March 28, 2024, 05:45:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 480364 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: September 15, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »

KarmaR, there are 62 cases, however, you would need to know the middle initial at least in order to verify which belong to him.
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/
I hesitate to put the info out here, unless I would be sure there is a reason to do so, but that's just the way I do my research.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #861 on: September 15, 2009, 05:30:30 PM »

KarmaR, there are 62 cases, however, you would need to know the middle initial at least in order to verify which belong to him.
Wow,dang.
Thanks Sister

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #862 on: September 15, 2009, 05:31:43 PM »

I hesitate to put the info out here, unless I would be sure there is a reason to do so, but that's just the way I do my research.
Gotcha,I'll do the same if I find anything.

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: September 15, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »

The State of Florida has Sunshine Laws, the State of Washington does not.  Huge difference which translates that LE is not required to keep inquiring eyes and minds informed of what they have done, are doing, and will do in the future.  To suggest they have fallen down on the job is to assume they have shared all their information.  As previously shared, they have phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and tip lines that can be used.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: September 15, 2009, 06:14:52 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: September 15, 2009, 06:23:37 PM »

I thought I might look into some of the locals who had long court records. There is a Richard Lasley that used to own "The Rat Lounge". He has extensive court documents. His business was at 137 Main St. I have not found anywhere that he is currently married. He appears to be around 43 or so. Can anyone look at the Washington court records online and be able to tell what these court cases are about? I cannot figure out what all of the codes mean. When I say it is a long record, I mean it is REALLY long!

Ricky Rat is what locals know that guy as. There was a man found murdered in a van in front of his old restaurant. I thought his business used to be on Maple? That place got closed down a couple years ago.

He has a really long court record. Do you know anything about him?

I have no idea what he has been previously arrested for, my best guess would be drug related crimes.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: September 15, 2009, 06:31:44 PM »

From what I have been able to find, his father owned "Next Door Cafe" in McCleary at one time. I do not believe that it is still open. It too was on Main St I believe. The father's name was Richard Lasley as well. I am not sure what their middle names are though. I think one of them has the middle name of Lee, but not sure if it is father or son. Son is in his 40's. Father may be deceased.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: September 15, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »

doubledecker-  Please call Kara and Marilyn and asked for results of polygraph.  They trust you.  We know one of them is not truthful.  Scott took it and passed.  Kara volunteered.  I am sure they took her up on the offer.  If not, why?  Kara could walk to the PD or Scott could drive her.  I would like to move on but I am stuck here.  Thanks in advanced.  Shortcake
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: September 15, 2009, 06:34:45 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/1oldrat I think this is the son "Ricky Rat" Lasley my space account.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: September 15, 2009, 06:44:47 PM »

There is something I am not getting Monkeys.

Why are the residences/business on Beck Street being researched.

Harry Oakes' indicates that it was a death scent that his dog/s detected.  Considering Beck Street is past the Baum residence on 1st ... why would Lindsey have been on that street on the evening of June 26, 2009.

I speculate that Lindsey met with foul play somewhere between 5th and Maple and ... her home and ... then was taken to Beck Street for disposal at some later date.

Who owns a ATM/Quad?

Janet

+++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: September 15, 2009, 06:48:22 PM »

I may have missed it, but I do not recall KaraK saying on this forum she received a copy of the report from Mr. Oaks.  She did say she spoke with him.
The witnesses are who KaraK is talking about with the 6th street info, not Mr. Oakes.
It was not until last night that I had ever heard of Beck Street being searched by anyone and it was only until last night that I had ever heard of the "Death Scent" via the e-mail Mr. Oakes sent to Janet and then she posted on the thread.  If this info had been out before, I sure don't recall it and I know for sure that some of us have never researched what even may be on Beck Street.  That was why I was puzzled by its mention.  Course, it may have already been posted on a different forum.
Janet, could you post your original e-mail and the entire e-mail he sent you as his seems to be in mid-thought.  Of course, I know you have to block out your e-mail address.  Thanks.

_____

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: September 15, 2009, 06:48:51 PM »

From what I have been able to find, his father owned "Next Door Cafe" in McCleary at one time. I do not believe that it is still open. It too was on Main St I believe. The father's name was Richard Lasley as well. I am not sure what their middle names are though. I think one of them has the middle name of Lee, but not sure if it is father or son. Son is in his 40's. Father may be deceased.
Next Door Cafe is closed and vacant for what it is worth.  Lindsey's path would have taken her right past this closed cafe.  On the other side of Maple and on corner is a large vacant lot.  Cafe is across from the Shell station and kind of kittycorner to the police department.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: September 15, 2009, 07:01:39 PM »

Harry Oakes' indicates that it was a death scent that his dog/s detected.  Considering Beck Street is past the Baum residence on 1st ... why would Lindsey have been on that street on the evening of June 26, 2009.

