March 28, 2024, 11:49:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 480397 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: September 26, 2009, 01:12:05 AM »

LINDSEY BAUM
MCCLEARY, WA
MISSING SINCE JUNE 26, 2009

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: September 26, 2009, 02:18:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys

I just gone home from an evening out.

Are there any updates.

Thanks

Janet
11:20 PMPT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: September 26, 2009, 02:22:47 AM »

is it xxxxx or xxxxx

regardless..my prayers are with everyone
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 10:30:49 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: September 26, 2009, 02:27:03 AM »

I just saw this little bit on another forum, please anyone if you know is this true?     According to video, both properties owned by same woman. Lindsey's room still taped off with crime scene tape. Please, why would Lindsey's room still be taped off with crime scene tape, I'm very confused by this if this is true 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: September 26, 2009, 02:28:50 AM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21116315/detail.html

Search Warrants Served In Missing Girl Case
Posted: 11:42 am PDT September 25, 2009
Updated: 6:37 pm PDT September 25, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Evidence was been collected from a 10-acre property Friday after detectives served a search warrant in connection with the disappearance of Lindsey Baum, detectives said.
Detectives searched the property in the McCleary area looking for evidence that could lead to 11-year-old Baum who disappeared June 26 while walking home from a friend’s house.

"It has been the longest three months of my life," said Lindsey’s mother, Melissa Baum.

The Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office, the FBI and the King County Sheriff's Office served the search warrants Friday morning and expect the continue searching through the weekend.

“We are looking obviously for the clothing that she was last seen wearing, we're looking for any sort of trace evidence that might be related back to Lindsey Baum," said Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office.

All four members of the family who live on property are being interviewed, but police said nobody is being called a suspect.

Neighbors said they don’t think police will find a thing.

"I just think they've got the wrong family. I'm sure they've got some sort of evidence or something, but I'm sure they've got the wrong family," said one neighbor who did not give his name.

"This is no different than other persons of interest we have had in the past. We have looked into those individuals, we have deemed to be persons of interest and in most cases they ended up not being involved in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum," Shumate said.

As the search continues, Melissa hopes she might finally get some answers.

"When it boils down to it, I go to bed every night without kissing my daughter goodnight and that's all I want to do," Melissa said.

She said she believes Lindsey is still alive.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: September 26, 2009, 02:30:19 AM »

I had a very bad deep down feeling this was a very black, secretive situation in McCleary, Wa. Tonight has only reinforced what I was feeling from the beginning. I am terrified to let my mind go where it is heading, and I pray I am very, very wrong.   an angelic monkey

I feel the very same Fanny Mae.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: September 26, 2009, 02:34:22 AM »

Well, do I have to register at WS to figure out what the hell the big mystery of who this is?  It will be all over the news tonight or tomorrow anyway. 

I agree.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: September 26, 2009, 02:39:18 AM »

Tamikosmom, Sister, chi-monkey, MelissaMcCann and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

11:40 PM PT

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: September 26, 2009, 02:41:08 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: September 26, 2009, 02:47:11 AM »

http://www.kirotv.com/video/21120565/index.html

Near the end of the report they show the road block right beside a mail box that you can see the address on.  From there it is pretty easy to figure out from the Grays Harbour parcel search where they are. 

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: September 26, 2009, 02:47:52 AM »

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: September 26, 2009, 02:51:42 AM »

Klaas,

I am confused whether we are supposed to post information that may "out" this person or not?  I have been checking land owners on Grays Harbor County Parcel Database and do not know if I should post what I have found or not.     

Why don't you skip posting land owners names for now.  If LE is searching there's nothing we can do to change things anyway.  No need to put someone's name out there needlessly.  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: September 26, 2009, 03:16:27 AM »

Well, do I have to register at WS to figure out what the hell the big mystery of who this is?  It will be all over the news tonight or tomorrow anyway. 

Well, I guess everyone has gone to WS to read.  I just hate all this cloak and dagger stuff. 

I cannot comprehend why the name of owner of the properties currently being searched in relation to the Lindsey Baum case is not being revealed on the SM forum when ... Jim Mullin was not given a pass when the creek on his property was searched.

What is the diffrence?

Janet

+++++

Jim Mullin Creek Searched 6 Times & Info

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5606.0

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: September 26, 2009, 03:57:37 AM »

okay I will explain this once and then I won't say anymore about it.

the difference is this. 

Jim mullins nor others in that situation were not on the net trying to help find lindsey nor catch someone or figure out thing so people would know.  This poster was. 
do you want to get this person shot.  Believe me, there are people in mccleary who will do just that if they find out the person was on here and reads some of their posts.  They were telling a whole heck of a lot of info about people they have to live there with. 

so that is the difference, and that is why.  I just don't want some local to read what a poster posted and then another post down someone posts who that poster is.  We end up with someone in a very dangerous situation.. you want someone to get killed for trying to help. 

gee, I would hope after all I have done to try to help if I co-owned some property that ended up getting searched because someone might have been at my ABANDONED house, that you all would not want me shot if it turns out I know the person responisble or I said something that might have got someone in trouble. 

