April 19, 2024, 02:33:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 482014 times)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: September 28, 2009, 12:02:54 AM »

Hi DD!!  Please explain how you know they found nothing in the search?  Are you working with the local LE?  From what I seen on TV, men dressed in HazMet suits had something in their hands and headed for a large truck.  As I posted early on, I believe it was chemicals(possibly for drugs).  Maybe you know if the results of the LE search was negative??  How??  I hope not from someone who's place was being searched.  I would like to know if someone knows if Lindsey was last seen wearing her bathing suit.  If so, a lot makes sense and I will focus my search in another direction.  I phoned a tip in early on and still believe this person may be involved somehow.  LE makes no mention of this individual, yet it is this person was targeted early on.  shortcake

I said they found nothing that would be obvious there was anything there to do with LB.  They of course do take things that they send to the lab to see if there is anything forensic that might connect to lindsey baum.  This is normal procedure.  They did take things from the house, but nothing that can be said to connect to this case.

they had a warrant to search for all the normal things they always search for.  However there was one thing that seemed strange to search for and that was her swimming suit.  So we now know LB must have either been wearing her swimming suit or she had it with her somewhere.   It is obvious she did not leave it at home now, or they would not have that listed on the sw. 

I do have the search warrant and the receipts for items taken. 

I am answering what I have permission to answer.

It seems to me they were searching for anything that might let them know if linsey had either been in the house at any time or anything to link someone there to lindsey.  Nothing out of the ordinary except for the swimming suit.  I'll see what else I can post.

the only drugs was a tiny bit of pot and a pipe.  big deal. 

Hi DD.  I respect your knowledge and information.  I have two questions.  1. Who do you have to get permission from to answer questions about the search?  2.  You said you have a copy of the warrant, does it go into specifics about the bathing suit(like color,design,size,etc.).  That information could be very important, then again I may be on a wild goose chase.  Thanks in advance.  shortcake   
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: September 28, 2009, 12:14:13 AM »

I don't think the fact that the swimsuit was on the search warrant is inconsistent with what WE know. What we know is that Lindsey took a shower and changed clothes. What we don't know is what that means. Does it mean she took off her suit, washed her hair, washed herself, blah blah blah?  Or does it mean she rinsed the chlorine water off of her?  When I shower after swimming, I stand under the shower for a few minutes to rinse off. If this child was in a hurry, I can certainly envision her rinsing herself off, bathing suit and all, and then getting dressed with her suit on under her clothes. She is only 10 at the time. 10 year olds do illogical things when they are in a hurry.
Excellent point Jess.  When I was young it was the norm to rinse off after swimming and wear clothes over my suit.  Especially after swimming in salt water.  There were showers set up for just that purpose.  I can believe Lindsey was wearing a bathing suit under her clothes and this was one clue held back by the LE.  shortcake

Sorry I got in your quote Shortcake!

Did you mean you would put jeans and a long sleeve hoodie over a wet bathing suit?   LOL, gross!  I've never done that and have only seen friends do that with a bathing suit cover-up.  But, maybe I'm weird about stuff like that.
I think I understand your reasoning, but me also think you may be a city person?  It may be gross at 20, but norm at 10(if you know what mean).  Heck some kids run around in bare feet.  I wouldn't do it now, but at 10 I did.  I do agree with you.  shortcake
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: September 28, 2009, 12:15:36 AM »

wyks, that is what I was thinking, was it taken from the house after the fact....we don't know.

I have no words about the whole Kona thing...If this is all true it is sick and twisted.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1883 on: September 28, 2009, 12:28:39 AM »

Here we go... I got home tonight and my twenty year old son came to me with a few of his friends and told me that they found some of lindseys clothing. I am just tore up... Cant find info on the web about this but if its a rumrr im thinking the person who started it needs a butt kicking. It seems to all come together from the info I WAS TOLD.The person of intrest works at the behive retirment center. The place we had spoke of with empty apartments that were not searched. He also has a white car with tinted windows. My son and his friends say he has always been a creepy guy. He is 23 years old. Has anyone heard anything? It is fact he works at the behive and drives a small white car. Im just so upset right now
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1884 on: September 28, 2009, 12:32:17 AM »

wyks, that is what I was thinking, was it taken from the house after the fact....we don't know.

I have no words about the whole Kona thing...If this is all true it is sick and twisted.
[/quote

Hi TG!!     Good to see ya! 

And yep, 'sick and twisted' is right.  I believe DD, have no reason not to.  But the others???  Have seen some of them in action elsewhere, (another forum), and didn't like what I saw.  Tantrums, pettiness, you name it, plenty of folks have seen it.  Except for DD, I dunno who we can trust in this case, anymore.  Which is why I'm starting again at the beginning, and looking for words from Lindsey's mom HERSELF, not the others who 'tried to help' explain things.  With the exception of DD, of course.  And those she knows to be trustworthy. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1885 on: September 28, 2009, 12:33:18 AM »

<sorry I got in your box!>

And yep, 'sick and twisted' is right.  I believe DD, have no reason not to.  But the others???  Have seen some of them in action elsewhere, (another forum), and didn't like what I saw.  Tantrums, pettiness, you name it, plenty of folks have seen it.  Except for DD, I dunno who we can trust in this case, anymore.  Which is why I'm starting again at the beginning, and looking for words from Lindsey's mom HERSELF, not the others who 'tried to help' explain things.  With the exception of DD, of course.  And those she knows to be trustworthy. 

