they checked the time via my computer on articles that I was writing and submitting at that time. It is still in the air though and they can come in at anytime and have me come in and take one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.1200

LOL.....Janet,you are a nut.I want to say that I do read every post no matter who writes them.You never know when something will jump out at you.
KaraK wasn't asked to come in and take a poly but I thought it was stated that LE never asked Melissa or Scott to take one,they just volunteered to take polys to clear up anything.Why doesn't KaraK also just go in and volunteer for the same reason?

I have been called worse.

I cannot fathom that in the process of elimination in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum that ALL those who last had contact with her were not REQUESTED by LE to take polygraphs.

This is crazy.  IMO

Janet
I agree and I understand Melissa volunteering for a poly to clear her.....so LE can move on in the investigation.
But Scott Williams volunteering for a poly doesn't make sense to me especially because I think LE should have requested both Scott and KaraK and any other adult that saw her that day/night(adults living at the house that Lindsey and friends were swimming at thursday and friday)to take a poly just to clear them all whether they drove or not and whether the are male or female.Sometimes people do lie when taking polys and they are not detected as lying.Polys are not 100 % proof of anything.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: September 12, 2009, 12:26:28 PM »

Karma... What happened to bolding the purple?  It really did help.   

Thanks... Chi-M   

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #662 on: September 12, 2009, 12:33:55 PM »

I am done, I'm going to go discuss with someone sane.
DD,I don't think that is very fair of you.
Janet and everyone here can post their opinions and thoughts no matter who agrees or disagrees with them.Everyone can choose to just keep on scrolling past the ones you and others don't agree with.
I think what Janet is trying to say is my thought sometimes also.......you have your sources and I understand you cannot say who those sources are but you are asking us to believe your sources,have faith in your sources when we have no clue who these people are.
I'm like Janet in that respect,I have a hard time believing and trusting in things said/read if I don't see it with my own eyes.Afterall,I don't know if these sources are lying or telling the truth or what.Shoot,most times I don't even believe in what the media says/prints.
Maybe Janet can never address you by name or something,that might make this all go more smoothly but I really believe that Janet is not here to argue.She is a great advocate just like you,she is hardheaded and stubborn just like me.I have been posting with her for quite a while and I have seen others(including myself sometimes)just scroll on past her posts.Why can't you and others do that but still post here?
We are all adults here and we all have opinions and that is allowed....we will all disagree and agree with others.I appreciate you and Janet.
Now,can we get back to Lindsey?

Karma, I would like to nominate this as post of the month.  AGREE! 

NOW if I can persuade you to change your text color to black life will be good.  Please Please!
LOL.....oh dang,but purple is my signature.....maybe if I bold it?

Chi-Monkey,
I agree about the purple.  I see you have the glasses and perhaps that indicates you, like me have eye issues that make long posts in colors dance and unable to read without great effort - copy and paste to a spot where I can change the color to black.  Even highlighting does not work on the long posts.  I think I saw where Klaas mentioned this yesterday in the Caylee thread.  I believe the request was made to two posters, one being Karma that the colors not be used.  I know once I asked Karma if she could post in black and she told me she likes to be able to find her posts fast, to see who responded to her.  I took it that she is only interested in reading people who interact only with her.  I find that her loss, but it ends up being my loss because I think what Karma has to say is important and valuable, but unless I get the context from a reply from another poster, I have to miss her point.  IMHO, color can be good for emphasis on an important statement, but entire posts in color are inconsiderate and self serving.  Again, IMHO.
NewsJunkie
I'm glad you remembered to put that IYHO as I disagree.When did I ever say anything like"I post in purple because I would like to be able to find my own posts fast to see if anyone responds to me"?
Seriously......I think you have your posters mixed up as I don't think that sounds like something I would say.Maybe I did say that and was having a bad day but I don't think I did say that as I am not inconsiderate or self serving.....or at least I try not to be.IMHO

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #663 on: September 12, 2009, 12:35:23 PM »

Karma ... don't scroll by.  I think this is important.

Love ya!

