April 18, 2024, 04:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 481974 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: September 18, 2009, 12:12:47 PM »

KaraK does not seem to want to commit herself in regards to whether Josh Baum was home with Mom when Lindsey began her journey home on the evening of June 26, 2009.

Janet

++++++

Quote from: Northern Rose on July 08, 2009, 03:51:16 PM

Bike was left behind Shell, fight took place on Maple where neighbour sent Josh away.

Where did he go from there? 
Who picked up the bike as it was left at the Shell?
Did he go straight home and was anyone there?
Was he home at 9:15 - 9:30?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1653 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:14 PM
»

1) I can't answer the first one because I was told he went home but was not there myself.
2) The bike stayed at the Shell station. It was not picked up until 2 to 3 days after.
3) Josh's mom was home but again for the same reason as 1 I can not factually say he went straight home.
4) ?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1041 on: September 18, 2009, 12:14:34 PM »

Mike was the original owner of Mike's Market and was a really nice man.

The last owners (name unknown)  that bought the store were not very nice people at all

Thanks Kona!  So the 'not very nice people' own this store, not Mike.  Did/do they open the store at night?   Do you know if they have cameras there?  If so, sure am hoping they were questioned!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1042 on: September 18, 2009, 12:15:57 PM »

O/T:  Sorry for the off-topic post, but since Haleigh's Cage and Lindsey's cage are most active right now, I thought I'd post here. We finally received the approved reward poster from LE in the Nevaeh Buchanan case. I posted it in Nevaeh's cage. Please stop in and take a look. It really came out nice. I've had over 1000 copies made, and we're in the process of developing our distribution strategy. Feel free to post it, email it, etc.at will. And if you know anyone located in or around Monroe that may be willing to help, please let me know. Thank you.

Great news, Jess!  Thanks! 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: September 18, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »

One of the MANY things that have always bugged me about this case is this: If Josh was sent home and MB was sent a text that Josh was sent home, why did she wait until 10:30 to call KK? KK was on this board long enough to say "MB started trying to call me at 10:00 when Lindsey was not home but my cell was turned off". She never did say that. Her only reply all along on this subject has been "MB may have tried to call me earlier". After all of this time, you think that she would have broached this subject with MB, especially in light of the fact that people here have continuously asked about it. So, I think it is safe to ASSUME that MB's first call to KK was around 10:30pm. So, if I have this right, Josh shows up home about 9:30 pm or so, after the "FAMILY FRIEND" sent a text to MB about the situation. Why is there an entire hour of non-action? Either the 10:00pm curfew is bogus and LB pretty much comes and goes as she wants, or there is something more. When KK told LB that she could not spend the night, why didn't KK call or text MB to tell her that LB was on her way home ALONE? So we have these two mothers who have not done what any one of us would do. Then you add MM to the mix. The three of them, MB, KK and MM appear to be very closely tied together. MM does not go out and search, refuses various items to be donated to the searches of LB and handles the donations. There was a post by MM over on another site. She stated that she and MB and KK were sitting in her store at that time and they did not want what was found on the searches made public. That is understandable. What sent my hinky meter skyrocketing was these same three players sitting around in MM's store together. I just don't get any of these people.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1044 on: September 18, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »

I speculate that LE has been focused on a person of interest very early on.  I believe that this is why there is an appearance of apathy in regards to the Lindsey Baum case.

Janet

Thanks Janet!  I wonder if LE understands that by saying very little, even when they have made statements, it can leave folks (local and otherwise) even more worried?  I do understand tho, that at times they cannot say much, or it might hurt the progress in the case.  It just seems from what we have heard from locals and such, that nothing is being done.  Would be nice to hear some assurances from LE.  IMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: September 18, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »

Things are different than they were back in the ancient days when I was 10.   

Cuz I know for fact what my parents would have done, had my older bro and I been squabbling like that.  My bro, upon getting back home, would have been chewed out but good, sternly told to adjust his attitude (with a promised lecture for me as well), then sent straight back to where I was, to finish what he'd been sent to do -- walk me back home. 

