April 18, 2024, 08:43:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 481928 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1400 on: September 26, 2009, 11:37:26 AM »

MELISSA MCCANN - MARK DUNCAN - CLUEMASTER

I just scanned over their posts of each of the above Monkeys.  I had never read the dialogue.

We were on a mini vacation at the end of August/beginning of September and ... considering the status quo of the Lindsey Baum case ... I never bothered to read back when I logged back in.

Janet

Yes, Janet, and frankly I'm not sure what to think 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: September 26, 2009, 11:38:04 AM »

Thanks,NorthernRose.   
    Yes, thank-you
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: September 26, 2009, 11:41:55 AM »

I just saw this little bit on another forum, please anyone if you know is this true?     According to video, both properties owned by same woman. Lindsey's room still taped off with crime scene tape. Please, why would Lindsey's room still be taped off with crime scene tape, I'm very confused by this if this is true 

no rose colored glasses

What is the highlighted words all about?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: September 26, 2009, 11:47:58 AM »

I just saw this little bit on another forum, please anyone if you know is this true?     According to video, both properties owned by same woman. Lindsey's room still taped off with crime scene tape. Please, why would Lindsey's room still be taped off with crime scene tape, I'm very confused by this if this is true 

no rose colored glasses

Thanks

Janet
I saw that on another forum last night and brought it here to see if anyone else heard this. Someone else here bolded it in red, because I don't know how.    I was just curious if anyone else knew about that.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: September 26, 2009, 11:53:06 AM »

MELISSA MCCANN - MARK DUNCAN - CLUEMASTER

I just scanned over their posts of each of the above Monkeys.  I had never read the dialogue.

We were on a mini vacation at the end of August/beginning of September and ... considering the status quo of the Lindsey Baum case ... I never bothered to read back when I logged back in.

Janet

Yes, Janet, and frankly I'm not sure what to think 

if i was reading correctly i guess mark duncan used to own the property that the warrant was served for before it was foreclosed? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: September 26, 2009, 12:03:44 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Thanks

Janet
I saw that on another forum last night and brought it here to see if anyone else heard this. Someone else here bolded it in red, because I don't know how.    I was just curious if anyone else knew about that.

It was me who highlighted that segment of your post as it was the segment I was responding to.

no rose colored glasses ... was there a dialogue encompassing this issue.  I seldom read the other forum ... never if I am required to register.

Thanks

Janet

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: September 26, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »

I'm sorry Janet, now I understand    More coffee please  Monkey Devil!  No I was just looking over at IS board, and this popped up in conversation, there must be a video or article where this info came from, but I don't know .  I really find it odd if this is true.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: September 26, 2009, 12:13:29 PM »

I'm sorry Janet, now I understand    More coffee please  Monkey Devil!  No I was just looking over at IS board, and this popped up in conversation, there must be a video or article where this info came from, but I don't know .  I really find it odd if this is true.

I gave up coffee a while back and ... the cobwebs take forever to clear.

no rose colored glasses ... this is huge if true.

Have a good day hon.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: September 26, 2009, 12:19:00 PM »

Have a good day hon.

Janet

I went back over there to see if there was a link, anything to back this up, there is not. Again, this is way strange to me if true, why after all those months would tape still be up? One of the comments was that Lindsey's dog still goes into her room, so in order I would think to state that, you would either know the family or have seen a video or an article. But there is a lot of bickering over on that site, and I get upset, but later I will see again if there is something new. You have a good day also, my dad is visiting us from Wisconsin, and I have to take him to Walmart so I will be in and out. But my mind will be on this case and Haleighs  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: September 26, 2009, 12:30:27 PM »

Continued prayer for LE, the searchers, Melissa Baum and family, and all those who are seeking justice for Lindsey.
May today be the day she is brought home.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: September 26, 2009, 12:40:24 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Thanks

Janet

http://www.komonews.com/news/61475637.html?video=YHI&t=a

Starts at 0.26 time of this interview - MB is the one who talks about it.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: September 26, 2009, 12:42:40 PM »

Have a good day hon.

Janet

I went back over there to see if there was a link, anything to back this up, there is not. Again, this is way strange to me if true, why after all those months would tape still be up? One of the comments was that Lindsey's dog still goes into her room, so in order I would think to state that, you would either know the family or have seen a video or an article. But there is a lot of bickering over on that site, and I get upset, but later I will see again if there is something new. You have a good day also, my dad is visiting us from Wisconsin, and I have to take him to Walmart so I will be in and out. But my mind will be on this case and Haleighs  an angelic monkey

No Rose - it is in the interview with MB that I just posted the link to again.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: September 26, 2009, 12:53:08 PM »

Have a good day hon.

Janet

no rose colored glasses

If true ... it is the timing in regards to the current search that has had this wannabe detective speculating but ... considering the media has yet to pick up on this ... maybe it is a rumor.

I am off to join the world outside the computer room for a while but ... it is my prayer that when I return there will be updates ... updates which imply that the Lindsey Baum  case has come to place that justice will be given an opportunity to prevail.

