March 19, 2024, 03:18:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 438885 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1200 on: August 17, 2009, 07:35:16 PM »

Just an FYI - MaryMary - God bless her - is a bit of a hyperchondriac!! I even asked her son and he laughed and said "OH YES!!"   

One night I got everyone mad at me because MM was saying she had chest pains and I kept saying if you ____________________  (flat line) call me! 

The others were very concerned and mad at me.   

She just had gas, as suspected.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: August 17, 2009, 07:35:37 PM »

When I was in college, I was constantly sick.  I was hopitalized three times for a "viral" infection.  I was extremely dehydrated from throwing up.

Long story short, I really had bad tonsilitis and had to have them removed.  At the same time, I got an impacted wisdom tooth. 

So they took them all out at once.  4 wisdom teeth and my badly infected tonsils. 

OUCH!!! 

Yikes...that HURT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: August 17, 2009, 07:36:19 PM »

Ok I once went to a Parents without Partners dance.  I danced with an old scientist.  He told me never take antibiotics and not finish them...........and if you do need more take a different antibiotic....because you can make the first antibiotic more resistant. 

Not sure if I said that right.............I was busy trying to keep up with the old geezer.  He was like Fred Estair.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: August 17, 2009, 07:37:08 PM »

Just an FYI - MaryMary - God bless her - is a bit of a hyperchondriac!! I even asked her son and he laughed and said "OH YES!!"   

One night I got everyone mad at me because MM was saying she had chest pains and I kept saying if you ____________________  (flat line) call me! 

you are a silly monkey!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1204 on: August 17, 2009, 07:37:08 PM »

I am turning 45 next month so I was thinking it was an age thing too.   

aaahhh what I would give to be 45 again!!  Did you really say an AGE thing....come here!!   Now are you felling any better!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I am not saying I am old, I am just thinking "hormonoly." - is that a word??   

Yes its called Hormone-O-poly

And I want to be the the piece with a flat Belly or Skinny thighs ... dam~mit ...who cares about a Top Hat..............  And when I land on get out of Jail Free ... I want plane tickets to a destination Island .... hee hee. 
Omg
For Mytime yet another little Island Song ....... 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lB8Nkn3Xjes&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lB8Nkn3Xjes&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1205 on: August 17, 2009, 07:38:37 PM »

I am turning 45 next month so I was thinking it was an age thing too.   

aaahhh what I would give to be 45 again!!  Did you really say an AGE thing....come here!!   Now are you felling any better!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I am not saying I am old, I am just thinking "hormonoly." - is that a word??   

you can't wiggle outta that one so easy!!  you didn't say hormonal you said AGE THING!!   I think you meant hormonally...hey sweet pea you were close!!

Sunny - I was trying to be "delicate."  an angelic monkey

ANJM -  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: August 17, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »

Crystol Noel update:  We go for the follow-up blood work and ultrasound tomorrow at 1:15.  So, I will post here as soon as I get home. 
If I post:  Don't ask. -- well, don't ask cause you will know it is bad.  Have to tell you that today, cause if that is what I have to type I won't be in the mood to talk.
But I am expecting good or at least encouraging news based on her behavior and seeming better each day.  (Plus, I read The Secret!)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1207 on: August 17, 2009, 07:39:29 PM »

Ok I once went to a Parents without Partners dance.  I danced with an old scientist.  He told me never take antibiotics and not finish them...........and if you do need more take a different antibiotic....because you can make the first antibiotic more resistant. 

Not sure if I said that right.............I was busy trying to keep up with the old geezer.  He was like Fred Estair.   

MaryMary

I think your grand    

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: August 17, 2009, 07:39:46 PM »

never take them and don't finish them and if you need more of what you shouldn't take and never finish, get a different one????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1209 on: August 17, 2009, 07:42:01 PM »

Crystol Noel update:  We go for the follow-up blood work and ultrasound tomorrow at 1:15.  So, I will post here as soon as I get home. 
If I post:  Don't ask. -- well, don't ask cause you will know it is bad.  Have to tell you that today, cause if that is what I have to type I won't be in the mood to talk.
But I am expecting good or at least encouraging news based on her behavior and seeming better each day.  (Plus, I read The Secret!)

I am sending you Purple Energy and Your Doggy is going to be just fine. I feel it.  She has You.
I didnt read the secret nor see it. But I do have Faith  an angelic monkey.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: August 17, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »

never take them and don't finish them and if you need more of what you shouldn't take and never finish, get a different one????????????????????????????????????????????????

I should have danced all night.  I know.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1211 on: August 17, 2009, 07:43:49 PM »

OK!!  You both will be on our thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

Thanks, now I can be at the doctors worrying about you both too. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: August 17, 2009, 07:44:02 PM »

I am sending you Purple Energy and Your Doggy is going to be just fine. I feel it.  She has You.
I didnt read the secret nor see it. But I do have Faith  an angelic monkey.

Thank you.  And I had Faith even before The Secret!!!!!!!    Now, finally a kindred spirit I can say love and light to and you will get it!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1213 on: August 17, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »

And when all else fails  - stand on your head. Its good for blood flow.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: August 17, 2009, 07:46:10 PM »

OK!!  You both will be on our thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

Thanks, now I can be at the doctors worrying about you both too. 

YEAH - something to do if you finish the magazine so you don't kill the doctor!!!!!!!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: August 17, 2009, 07:47:36 PM »

ANJ...I just know it's going to be a good report!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: August 17, 2009, 07:47:52 PM »

My Cardiologist once told me I had had a silent heart attack.  Now my gas on the other hand.........oh never mind.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: August 17, 2009, 07:48:39 PM »

Back later after dinner - I am going to go see what I have expired I can eat! LOL 
Be good till I get back - oh heck, DON'T! LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: August 17, 2009, 07:49:38 PM »

I bet you did!  Hey who wouldn't want to dance with a Fred Astaire  

Rest in Peace Caylee

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: August 17, 2009, 07:51:12 PM »

Back later after dinner - I am going to go see what I have expired I can eat! LOL 
Be good till I get back - oh heck, DON'T! LOL

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Crystol.   an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.