'Course back in that day, one of the parents would have either driven me home, or walked back with me the ENTIRE way, waiting til the door opened and I stepped inside.  I still wait like that when dropping off my GROWN young adult son's friends.    

But.... these days, they have a'changed.  

Not in Tamikosmom's world.

Good Morning Wyks.

Have a good day Monkeys.

Janet
8:15 AM PT

Good morning Janet!    

And... not in my world either.  Much to the chagrin of my three sons.  Who must have thought that once they hit their mid and latter 20s, I'd get bored with knowing/seeing all that goes on with them.  Heh! 

But ya know..... Many of the things that I take for the everyday normal concerns of being a mom/grandma just don't seem to be expected or done etc by very many others.  Doesn't stop me from doing/saying those things tho.  I just wonder about some parents/grandparents these days.  Many seem to have too much of a selfish into their own lives kind of thing, IMO.  And it seems as a result, there are farrrrrrrr too many children being caught up in horrendous trauma/death.  Sigh. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1046 on: September 18, 2009, 12:38:00 PM »

KaraK does not seem to want to commit herself in regards to whether Josh Baum was home with Mom when Lindsey began her journey home on the evening of June 26, 2009.

Janet

++++++

Quote from: Northern Rose on July 08, 2009, 03:51:16 PM

Bike was left behind Shell, fight took place on Maple where neighbour sent Josh away.

Where did he go from there? 
Who picked up the bike as it was left at the Shell?
Did he go straight home and was anyone there?
Was he home at 9:15 - 9:30?

KaraK
« Reply #1653 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:14 PM
»

1) I can't answer the first one because I was told he went home but was not there myself.
2) The bike stayed at the Shell station. It was not picked up until 2 to 3 days after.
3) Josh's mom was home but again for the same reason as 1 I can not factually say he went straight home.
4) ?

Since we cannot directly ask Mom B, and we only have KKs word for it, it's just hard to understand why we're not getting a simple yes or no for what seems to be a simple question.  And I have to wonder why??  I understand KKs answer to that, she wasn't there, she only knows what she was told.  Yet it seems that she is being VERY careful in her answer, doesn't it?  And I have to wonder why on that as well. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1047 on: September 18, 2009, 12:45:07 PM »

One of the MANY things that have always bugged me about this case is this: If Josh was sent home and MB was sent a text that Josh was sent home, why did she wait until 10:30 to call KK? KK was on this board long enough to say "MB started trying to call me at 10:00 when Lindsey was not home but my cell was turned off". She never did say that. Her only reply all along on this subject has been "MB may have tried to call me earlier". After all of this time, you think that she would have broached this subject with MB, especially in light of the fact that people here have continuously asked about it. So, I think it is safe to ASSUME that MB's first call to KK was around 10:30pm. So, if I have this right, Josh shows up home about 9:30 pm or so, after the "FAMILY FRIEND" sent a text to MB about the situation. Why is there an entire hour of non-action? Either the 10:00pm curfew is bogus and LB pretty much comes and goes as she wants, or there is something more. When KK told LB that she could not spend the night, why didn't KK call or text MB to tell her that LB was on her way home ALONE? So we have these two mothers who have not done what any one of us would do. Then you add MM to the mix. The three of them, MB, KK and MM appear to be very closely tied together. MM does not go out and search, refuses various items to be donated to the searches of LB and handles the donations. There was a post by MM over on another site. She stated that she and MB and KK were sitting in her store at that time and they did not want what was found on the searches made public. That is understandable. What sent my hinky meter skyrocketing was these same three players sitting around in MM's store together. I just don't get any of these people.

Very good points, Sebastian.  Especially the part I bolded above.  We've discussed this and discussed it, ad nausem.  Still don't know much more than we did in the beginning, cuz of the confusing answers by some, and downright public silence from LE and Mom Baum.  Mom B could jump at interviews and answer some of these confusing things for the media, yet doesn't.  She may have been told by LE to hush and keep things quiet.  But I wish she would at the least say that to the media so we'd understand her silence.  Sigh. 

