March 28, 2024, 02:29:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 480339 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: September 26, 2009, 08:42:03 PM »

still looking as I have literally over 1000 emails... but here is part of the discussion with kara about this account mess between mb and mm

from kara

Hey - I just wanted to tell you that I did not spill the beans to Melissa Baum - I actually spoke to MB before I got your email telling me who it was cause she showed up over here and as soon as I mentioned the part of Scott talking to PD and wanting to take Josh she knew instantly who it was that was talking to you. Apparently she had an argument with MM the night before last regarding her lack of involvement or care in Lindsey's disappearance and told MM that she needed to close down the account that MM set up that no one else has access to and is already being monitored by the IRS and all online transactions froze because she was transferring funds from that account into her personal account and then they apparently had words over me - which just so you know MM does not know me - she's met me maybe 6 times and never for longer than a few minutes.

She's a royal selfish bitch and if she keeps it up her boyfriend is going to find out that ((edit personal information unrelated to case)) - lol and see how that sits with him. In all honesty she is jealous because for some time she is the closest person (distance wise) for MB to call and now with me around and willing to actually take part in anything Lindsey related she really rarely even speaks to MM and MM has not even bothered to come down here since that first 1.5 weeks after LB went missing except for once to try and talk MB out of her phone plan as mentioned in the previous email.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 11:10:31 PM by klaasend » Logged

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1561 on: September 26, 2009, 08:42:53 PM »

hmmmm i dont know anything about that jess,,, and if that is the case then it is sad..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: September 26, 2009, 08:43:04 PM »

i learned long ago never to say anything i wouldnt say to anyone else,, those who know me know i am direct and dont hold back. i didnt have a problem telling KK things dont seem right, i had no problem telling mb that stories need to quit changing. i havent incrimated myself. i wasnt there, i had nothing to do with it, no information that could of been helpful regarding it. i hadnt seen MB for weeks prior to LJ going missing. i am not part of the inner crowd as u say. i am not friends with kk, never met jenn-o til yesterday and didnt really talk to her as i was there for mb. its sad you feel your hard work didnt go anywhere and you feel whatever you told kk didnt get passed on. I am not her, i cant tell you what she did or didnt do, i only know what mb tells me when i asked her about it and she said it was passed on.  not sure how you got that i didnt like you out of what i said but thats not the case. many times i said u are appreciated and i have passed on a few things to sb that you relayed to me. would be nice if one of us could go sit in with LE for the day and see just what exactly it is they are doing and how they handle everything that comes to them. then maybe we would have a better understanding instead of just our speculations.

i too hope very soon it comes out as to where lindsey is and what happened. lindsey, melissa, and josh will all need counceling and support to get through this tragic experience so they can come out on the brighter side of the rainbow. i hold out great hope for this case to end soon!

Melissa ... what changing stories?  Have you discussed Melissa Baum's changing stories with LE?

Janet

oops sorry i missed answer that. changing stories just meaning it went from 9 45 to 9 30 to 9 15.  i guess its hard to know exactly what time everything was occuring as no one had any idea this was going to happen.  is it 4 blocks, 8 blocks,, did a witness see LJ walkin home or just the witness seeing them walk to MK's. i dont recall what my kids wore yesterday, what time they jumped on the trampoline, ect and if something happened i dont know that i could give exacts either. media has also changed things. i too questioned why LJ was out alone at that time, and stated to MB that regardless how it may make others think of her, we have to have as close to exacts as possible as there could be a different witness at 9 14 than at 9 45.

i sid they all would need counceling including lindsey. i put her name first as she is most important. i hope they find her alive! do i think she is? well it didnt look good based on so many things but this weekend is reinstalling hopes

Melissa

1.  What were the changing stories put forth by Melissa Baum.  The examples you gave are references when Lindsey left the Kampen/Williams residence?

2.  If the witness sightings are credible ... do you not think it would be unlikely that Kara Kampen and Scott Williams could be considered persons of interest?

