March 29, 2024, 12:48:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 480475 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1460 on: September 26, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »

Well, I will say none of this makes much sense, but I believe this is not as complicated a case as I might have thought for a minute or two. I really wish I could understand all this back stabbing that seems to be going on. Again it appears a child is lost in all the bs, and what a shame it is 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: September 26, 2009, 03:38:15 PM »

I could not access the text version of the following article but ... according to the print version ... the crime tape across Lindsey's door has been there from the getgo.  In other words ... not necessarily connected to the latest search.

Janet

++++++

I WILL FIND MY DAUGHTER
BY JACOB JONES - The Daily World
Sunday, August 2, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Baum said the worst part is knowing somebody holds the answer. Somebody, if they wanted to, could bring her daughter home at any moment.

“I can’t believe that nobody knows anything,” she said. “They just need to come forward. They need to re-evaluate their morality and put my little girl first.”

She said she knows Lindsey is alive and soon somebody will have the courage to lead investigators to her. She asked anyone with information to call the tip line at 1-866-915-8299.

“I just want her back,” she said. “You can stay anonymous, even calling a tip in. You don’t have to give your name or anything.”

After five weeks, yellow police tape still hangs over Lindsey’s door. Hand-written signs of support still hang in the windows of the house. Log trucks still slowly roll past Maple Street.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.prt

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: September 26, 2009, 03:39:01 PM »

the "all of you" in my above post means MM< MB< KK< JENNIFERO etc, it does not mean any of the posters here
Thanks, I thought so 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: September 26, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »

The map link also reveals the intersection of Foreman Road and Old Sand Creek Road.  How many miles would this be from the sighting of Lindsey at 5th and Maple?

TIA

Janet

++++++

MAP:
http://www.countryinnpetresortspa.com/location.html

KOMO NEWS - SEPTEMBER 25, 2009

Video shot by KOMO News' Air 4 showed law enforcement personnel combing at least two sites near McCleary on Friday.

At one site, investigators in protective clothing were probing an area near an old, abandoned house and large shed.

At another location, about one-eighth mile away near the intersection of Old Sand Creek Road, North Sand Creek Road and Foreman Road, a mobile King County Sheriff's Office command post was set up at a residence surrounded by junk cars.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/61475637.html

BUMPED

I guess they brought in King county because they have access to the needed equipment and trained people?  I would guess this is why KING county is there?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1464 on: September 26, 2009, 03:49:56 PM »

thats interesting skye. i am pretty sure i also explained to you that i dont think she has anything to do with it and i also stated earlier that hopefully no one will say the same stuff they said about me prior to having actual knowledge. i also said she is a very regular customer of mine and that i like her very  much. but since your chat room board isnt visible on here i guess no one will read it unless you let them on to your site. i get youre frustrated and need to take it out on someone. i have no problem being your punching bag if that is what you need.  you said you will be doing things on your own now so hopefully something will come of it. i guess you are feeling underappreciated and since you dont seem to know its, WE ALL APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK AND THE TIME YOU PUT INTO THIS.

I see whats goin on the other boards and as i just posted on one of them, I hope this bickering stops and everyone gets back on the same train. this is about lindsey and bringing her home.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: September 26, 2009, 03:51:12 PM »

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Hollywood writer out there somewhere lurking. The key players in Lindsey's world are a true cast of characters. I realize that McCleary is a small town and the boredom level must run very high. I have never seen a more mud slinging group of individuals since high school. It would be wonderful if someone would write a story on this and donate all of the proceeds to help missing children. Something good has to come out of all of this. I cannot see what any of the ugliness provided by said cast of characters has done to bring LB home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: September 26, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »

the "all of you" in my above post means MM< MB< KK< JENNIFERO etc, it does not mean any of the posters here

Thanks DD.  That's been my point with them.  How can you believe any of them?  As far as I'm concerned until we know otherwise, everyone in McCleary is still a suspect.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: September 26, 2009, 03:58:59 PM »

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Hollywood writer out there somewhere lurking. The key players in Lindsey's world are a true cast of characters. I realize that McCleary is a small town and the boredom level must run very high. I have never seen a more mud slinging group of individuals since high school. It would be wonderful if someone would write a story on this and donate all of the proceeds to help missing children. Something good has to come out of all of this. I cannot see what any of the ugliness provided by said cast of characters has done to bring LB home.
    Already been written I think, kind of like Twin Peaks. This is all so very sad, hopefully Lindsey you will come home soon  an angelic monkey
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: September 26, 2009, 04:03:15 PM »