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: September 18, 2009, 01:37:01 PM »

The last owners (name unknown)  that bought the store were not very nice people at all

Thanks Kona!  So the 'not very nice people' own this store, not Mike.  Did/do they open the store at night?   Do you know if they have cameras there?  If so, sure am hoping they were questioned!   

I thought the man wasn't very nice, but the wife seemed alright. He didn't speak the best English when I was in town, but he had enough to get by on. They should have been opened when Lindsey was walking home, they close at either 11 or 12.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: September 18, 2009, 01:54:27 PM »

Very good points, Sebastian.  Especially the part I bolded above.  We've discussed this and discussed it, ad nausem.  Still don't know much more than we did in the beginning, cuz of the confusing answers by some, and downright public silence from LE and Mom Baum.  Mom B could jump at interviews and answer some of these confusing things for the media, yet doesn't.  She may have been told by LE to hush and keep things quiet.  But I wish she would at the least say that to the media so we'd understand her silence.  Sigh. 

Lindsey used to come into my old work when she was 8 or 9. She was usually with friends though and during daylight hours.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1050 on: September 18, 2009, 02:03:14 PM »

Great points, I know if Lindsey was my child I wouldn't be sitting in a store. Something is very wrong with all this, I believe Lindsey and Josh could come and go when they wanted. What was Melissa doing that night I wonder? If Josh did come home, wouldn't she have called KK to see if Lindsey was going to stay the night, or is she coming home?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: September 18, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »

OT

SPOKANE, Wash. —  Authorities have put out a statewide alert for a mentally ill killer who escaped during a hospital field trip to a county fair, leading to fears that he'll become more unstable and potentially dangerous the longer he is on the loose with no medication.

Phillip Arnold Paul most likely jumped a train and is headed to his parents home in Sunnyside, Washington, authorities told FOX News. Paul checks in with his family daily — and they hope he will continue his previous habit.

Sgt. Dave Reagan of the Spokane County sheriff's office says Phillip Arnold Paul remained at large Friday and officials believe he's headed to Sunnyside, the town where his parents live. Anyone spotting him should call 911 and not try to confront him.

Paul was committed after he was acquitted by reason of insanity in the 1987 slaying of an elderly woman in Sunnyside. He soaked the woman's body in gasoline to throw off search dogs and buried the remains in her flower garden. He reportedly said voices in his head told him she was a witch.

He was caught trying to escape four years later, only to knock a deputy unconscious in the booking area following his arrest.

The 57-year-old Paul escaped Thursday during a supervised outing to the Spokane County Interstate Fair for patients from Eastern State Hospital. Thirty-one patients from the mental hospital were on the trip with 11 staff members.

-------------------------------------------------

OK Who was the Bozo group that decided that field trips to local fairs was a good idea for the criminally insane ?
Was that Pelosi ?

Anyways that really pisses me off. I hope somebody does not get murdered over this escape.
KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: September 18, 2009, 04:07:26 PM »

Mike's market is now closed and and rather abruptly too.

They were open until 11pm usually.

Nobody I have talked to knew it was closing.

Doors open 1 day and closed the next

Mikes did have camera's

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: September 18, 2009, 04:43:44 PM »

Mikes did have camera's

That's not the first time that Mikes Abruptly closed though. Do you remember back when they had closed down before they got the recent owner? And they remodeled a bit. But the people who worked for them didn't know what was going on, they showed up for shift and the doors were locked.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1054 on: September 18, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »

Good Morning Karma

It appears that the 10 year old little girl's was 10:00 PM.  Melissa Baum phoned Kara at 10:25 PM.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: Tamikosmom on July 05, 2009, 04:03:25 AM

What time did Melissa contact you with her concern that the girls had not returned home?