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1886 on: September 28, 2009, 12:34:05 AM »

Here we go... I got home tonight and my twenty year old son came to me with a few of his friends and told me that they found some of lindseys clothing. I am just tore up... Cant find info on the web about this but if its a rumrr im thinking the person who started it needs a butt kicking. It seems to all come together from the info I WAS TOLD.The person of intrest works at the behive retirment center. The place we had spoke of with empty apartments that were not searched. He also has a white car with tinted windows. My son and his friends say he has always been a creepy guy. He is 23 years old. Has anyone heard anything? It is fact he works at the behive and drives a small white car. Im just so upset right now

OMG, Madibabe  I'm upset with you.  Do you know when your son said this occurred?  Tonight, today??
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1887 on: September 28, 2009, 12:34:49 AM »

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: September 28, 2009, 12:37:44 AM »

[/quote

I have decided to take my own personal opinions out of this situation and believe nothing...lol.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: September 28, 2009, 12:37:49 AM »

Do they know a name (or just initials)?!?
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1890 on: September 28, 2009, 12:39:46 AM »

we know the name u want me to say it? initials are dg
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: September 28, 2009, 12:39:55 AM »

Interesting Madibabe...Thanks for the posting.

Wykes I got in your box too!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: September 28, 2009, 12:41:49 AM »

If Lindsey and Kara's daughter went over to ask Kara's mom if she could sleep over, could Lindsey have brought some clothes along, pajamas, change of clothes, even her swimsuit just in case she was allowed to stay?

If a bathing suit was listed in the search warrant ... I believe the maybe Lindsey quickly put clothes over her bathing suit prior to the walk to the Kampen/William's residence.  The original plan was that Kayla would spend the night at the Baum residence.

Janet

++++++

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #670 on: July 03, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

From what Kayla tells me they decided to ask if Lindsey could stay the night only after they started walking over to our house. Often though she did not bring extra clothes if she stayed the night.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg862911;topicseen#msg862911

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1893 on: September 28, 2009, 12:43:47 AM »

Do they know a name (or just initials)?!?
dg  are the initials  he has never been brought up all thow somoen did say we should look at employees of the behive retirment center  early on. It was his house they were at searching near mox chehalis rd and forman
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1894 on: September 28, 2009, 12:45:39 AM »

we know the name u want me to say it? initials are dg

Thank you Madibabe, remember if it is true, we're closer to finding Lindsey.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: September 28, 2009, 12:49:50 AM »

If Lindsey and Kara's daughter went over to ask Kara's mom if she could sleep over, could Lindsey have brought some clothes along, pajamas, change of clothes, even her swimsuit just in case she was allowed to stay?

If a bathing suit was listed in the search warrant ... I believe the maybe Lindsey quickly put clothes over her bathing suit prior to the walk to the Kampen/William's residence.  The original plan was that Kayla would spend the night at the Baum residence.

Janet

++++++

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #670 on: July 03, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

From what Kayla tells me they decided to ask if Lindsey could stay the night only after they started walking over to our house. Often though she did not bring extra clothes if she stayed the night.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg862911;topicseen#msg862911

Tamikosmom do you know why the girls walked over to Kara's house? Was it to ask if Kayla could spend the night? Was it ever said and if so why didn't the girls just call Kara to ask?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: September 28, 2009, 12:55:22 AM »

Madibabe, is this info what the locals are hearing/saying?  Kind of wondering if it's just more rumor from the problem situation that's been going on with one of our posters?  Or do you think this is different from that situation? 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: September 28, 2009, 12:58:04 AM »

wykes i am wondering if this isn't more finger pointing at a particular person...why such a huge effort to point fingers at a person who was actively searching? hmmmm I wonder what she was working on when this came about, just makes one wonder.

Not saying you Madibabe or your son...just commenting on certain things from some certain locals in your town.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: September 28, 2009, 12:59:15 AM »

I have decided to take my own personal opinions out of this situation and believe nothing...lol.

That may be the smartest thing to do, TG!  I may have to try that too!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1899 on: September 28, 2009, 01:03:33 AM »

wykes i am wondering if this isn't more finger pointing at a particular person...why such a huge effort to point fingers at a person who was actively searching? hmmmm I wonder what she was working on when this came about, just makes one wonder.

Not saying you Madibabe or your son...just commenting on certain things from some certain locals in your town.

Ummm yeah, am wondering the same.  Rumor can spread like wildfire thru towns, and maybe this is more of the same situation.   Innocent folks like Madibabe, her son, his friends, wouldn't necessarily know that it's part of a sick and twisted thing, if it is.   

When I first read what her son told her, I was like OMG.  However... seeing the initials, the other location.. hmmm.. This could be 'fallout' rumors thruout town, of something that isn't true. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.