Janet

++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 08:44:03 PM

kara-you said you did volunteer to take a poly, i know this is prob a stupid question but did you actually take the poly or just volunteer to take it, and if you did take it did u pass?

karak
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1200 on: July 05, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »

No its not a stupid question. I have not been asked to go in and take one yet. That may have more to do with the fact that I don't drive or own a vehicle or the fact that I believe they checked the time via my computer on articles that I was writing and submitting at that time. It is still in the air though and they can come in at anytime and have me come in and take one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.1200

LOL.....Janet,you are a nut.I want to say that I do read every post no matter who writes them.You never know when something will jump out at you.
KaraK wasn't asked to come in and take a poly but I thought it was stated that LE never asked Melissa or Scott to take one,they just volunteered to take polys to clear up anything.Why doesn't KaraK also just go in and volunteer for the same reason?

I have been called worse.

I cannot fathom that in the process of elimination in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum that ALL those who last had contact with her were not REQUESTED by LE to take polygraphs.

This is crazy.  IMO

Janet
I agree and I understand Melissa volunteering for a poly to clear her.....so LE can move on in the investigation.
But Scott Williams volunteering for a poly doesn't make sense to me especially because I think LE should have requested both Scott and KaraK and any other adult that saw her that day/night(adults living at the house that Lindsey and friends were swimming at thursday and friday)to take a poly just to clear them all whether they drove or not and whether the are male or female.Sometimes people do lie when taking polys and they are not detected as lying.Polys are not 100 % proof of anything.

Karma Is Coming

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: September 12, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »

OK, so as you all know I am a fairly new person on here but I had to say something.

DD, I do not want you to leave this forum because I truly feel you add a lot to each case that we are trying to figure out on this site.

I am sure that you are just as frustrated as the rest of us about this case and the lack of information to the public to help find LB

I am guilty of sending PM's to other members divulging information that I do not feel safe enough to post myself since I am a local.

I have never contacted DD but have contacted others hoping they could help shed some light about things going on here in Mccleary.

I will not answer questions that I have no knowledge of nor will I answer any questions that would give away who I am.

I like to be able to lurk and listen for new information in town and if anyone knew who I was I am sure that would all stop.

Thanks

~KONA~

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #665 on: September 12, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »

Janet and everyone here can post their opinions and thoughts no matter who agrees or disagrees with them.Everyone can choose to just keep on scrolling past the ones you and others don't agree with.
I think what Janet is trying to say is my thought sometimes also.......you have your sources and I understand you cannot say who those sources are but you are asking us to believe your sources,have faith in your sources when we have no clue who these people are.
I'm like Janet in that respect,I have a hard time believing and trusting in things said/read if I don't see it with my own eyes.Afterall,I don't know if these sources are lying or telling the truth or what.Shoot,most times I don't even believe in what the media says/prints.
Maybe Janet can never address you by name or something,that might make this all go more smoothly but I really believe that Janet is not here to argue.She is a great advocate just like you,she is hardheaded and stubborn just like me.I have been posting with her for quite a while and I have seen others(including myself sometimes)just scroll on past her posts.Why can't you and others do that but still post here?
We are all adults here and we all have opinions and that is allowed....we will all disagree and agree with others.I appreciate you and Janet.

NOW if I can persuade you to change your text color to black life will be good.  Please Please!

Chi-Monkey,
I agree about the purple.  I see you have the glasses and perhaps that indicates you, like me have eye issues that make long posts in colors dance and unable to read without great effort - copy and paste to a spot where I can change the color to black.  Even highlighting does not work on the long posts.  I think I saw where Klaas mentioned this yesterday in the Caylee thread.  I believe the request was made to two posters, one being Karma that the colors not be used.  I know once I asked Karma if she could post in black and she told me she likes to be able to find her posts fast, to see who responded to her.  I took it that she is only interested in reading people who interact only with her.  I find that her loss, but it ends up being my loss because I think what Karma has to say is important and valuable, but unless I get the context from a reply from another poster, I have to miss her point.  IMHO, color can be good for emphasis on an important statement, but entire posts in color are inconsiderate and self serving.  Again, IMHO.
NewsJunkie
I'm glad you remembered to put that IYHO as I disagree.When did I ever say anything like"I post in purple because I would like to be able to find my own posts fast to see if anyone responds to me"?
Seriously......I think you have your posters mixed up as I don't think that sounds like something I would say.Maybe I did say that and was having a bad day but I don't think I did say that as I am not inconsiderate or self serving.....or at least I try not to be.IMHO

Also NewsJunkie,I did not even read Caylee's threads yesterday.I only post in purple because it is my favorite color but if it helps some posters to read the posts better and without strain I will just stick to black.I do apologize if I ever came off as inconsiderate or self serving with anyone posting here at SM's as I am not that way at all.

