March 28, 2024, 02:35:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 480412 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: September 26, 2009, 03:02:57 PM »

my previous post was directed towards mm's post, sorry i didnt specify that.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1441 on: September 26, 2009, 03:03:02 PM »

Klaas thanks for the map, so Summit Lake Road, where the A is on the map is where the police have searched?

summit lake road is not where they searched,,,, its foreman road in mccleary
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1442 on: September 26, 2009, 03:03:46 PM »

Klaas thanks for the map, so Summit Lake Road, where the A is on the map is where the police have searched?

Okay, just wondered because of the map 
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: September 26, 2009, 03:07:41 PM »

I was in Mccleary Friday night and nothing seemed out of the norm.  A few locals had rumors, but that was all they were.  I don't deal with rumors.  Even one person who claimed to live on same road as one of the searched places, and they were clueless(at least to me).  Remember this is Beaver Cleveland 1950's, not the wild west.  I was on the streets of McCleary late last night and no fear.  I also see the news reports showing the searches, and they look more like chemical removal to me.IMO  shortcake
Thank-you, interesting, I'm not sure what you mean about chemical removal 

Well the persons extracting (whatever) seem to be wearing white HazMet outfits.  Not the norm for evidence gathering.  Meth(among others) would fall under chemicals.  JMO I have no first hand knowledge.  shortcake
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: September 26, 2009, 03:07:50 PM »

I'm not sure IF that is where they are searching.  The area looks similar to what I saw in videos of the recent search, but I cannot be certain. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: September 26, 2009, 03:08:40 PM »

I was in Mccleary Friday night and nothing seemed out of the norm.  A few locals had rumors, but that was all they were.  I don't deal with rumors.  Even one person who claimed to live on same road as one of the searched places, and they were clueless(at least to me).  Remember this is Beaver Cleveland 1950's, not the wild west.  I was on the streets of McCleary late last night and no fear.  I also see the news reports showing the searches, and they look more like chemical removal to me.IMO  shortcake
Thank-you, interesting, I'm not sure what you mean about chemical removal 

Well the persons extracting (whatever) seem to be wearing white HazMet outfits.  Not the norm for evidence gathering.  Meth(among others) would fall under chemicals.  JMO I have no first hand knowledge.  shortcake
Thanks 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: September 26, 2009, 03:08:42 PM »

I thought they had more than one location and more than one search warrent?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: September 26, 2009, 03:09:29 PM »

I'm not sure IF that is where they are searching.  The area looks similar to what I saw in videos of the recent search, but I cannot be certain. 

Klaas, they are searching in more than one area and will continue to do so.  Thanks for the map.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: September 26, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »

Thanks, Melissa is saying they searched on Foreman Road in McCleary.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: September 26, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »

Klaas, they are searching in more than one area and will continue to do so.  Thanks for the map.
So more then one area, thanks.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: September 26, 2009, 03:13:06 PM »

sebastian,  feel free to ask me directly questions and IF i can answer them I will.  The issue is that a lot of what we know we arent allowed to discuss... and i never denied helium to mb, that would of been 'worried' just tryin to stir the pot. what i do is behind the scenes since i cant go out to do the physical search.   i dont come on here to attack others as some do, i will defend myself or mark as it DIRECTLY related to me. i am pretty sure you would do the same if i came on here and started posting about you and your life.. just a point i am making. 

whomever asked about jb being home (maybe that was janet) when lindsey disappeared, yes he was home. that has been stated at some point in time.

there are a lot of posts on here,, often running together,, so if i miss things sorry

just got off the phone with mb and she said LE hasnt contacted her yet today about anything so hopefully soon!
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: September 26, 2009, 03:16:32 PM »

the media stated the roads that were being searched so i am not letting anything out of the bag,, foreman road and sand creek road and north sand creek road.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: September 26, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »

http://**/articles/2009/09/26/local_news/doc4abdbd6c4bd9d067665240.txt

Investigators step up search after tip

By Steven Friederich
The Daily World

Saturday, September 26, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

candlelight vigil planned for tonight in mccleary

Dan Jackson | The Daily World

Investigators spent hours combing through junk cars and exploring a vacant house on a large swath of land outside McCleary city limits Friday, all in the search for more clues in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Three months ago today, Baum disappeared just a few blocks away from her home near downtown McCleary. Despite two confirmed sightings within blocks of her house, no trace of her has been found.