Janet
9:50 AM PT

_____

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: September 26, 2009, 12:56:29 PM »

it is already out... everyone over there knows.  they searched the house of a poster.
and yes they were posting here as well.
Dear God, I just woke up, I feel ill 
just have faith no rose.  its really all we have right now.
Yes, you are right. I went to look on two other forums, I don't see any names being thrown around, or the name of the property owner. But, on one of the forums, there is a lot of bickering going on with one local 

yes, i believe we were reading in the same place. someone who's posts i find extremely antagonizing on ws pretty much let slip the poster they think it is on the insessions board. i'm thankful for the posters on insessions who put this person in their place as i believe it was extremely disrespectful.  people that try to think they are better than other posters because they believe they are the only ones with inside information really irks me... okay, im gonna step off of my soapbox now..

i wonder what type of evidence they found at this place or were expecting to find? and im trying to wrap my head around how all of this is connected and harry oakes' tracking dogs.

Hello, long-time lurker.... I just had to post to say that I have a very weird feeling about all this and a heavy heart.  I too also found the local at WS very controlling  and intimidating.  What's more, I had taken note of derogatory posts about DD (who I respect greatly)and others here she has made in the past.  Also, I noted how she would poke fun at some information/sleuthing that was generated  here and effectively shut down discussion there.  Then last night I saw the very first post she made at another forum (IS) after the events yesterday was to slam DD about her requested search was in the wrong direction as the search warrant sites.  She then pointedly asked other members if 1/2 posters had been heard from on their board yesterday.  At this point, another poster called her out and said she was lying?!   What is going on here??  From the beginning of Lindsey's disappearance, this has been an unusually dark, secretive, scary case and town. 

I hope to God that she is found soon and my prayers are with her, her family, this strange little town, and all of us who care.  Back to lurkdom.  Thanks for listening to me
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: September 26, 2009, 12:56:52 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Thanks

Janet

http://www.komonews.com/news/61475637.html?video=YHI&t=a

Starts at 0.26 time of this interview - MB is the one who talks about it.

Thank you Northern Rose.  Thank you no rose colored glasses.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: September 26, 2009, 01:17:38 PM »

I could not access the text version of the following article but ... according to the print version ... the crime tape across Lindsey's door has been there from the getgo.  In other words ... not necessarily connected to the latest search.

Janet

++++++

I WILL FIND MY DAUGHTER
BY JACOB JONES - The Daily World
Sunday, August 2, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Baum said the worst part is knowing somebody holds the answer. Somebody, if they wanted to, could bring her daughter home at any moment.

“I can’t believe that nobody knows anything,” she said. “They just need to come forward. They need to re-evaluate their morality and put my little girl first.”

She said she knows Lindsey is alive and soon somebody will have the courage to lead investigators to her. She asked anyone with information to call the tip line at 1-866-915-8299.

“I just want her back,” she said. “You can stay anonymous, even calling a tip in. You don’t have to give your name or anything.”

After five weeks, yellow police tape still hangs over Lindsey’s door. Hand-written signs of support still hang in the windows of the house. Log trucks still slowly roll past Maple Street.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.prt

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

_____

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1416 on: September 26, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »

So my beef is this:  I am involved with Lindseys search from day one, and yet me, my boyfriend mark duncan, and others have been slung through the mud and the posts about us have not been deleted. there was no protecting us from you and several of you monkeys said things that weren't nice. You didnt know me but had no problem (not all of you) running with the crap being said about us. Its a different story though when it comes to you all wanting to protect kona just because she is a regular poster.  You have no idea the damage you can do to someone who does nothing but help in this search when you sling mud at them.

The property being searched does NOT BELONG to mark duncan. Marks property that was made reference to by a poster isnt even in mccleary. its olympia. granted no far, but no relation to the property out foreman road. I am not sure how that was confused.

I was at MB's yesterday. Saw the hope and dispear in her face with all the news that came about. The best thing any of you can do at this point is pray that what they find in this search will lead to bringing lindsey home!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: September 26, 2009, 01:54:58 PM »

So my beef is this:  I am involved with Lindseys search from day one, and yet me, my boyfriend mark duncan, and others have been slung through the mud and the posts about us have not been deleted. there was no protecting us from you and several of you monkeys said things that weren't nice. You didnt know me but had no problem (not all of you) running with the crap being said about us. Its a different story though when it comes to you all wanting to protect kona just because she is a regular poster.  You have no idea the damage you can do to someone who does nothing but help in this search when you sling mud at them.

The property being searched does NOT BELONG to mark duncan. Marks property that was made reference to by a poster isnt even in mccleary. its olympia. granted no far, but no relation to the property out foreman road. I am not sure how that was confused.

I was at MB's yesterday. Saw the hope and dispear in her face with all the news that came about. The best thing any of you can do at this point is pray that what they find in this search will lead to bringing lindsey home!

Unfortunately, when people are left to GUESS who's property is being searched that is what happens.  As far as posts being deleted from SM, we have been specifically asked to keep the Lindsey Baum threads intact by LE.  Everyone needs to take responsibility for their own actions and that includes things they post on the internet for all to see.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: September 26, 2009, 01:57:15 PM »

Northern Rose thank-you.  Madre, I totally agree with you and I also was reading on the forums you were discussing 
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1419 on: September 26, 2009, 02:12:04 PM »

I understand that, just making a point. Each person who owns these posting sites has the power to do whatever they want with the posts. I noticed on WS the posts saying Kona's name have been deleted.  She has the right to come on here just like I did and clear things up.  I hope for the best regarding the search and I hope that everyone just refrains from saying bad things about her until the search is done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.