KaraK
« Reply #1085 on: July 05, 2009, 05:39:45 AM »

I believe it was 10:25 when I got the call. I am not sure if she tried previous to that because my battery was drained and charging and I have a majorly cheap phone that works only when it wants to.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864836;topicseen#msg864836

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

"When she wasn't home by 10, I started to get nervous," Baum said, adding that 10 p.m. is the curfew for her children.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Thanks Janet
Yeah,small town,nothing ever happens there and all of that.Well something did happen and Lindsey has been gone a long,long time.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: September 18, 2009, 05:39:44 PM »

How about this?
1.  Mellisa and Scott williams passed the polygraph.
2.  Two witnesses came forward and said they seen Lindsey on Maple near 5th.
2.  Last seen about 9:30
3.  Harry Oakes dogs tracked scent out ATV road and 1/2 mile from Beck St. there was a dead human alert.
Now this is what I speculate:
This is small town USA like back in the 50's.  No crime. No cams.  No fear.  Everyone knows everyone else.  Few computers.  News from local papers and a lot don't even have cable.  Heck, if I lived there, I may not even lock my door.  What for??  My kids curfew would be "home by dark".  No big deal.  I have to rule out Melissa and Kara's household(passed polygraph).  Witnesses gave out more information on who else they saw.  Wouldn't want anyone in town know I fingered them, especially if one my be perp.  I believe Lindsey accepted a ride from someone she trusted(someone she had seen before).  If Lindsey's scent goes out the ATV road, only a local would have knowledge of that road.  Without physical evidence or a confession, the case would come to a standstill.  Any thought? 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1056 on: September 18, 2009, 06:03:46 PM »

So many things going thru my mind re the witnesses and why they haven't been identified.  There are many scenarios, I could come up with, yet that would just be adding more guesses to the mix, and no real way of finding out. 

Am trying to think of why LE would not reveal the identity of these witnesses. 

For their own protection?  And if so, from what/whom?   

Are these witnesses perhaps 'pillars of the community' ... 'dregs of society' ... or 'average citizens'? 

Are they believeable?  Am guessing so, since it's been reported that the sightings have been 'confirmed' by LE. 

As other monkeys have wondered, if perhaps the witnesses saw more than what LE has said publically.  As in they may have seen the perp/s or an event that led to Lindsey going missing.  And if so, is there a fear for retaliation from the perp/s?  Is LE quietly watching in order to get more info, or give the perp/s enough rope to hang themself?  And yet.. it's been a long time.  Altho that may be happening in other cases too. 

It seems that the one lady (witness) who saw Lindsey and Josh squabbling, who supposedly texted their mom and sent Josh home, she sure was in the right place at the right time that day, wasn't she?  Cuz wasn't she the one who later saw Lindsey at/near 5th and Maple, after leaving KKs? 

It doesn't sit right with me that she split up the kids that night.  And maybe that's with hindsight tho.  Cuz it seems that IF Josh had stayed with the two girls, he'd have been with Lindsey on the walk home.  And Lindsey may not be missing today. 

And then... for all that the lady was here, was there, was seemingly everywhere that day/evening... she up and leaves town, or wasn't even living there at the time?  Was it just a fluke that it seems she was nearly everywhere Lindsey was that day? 

Does LE give witnesses a poly????? 

Sigh.. I dunno.  I doubt there's anyway to know anything for sure.  Not til LE starts talking.

What IF 'one of their own' in LE is involved in this mess somehow?     Could that cause this apparent silence and lack of action by so many? 

Yes,supposedly the same witness who sent Josh home then texted Melissa B. is also the same witness who saw Lindsey on her way home alone.Supposedly this witness is a family friend who was visiting someone who lives on KaraK's street,Maple,when she saw Lindsey.Also,in the beginning it was stated in the media that this witness saw Lindsey on her way to work for another County.

What I find wrong with the timeline is this:
1st witness breaks up fight between Lindsey and Josh,sends Josh home,texted Melissa Baum that she is sending Josh home.What time did this text happen.....9....9:05?
Mom Baum is expecting Lindsey to stay the night at KaraK's house(but she doesn't know for sure yet as the girls were going to KaraK's house to ask).Corrected in an earlier post to:Originally Lindsey and Kayla were going to ask if Kayla could stay over at Lindsey's that night.
So when Josh arrives home after Mom Baum gets that text why does Mom Baum wait till 10:00 PM to panic when Lindsey wasn't home yet?
Melissa had to know by 9 PM or so that it was possible Lindsey would be walking home alone.Does she call KaraK's house?
I would think she called KaraK's house as soon as Josh arrived home but who knows? KaraK kinda mentioned that.
KaraK did say her cell phone was charging(she has no home line phone)and that her phone may have not picked up the call.When my cell phone is charging I can still make and receive calls.
Mom Baum has mentioned a few times that Lindsey was afraid of the dark and would not ever be out in the dark alone.

