March 28, 2024, 04:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 480356 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1380 on: September 26, 2009, 09:42:15 AM »

I had a very bad deep down feeling this was a very black, secretive situation in McCleary, Wa. Tonight has only reinforced what I was feeling from the beginning. I am terrified to let my mind go where it is heading, and I pray I am very, very wrong.   an angelic monkey

I feel the very same Fanny Mae.

an angelic monkey

Janet
Me too 
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: September 26, 2009, 09:48:22 AM »

Has anyone thought of searching the vacant and foreclosed 5 acres and house at 12310 Summit Lake Road NW, which is next to the highway between Olympia and McCleary in Thurston County?
It belonged to a Mark Duncan, live-in boyfriend of Melissa McCann, who have both known Lindseys mother since attending Timberline High together in 89/90.

Just a thought.....

this post?
Good morning sunshine - LOL!

That was the very first post, yes; if you continue reading through Aug, 29th, you will see how it all escalated. Don't know if we all ever did discern just exactly who this poster was, how they knew of this info, or just how credible it all was. I do not know if this is even the property LE is now searching; I just remember that it was one of many disruptive events here on Lindsey's thread . . .
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: September 26, 2009, 09:53:45 AM »

Has anyone thought of searching the vacant and foreclosed 5 acres and house at 12310 Summit Lake Road NW, which is next to the highway between Olympia and McCleary in Thurston County?
It belonged to a Mark Duncan, live-in boyfriend of Melissa McCann, who have both known Lindseys mother since attending Timberline High together in 89/90.

Just a thought.....

this post?
Good morning sunshine - LOL!

That was the very first post, yes; if you continue reading through Aug, 29th, you will see how it all escalated. Don't know if we all ever did discern just exactly who this poster was, how they knew of this info, or just how credible it all was. I do not know if this is even the property LE is now searching; I just remember that it was one of many disruptive events here on Lindsey's thread . . .
I remember that 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: September 26, 2009, 09:55:23 AM »

tams-

yes i do remember that ..i believe the poster said they lived in california now.

if this information they gave was true i wonder why it took the police and fbi so long to search this area. i'm guessing maybe it took them awhile to have enough probable cause to secure the search warrants.

praying for the lb and her family, and also for the two children who live on this property and their parents. 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: September 26, 2009, 09:59:57 AM »

it is already out... everyone over there knows.  they searched the house of a poster.
and yes they were posting here as well.
Dear God, I just woke up, I feel ill 
just have faith no rose.  its really all we have right now.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: September 26, 2009, 10:05:55 AM »

it is already out... everyone over there knows.  they searched the house of a poster.
Yes, you are right. I went to look on two other forums, I don't see any names being thrown around, or the name of the property owner. But, on one of the forums, there is a lot of bickering going on with one local 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: September 26, 2009, 10:13:56 AM »

Yes, you are right. I went to look on two other forums, I don't see any names being thrown around, or the name of the property owner. But, on one of the forums, there is a lot of bickering going on with one local 

yes, i believe we were reading in the same place. someone who's posts i find extremely antagonizing on ws pretty much let slip the poster they think it is on the insessions board. i'm thankful for the posters on insessions who put this person in their place as i believe it was extremely disrespectful.  people that try to think they are better than other posters because they believe they are the only ones with inside information really irks me... okay, im gonna step off of my soapbox now..

i wonder what type of evidence they found at this place or were expecting to find? and im trying to wrap my head around how all of this is connected and harry oakes' tracking dogs.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: September 26, 2009, 10:22:10 AM »

http://**/articles/2009/09/26/local_news/doc4abdbd6c4bd9d067665240.txt

Investigators step up search after tip

By Steven Friederich
The Daily World
Saturday, September 26, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Investigators spent hours combing through junk cars and exploring a vacant house on a large swath of land outside McCleary city limits Friday, all in the search for more clues in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Three months ago today, Baum disappeared just a few blocks away from her home near downtown McCleary. Despite two confirmed sightings within blocks of her house, no trace of her has been found.

It is the first major action since police investigators stopped combing woods, swamps and grasslands in search of Baum several weeks ago. But the investigation has never ended, according to Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office, who stressed that “new credible information” had emerged, leading to a number of search warrants being executed Friday.

The King County Sheriff’s Office loaned the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office their mobile command post along with a few deputies to conduct the intensive search, which continues through the rest of the weekend. The FBI and other law enforcement agencies are also

involved.

Foreman and Old Sand Creek roads outside McCleary were blocked off Friday by a deputy sheriff, who was checking licenses to make sure only local residents could access the route.

But the search brought television news cameras and helicopters back to

McCleary.

Helicopter footage from KOMO 4 showed investigators in white protective gear entering and exiting an abandoned house south of McCleary. The home and a nearby barn or shed, covered in blue tarps, is surrounded by brush and trees in each direction.

Investigators loaded boxes full of belongings into a horse trailer that looked like it was being used for

evidence.