Already been written I think, kind of like Twin Peaks. This is all so very sad, hopefully Lindsey you will come home soon  an angelic monkey

OMG! THANK YOU! I have been searching my feeble brain for the name of that show! I could not remember it for the life of me. You are the best!
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: September 26, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »

Thanks DD.  That's been my point with them.  How can you believe any of them?  As far as I'm concerned until we know otherwise, everyone in McCleary is still a suspect.

Yes Klaasend, Sebastian and DD.   Misdirection, not following up on possible leads, even "mistruths"  surrounding those who are close to Lindsey and/or her family is perplexing and disturbing.  Is this massive egos, sick fascination, or something possible more sinister?!  JMO
Prayers for Lindsey and those that are truly trying to bring her home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: September 26, 2009, 04:07:47 PM »

OMG! THANK YOU! I have been searching my feeble brain for the name of that show! I could not remember it for the life of me. You are the best!
  Monkey Devil! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: September 26, 2009, 04:08:51 PM »

Yes Klaasend, Sebastian and DD.   Misdirection, not following up on possible leads, even "mistruths"  surrounding those who are close to Lindsey and/or her family is perplexing and disturbing.  Is this massive egos, sick fascination, or something possible more sinister?!  JMO
Thank-you, what you posted, are my thoughts.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1472 on: September 26, 2009, 04:16:57 PM »

oh i liked twin peaks.... good idea

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: September 26, 2009, 04:20:42 PM »

oh i liked twin peaks.... good idea

I thought so 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: September 26, 2009, 04:23:28 PM »

Madre ... I pick door #3.  I do believe that the truth will emerge as the cord weakens ... when the strands are no longer entwined.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: September 26, 2009, 04:26:42 PM »

sebastian,  feel free to ask me directly questions and IF i can answer them I will.  The issue is that a lot of what we know we arent allowed to discuss... and i never denied helium to mb, that would of been 'worried' just tryin to stir the pot. what i do is behind the scenes since i cant go out to do the physical search.   i dont come on here to attack others as some do, i will defend myself or mark as it DIRECTLY related to me. i am pretty sure you would do the same if i came on here and started posting about you and your life.. just a point i am making. 

whomever asked about jb being home (maybe that was janet) when lindsey disappeared, yes he was home. that has been stated at some point in time.

there are a lot of posts on here,, often running together,, so if i miss things sorry

just got off the phone with mb and she said LE hasnt contacted her yet today about anything so hopefully soon!

Thanks Melissa.

Considering that you are a close friend of Lindsey's mother ... I wanted confirmation from you.  Kara Kampen would not or could not confirm.

Janet

Tamikosmom is sooo confused.

Janet

++++++

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: September 26, 2009, 04:28:51 PM »

thats interesting skye. i am pretty sure i also explained to you that i dont think she has anything to do with it and i also stated earlier that hopefully no one will say the same stuff they said about me prior to having actual knowledge. i also said she is a very regular customer of mine and that i like her very  much. but since your chat room board isnt visible on here i guess no one will read it unless you let them on to your site. i get youre frustrated and need to take it out on someone. i have no problem being your punching bag if that is what you need.  you said you will be doing things on your own now so hopefully something will come of it. i guess you are feeling underappreciated and since you dont seem to know its, WE ALL APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK AND THE TIME YOU PUT INTO THIS.

I see whats goin on the other boards and as i just posted on one of them, I hope this bickering stops and everyone gets back on the same train. this is about lindsey and bringing her home.

I do this for the VICTIMS  NO ONE ELSE... I try to find the missing while they are still ALIVE... if I have to be 20 personalities, play both the good cop and the bad cop all by myself, and whatever it takes, I am willing to do it.  If I have to put up with tons of BS to get to the truth, if I have to talk to people I don't want to talk to and smile in their face while I am doing it in order to get to the truth, I will do that to.  Do I care if people appreciate me NO, do I care if you like me, absolutely not.  Do I care what people think of me.  Never have.  I care about one thing only , to get to the truth...

it is all you (MM< KK< MB< and jennifer) and all your lying bs and telling on one another which got me more truth than anything else. 