Some of us were also(I still think this is possible)thinking that someone in LE or a relative of someone in LE is involved in the kidnapping of Lindsey.

Thanks Karma, and great points here! 

I'm curious to know if Mom Baum talked about the squabble with Josh.  She knew, cuz the friend had texted her, and supposedly it was Mom Baum who asked her to send him home.  (have read this explained two ways - one, that the friend texted Mom B. and then sent Josh home.  and two, that the friend sent Josh home, and then texted Mom B. to tell her what had happened).  At any rate, Mom B knew what had happened, and did she talk with Josh later?  This is why I was reading with great interest for the answer to other monkeys wondering if Josh even went back home.  And I have to say... Still am not sure what that answer is. 

I am an involved Mom, just ask my sons!  LOL  Had I learned of a squabble, I'd be on the phone with the other child.  I wouldn't wait til that child got home.  But especially considering there would be a walk home, with or without friend, while it was getting dark, esp if said child was afraid of the dark.  I'd have walked there myself if the other PARENT (not child) couldn't walk her home.  But then, that's me.  I was the parent who always seemed to end up doing the driving home, of all my sons friends.  Even 10 years ago, seems those parents just couldn't 'be bothered' or something.  But I wasn't gonna let em walk in the dark.  Even just down the street or around the corner.  IMO, it's what involved parents do. 

And my cell is like yours Karma, I can make/receive calls while it's charging.  When it was brand new and I was still scared of it, LOL, I'd turn it off tho while charging.  Maybe that's what KK had done.  ?? 

Soooooooooooooooo ..  I'm not alone in thinking that it's possible someone in or connected to LE "might" be involved, eh?  Good to know that others are thinking the same way!!  It's one thing that could explain the seeming apathy from many in the local community.  How does one go about fighting something like that.  If it's true.  Sigh. 

Is the FBI connected to this case yet/still??  They'd be ones who could catch onto this, if it's an actual concern.  IMO. 

I still don't know if Josh went directly home but IMO it doesn't matter as I don't suspect Josh,I may suspect an older teen or adult that Josh knows though.
Everyone keeps telling us how small town,low key McCleary is and things like this never happen but it did.
I worry because Melissa Baum has stated that Josh likes to wander the town and Josh supposedly has Aspergers and Josh is Lindsey's brother and Lindsey is still missing and I would never let my kids wander around the town at all let alone when one of them is missing but that's just me.I am not putting down Melissa Baum.

I do suspect someone within LE....either a LE,Forest Ranger or someone of authority or a relative of the like.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1057 on: September 18, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »

No, I'm not a local.  I live in the mid-west.  Just basing my thoughts on what other locals have mentioned. 

Seems there has been discussions about a Mike.  And a Rick?  Some of the businesses around there. 

I do remember reading that Lindsey may have gone to another friend's house, asked to stay all night, and was told no, then she went on her way.  Dunno if that was rumor tho. 

If that happened, why does it seem that she didn't want to go home that night?      Was she afraid of getting in trouble at home, because of the bike and the squabble with Josh?  Or was she just bored and not nervous about going home? 

It does seem that way because originally on the way to ask if Kayla could stay over night the girls decided to ask if Lindsey could stay at Kayla's house.Also in the media someone(?)did make a statement that Lindsey may have thought she was in trouble and this person said"Lindsey please come home,you're not in trouble".That may have come from Melissa Baum or Melissa McCann....not sure.
So Lindsey may have thought she was in trouble because of the bike fight with her brother,that's why I think she headed back to the Shell station to get the bike and head home.
Amazing that the bike sat at that Shell station for 2-3 days after Lindsey went missing huh?

