April 19, 2024, 09:20:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 482135 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1680 on: September 27, 2009, 12:35:00 PM »

Hi all I was reading in the posts today and decided i needed to log on and tell you all thank you for everything you do. I know its rude to just lerk in the background and not say anything so I want you all to know when I see there is news, I know where to come to get the truth. Cause you monkey the truth right out and get to the bottom of it. I miss and apprecate you all so very much. You know how kids suck your time during the school year with all there activities... LOL Hugs to all you good monkeys!!! and the bad ones LOL Joking
Nice to see you  My kids are grown, but I remember those times quite well 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: September 27, 2009, 12:38:13 PM »

I have not had time to read anything yet this morning, but I will as soon as I can...
but I want to say this so everyone will know where I stand on all of this.  So I will just say this.  I don't have time to respond or read yes as you all know I have morning chores that I CANT GET OUT OF... and so it is afternoon before I can jump in here. 

but for now this is where "I" PERSONALLY  am going to be working.

as everyone knows, I have morning chores all morning. I have to keep going outside til around noon, and I hate I can't sit right here and do this from sunup til midnight, but I will spend every second I can all day and night to get to the bottom of this

let me just say this. I have thought all along this was going to turn into some FRAME-UP JOB< and now I believe it more than ever. I will spend every waking minute and even go over this in my sleep to prove the person they are looking at had NOTHING to do with this.

I don't like at all what is going on here. I do understand the law quite well and I know what to look for and how to get to the bottom of this mess.

I don't care how long this takes, I am not going to let this person be wrongfully convicted.

everyone is free to have their own opinions on this board, but KNOW THIS.... MY PRIORITY RIGHT NOW IS TO PROVE THIS PERSON IS BEING FRAMED.

I assume you mean the person whose property is being searched. 
That's what I'm thinking also. And by talking and bringing up this Jessy kid, eventhough he is a SO, I would certainly hate to see someone being setup if he had nothing to do with anything 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: September 27, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »

just remember, if you OUT this person, you might be outing the witness.  Mccleary is a tiny town, this person is not safe if people figure out they said something.
I agree DD, but this town is not that tough.  I know.  I am heading out and will be at waterhole No 2 at 9:00 for you locals if you care to discuss anything.  I answere to shortcake.

I am not refering to any specific person, I was refering to the situations that can and have happened in that town... You have said there is nothing to worry about in that town regarding what people might do... all I meant was, it has happened before (the situation) so it can happen again.  There are many people like the people who have done this before there.  It's not a town where people are ALL nice.  We have some very ruthless people there who will retaliate if they think someone is doing something to them. Its the "situation" I was refering to, not the specific people.  sorry you misunderstood me.  I will try to be more clear next time. 
not everyone is that tough no, I agree.  but there are some who are, who will walk up and shoot you right through the window, or just blow you away on the porch.  I am sure you know that has happened right there in mccleary... so anyway, I guess I can't stop it, so ... ugh... but... I had to try.
I believe you are referring to DF.  Thanks for the warning, but I feel more threatened in my city than in McCleary.  By the way DF no longer resides in McCleary and if I should ever meet this person, what is there to fear?   After all I have no beef with this person.  shortcake

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: September 27, 2009, 12:57:59 PM »

I have not had time to read anything yet this morning, but I will as soon as I can...
but I want to say this so everyone will know where I stand on all of this.  So I will just say this.  I don't have time to respond or read yes as you all know I have morning chores that I CANT GET OUT OF... and so it is afternoon before I can jump in here. 

but for now this is where "I" PERSONALLY  am going to be working.

as everyone knows, I have morning chores all morning. I have to keep going outside til around noon, and I hate I can't sit right here and do this from sunup til midnight, but I will spend every second I can all day and night to get to the bottom of this

let me just say this. I have thought all along this was going to turn into some FRAME-UP JOB< and now I believe it more than ever. I will spend every waking minute and even go over this in my sleep to prove the person they are looking at had NOTHING to do with this.

I don't like at all what is going on here. I do understand the law quite well and I know what to look for and how to get to the bottom of this mess.