Believe me my feelings are not hurt and I am not pouting.  I am the one with all of your typed words.  and yes I have it all.  There's a time and a purpose for BS, that time is long over now. 

thanks for all your info on MB, KK and JENNIfer, and thanks to each of them for all the info on you and one another.  Saved me a lot of dang research. 

so now that is over, and now all there is to do it for each of you to remember what all you said all over the net and in emails and on chats etc, and hope they heck no one said anything to incriminate themself in a crime.  Did you?   

I'm done with you all now.  My purpose has been accomplished.

and the little sneaky stuff about the search being done for me and KK and JENN sending someone else to do their dirty work.  I was on to you all for that too.  BTW the REAL search happened with professionals who called LE before they went, who are trained sar people.  And NO, the search was no where any of you think.  I learned a long time ago to never tell any of you the truth, because the truth went nowhere.  So go play your games now with someone else.

This case is going to wrap up and I am glad.  I have been driven to the point of quitting a million times because of your little inner circle grrr, but as always I do persevere. 
MM, go enjoy your life.  I am

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1477 on: September 26, 2009, 04:29:11 PM »

sebastian,  feel free to ask me directly questions and IF i can answer them I will.  The issue is that a lot of what we know we arent allowed to discuss... and i never denied helium to mb, that would of been 'worried' just tryin to stir the pot. what i do is behind the scenes since i cant go out to do the physical search.  i dont come on here to attack others as some do, i will defend myself or mark as it DIRECTLY related to me. i am pretty sure you would do the same if i came on here and started posting about you and your life.. just a point i am making. 

whomever asked about jb being home (maybe that was janet) when lindsey disappeared, yes he was home. that has been stated at some point in time.

there are a lot of posts on here,, often running together,, so if i miss things sorry

just got off the phone with mb and she said LE hasnt contacted her yet today about anything so hopefully soon!

my highlight above. 

MM, you and I have chatted quite a few times.  Our last chat was last night, all about this very subject.  You came to my chatroom and discussed this several people, how you were going to come over here and OUT the poster because you were mad because no one here would delete the posts about you.  I explained to you exactly why these posts can't be deleted.  You said you don't see they why no one is posting about the "poster", and asked how was that any different that people posting about you.  I explained to you in detail exactly how it was different; you are not trying to help by giving information on a forum that might get you killed.  I explained that to you.  I even asked you... what you want to go out someone else who might be harmed if you do, just because you are mad because the posts about you were not removed... you said no you did not...well now you did just that...

and reading above you just said you only come here so defend yourself and not attack others, you come only to defend you and mark if someone is derectly said about you.  How is this other poster have anything at all directly said about you.  How does posting their name defend you or mark? 

and now here you are intentionally putting someone in harms way after I told you exactly what was going on with this person and it has nothing whatsoever to do with this posters involvement in the lindsey case.  Why is it so important that all of you want this persons name all over the net, when she has been trying to help find lindsey.  Is that how all of you treat everyone who tries to help, you want to transfer the suspicion to them instead of yourselves.  I have a feeling when this all clears we will see that people are trying to blame this person for something they have nothing to do with.  and the worse part about it... they tried to help only for all you to "expose" them and put them in harms way.  Mccleary is a tiny town and when you know everyone but you try to help the outsider, and then the outsider who needs the help turns on you... you really have to wonder what this all really is about.

sorry for the long post again... but you know there is a consorted effort by all of you to hide the truth and try to put the blame on people who are trying to expose the truth... I am very suspicious of all of you...especially after every one of you have went behind the others back to expose each other.  you all have come to me with suspicions about all the others, tried to tell me all their lifetime garbage, and last but not least I have the emails where MB accuses YOU of ripping off the fund money.. shall I go on?
DD I am hoping you are not including any Monkeys in the"all of you"above.
None of us has outted anyone or put anyone in danger by posting their name/s.....at least not that I have read.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: September 26, 2009, 04:30:28 PM »

DD- keep up all of your hard work. lindsey is lucky to have you searching for her. i know if i ever went missing or someone in my family went missing i would definitely want you on the case.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1479 on: September 26, 2009, 04:30:30 PM »

Thank you DD,I should have read ahead.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.