3.  What part of this weekend's search is providing you with hope that Lindsey will be found alive?

Thanks Janet

Janet

++++++++

Search warrants issued in Lindsey Baum disappearance
Story Published: Sep 25, 2009 at 11:06 AM PDT
Story Updated: Sep 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM PDT

Article and Video:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/61475637.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: September 26, 2009, 08:44:16 PM »

the account has never been frozen. it was online banking that was frozen, i guesss she misunderstood or something. a deposit was made in the account and the bank wasnt open. mb came and got the money from me directly since i hadnt made my store deposit so i put that exact amount in my store deposit to make up the difference.

thats the problem when 5 different people tell the same story,,,,,, remember that game we use to play as kids,,, where you whisper something in the ear of someone and by the time it gets to the end the phrase 'eat worms with ketchup' somehow turns into lick dogs in chocolate? 

sure !!! 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: September 26, 2009, 08:45:24 PM »

That wasn't really the point of my post. Again, I don't want to point fingers, indict anyone, take sides, etc. Things are tough enough in McCleary to begin with. But I just thought it was odd that LRC seemed to back out as quickly as I became involved. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I was told they are remaining active in assisting LE. But I was also told that they have no intentions at this point of returning to Washington. Again, I just found that a bit odd.

Jess, a couple of things.  If a person sets up an account for the benefit of someone else, isn't there a fiduciary responsibility as this is viewed as in trust?  Isn't this also accountable to the IRS?  I hope I'm asking correctly.
Second, with all these people posting stuff over all the net, it doesn't surprise me that LRC is not willing to have their reputation tarnished or trashed.  People doing searches under them are obligated to remain silent and to my knowledge sign a document to that effect.  When you can read about the searches over the internet, I can't believe LRC is thrilled which is why I would guess they will work with LE on this case and not the others.  Very sad for Lindsey.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: September 26, 2009, 08:47:17 PM »

still looking as I have literally over 1000 emails... but here is part of the discussion with kara about this account mess between mb and mm

from kara

Hey - I just wanted to tell you that I did not spill the beans to Melissa Baum - I actually spoke to MB before I got your email telling me who it was cause she showed up over here and as soon as I mentioned the part of Scott talking to PD and wanting to take Josh she knew instantly who it was that was talking to you. Apparently she had an argument with MM the night before last regarding her lack of involvement or care in Lindsey's disappearance and told MM that she needed to close down the account that MM set up that no one else has access to and is already being monitored by the IRS and all online transactions froze because she was transferring funds from that account into her personal account and then they apparently had words over me - which just so you know MM does not know me - she's met me maybe 6 times and never for longer than a few minutes.

She's a royal selfish bitch and if she keeps it up her boyfriend is going to find out ((edit personal information unrelated to case))- lol and see how that sits with him. In all honesty she is jealous because for some time she is the closest person (distance wise) for MB to call and now with me around and willing to actually take part in anything Lindsey related she really rarely even speaks to MM and MM has not even bothered to come down here since that first 1.5 weeks after LB went missing except for once to try and talk MB out of her phone plan as mentioned in the previous email.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 11:12:41 PM by klaasend » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: September 26, 2009, 08:51:19 PM »

That wasn't really the point of my post. Again, I don't want to point fingers, indict anyone, take sides, etc. Things are tough enough in McCleary to begin with. But I just thought it was odd that LRC seemed to back out as quickly as I became involved. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I was told they are remaining active in assisting LE. But I was also told that they have no intentions at this point of returning to Washington. Again, I just found that a bit odd.

Very odd
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1567 on: September 26, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »

Sister, it all depends on how the account is set up with the financial institution. If it's set up in a person's name only (ie, the account holder), then there is no "fiduciary duty" because there is no official "for the benfit of" meaning no legal trust has been established.  Rather, it's an account based on an "honor system." You give the money to the account holder, aned hope he/she uses it the way he/she represented.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: September 26, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »

Idon't want to fuel any fires here, but I know first hand that LRC is not handling any search funds in this case. I know because I specifically asked LRC. Why?  Because I was working directly with LRC on funding the search. I don't know why LRC seemed, to me, to distance itself from this effort after it participated in the search a few weeks back. But it caused me to pause. While I'd do anything within my ability to help Lindsey, the level of trust I have for anyone in McCleary is about as low as it could get. I might be wrong about all of it, but it's my gut feeling, and I have to go with it. Sorry.

JessStar ... what/who is LRC.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: September 26, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »

Sister, it all depends on how the account is set up with the financial institution. If it's set up in a person's name only (ie, the account holder), then there is no "fiduciary duty" because there is no official "for the benfit of" meaning no legal trust has been established.  Rather, it's an account based on an "honor system." You give the money to the account holder, aned hope he/she uses it the way he/she represented.

Thank you.  I understand.  Fiduciary=accountable  honor=?