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: September 12, 2009, 12:50:36 PM »

Chi-Monkey,
NewsJunkie

Karma,
I humbly apologize, as that poster was not you - sorry, they used purple too. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4929.msg782306#msg782306

I do not have a problem with you, only the purple.  I actually enjoy your posts, but they are hard and some days impossible for me to read.  I stand by everything else I said, but I can and will admit when I am wrong - and it was not you who said that, so please accept my sincere apology.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: September 12, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »

Hi All,
I hope what I am going to say will not offend anyone. It is just that this case is driving me nuts and I would like to get my thoughts on here. In the beginning of this case I thought that JB had done something to LB, maybe by accident. However, I too have a reliable source that has been in McCleary. From what I was told, JB wanders around freely and has a disability. I saw that someone mentioned Aspergers, but I am not sure exactly what it is. I just know that he can get out of control and is a huge handful. If he did do something to LB and wanders around McCleary freely, I would think that he would have mentioned it to someone by now. I guess what I am trying to say is that MB has not kept him under lock and key in fear that he would blab about having done something to LB. One of my other thoughts (as nutty as it may sound) was that MM needed money with the new baby and her new boyfriend that filed bankruptcy etc. MB always has money problems and has well before LB went missing. I thought that perhaps LB was stashed away somewhere safe and MM and MB were hoping that they would get large sums in donation money. Then I realized if this was true, how would they make LB re-appear? My biggest problem thus far was that MB was not acting like most mothers of children who go missing. Then I read on another board that she was bi-polar. If that is true it would explain how MB was not acting in the norm. It is my understanding that bi-polar people have extreme highs and lows and MB could have been thrust into an extreme low with the disappearance of her daughter. I have also been told that KK is the ONLY person in MB's little group that is actively doing anything to help find LB. I still just have a hard time imagining someone pulling LB into their car without a struggle. She had to have known them, or was she friendly enough to approach a strangers car and help them with directions and then they lunged? I feel as if I am back to square one again, ugh!
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: September 12, 2009, 12:52:33 PM »

I need to figure out for sure which one Beck street is. If it's the long road that leads back into the wooded area, OR if it's the one that has all the ground level apartments located directly next to the park. I'll be helping with the research on that. I wonder which side of Shell mart the bike was located on. There is a pretty narrow parking area on the Mommsen side of Shell station. And then on the direct other side of that is where the air pump is and more parking spaces. I also want to say that on the side with the air pump is also the diesel pumps.

I was asking who all took a polygraph because I was curious if Josh is old enough to take one. Though I agree with Karma that Polygraphs aren't 100% proof.

Another thing that got me really paranoid was a week or two after Lindsey came up missing, we had a man stop by our house trying to sell us windows for our house and his company was based out of the Portland area. I'm not real trusting of door to door sales people, especially with products like windows or some cleaner for carpets. I remember there used to be a couple guys who would sell things out of the trunks of their cars in McCleary. Some products like giant flashlights ?? I don't quite remember, but they walked up to my coworker and I in the past and tried selling them to us, and we just directed them to the bar. I don't know if those guys are still around or not, but they would usually show up in the summertime. I think this is just me being paranoid.

Okay, I have a few different areas to take a peek into regarding the case, so hopefully I'll be able to settle on an answer.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 12, 2009, 12:55:55 PM »

Karma said:
Also NewsJunkie,I did not even read Caylee's threads yesterday.I only post in purple because it is my favorite color but if it helps some posters to read the posts better and without strain I will just stick to black.I do apologize if I ever came off as inconsiderate or self serving with anyone posting here at SM's as I am not that way at all.