I speculate that Lindsey met with foul play somewhere between 5th and Maple and ... her home and ... then was taken to Beck Street for disposal at some later date.

Who owns a ATM/Quad?

Janet

+++++

Janet, I am leaning the same way as you, but was hesitate to say it.  I hope this is not the case.  I would think it would have to have been the same night because of all the searching the next morning and I don't believe anybody would be brave enough to move her then. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #873 on: September 15, 2009, 07:29:55 PM »

LOL
Janet,I haven't found anything as I don't know the guys middle initial but I would have to see/read some kind of link between this guy and Lindsey or anyone Lindsey may know before I splatter him all on the web.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: September 15, 2009, 07:30:05 PM »

Who owns a ATM/Quad?

Janet

+++++

Janet, I am leaning the same way as you, but was hesitate to say it.  I hope this is not the case.  I would think it would have to have been the same night because of all the searching the next morning and I don't believe anybody would be brave enough to move her then. 

Shortcake

If I am not misunderstanding and ... we have the same mindset regarding how Lindsey may have met her demise ... the timeframe between the witness sighting at 5th and Maple at 9:30 PM and ... the call by Melissa Baum to Kara Kampen at 9:25 PM is not long enough for foul play in that short distance as well as ... obtaining assistance.

I wish LE would reveal if Josh Baum was at home with Mom when his sister left the Kampen/Williams residence.  When you consider the close proximity of Wayne Watne's residence to the Baum residence ... I wish LE would reveal if Wayne Watne has an alibi for that evening.

Janet

++++

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old. I really wanted to add just so you know that Josh has been to my home several times with Lindsey or coming over to see if the kids were here playing and I've personally never had an issue with him and he was always very polite and respectful.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

... As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: September 15, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »

LOL
Janet,I haven't found anything as I don't know the guys middle initial but I would have to see/read some kind of link between this guy and Lindsey or anyone Lindsey may know before I splatter him all on the web.

an angelic monkey

Thanks Karma.

What is the point of being on a forum if the attitude is regarding gathered research is ... "What's yours is mine ... What's mine my own."

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #876 on: September 15, 2009, 07:36:35 PM »

I thought I might look into some of the locals who had long court records. There is a Richard Lasley that used to own "The Rat Lounge". He has extensive court documents. His business was at 137 Main St. I have not found anywhere that he is currently married. He appears to be around 43 or so. Can anyone look at the Washington court records online and be able to tell what these court cases are about? I cannot figure out what all of the codes mean. When I say it is a long record, I mean it is REALLY long!
I can't seem to find anything on a Richard Lasley but the Next Door Cafe is located at 137 Main(3rd)street.If Lindsey would have walked all the way to 3rd st on Maple st and made a slight right around the corner to get to Mommsen st. she would have walked right by this place.

Next Door Cafe137 Main St, McCleary, WA
Tel: (360) 495-4445

Bumping this up

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #877 on: September 15, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »

LOL

an angelic monkey

Thanks Karma.

What is the point of being on a forum if the attitude is regarding gathered research is ... "What's yours is mine ... What's mine my own."

Janet

Ahh,I understand and you know me from posting......I will post anything I find to be suspicious even if only I think it's suspicious lol.
I'm not one to state I know something but can't discuss it....if that were the case my mouth would just stay closed to begin with.
Right now,IMO,everything in and about McCleary seems suspicious to me.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: September 15, 2009, 07:51:56 PM »

LOL

an angelic monkey

Thanks Karma.

Janet

Ahh,I understand and you know me from posting......I will post anything I find to be suspicious even if only I think it's suspicious lol.
I'm not one to state I know something but can't discuss it....if that were the case my mouth would just stay closed to begin with.
Right now,IMO,everything in and about McCleary seems suspicious to me.

EXACTLY!!

It is not that I do not believe posters who wish to share info regarding the case but ... It would appreciated if each member of the forum had the opportunity to decide for herself if the original sources of the info is credible.

If the information is not considered confidential ... then the source should not be anonymous.

IMO

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #879 on: September 15, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »

Do we know if this Ricky Rat knows the Baum or Kampen family? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.