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: September 26, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »

Janet, that's Laura Recovery Center, the group that worked with KlaasKids in putting the recent search together.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: September 26, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

when this account was first set up no one even realized what is was for.  People were sending money thinking to help for lindsey.  then one day, one of them call it the popouri fund.  I thought what the heck does that mean.  I remember asking and was told it was for whatever mb wanted to spend it on for herself.  I thought wow, that is the ONLY account they have and how many people are sending money to that not knowing where it is going.  Then I find out mb says MM is trasferring money out of it to MM's personal accounts. 

I am telling you.  this has been a real nightmare.  I would have tried to continue to find out more but I just could no longer stand to keep up this craziness with all of them in order to find out more.  no telling how much worse it would have become, but I need a break from this crap.  now its time to get all the info out here, and sort through it, and get it all organized and sent to fbi.  I know there are so many lies and so much info in this mess, someone needs to know.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: September 26, 2009, 09:06:15 PM »

Janet, that's Laura Recovery Center, the group that worked with KlaasKids in putting the recent search together.

O/T

hi jess, is that Nevaeh's new flyer/poster?  is that uploaded somewhere?

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: September 26, 2009, 09:07:36 PM »

the account has never been frozen. it was online banking that was frozen, i guesss she misunderstood or something.
a deposit was made in the account and the bank wasnt open. mb came and got the money from me directly since i hadnt made my store deposit so i put that exact amount in my store deposit to make up the difference.

thats the problem when 5 different people tell the same story,,,,,, remember that game we use to play as kids,,, where you whisper something in the ear of someone and by the time it gets to the end the phrase 'eat worms with ketchup' somehow turns into lick dogs in chocolate? 
do what?  so what was that account? searching? recovering?
the account has never been frozen. it was online banking that was frozen, i guesss she misunderstood or something.

from what i understand there are 3 different accounts..??  who knows maybe 2?  but which one and for what  (what was the money for?)

i just so confuzzled.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: September 26, 2009, 09:07:53 PM »

Sister, when one owes another a fiduciary duty, it's one of the highest duties recognized under the law. For example, the trustee owes the trust and its beneficiaries the fiduciary duty to carry out the will of the trust. So if you set up an account "sister in trust for john doe," the account must be used only for the reasons specified in the john doe trust. To use it otherwise has not only criminal implications, it also has civil implications as the trustee would be liable for misused funds to both the trust and its beneficiaries. That's the short, quick and dirty answer.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: September 26, 2009, 09:13:17 PM »

Yes DD it is!  If you go to the Nevaeh cage, it's in the New $20000 Reward Poster thread. We've gotten tremendous media support for it. It's all over Monroe, Toledo, Detroit, and the surrounding areas. In fact, many TV stations picked it up, reported on it, and have it posted on their websites. My info suggests that it is working, and tips are starting to come in once again. I am very, very proud of it and everyone that I am working with to get it out there. We've distributed over 1500 of them over the course of the last few days.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: September 26, 2009, 09:13:41 PM »

a deposit was made in the account and the bank wasnt open. mb came and got the money from me directly since i hadnt made my store deposit so i put that exact amount in my store deposit to make up the difference.

do what?  so what was that account? searching? recovering?

from what i understand there are 3 different accounts..??  who knows maybe 2?  but which one and for what  (what was the money for?)

i just so confuzzled.
if i didn't know better i would say that the above is cleaning cash.  (even if not the intention) jmo

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: September 26, 2009, 09:16:54 PM »

Thanks.

Those who support and/or are interested in supporting the various ministries within our church receive upon request or ... once a year ... a financial statement.  All deposits to the accounts and withdrawals are itemized.  This avoids any misunderstandings and ... also the individual donor can make a personal decision if contributing to the ministry is worth parting with his hard earned bucks.  It is called good stewardship.

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1578 on: September 26, 2009, 09:17:17 PM »

JenniferO from WS posted this about the 3 different accounts.

There are three accounts:
1. Reward fund at Sterlings Savings bank. I don't know who has access to this account. Wasn't the original $6,000 from Crimestoppers? Maybe they control the account.

2. "Potpourri fund" set up by MM at Timberland Bank. This is MBs "living account" and money she uses for whatever (never got a definite answer on that)

3. Search fund is at Sterling Savings and requires two signatures and I was told MB is not on the account. Not sure who the signers are.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: September 26, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »

And just so I can clear any POTENTIAL misunderstanding, any funds donated to LRC for Lindsey were used for that exact purpose. Again, I know because I asked, and they provided me with a itemization of the type you mention, Janet. They are a top notch group that I have no issues with supporting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.