April 26, 2024, 05:42:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 482955 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1140 on: September 23, 2009, 07:37:04 PM »

KarmaR, did the Don man on the radio say he would bring 500 people to help search?  Wonder why that hasn't happened.
I don't know Sister,I didn't listen to Don's show.
Someone at WS did post that the McCleary LE promised to speak at the upcoming vigil for Lindsey(Saturday,9/26/09)although IMO all we'll hear will be they are working on the case intensely behind the scenes.

Sorry, I thought it was you that I got the link from.
Yeah, we need the tape recorders running for LE enlightment -- duh!  I've tried very hard to give them the benefit of all doubts about not sharing info and I do understand there may be some things they can't share so not to compromise the investigation, but they could say they are following promising leads or something! or they have no leads and they need the public's help.  I don't think they are even showing up for the searches.  Now that is messed up!
I think I did post the link to Don's radio show but I didn't listen to it and haven't read any comments from anyone anywhere who did listen to it.
I think some people are getting"soured"on this case because(well one reason)of Michelle Bart inserting her nasty self into it.
Although Melissa Baum said she did not hire Michelle Bart.....just having a leach like Michelle Bart around would scare anyone away from helping with the case.
I have read that the LE have shown up for the searches but they were not involved in the searches.

KarmaR, I did listen to it.  He said he thinks it's a local and he was in McCleary for a search and talked about that.  He said he can get 500 searchers to come and help.
Michelle Bart -- I know MelissaB wants all the help she can get -- but you are so right, that's hurting them and not helping them.
Michelle Bart is a leach who shows up at the most horrific times to prey on people who are searching for their missing kids.She showed up for the Anthonys too but they are just like her.

So Don did say he could have 500 people help search for Lindsey.....thanks for the info.I guess we will see if he's for real or just shooting off his mouth when they do the next upcoming search.
That would be great if 500 people showed up,the media would show up then I bet.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: September 23, 2009, 07:40:02 PM »

KarmaR, did the Don man on the radio say he would bring 500 people to help search?  Wonder why that hasn't happened.
Someone at WS did post that the McCleary LE promised to speak at the upcoming vigil for Lindsey(Saturday,9/26/09)although IMO all we'll hear will be they are working on the case intensely behind the scenes.

Yeah, we need the tape recorders running for LE enlightment -- duh!  I've tried very hard to give them the benefit of all doubts about not sharing info and I do understand there may be some things they can't share so not to compromise the investigation, but they could say they are following promising leads or something! or they have no leads and they need the public's help.  I don't think they are even showing up for the searches.  Now that is messed up!
I think I did post the link to Don's radio show but I didn't listen to it and haven't read any comments from anyone anywhere who did listen to it.
I think some people are getting"soured"on this case because(well one reason)of Michelle Bart inserting her nasty self into it.
Although Melissa Baum said she did not hire Michelle Bart.....just having a leach like Michelle Bart around would scare anyone away from helping with the case.
I have read that the LE have shown up for the searches but they were not involved in the searches.

KarmaR, I did listen to it.  He said he thinks it's a local and he was in McCleary for a search and talked about that.  He said he can get 500 searchers to come and help.
Michelle Bart -- I know MelissaB wants all the help she can get -- but you are so right, that's hurting them and not helping them.
Michelle Bart is a leach who shows up at the most horrific times to prey on people who are searching for their missing kids.She showed up for the Anthonys too but they are just like her.

So Don did say he could have 500 people help search for Lindsey.....thanks for the info.I guess we will see if he's for real or just shooting off his mouth when they do the next upcoming search.

He was also saying the search that he went to was so disorganized.  He was not very gentle about the search organization nor LE.  That's why he said, if they would get their act together he could get that many people there.  I guess he doesn't want to have 500 people going around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: September 23, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »

I contend that someone local needs to try and figure out where the death scent was coming from and go look!!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1143 on: September 23, 2009, 07:44:40 PM »

He was also saying the search that he went to was so disorganized.  He was not very gentle about the search organization nor LE.  That's why he said, if they would get their act together he could get that many people there.  I guess he doesn't want to have 500 people going around like chickens with their heads cut off.

I did read where the searches got off to a rocky start but never read they were that disorganized.I would hope it wasn't that bad because Mark(?)Klaas from Klaas Kids and the Laura Recovery group were both in McCleary helping them get searches organized.I don't think these 2 groups actually searched but they helped get them set up.This is so confusing.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1144 on: September 23, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

I contend that someone local needs to try and figure out where the death scent was coming from and go look!!!

