March 29, 2024, 12:24:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 480467 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: September 26, 2009, 06:37:35 PM »

I think this is an update on todays search,video won't play for me.
http://www.kirotv.com/video/21120565/index.html

Looks like last nights video

Yes, I think it was.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1521 on: September 26, 2009, 06:41:43 PM »

Thank you for your response! Who is the other person on the "search fund account" with you? Who is working your store today? It just seems odd to me that you cannot help search on any Saturday because of your store, but today, when there is media around and so much action, you are suddenly available and all over these web boards. I really want to believe that you are a good friend to Melissa. I guess at times I wear rose colored glasses and want to believe there is good in everyone. I just don't get why you were not available to help search. Elma is only 8 miles away. Isn't it true that your boyfriend Mark Duncan is unemployed and has worked in your store before? I guess I don't understand why he could not have manned your store so that you could have been by Melissa's side and helped her search. I really appreciate the fact that you are there today. I am sure she needs every last bit of support that she can get. I  truly hope that Lindsey is found safe this week-end and brought home to her mother and brother. I doubt dad would be terribly interested one way or the other based on his performance thus far.
[/quote]

I am not at MB's today. I am workin in my store and I am on here between customers. I have that luxury as Elma is a little town, although bigger than mccleary, and i dont have nonstop business. hence the reason for not being able to hire someone else to work for me. Mark is a real estate agent just like myself and he also has another job. Yes He has helped out in my store. We do have other minor children and if he is here, he cant take care of them as they are not ready to be left home alone in our opinion.
[/quote]
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: September 26, 2009, 06:47:34 PM »

i did not partake in the search fund account and i dont know who the other person was, the attorney had to write up something for the bank (that i dont recall what it was called at this moment) because lindsey is not present to do anything with the money and her name is on the account
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1523 on: September 26, 2009, 06:47:51 PM »

I have to leave for a couple hours, but I sure have some very strange feelings, maybe when I get back there may be some answers.  Lindsey  an angelic monkey
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: September 26, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »

Is Mark on the "search fund" account with you?" Is it my imagination or are you not a bit suspicious of KK? Is it true she has only lived in McCleary for a few months?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: September 26, 2009, 06:54:57 PM »

Is Mark on the "search fund" account with you?" Is it my imagination or are you not a bit suspicious of KK? Is it true she has only lived in McCleary for a few months?

I am sorry. I meant to ask, is Mark on the same Lindsey account that you are on? I appreciate your being forthcoming.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: September 26, 2009, 07:18:32 PM »

As for the case.  I  huge buzz going on around McCleary and over to Elma.  but who knows if it is true, I will just wait.

Thank-you

I am told they saw the dogs and searchers in elma last week. 
someone is saying a psychic turned in the tips.  ????   okay... maybe they did. 

again, rumor mill, you never know.  but I guess they were listening to a lot of psychics, as MM has told me that also.  and how they even had LE chasing a car all over because they were told lindsey was in the trunk, and le got fed up.  maybe this is another one of those things?  what do you think MM, another psychic tip?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: September 26, 2009, 07:21:30 PM »

I wonder if the huge buzz is if they found Lindsey or some evidence.

part of the buzz was they found something connected to lindsey but... again totally local buzz

To find me:
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1528 on: September 26, 2009, 07:24:48 PM »

hmmm hard to say... i am thinking that when the reports become public we will know for sure!  i dont care who gives the information that leads to actually finding lindsey. it could be a mass murderer in prison in china and i would be greatful to get lindsey back to her family!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: September 26, 2009, 07:25:24 PM »

i did not partake in the search fund account and i dont know who the other person was, the attorney had to write up something for the bank (that i dont recall what it was called at this moment) because lindsey is not present to do anything with the money and her name is on the account

MelissaB was telling me about the accout YOU were on.  let me go look at exactly what she said.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: September 26, 2009, 07:28:17 PM »

according to MM in chats and pms to me on my board, MM is very suspicious of KK and was doing everything possible to tell MB to get awa from KK.  MM told me the whole family wanted Mb away from KK, and felt KK was controlling MB.  MM does not like KK at all, why she is saying differently here I don't know, but would like to... were you lying to ME, MM< or are you lying to everyone else NOW>? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: September 26, 2009, 07:29:15 PM »

and please remember, I have all your typed out messages to me MM, and "I" am not going to let you go read them before you answer like you do here.  Lets see if you can keep your story straight.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: September 26, 2009, 07:32:46 PM »

hmmm hard to say... i am thinking that when the reports become public we will know for sure!  i dont care who gives the information that leads to actually finding lindsey. it could be a mass murderer in prison in china and i would be greatful to get lindsey back to her family!

well you did not feel that way about the other info from psychics, you said it was a circus and le was fed up with them.  remember that.  and you thought it all ridiculous.  That is what you told me and the other people in chat... and you were ragging mb and kara for this, but what is so funny about it, while you were ragging them for it, a local person was in chat who had been listening to it all on the scanner and it was YOU directing it all.  wow. 

is this another one of those?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: September 26, 2009, 07:35:53 PM »

I just want the truth, we all do.  we don't care what the truth is, but it can't be one way one time, and totally change the next... you said you were telling mb her stories keep changing, and I know you were getting tired of that; well we all are the same way, we are tired of the stories changing.  why can't any of you tell the truth and stick to it.

you say that you have no problem saying what is on your mind... but it seems you have no problem doing it behind people's backs, but when you are out here in the open, you seem to have a really problem saying what you say when they are not there.  why is that? 

