March 19, 2024, 12:43:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 438853 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1340 on: August 18, 2009, 01:05:47 AM »

My Granny was 98 when she died, and Mom used to fuss at her for eating gravy and biscuits all the time instead of veggies. I remember Dad pointing out to Mom one night at the dinner table when Granny wouldn't try the broccoli, that at 94, maybe she was doing something right!   

Did she like a cocktail too.

My sister and I always call eachother sister and call anything with alcohol in it - Papa's recipe.   Can you name the tv show??   

The Walton's. Night Jim Bob, Nite Maty Eleeen, Nite John Boy, Nite Erin..............     
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1341 on: August 18, 2009, 01:07:03 AM »

I hate cheap men!!  I really do.

I had an ex that was a multi millionare - lived in beautiful house on the water, gorgeous cars and was so cheap that he didn't like me to drink his grape juice because it was so expensive.   

Yep, I loved to drink it!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1342 on: August 18, 2009, 01:07:13 AM »

I am addicted to Grapefruit Juice, but since it's too expensive I settle for Diet Sprite.  Yes I am an addict.   

Well I gave up men. 

Hi GE!!     

Grapefruit juice is much cheaper than men!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: August 18, 2009, 01:09:04 AM »

My Granny was 98 when she died, and Mom used to fuss at her for eating gravy and biscuits all the time instead of veggies. I remember Dad pointing out to Mom one night at the dinner table when Granny wouldn't try the broccoli, that at 94, maybe she was doing something right!   

Did she like a cocktail too.

My sister and I always call eachother sister and call anything with alcohol in it - Papa's recipe.   Can you name the tv show??   

The Walton's. Night Jim Bob, Nite Maty Eleeen, Nite John Boy, Nite Erin..............     

Yes, that is how long we have been saying it!!  Just one of those things that stuck.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1344 on: August 18, 2009, 01:09:04 AM »

I know it's not a full moon but it seems like everyone seems to be having some kind of health problem. 
I hope everyone gets well soon.  Poor daughter got bit by something, her arm swelled up and got all red. Lasted about three days she said he ached. All we can figure out was while her stuff was in storage some spider got her her stuff. Because no one else has gotten bit. Told her she could sleep in our room, as she keeps feeling things crawling on her. We went in and stripped the bed and vacuumed everything. Sprayed ant and spider stuff. I guess we will gave to see, if she gets bit again. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1345 on: August 18, 2009, 01:11:05 AM »

I know it's not a full moon but it seems like everyone seems to be having some kind of health problem. 
I hope everyone gets well soon.  Poor daughter got bit by something, her arm swelled up and got all red. Lasted about three days she said he ached. All we can figure out was while her stuff was in storage some spider got her her stuff. Because no one else has gotten bit. Told her she could sleep in our room, as she keeps feeling things crawling on her. We went in and stripped the bed and vacuumed everything. Sprayed ant and spider stuff. I guess we will gave to see, if she gets bit again. 

Wow! Is she OK now, GE?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1346 on: August 18, 2009, 01:11:54 AM »

OUCH!!  I hate spiders -  shouldn't she have that checked out?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: August 18, 2009, 01:12:02 AM »

I had an ex that was a multi millionare - lived in beautiful house on the water, gorgeous cars and was so cheap that he didn't like me to drink his grape juice because it was so expensive.   

What a jerk.  Hope you used all his Parmesan Cheese too.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1348 on: August 18, 2009, 01:13:08 AM »

I never even considered diet coke a vice!   

If we're going to start adding vices to a list in here, I'll loose all hope!!!!   

Diet coke is loaded with sodium and caffeine.  So I quite caffeine and went to caffeine free but that still has alot of sodium and is mostly carbonated colored water.  So about 5 years ago I quit that too.