Yeppers!!  Am thinking it was Mom B who made that statement.  Cuz I wondered at the time, honestly.. do you think Lindsey is now tucked away somewhere worried that she was in trouble?  But then, were it one of mine gone missing, I'd be doing and saying anything necessary in trying to get them back home, without worrying first if it made much sense.  It may have been what seems to have kept Lindsey from running all the way straight home that night.  But I doubt that it's why she's still missing. 

Unless of course....... (sorry just gotta throw this out there).... IF Josh got into major trouble when he got home, and IF he left the house again, to lay in wait for Lindsey for revenge.  Dunno how or what he might have done, haven't really worked that scenario out, but I guess it's just as much a possibility as anything else we've got to go on. 

One thing is for sure, Lindsey was nervous about something, as seen by what she wrote in her myspace/facebook about 'something going to happen'.  That's why I don't think it was just a random person who drove into town and grabbed her. 

IMO, she is far too young to be so very worried about life.  Kinda makes me wonder what really was going on at home, behind doors.  That, or with others that she and/or family members knew. 

Still want to know about this "church" that Lindsey and Josh supposedly had attended shortly before she went missing........... The one that so many locals seem to abhor.  Was Mom B even aware of how the locals feel about it, before Josh/Lindsey attended there?  Was she aware that Josh and Lindsey went there at least once?  Did she meet any of the people at this "church"?  And etc....

Karma, I too think that Lindsey intended on grabbing the bike on her way home.  Cuz even if she did get into trouble for the squabble there, it wouldn't have been so bad for her (I would think), had she made sure the bike got back home.  So am thinking she was headed for the Shell and the bike, but evidently didn't reach that point. 

And like you, and other monkeys, am wondering why the family (or even LE) left the bike there for so long afterward? 

It's either LE knows a lot more than we think and they are working on it(even though it doesn't seem so to me)or LE has no clue and this is a cold case already.IMO they started the ball rolling much too late with the community searches and trying to get the media involved.I am happy they are doing searches now but they now have a place to organize so why is it going to be 3 weeks before the next community search?
I am losing hope that Lindsey is still alive and I am losing hope that they will find her in this year.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1058 on: September 18, 2009, 06:21:53 PM »

Mikes did have camera's
I had read at WS from a local that Mike's Market was closed for renovations/remodel a few weeks after Lindsey went missing.Then they said it was closed for good.

Karma Is Coming

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: September 18, 2009, 06:49:11 PM »

no rose colored glasses

I would assume that the "visit" was taking place outside of a residence.  When it is considered that there was less than an hour between the intervening of the argument and Lindsey's journey back home ... it does not seem unusual to me that that the same person who sent Josh home could have witnessed Lindsey following her departure from the Kampen/Williams residence.

Janet

++++++

KaraK
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

... As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953

APPROXIMATE TIMELINE

8:15 PM – OBSERVED AT VIDEO STORE
8:30 PM – ARRIVES AT THE BAUM RESIDENCE
8:40 PM - LEAVES THE BAUM RESIDENCE
8:45 PM - THE ARGUMENT - THE BIKE - THE SHELL STATION
8:55 PM - THE INTERVENTION - JOSH IS SENT HOME
9:00 PM - ARRIVES AT THE KAMPEN/WILLIAM’S RESIDENCE
9:15 PM – LEAVES THE KAMPEN/WILLIAMS’S RESIDENCE
9:30 PM - CONFIRMED SIGHT – 15TH STREET AND MAPLE

I had compiled a timeline when KK was still on here answering questions.  She had stated that between arriving at the Baum residence and leaving the Baum residence Lindsey had a bath/shower.  I pointed out that there did nto seem to be enough time to get undressed, shower, dressed, and primped and she acknowledge that it did look wrong and would be asking her daughter about it.  She confirmed that the shower/ bath did not take place before video store, it was after video store and before the walk to KK's.  I do not know how to look at my old posts but if anyone can find it and bump it I would very much appreciate it.  It also listed the time from leaving the baum residence, the teasing of Josh, fight over the bike, intervention and that there did not seem enough time in that 15 minutes to get that all in as well.

TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.