I don't care how long this takes, I am not going to let this person be wrongfully convicted.

everyone is free to have their own opinions on this board, but KNOW THIS.... MY PRIORITY RIGHT NOW IS TO PROVE THIS PERSON IS BEING FRAMED.

I assume you mean the person whose property is being searched. 

yes that is exactly what I mean.  I will get on here this afternoon and say what I can. right now I just am in and out doing my outside chores which have to be done every single day, I can't not do them, I am usually doing them all morning.  I am on west coast so it will be around noon pst before I can actually sit here and post.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: September 27, 2009, 01:00:16 PM »

just remember, if you OUT this person, you might be outing the witness.  Mccleary is a tiny town, this person is not safe if people figure out they said something.
I agree DD, but this town is not that tough.  I know.  I am heading out and will be at waterhole No 2 at 9:00 for you locals if you care to discuss anything.  I answere to shortcake.

edit to get my post out of the middle of this and add it at the bottom
not everyone is that tough no, I agree.  but there are some who are, who will walk up and shoot you right through the window, or just blow you away on the porch.  I am sure you know that has happened right there in mccleary... so anyway, I guess I can't stop it, so ... ugh... but... I had to try.
I believe you are referring to DF.  Thanks for the warning, but I feel more threatened in my city than in McCleary.  By the way DF no longer resides in McCleary and if I should ever meet this person, what is there to fear?   After all I have no beef with this person.  shortcake

here was what I posted, had it up in the middle of the quotes, sorry.
I am not refering to any specific person, I was refering to the situations that can and have happened in that town... You have said there is nothing to worry about in that town regarding what people might do... all I meant was, it has happened before (the situation) so it can happen again.  There are many people like the people who have done this before there.  It's not a town where people are ALL nice.  We have some very ruthless people there who will retaliate if they think someone is doing something to them. Its the "situation" I was refering to, not the specific people.  sorry you misunderstood me.  I will try to be more clear next time. 

To find me:
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1685 on: September 27, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »

Doubledecker....are you LE and do you live in McCleary? Your post are so confusing to my old brain.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: September 27, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »

I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.
Hi DD.  I see you are in the rafters.  It is a beautiful day in the northwest and I will drive up there and be your eyes if you only tell me where this exact location is.  I assume it is in an open field or in the forest.  I would'nt search any residence.  Has anyone already took you up this offer?  If so, what is the results?  Also a hint as to what I am expected to find?  shortcake   
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: September 27, 2009, 01:28:58 PM »

edit to get my post out of the middle of this and add it at the bottom

here was what I posted, had it up in the middle of the quotes, sorry.
I apoligize DD.  See when you mentioned shot on the porch, I jumped to the conclusion you were referring to DF.  That is the only incident like that happening in that town that I am aware of.  Sorry-shortcake
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1688 on: September 27, 2009, 02:00:19 PM »

I just want to point out some comments made by Don of  the Ron & Don (hope I got that right) radio show.  Of note, I find his remarks very interesting in light of the fact he is not from McCleary and is a "third party" uninvolved person.  I am very curious to know what his observations were!  What do other monkeys think?

Snippets (my bold):

This is one of the interviews

Monday, August 31, 2009
3:00 pm-4:00 pm

Don went down to McCreary, WA to help out in the search for Lindsey Baum. Rick Scott, the Grays Harbor County undersheriff talked to Ron and Don about the abduction. Don talks about what it was like to go down and search for Lindsey.

Don:
I’ll tell you what this taught me, And I’ve never gone on a search for a little girl before, missing person, but this taught me because you had neighbours here that could have gotten involved, much earlier, they could have contacted law enforcement, and it’s kind of a, would’ve, could’ve, should’ve, down in California right now but that brings us to the story, of a little girl who is 10 years old, down in McCleary County, and she is, she’s missing right now, ......

Don:
 And I’ll tell you this, who ever took this little girl, knew this little girl. There 1522 people that live there, and I went to that exact spot where she was taken, and ah, there some information that was share with me that I can’t share with you. Or that at least I promises not to share, so I won’t. But there is no way uh, that someone was just you know, driving down I-5 and happened to end up in McCrealy, that did not happen,.......

I believe that who ever did this to this little girl, knew this little girl. I believe it. I believe they either live in that area or they were visiting someone that knew in that area, but there’s no way that this was a stranger,.....