It is the first major action since police investigators stopped combing woods, swamps and grasslands in search of Baum several weeks ago. But the investigation has never ended, according to Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office, who stressed that “new credible information” had emerged, leading to a number of search warrants being executed Friday.

The King County Sheriff’s Office loaned the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office their mobile command post along with a few deputies to conduct the intensive search, which continues through the rest of the weekend. The FBI and other law enforcement agencies are also involved.

Foreman and Old Sand Creek roads outside McCleary were blocked off Friday by a deputy sheriff, who was checking licenses to make sure only local residents could access the route.

But the search brought television news cameras and helicopters back to

McCleary.

Helicopter footage from KOMO 4 showed investigators in white protective gear entering and exiting an abandoned house south of McCleary. The home and a nearby barn or shed, covered in blue tarps, is surrounded by brush and trees in each direction.

Investigators loaded boxes full of belongings into a horse trailer that looked like it was being used for

evidence.

The mobile command center was set up in a second residence surrounded by junk cars, according to the video posted online by KOMO.

KOMO 4 reported that the people living in the house on the outskirts of town were asked to leave after receiving a search warrant.

Shumate said detectives interviewed some people Friday, but declined to go into details and didn’t name anyone as a suspect or person of interest.

Grays Harbor Prosecutor Stew Menefee declined to release the search warrants to the public, but said the records will become public within five days of being

executed.

Shumate said investigators spent Friday gathering small items — fibers, hair  — and larger items, just about anything that could give them a hint as to where Baum could be. He declined to say why they were searching the house or junk cars, except to say that the locations “may contain evidence that may assist investigators in locating Lindsey Baum.”

The 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl was last seen wearing a blue hooded shirt, jeans and black shoes.

Volunteers and investigators have combed inside and outside the city limits for months looking for evidence of Baum.

Supporters of Baum planned to conduct a candlelight vigil tonight to mark three months since she went missing.

The group will gather at 8 p.m. at the Evergreen Christian Center on Fourth Street in McCleary to offer support and share the latest news on the search.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: September 26, 2009, 03:20:52 PM »

sebastian,  feel free to ask me directly questions and IF i can answer them I will.  The issue is that a lot of what we know we arent allowed to discuss... and i never denied helium to mb, that would of been 'worried' just tryin to stir the pot. what i do is behind the scenes since i cant go out to do the physical search.   i dont come on here to attack others as some do, i will defend myself or mark as it DIRECTLY related to me. i am pretty sure you would do the same if i came on here and started posting about you and your life.. just a point i am making. 

whomever asked about jb being home (maybe that was janet) when lindsey disappeared, yes he was home. that has been stated at some point in time.

there are a lot of posts on here,, often running together,, so if i miss things sorry

just got off the phone with mb and she said LE hasnt contacted her yet today about anything so hopefully soon!

Thanks Melissa.

Considering that you are a close friend of Lindsey's mother ... I wanted confirmation from you.  Kara Kampen would not or could not confirm.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: September 26, 2009, 03:28:53 PM »

Foreman & old Sand Creek

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1455 on: September 26, 2009, 03:30:35 PM »

I'm sorry Janet, now I understand    More coffee please  Monkey Devil!  No I was just looking over at IS board, and this popped up in conversation, there must be a video or article where this info came from, but I don't know .  I really find it odd if this is true.
From what I'm reading Lindsey's room has been taped off since she went missing.Investigators must have done that while investigating Lindsey's room and Melissa has stated(somewhere)that she is leaving the tape on until Lindsey comes home.