I just don't want this person retaliated againt.  they were trying to help.

Seriously, that is the ONLY reason I even care.  This person just does not deserve that. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: September 26, 2009, 05:59:55 AM »

http://**/articles/2009/09/26/local_news/doc4abdbd6c4bd9d067665240.txt

Investigators step up search after tip

By Steven Friederich
The Daily World
Saturday, September 26, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Investigators spent hours combing through junk cars and exploring a vacant house on a large swath of land outside McCleary city limits Friday, all in the search for more clues in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Three months ago today, Baum disappeared just a few blocks away from her home near downtown McCleary. Despite two confirmed sightings within blocks of her house, no trace of her has been found.

It is the first major action since police investigators stopped combing woods, swamps and grasslands in search of Baum several weeks ago. But the investigation has never ended, according to Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office, who stressed that “new credible information” had emerged, leading to a number of search warrants being executed Friday.

The King County Sheriff’s Office loaned the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office their mobile command post along with a few deputies to conduct the intensive search, which continues through the rest of the weekend. The FBI and other law enforcement agencies are also

involved.

Foreman and Old Sand Creek roads outside McCleary were blocked off Friday by a deputy sheriff, who was checking licenses to make sure only local residents could access the route.

But the search brought television news cameras and helicopters back to

McCleary.

Helicopter footage from KOMO 4 showed investigators in white protective gear entering and exiting an abandoned house south of McCleary. The home and a nearby barn or shed, covered in blue tarps, is surrounded by brush and trees in each direction.

Investigators loaded boxes full of belongings into a horse trailer that looked like it was being used for

evidence.

The mobile command center was set up in a second residence surrounded by junk cars, according to the video posted online by KOMO.

KOMO 4 reported that the people living in the house on the outskirts of town were asked to leave after receiving a search warrant.

Shumate said detectives interviewed some people Friday, but declined to go into details and didn’t name anyone as a suspect or person of interest.

Grays Harbor Prosecutor Stew Menefee declined to release the search warrants to the public, but said the records will become public within five days of being

executed.

Shumate said investigators spent Friday gathering small items — fibers, hair  — and larger items, just about anything that could give them a hint as to where Baum could be. He declined to say why they were searching the house or junk cars, except to say that the locations “may contain evidence that may assist investigators in locating Lindsey Baum.”

The 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl was last seen wearing a blue hooded shirt, jeans and black shoes.

Volunteers and investigators have combed inside and outside the city limits for months looking for evidence of Baum.

Supporters of Baum planned to conduct a candlelight vigil tonight to mark three months since she went missing.

The group will gather at 8 p.m. at the Evergreen Christian Center on Fourth Street in McCleary to offer support and share the latest news on the search.

Steven Friederich, a Daily World writer, can be reached at (360) 537-3927 or by e-mail at sfriederich@thedailyworld.com
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1375 on: September 26, 2009, 08:08:33 AM »

Praying for Lindsey

an angelic monkey

KarmaR, do you have the picture of her in the red outfit?  It's one of my favorites, it would do my heart so good to see it.  I can't find it.  Thank you.
Sorry Sister,I had to log off so quickly last night but here is her picture in case it's not posted yet.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1376 on: September 26, 2009, 08:22:05 AM »

http://www.kirotv.com/video/21120565/index.html

Near the end of the report they show the road block right beside a mail box that you can see the address on.  From there it is pretty easy to figure out from the Grays Harbour parcel search where they are. 

BUMPED
I can't get the video at Kiro to play but I think I know whose property this is and what poster some are talking about.
All in good time I guess,you all have a good saturday and keep praying they find Lindsey this weekend.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: September 26, 2009, 09:15:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys -

Just checking up on Lindsey . . .

I imagine we all distinctly remember the person who came on for 3 days here at the end of Aug. as a newbie, causing a commotion & getting banned (see pages 1-2 of this thread). Their initial post/comment suggested searching a vacant foreclosed home & acreage outside of McCleary towards Olympia; this person knew the (former) owner's name (a real estate agent) & quite a bit about them. They also stated that they had given their concerns/info about this property to LE . . . but this was a month ago . . . ?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: September 26, 2009, 09:25:57 AM »

Has anyone thought of searching the vacant and foreclosed 5 acres and house at 12310 Summit Lake Road NW, which is next to the highway between Olympia and McCleary in Thurston County?
It belonged to a Mark Duncan, live-in boyfriend of Melissa McCann, who have both known Lindseys mother since attending Timberline High together in 89/90.

Just a thought.....

this post?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1379 on: September 26, 2009, 09:40:48 AM »

it is already out... everyone over there knows.  they searched the house of a poster.
and yes they were posting here as well.
Dear God, I just woke up, I feel ill 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.