I agree.....I cannot believe no one(LE)has investigated that.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1145 on: September 23, 2009, 07:47:30 PM »

Still praying for you sweet Lindsey.
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: September 23, 2009, 07:48:32 PM »

I did read where the searches got off to a rocky start but never read they were that disorganized.I would hope it wasn't that bad because Mark(?)Klaas from Klaas Kids and the Laura Recovery group were both in McCleary helping them get searches organized.I don't think these 2 groups actually searched but they helped get them set up.This is so confusing.

That's what the radio man said, very, very disorganized.  Just going by what he said and as he was there and did search.  Said, he finally went off on his own to search.  Apparently, the search had a profound effect on him.

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: September 23, 2009, 08:04:15 PM »

I do not know if Jenn knows about the no flyers or not

I do not know if MB is working

Have no clue what is going on in the LB camp about the searches or daily activities involving trying to locate LB

Sorry....

Quote from: doubledecker
on 09-23-2009 at 09:59:00 PM

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: September 23, 2009, 08:04:19 PM »

I'm uneasy about how chatter like this forum was, and then all the sudden it just fell silent. I guess I took the silent time to focus my attention to Harry Oakes dog search. I'm not so concerned as to who they have as possible suspects, but more as to what area's have been searched and researched so far. And also if Mason county has been involved at all, since the investigation according to the e-mail, would put the dog sniffing into Mason county. I'm also curious as to why Harry Oakes would e-mail that sort of information out?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: September 23, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »

I'm uneasy about how chatter like this forum was, and then all the sudden it just fell silent. I guess I took the silent time to focus my attention to Harry Oakes dog search. I'm not so concerned as to who they have as possible suspects, but more as to what area's have been searched and researched so far. And also if Mason county has been involved at all, since the investigation according to the e-mail, would put the dog sniffing into Mason county. I'm also curious as to why Harry Oakes would e-mail that sort of information out?

Jade, I questioned that too, but was told a question was asked (though we have no record of the question) and Mr. Oakes doesn't answer the question at all, but instead, gives out via an e-mail to someone he does not know, new information at least to this forum.  Additionally, I still cannot understand why the death scent lead has not been investigated.  You're right -- search the areas.  What is wrong????

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: September 23, 2009, 08:12:11 PM »

Jade, isn't Mason county too far out?  Not real good with geography!

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: September 23, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »

Jade...

how did you get the dog sniff to mason county ?  TIA

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: September 23, 2009, 08:24:12 PM »

TamikosMom aka Janet wrote:

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

Copied didn't know how to bring it here   lol

Maybe this will help, maybe we can figure it out ?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: September 23, 2009, 08:33:15 PM »

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

I'm not good at copying either.
So it's Beck Street, then NE to a logging atv road, then east 6 miles.
1/2 mile east of Beck, the wind was blowing from the south a dead human scent detected.
When I was looking at the maps, I don't think that was in Mason county, but I could be wrong.

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: September 23, 2009, 08:50:22 PM »

Monkeys

Janet

+++++++

Harry

1/2 mile east of Beck, the wind was blowing from the south a dead human scent detected.
When I was looking at the maps, I don't think that was in Mason county, but I could be wrong.

Well, it reads to me that he followed scent for 6 miles but that the dogs actually picked up the death scent only 1/2 mile out

Am I reading that right ?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: September 23, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »

Monkeys

Janet

+++++++

Harry

Well, it reads to me that he followed scent for 6 miles but that the dogs actually picked up the death scent only 1/2 mile out

Am I reading that right ?

Kona, yes, I think you are.  Wish I was closer.  I would trot myself out there and look and look and look.

KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: September 23, 2009, 10:16:34 PM »

Wish I was physically able ... I would go grrrr

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: September 23, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: September 23, 2009, 11:28:25 PM »

The mason county line isn't that far outside of McCleary. If the dogs sniffers took them 6 miles in the direction northeast, then easily it entered into the Mason county line. There is a road just past Stimson (forgive me, I have no idea what Stimson is) that has 3 other roads coming off of it. The road that is heading to the east on the map I looked at, appears to go for about 6 miles. When I have seen the roads, which you can access across the railroad tracks (I pray that the road in my mind is the same one on the map), they are dirt roads.
KONAMOCHA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: September 23, 2009, 11:38:11 PM »

I Pray an able bodied local contacts you to help find her !!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.