{{{{Mama Baum}}}}

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: September 26, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »

sebastian,  feel free to ask me directly questions and IF i can answer them I will.  The issue is that a lot of what we know we arent allowed to discuss... and i never denied helium to mb, that would of been 'worried' just tryin to stir the pot. what i do is behind the scenes since i cant go out to do the physical search.  i dont come on here to attack others as some do, i will defend myself or mark as it DIRECTLY related to me. i am pretty sure you would do the same if i came on here and started posting about you and your life.. just a point i am making. 

my highlight above. 

MM, you and I have chatted quite a few times.  Our last chat was last night, all about this very subject.  You came to my chatroom and discussed this several people, how you were going to come over here and OUT the poster because you were mad because no one here would delete the posts about you.  I explained to you exactly why these posts can't be deleted.  You said you don't see they why no one is posting about the "poster", and asked how was that any different that people posting about you.  I explained to you in detail exactly how it was different; you are not trying to help by giving information on a forum that might get you killed.  I explained that to you.  I even asked you... what you want to go out someone else who might be harmed if you do, just because you are mad because the posts about you were not removed... you said no you did not...well now you did just that...

and reading above you just said you only come here so defend yourself and not attack others, you come only to defend you and mark if someone is derectly said about you.  How is this other poster have anything at all directly said about you.  How does posting their name defend you or mark? 

and now here you are intentionally putting someone in harms way after I told you exactly what was going on with this person and it has nothing whatsoever to do with this posters involvement in the lindsey case.  Why is it so important that all of you want this persons name all over the net, when she has been trying to help find lindsey.  Is that how all of you treat everyone who tries to help, you want to transfer the suspicion to them instead of yourselves.  I have a feeling when this all clears we will see that people are trying to blame this person for something they have nothing to do with.  and the worse part about it... they tried to help only for all you to "expose" them and put them in harms way.  Mccleary is a tiny town and when you know everyone but you try to help the outsider, and then the outsider who needs the help turns on you... you really have to wonder what this all really is about.

sorry for the long post again... but you know there is a consorted effort by all of you to hide the truth and try to put the blame on people who are trying to expose the truth... I am very suspicious of all of you...especially after every one of you have went behind the others back to expose each other.  you all have come to me with suspicions about all the others, tried to tell me all their lifetime garbage, and last but not least I have the emails where MB accuses YOU of ripping off the fund money.. shall I go on?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: September 26, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »

I'm sorry Janet, now I understand    More coffee please  Monkey Devil!  No I was just looking over at IS board, and this popped up in conversation, there must be a video or article where this info came from, but I don't know .  I really find it odd if this is true.
From what I'm reading Lindsey's room has been taped off since she went missing.Investigators must have done that while investigating Lindsey's room and Melissa has stated(somewhere)that she is leaving the tape on until Lindsey comes home.

{{{{Mama Baum}}}}

Thank-you  an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: September 26, 2009, 03:34:29 PM »

the "all of you" in my above post means MM< MB< KK< JENNIFERO etc, it does not mean any of the posters here

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: September 26, 2009, 03:36:03 PM »

The map link also reveals the intersection of Foreman Road and Old Sand Creek Road.  How many miles would this be from the sighting of Lindsey at 5th and Maple?

TIA

Janet

++++++

MAP:
http://www.countryinnpetresortspa.com/location.html

KOMO NEWS - SEPTEMBER 25, 2009

Video shot by KOMO News' Air 4 showed law enforcement personnel combing at least two sites near McCleary on Friday.

At one site, investigators in protective clothing were probing an area near an old, abandoned house and large shed.

At another location, about one-eighth mile away near the intersection of Old Sand Creek Road, North Sand Creek Road and Foreman Road, a mobile King County Sheriff's Office command post was set up at a residence surrounded by junk cars.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/61475637.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.