ME:  You and your posts do not come off that way, and perhaps it is by association and frustration for me having asked this in other spots on the forum that you feel I mean that opinion toward you.  I do not, in anyway find your words to indicate you are such.  My email is in my profile if you want to discuss it further or I can meet you in musings, but I JUST WANT TO FIND LINDSEY and read all the information to help in that cause.
Again, I am sorry I associated the purple with the prior discussion.  Hugs?
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: September 12, 2009, 12:59:09 PM »

Hi All,
I hope what I am going to say will not offend anyone. It is just that this case is driving me nuts and I would like to get my thoughts on here. In the beginning of this case I thought that JB had done something to LB, maybe by accident. However, I too have a reliable source that has been in McCleary. From what I was told, JB wanders around freely and has a disability. I saw that someone mentioned Aspergers, but I am not sure exactly what it is. I just know that he can get out of control and is a huge handful. If he did do something to LB and wanders around McCleary freely, I would think that he would have mentioned it to someone by now. I guess what I am trying to say is that MB has not kept him under lock and key in fear that he would blab about having done something to LB. One of my other thoughts (as nutty as it may sound) was that MM needed money with the new baby and her new boyfriend that filed bankruptcy etc. MB always has money problems and has well before LB went missing. I thought that perhaps LB was stashed away somewhere safe and MM and MB were hoping that they would get large sums in donation money. Then I realized if this was true, how would they make LB re-appear? My biggest problem thus far was that MB was not acting like most mothers of children who go missing. Then I read on another board that she was bi-polar. If that is true it would explain how MB was not acting in the norm. It is my understanding that bi-polar people have extreme highs and lows and MB could have been thrust into an extreme low with the disappearance of her daughter. I have also been told that KK is the ONLY person in MB's little group that is actively doing anything to help find LB. I still just have a hard time imagining someone pulling LB into their car without a struggle. She had to have known them, or was she friendly enough to approach a strangers car and help them with directions and then they lunged? I feel as if I am back to square one again, ugh!

I have heared about MB's money problems too. From multiple sources I have in McCleary, I have been told that there were people walking around the Bear festival with jars asking for donations to 'Help Lindsey's mom pay for rent'. I will look for pictures of this also.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: September 12, 2009, 01:03:23 PM »

Karma's map...I hope it's big enough...

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 12, 2009, 01:04:43 PM »

Shoot! Anyone know how I can enlarge it when saving it to Photobucket? Pretty please  an angelic monkey

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #673 on: September 12, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »

Chi-Monkey,
NewsJunkie

Karma,
I humbly apologize, as that poster was not you - sorry, they used purple too. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4929.msg782306#msg782306

I do not have a problem with you, only the purple.  I actually enjoy your posts, but they are hard and some days impossible for me to read.  I stand by everything else I said, but I can and will admit when I am wrong - and it was not you who said that, so please accept my sincere apology.
Accepted NewsJunkie,no problem.
Now.......lets get on to where is Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 12, 2009, 01:08:35 PM »

Shoot! Anyone know how I can enlarge it when saving it to Photobucket? Pretty please  an angelic monkey

Gizzie - Try hitting the control (CTRL) key and hold it and hit + (one or more times) before you hit pritsc or do your screen capture software paste.  Then re-upload that pic.  Hope this helps.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 12, 2009, 01:10:38 PM »

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 12, 2009, 01:12:23 PM »

Gizzie - Try hitting the control (CTRL) key and hold it and hit + (one or more times) before you hit pritsc or do your screen capture software paste.  Then re-upload that pic.  Hope this helps.

I tried to enlarge it in Photobucket, but it looks the same. Ugh...Thank you! But I have no clue how to screen capture, lol. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #677 on: September 12, 2009, 01:16:52 PM »

Hi All,
I think some of us never left square one,me included.

Karma Is Coming

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: September 12, 2009, 01:18:15 PM »

I just tried what you recommended, and it enlarged on my screen, but it is the same size after I save it. Oh well, maybe someone else who is better than myself can post one. 

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: September 12, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »

Alright, I know for sure which one Beck street is. It's the one with the wooded area at the end. And right before you turn off onto it, there is a very large building which is apartments. I have always been confused which one they call the McCleary hotel, whether it is that building, or the building that is turned into the Museum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.