And then my other concern was, I was asking who’s had a lye detector. And I called the FBI this morning.

I called the FBI this morning, because I’m so concerned about people that have not taken a lie detector test, and I wanted some answers, and I’ll tell you what I found out, and I was shocked)…

Ron:
 Knowing you as long as I have, one thing you do have a very good intuition about people and about situations most of the time, and so ah how did you have any of your Don and the Ron Dawn intuitions or insights or lightening bolt flashes and you said ah I see something interesting or anything like that happen at all while you were down there?

Don: Ya it did because I asked someone, who knew where she was taken, to walk me, and you can see, where she was taken, from the community centre and it’s a very small town and so I walked over a couple of blocks with my dog Nola, and they said, we think she was taken from here, kind of where this telephone pole is, and I’m telling you, who ever took her, who ever did harm to her, and I hope, I hope and pray that she is still alive. But who ever did what they did with her was somebody in that town. It was somebody who knew her,

Ron: So the chances of her of getting thrown into a car and driven to who knows where.

Don:
Well that could have happened Ron, but I have a really hard time believing, that it was just some stranger, and even when we talked to Rick, you could kind of hear the undercurrents of, and so what I did, I was so concerned about this and so distraught when I came home, we only had about 40 searcher show up.

I came home feeling very distraught about this, and so what I did, was I picked up the phone and I called a detective of the Seattle police department I know very well, detective Mike Migahn(sp?), and I told him some things that I’m not going to share with you, and I said hey I got some theories, and I know some people that haven’t had lie detector tests, and I shared it with him, and he said you know what, you gotta call the FBI. I am going to get you in tough with the guy who ah who is in charge of this with the federal level. So I talked with that gentleman this morning. He did a great job and followed up on me, that’s with me, that’s the reason we got Rick Scott on the air. And I guess the FBI is actually kind of working in conjunction with Rick, and so…

Ron: Are they aware of the things you were thinking?

Don: Well I don’t know…

Ron: I know you can’t say exactly what you’re thinking,

Don: I can’t even come close to what I’m thinking, but I’m definitely thinking it.

Ron: But are they aware?

Don: What?

Ron: I mean you communicated what you think to the Federal FBI.

Don:
 I communicated and I’m not going to say who I communicated it to, but I communicated what I thought. After going down there and I talked to a lot of people there about this particular situation, some of the stuff is not in the papers, and I communicated what I thought about what could have happened, and some people that they really need to talk to, sit down, interview and give a lie detector test to, and ah…

Ron: So you did have a strong intuition

Don:
Really strong. Really ya. Really strong intuition, and it’s, I’m telling you right now, It’s somebody in that area. She’s in that area.

This is from Aug 31st 2009
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: September 27, 2009, 02:39:32 PM »

i think don is right on with everything he is saying. im hoping lindsey is found soon but i do feel like something big is gonna break shortly, just a feeling tho
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: September 27, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »

Thanks Madre for posting that clip.

I find it interesting because from what we have learned, the last person to see Lindsey was KK's daughter {acc to KK} who watched Lindsey walk down Maple to 6th St where she lost sight of her due to the foliage from the trees obstructing her view.  I wonder if that is where the telephone pole is?

We don't know what Don knows and wouldn't divulge so we are at a disadvantage in analyzing the why's of what he thinks.  But one thing I do know is we have to consider this spot the scene of the crime because we have no other info on sightings while she walked home.  And that is where investigators usually keep revisiting in their job to see what they have missed - at the scene of the crime.

I wonder if Don spoke with some neighbors who live right there and was spooked by what they might have said or their reaction to his questions?  I just read the mayor lives right close there.  Who else?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: September 27, 2009, 03:03:22 PM »

I find it interesting because from what we have learned, the last person to see Lindsey was KK's daughter {acc to KK} who watched Lindsey walk down Maple to 6th St where she lost sight of her due to the foliage from the trees obstructing her view.  I wonder if that is where the telephone pole is?

We don't know what Don knows and wouldn't divulge so we are at a disadvantage in analyzing the why's of what he thinks.  But one thing I do know is we have to consider this spot the scene of the crime because we have no other info on sightings while she walked home.  And that is where investigators usually keep revisiting in their job to see what they have missed - at the scene of the crime.

