March 18, 2024, 11:55:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 479658 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #680 on: September 12, 2009, 01:23:36 PM »

Karma said:
Also NewsJunkie,I did not even read Caylee's threads yesterday.I only post in purple because it is my favorite color but if it helps some posters to read the posts better and without strain I will just stick to black.I do apologize if I ever came off as inconsiderate or self serving with anyone posting here at SM's as I am not that way at all.

ME:  You and your posts do not come off that way, and perhaps it is by association and frustration for me having asked this in other spots on the forum that you feel I mean that opinion toward you.  I do not, in anyway find your words to indicate you are such.  My email is in my profile if you want to discuss it further or I can meet you in musings, but I JUST WANT TO FIND LINDSEY and read all the information to help in that cause.
Again, I am sorry I associated the purple with the prior discussion.  Hugs?
Big HUGS

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: September 12, 2009, 01:24:52 PM »

Shoot! Anyone know how I can enlarge it when saving it to Photobucket? Pretty please  an angelic monkey

Gizzie - Try hitting the control (CTRL) key and hold it and hit + (one or more times) before you hit pritsc or do your screen capture software paste.  Then re-upload that pic.  Hope this helps.

I tried to enlarge it in Photobucket, but it looks the same. Ugh...Thank you! But I have no clue how to screen capture, lol. 

See if this works for you.......... I went and got Karma's map and enlarged it.   If this doesn't work - I am putting myself in the monkey timeout cage. 
Karma - thank you 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #682 on: September 12, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »

Shoot! Anyone know how I can enlarge it when saving it to Photobucket? Pretty please  an angelic monkey
Thank you Gizzie!
Can you tell me which link in PB you use to make the map appear in each quote please?

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: September 12, 2009, 01:26:56 PM »

Karma said:
Also NewsJunkie,I did not even read Caylee's threads yesterday.I only post in purple because it is my favorite color but if it helps some posters to read the posts better and without strain I will just stick to black.I do apologize if I ever came off as inconsiderate or self serving with anyone posting here at SM's as I am not that way at all.

ME:  You and your posts do not come off that way, and perhaps it is by association and frustration for me having asked this in other spots on the forum that you feel I mean that opinion toward you.  I do not, in anyway find your words to indicate you are such.  My email is in my profile if you want to discuss it further or I can meet you in musings, but I JUST WANT TO FIND LINDSEY and read all the information to help in that cause.
Big HUGS

Sorry for OT again forum - but it does show us we can disagree, work it out and come back with a focused goal.  I am sorry my blunder helped prove the point, but glad we can prove it is possible!

Karma - No, thank you for the GRACE!  :: Monkey bunch of flowers :: 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: September 12, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »

Thank you Gizzie!
Can you tell me which link in PB you use to make the map appear in each quote please?

I can - use the IMG code
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #685 on: September 12, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »

Alright, I know for sure which one Beck street is. It's the one with the wooded area at the end. And right before you turn off onto it, there is a very large building which is apartments. I have always been confused which one they call the McCleary hotel, whether it is that building, or the building that is turned into the Museum.
Thanks for the info Jade
Isn't the museum on Mommsen st?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #686 on: September 12, 2009, 01:32:47 PM »

Gizzie - Try hitting the control (CTRL) key and hold it and hit + (one or more times) before you hit pritsc or do your screen capture software paste.  Then re-upload that pic.  Hope this helps.

I tried to enlarge it in Photobucket, but it looks the same. Ugh...Thank you! But I have no clue how to screen capture, lol. 

See if this works for you.......... I went and got Karma's map and enlarged it.   If this doesn't work - I am putting myself in the monkey timeout cage. 
Karma - thank you 

Thank you NewsJunkie
We really need an aerial view of the same exact map.It's DD's map,maybe she has an aerial map of the same.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #687 on: September 12, 2009, 01:35:05 PM »

Karma said:

Big HUGS

Sorry for OT again forum - but it does show us we can disagree, work it out and come back with a focused goal.  I am sorry my blunder helped prove the point, but glad we can prove it is possible!

Karma - No, thank you for the GRACE!  :: Monkey bunch of flowers :: 

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: September 12, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »

O/T Karma, thank you 
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: September 12, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »

Alright, I know for sure which one Beck street is. It's the one with the wooded area at the end. And right before you turn off onto it, there is a very large building which is apartments. I have always been confused which one they call the McCleary hotel, whether it is that building, or the building that is turned into the Museum.

Alright, Beck street, I see 2 possibilities for people who Lindsey may have been friends with the kids there, which would explain her scent being up that road. As for the death scent though, does that mean that something/someone was already dead? Or could it mean that someone/something was dieing?

We can post up names and addresses, but no phone numbers correct? I'm going to get my sources straight make sure that the name I saw on the road is in fact that same family, because that is the only name I am in question about on that road. One other is a possibility.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: September 12, 2009, 01:52:11 PM »

Thank you Gizzie!

I can - use the IMG code

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #691 on: September 12, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »

Thank you Gizzie!

I can - use the IMG code

Thanks again
So attach the IMG code or copy and paste it?Let me try it......

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #692 on: September 12, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »

O/T Karma, thank you 
You're very welcome Klaas

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: September 12, 2009, 01:55:16 PM »

Thanks for the info Jade
Isn't the museum on Mommsen st?

Probably. I know that the Museum is up behind the shell station. I'm just unsure which one they refer to as the McCleary Hotel. I don't want to say 'the mccleary hotel is the one next to beck street' if in fact it's the museum and get people all sorts of confused Wink
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: September 12, 2009, 01:56:44 PM »

Karma - thank you 

Thank you ANJM  an angelic monkey

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: September 12, 2009, 01:59:24 PM »

Based on this map, it would appear that Lindsey walked past her home, and turned right on 1st street, and then walked up to Beck street and turned right.  That is where they tracked her scent, correct?  Was 1st street mentioned anywhere?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #696 on: September 12, 2009, 01:59:48 PM »

Alright, Beck street, I see 2 possibilities for people who Lindsey may have been friends with the kids there, which would explain her scent being up that road. As for the death scent though, does that mean that something/someone was already dead? Or could it mean that someone/something was dieing?

We can post up names and addresses, but no phone numbers correct? I'm going to get my sources straight make sure that the name I saw on the road is in fact that same family, because that is the only name I am in question about on that road. One other is a possibility.
Yes,no phone numbers.
If Lindsey was on Beck ST recently and the dogs did scent her on that street she also had to be scented on any of the streets going from KaraK's house......going left from Maple to get to Beck across 3rd street.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #697 on: September 12, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »

Sorry,wasn't done posting before I hit post.
I would think the cadaver dogs only scent on complete death.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #698 on: September 12, 2009, 02:03:08 PM »

Thank you Gizzie!

I can - use the IMG code

Thanks again

Just testing to see if the map stays put with a quote lol

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 12, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »

Thank you Gizzie!

I can - use the IMG code

Thanks again

Just testing to see if the map stays put with a quote lol

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.