To find me:
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: September 26, 2009, 07:40:01 PM »

well you did not feel that way about the other info from psychics, you said it was a circus and le was fed up with them.  remember that.  and you thought it all ridiculous.  That is what you told me and the other people in chat... and you were ragging mb and kara for this, but what is so funny about it, while you were ragging them for it, a local person was in chat who had been listening to it all on the scanner and it was YOU directing it all.  wow. 

MM was directing all of what? Was she calling LE claiming to be a psychic and giving them clues? I am sorry DD, I am lost. Help!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: September 26, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »

i learned long ago never to say anything i wouldnt say to anyone else,, those who know me know i am direct and dont hold back. i didnt have a problem telling KK things dont seem right, i had no problem telling mb that stories need to quit changing. i havent incrimated myself. i wasnt there, i had nothing to do with it, no information that could of been helpful regarding it. i hadnt seen MB for weeks prior to LJ going missing. i am not part of the inner crowd as u say. i am not friends with kk, never met jenn-o til yesterday and didnt really talk to her as i was there for mb. its sad you feel your hard work didnt go anywhere and you feel whatever you told kk didnt get passed on. I am not her, i cant tell you what she did or didnt do, i only know what mb tells me when i asked her about it and she said it was passed on.  not sure how you got that i didnt like you out of what i said but thats not the case. many times i said u are appreciated and i have passed on a few things to sb that you relayed to me. would be nice if one of us could go sit in with LE for the day and see just what exactly it is they are doing and how they handle everything that comes to them. then maybe we would have a better understanding instead of just our speculations.

i too hope very soon it comes out as to where lindsey is and what happened. lindsey, melissa, and josh will all need counceling and support to get through this tragic experience so they can come out on the brighter side of the rainbow. i hold out great hope for this case to end soon!

Melissa ... what changing stories?  Have you discussed Melissa Baum's changing stories with LE?

Janet

Melissa

1.  Say it how it is to those who can make a difference ... Law Enforcement.

2.  lindsey, melissa, and josh ... ?????  Obviously, the organized searches you are involved with are not about locating a "live" Lindsey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1536 on: September 26, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »

lol what was i directing? i have never spoken to LE about any tips.  i posted earlier i dont believe in psychics, go read that,, youre obsession seems to be taking over. I am not lying about anything, infact you said you feel kk and jenn-0 are controlling. i have said its an unhealthy relationship and i have said that to MB as well.. i am not sure why your feelings are so hurt about this and what it is youre trying to accomplish right now... i am NOT on the search fund, those were set up after mb learned about them from lrc. did you miss me saying that?  mark isnt on anything to do with LJ or the search. the difference between me and you is i have indeed said whats on my mind to mb regarding her and KK,,, i told her i was speaking to you, told her you were going to give the info to sb since you didnt feel KK was doing anything with it,, which is when she said it was forwarded on to LE and then i said that on here earlier.. I am thinking that you should just keep on with the search stuff that you say you are having private people do and lets all hope something comes from it.

i just spoke to MB and she said there isnt anything happening differently today that is leading LE over to Elma.. not sure if thats good or bad news
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: September 26, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »

lol what was i directing? i have never spoken to LE about any tips.  i posted earlier i dont believe in psychics, go read that,, youre obsession seems to be taking over. I am not lying about anything, infact you said you feel kk and jenn-0 are controlling. i have said its an unhealthy relationship and i have said that to MB as well.. i am not sure why your feelings are so hurt about this and what it is youre trying to accomplish right now... i am NOT on the search fund, those were set up after mb learned about them from lrc. did you miss me saying that?  mark isnt on anything to do with LJ or the search. the difference between me and you is i have indeed said whats on my mind to mb regarding her and KK,,, i told her i was speaking to you, told her you were going to give the info to sb since you didnt feel KK was doing anything with it,, which is when she said it was forwarded on to LE and then i said that on here earlier.. I am thinking that you should just keep on with the search stuff that you say you are having private people do and lets all hope something comes from it.

i just spoke to MB and she said there isnt anything happening differently today that is leading LE over to Elma.. not sure if thats good or bad news

Are you saying you are not on any account at all with regard to Melissa Baum and/or her family?
Are you saying that Melissa Baum has now spoken with LE?
Are you saying that LE has not been to Elma in regard to Lindsey, not just today, but perhaps last week, or last month?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: September 26, 2009, 07:56:42 PM »

MM was directing all of what? Was she calling LE claiming to be a psychic and giving them clues? I am sorry DD, I am lost. Help!

she was trashing kk and mb for all the psychic info they were giving LE, and saying LE was fed up with it all...yet she was the one directing the cops where to go when they were chasing someone who they thought was the description of the psychic, and pulled these people over thinking lindsey was in the trunk... and it was all BS

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: September 26, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »

I have no idea what they are doing, but it is very possible they aren't telling MB everything that is going on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.