I wonder if Don spoke with some neighbors who live right there and was spooked by what they might have said or their reaction to his questions?  I just read the mayor lives right close there.  Who else?
Across the street, William Self, 79, says he was home, too. But he didn’t see anything either. He says an FBI agent looked through his home and in his backyard for Lindsey, like they did for practically every neighbor up and down the six or seven blocks it would have taken Lindsey to go from her friend’s house back home.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: September 27, 2009, 03:13:20 PM »

Thank-you Madre, and those are good questions. I keep having a feeling someone saw something and isn't saying 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: September 27, 2009, 03:18:19 PM »

Across the street, William Self, 79, says he was home, too. But he didn’t see anything either. He says an FBI agent looked through his home and in his backyard for Lindsey, like they did for practically every neighbor up and down the six or seven blocks it would have taken Lindsey to go from her friend’s house back home.

Morning Mamacrazy,  I just went back to Karma's post #1660 where she posted further from that article about Self and Bentley.  NIX, LOLOL

Re-reading about what Bentley said I thought it very odd for him to say he saw kids in the street playing at that time, right after he got home from the retirement party:

“I’ve been bending my brain around what happened ever since,” Bentley said. “I returned home from a retirement party for a city employee. I was there. I know I saw kids on the street. But did I see her? I don’t know. I wish I could say I did, but I just don’t know.”

In all these months I have never heard it mentioned there were other kids playing in the street on Maple between 9:15 to 9:30 that night.  It just sends up a red flag and is nothing personal against this gentleman IMO    xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: September 27, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »

. . . . and isn't it odd that Self, who was home at that same time, saw nothing, not even the kids playing in the street that Bentley saw?

I wonder if there has to be cause to ask someone to take a LDT in GHC?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: September 27, 2009, 03:29:54 PM »

Your welcome, Scandi.  You made a good point re what I bolded above, however, several locals here and at your other forum have been to the searches, in fact helped organize.  Who did they see Don talking to?   Did they see him interview/talk to neighbors or other townspeople that were not involved in the search?  I may be wrong, but I remember him saying he handed out some fliers other than searching.  These answers would, I think, give us a general clue as to who/what really bothered him that day. Just speculating here, IMO, etc. but I almost got the impression that his hinky meter went up after speaking with some close to this case/searches.  I certainly could be wrong and it won't be the first time, but Don's "concern" (from someone not involved in Lindsey's case and NOT from McCleary) has made me want to go back to the timeline, pp., and events that occurred the day Lindsey went missing.

Having said that, unfortunately, I don't really know what to believe anymore from the mouths of those in McCleary.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1696 on: September 27, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »

Vigil video and of course the video won't play for me as it says I need to download flash 9 which I have already downloaded like 10 times.....but it still won't play lol
Anyway,also a update on the search from this weekend.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_092709WAB-lindsey-baum-vigil-SW.1bfd25683.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: September 27, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »

im really having issues with these mens statements. and the wording of the art. 

I’ve been bending my brain around what happened ever since,” Bentley said. “I returned home from a retirement party for a city employee. I was there. I know I saw kids on the street. But did I see her? I don’t know. I wish I could say I did, but I just don’t know.”

Across the street, William Self, 79, says he was home, too. But he didn’t see anything either.

now???  bently said he saw kids.  self says he saw nothing. 

so where does 'either' come into play?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: September 27, 2009, 03:35:02 PM »

. . . . and isn't it odd that Self, who was home at that same time, saw nothing, not even the kids playing in the street that Bentley saw?

I wonder if there has to be cause to ask someone to take a LDT in GHC?
That is strange, I could tell a person I saw the kids playing in the street, but I also might not be able to say if a particular kid was playing. Self is 79 how old is Bentley if we know?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: September 27, 2009, 03:36:21 PM »

Vigil video and of course the video won't play for me as it says I need to download flash 9 which I have already downloaded like 10 times.....but it still won't play lol
Anyway,also a update on the search from this weekend.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_092709WAB-lindsey-baum-vigil-SW.1bfd25683.html

Thanks Karma 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.