The mobile command center was set up in a second residence surrounded by junk cars, according to the video posted online by KOMO.

KOMO 4 reported that the people living in the house on the outskirts of town were asked to leave after receiving a search warrant.

Shumate said detectives interviewed some people Friday, but declined to go into details and didn’t name anyone as a suspect or person of interest.

Grays Harbor Prosecutor Stew Menefee declined to release the search warrants to the public, but said the records will become public within five days of being

executed.

Shumate said investigators spent Friday gathering small items — fibers, hair  — and larger items, just about anything that could give them a hint as to where Baum could be. He declined to say why they were searching the house or junk cars, except to say that the locations “may contain evidence that may assist investigators in locating Lindsey Baum.”

The 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl was last seen wearing a blue hooded shirt, jeans and black shoes.

Volunteers and investigators have combed inside and outside the city limits for months looking for evidence of Baum.

Supporters of Baum planned to conduct a candlelight vigil tonight to mark three months since she went missing.

The group will gather at 8 p.m. at the Evergreen Christian Center on Fourth Street in McCleary to offer support and share the latest news on the search.

Steven Friederich, a Daily World writer, can be reached at (360) 537-3927 or by e-mail at sfriederich@thedailyworld.com

The warrants are public in 5 days.  I had a longer message written which I am not going to post.  I will just say that I hope they find Lindsey and will now jump back into the rafters.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: September 26, 2009, 10:30:28 AM »

Tamikosmom, Sister, chi-monkey, MelissaMcCann and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

11:40 PM PT

I did not realize until last night that Melissa McCann was a Monkey.

Janet

++++++

Just a thought.....

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: September 26, 2009, 10:42:02 AM »

I'm reading and putting together in my head  and I think that a person whose name has come up here before, will come up again, but certainly with a different emphasis. And yes Sunshine IS board that was what I was talking about. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: September 26, 2009, 11:00:14 AM »

I'm reading and putting together in my head  and I think that a person whose name has come up here before, will come up again, but certainly with a different emphasis. And yes Sunshine IS board that was what I was talking about. 

yes, i agree nrcg.

there are just too many coincidences about this
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: September 26, 2009, 11:02:20 AM »

Tamikosmom, Sister, chi-monkey, MelissaMcCann and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Janet

++++++

Just a thought.....

Hi Janet,  I believe that both Melissa and Mark Duncan are monkeys.  They came on to explain some of the posting by cluemaster, that was accusing them of involvement, or potential involvement. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: September 26, 2009, 11:02:41 AM »

yes, i agree nrcg.

there are just too many coincidences about this
And I sure don't like what I'm thinking 
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: September 26, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »

yes, i believe we were reading in the same place. someone who's posts i find extremely antagonizing on ws pretty much let slip the poster they think it is on the insessions board. i'm thankful for the posters on insessions who put this person in their place as i believe it was extremely disrespectful.  people that try to think they are better than other posters because they believe they are the only ones with inside information really irks me... okay, im gonna step off of my soapbox now..

i wonder what type of evidence they found at this place or were expecting to find? and im trying to wrap my head around how all of this is connected and harry oakes' tracking dogs.

Is this connected to HO's tracking dogs . . . ? I am confused on that as well.

Re: Bolded statement above - you are not alone in your feelings. The constant bickering, taking over the thread with long posts that felt like taunts of supposed superior/inside information . . . just kept fast-forwarding past all of the "irksome" stuff, hoping to see good news about little miss Lindsey . . . that's the ONLY thing that matters. Anywhooooo...............

Hope it was not out of line to mention this morning about the poster on pages 1-2 & the information they dumped . . .

. . . Still hoping for news about Lindsey that will put all of this to rest.

Also - Good Morning Rosie & fellow monkeys!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: September 26, 2009, 11:07:02 AM »

Janet

++++++

Just a thought.....

Hi Janet,  I believe that both Melissa and Mark Duncan are monkeys.  They came on to explain some of the posting by cluemaster, that was accusing them of involvement, or potential involvement. 

Thanks AZSunny

I have just finished reading Melissa McCann's posts.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: September 26, 2009, 11:12:23 AM »

Search warrants issued in Lindsey Baum case
http://www.komonews.com/news/61475637.html?video=YHI&t=a
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: September 26, 2009, 11:17:52 AM »

No major discoveries in new search for McCleary girl
http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_092509WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-KS.1b5660aae.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: September 26, 2009, 11:18:57 AM »

Thanks,NorthernRose.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: September 26, 2009, 11:28:10 AM »

MELISSA MCCANN - MARK DUNCAN - CLUEMASTER

I just scanned over their posts of each of the above Monkeys.  I had never read the dialogue.

We were on a mini vacation at the end of August/beginning of September and ... considering the status quo of the Lindsey Baum case ... I never bothered to read back when I logged back in.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: September 26, 2009, 11:30:16 AM »

Thanks for the updates Northern Rose.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.