Klaas No Wonder your Our Ruler ... omg. I live on Caffeine. I drink Coffee and Diet Coke. And I am a bad bad bad monkey - I smoke too.  BUT hmm on the flip I eat practically vegan and I do not eat box foods, fast food, you cant find a stick of butter, nor a bag of sugar, nor even crisco in me house. I rarely use salt, I dont eat anything as far as chocolate or cookies baked goods. I never eat sugar period. I don't eat chips, snacks like like doritos. I do love Hummus and pita bread from time to time. I do eat veggies by the tons. I am not a fruit eater - because ??? I like peaches. I love Cheese ... Yum. I love pickles and olives.
We are all quirky  I guess. My diet is due to what my body says - YAY or Nay ..
I feel for you CBB for your nightmare of consuming the M&Ms because yes Sugar cravings can be so that you will go and eat .. because its available.
I have been there too.  But I know that if I eat sugar * even toxic M&Ms* ( me sorry Cbb) Sugar hates me guts and I cannot wear it nor consume it nor digest it....
A doughnut to me is like - feeding me an allergic reaction.  I was hated in the office's I worked in for years - because I would never eat the constant doughnuts that were brought in  - the greasy lovely boxes filled with doughnuts.  The Smell was enough to put me over.
I can say that if I stare at bakery goods under glass in my ( wonderful market that I shop at)  My body melts down and I have to leave the area.
Is it mind over sugar or is it Sugar over Mind - I don't know.  Because this Monkey is not a stick - I am a size 6/8.  I am lactose intolerant to a degree ( I can eat hard cheese and sometimes torture myself with yogurt) and was diagnosed when I was very young to have sugar issues - was told that I was hyper-glycemic. not Hypo. 
For my Birthday I wont eat Cake - I rather have a sea fare dinner. Give me Clams, Mussels in the shell, Pasta, Olive Oil, tons of Garlic ... lots of spices and a Diet Coke ... 
And ...........Corn bread ...OMG do I love Corn bread. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1349 on: August 18, 2009, 01:13:26 AM »

They say money can't bye you happiness. Some people just don't know how to enjoy life. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1350 on: August 18, 2009, 01:14:11 AM »

One of my "vices" is that I have a hard time getting to work early!   

I'm going to grab a quick shower. Be back in a few minutes!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: August 18, 2009, 01:14:48 AM »

Sounds like a spider bite.  Just make sure it gets better or else maybe a doctor visit in order.  Just sayin.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: August 18, 2009, 01:17:47 AM »

One of my "vices" is that I have a hard time getting to work early!   

I'm going to grab a quick shower. Be back in a few minutes!

Wash that man out of your hair!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: August 18, 2009, 01:18:54 AM »

He bought the no name parmesan cheese and acted like it he flew to Italy to buy it.  He would only buy me DC if it was on sale - with my money.

Did I tell you how I flooded his house??   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1354 on: August 18, 2009, 01:20:42 AM »

Hi my GE
thats not right about your Daughter. I am thinking that she did get bit by something and or is allergic to the venom of something that bit her - that her bite she may have is not near her arm. Your arm is a direct design to the heart. In a female the arm/Jaw is the first to feel interaction when something is wrong within the blood flow. I think your Daughter needs to see a Doc or at best Call one and describe what is going on. I don't mean to scare you but thats my thoughts.  If she was in distress it would have shown by now - but same same- I think its worth a phone call - to ask ..
Could it have been a Tick ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: August 18, 2009, 01:21:15 AM »

He bought the no name parmesan cheese and acted like it he flew to Italy to buy it.  He would only buy me DC if it was on sale - with my money.

Did I tell you how I flooded his house??   

Hope you used Grapefruit juice, nice and sticky.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1356 on: August 18, 2009, 01:22:57 AM »

Wow! Is she OK now, GE?

She is fine. All she has is a mark where she dug at it. But she is really having a hard time going to sleep.  I got one of the bug bombs we will put in her room tomorrow while she is at work. I will have to take the kids some where for the day. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: August 18, 2009, 01:28:00 AM »

I don't know why but every night and morning I hear Coyotes howling.  Could it be something on the upstairs tenants computer.  Or are they in the area?? 

Ahhwoooooooo.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1358 on: August 18, 2009, 01:29:00 AM »

Deenie - after reading your post, I don't think I like you anymore. 

I know I am never soming to visit you either.   Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: August 18, 2009, 01:30:22 AM »

I don't know why but every night and morning I hear Coyotes howling.  Could it be something on the upstairs tenants computer.  Or are they in the area?? 

Ahhwoooooooo.   

Maybe neighbor is turning into a warewolf. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.