March 19, 2024, 04:16:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 438898 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: August 18, 2009, 02:55:04 PM »

My Dr.'s appointment is a 2:30 and I am ready to go.   

Thank you Trim - BTW i love all your good morning posts.  They are so cute.

Mere - Glad tabby cat is feling better.

ANJM - good luck today

Sunny - HI!   

hi Mt....we expect a full report upon your return!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: August 18, 2009, 02:56:13 PM »

ANJ......kitty is still at the vet's....is not obstructed....had IV fluids....is better today.  Thanks.

Keep us updated - I will keep praying for kitty too!   ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))  and eat, or Sunny will get ya! LOL

an angelic monkey Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: August 18, 2009, 03:00:24 PM »

Here is the Crystol Noel Update:  The drew blood - but I won't know the results until tomorrow - uggggggggg.   The ultrasound shows a minimal amount of improvement.  He was able to see the duct and it looks clear by the duct, which is really good.  But the large area of solid sludge is still there and looks about the same.
However, he felt she was much better based on how she looked.  So, they will call tomorrow and I will have lab work at least.  She has to finish this round of antibotic and do another month and continue on the 'miracle drug' and then we do it all again.  It still sits that if at any point the symptoms return - she will need emergency surgery.
But, her mama knows she is getting better - and I bet those lab test will show it tomorrow.  I still have hope that this medicine is going to disolve the gunk and continue show improvement.  Even if minimal improvement at a time - as long as the direction is moving that way, I will stay positive.
Will let you know what labs show tomorrow.
I can't ever thank all you guys for your support and friendship through all this. 

This sounds very positive...I know you would like it to be all OK...but this is obviously something that has been going on for a while and it's going to take a while to get cleared up. I trust you that you know your baby and if you feel she is getting better...she is. But, I will keep the prayers going anyway...prayer never hurts!! an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: August 18, 2009, 03:02:58 PM »

http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/smartspending/?fpn=a%20tax%20deduction%20for%20your%20pet

A tax deduction -- for your pet
Posted Aug 17 2009, 02:27 PM by Karen Datko Is this an idea whose time has come? A new bill in the U.S. House would allow pet owners to deduct up to $3,500 for "qualified pet-care expenses" for household pets, including vet bills.

Would the so-called HAPPY (Humanity and Pets Partnered Through the Years) Act give pet owners a break they deserve? Would it encourage more people to adopt abandoned or neglected pets? Would we finally be able to list some dependents on our income tax return? (Others have attempted -- unsuccessfully -- to use their pets as deductions.)

It's about time!! I know over the years we have spent thousands on our guys....never begrudged a penny of it either...but it would be great to get a tax break. MRI's and cat scans cost almost the same for our pets as they do for us.....and meds...yikes!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: August 18, 2009, 03:08:08 PM »

It sure is slow in all the boards....so I am cooking.....made chile and zucchini bread and now I am looking at chicken breasts thinking....what am I gonna do with these!!  Chicken Cacciatore...off I got!!  TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: August 18, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »

It sure is slow in all the boards....so I am cooking.....made chile and zucchini bread and now I am looking at chicken breasts thinking....what am I gonna do with these!!  Chicken Cacciatore...off I got!!  TTYL
MMmmmmmm sounds good Sunny save some for me?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1426 on: August 18, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »

ANJM, if you are anything like me you will be so worried waiting for the lab results. Hope everything is fine, glad the vet saw improvement  an angelic monkey
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: August 18, 2009, 03:29:51 PM »

Here is the Crystol Noel Update:  The drew blood - but I won't know the results until tomorrow - uggggggggg.   The ultrasound shows a minimal amount of improvement.  He was able to see the duct and it looks clear by the duct, which is really good.  But the large area of solid sludge is still there and looks about the same.
However, he felt she was much better based on how she looked.  So, they will call tomorrow and I will have lab work at least.  She has to finish this round of antibotic and do another month and continue on the 'miracle drug' and then we do it all again.  It still sits that if at any point the symptoms return - she will need emergency surgery.
But, her mama knows she is getting better - and I bet those lab test will show it tomorrow.  I still have hope that this medicine is going to disolve the gunk and continue show improvement.  Even if minimal improvement at a time - as long as the direction is moving that way, I will stay positive.
Will let you know what labs show tomorrow.
I can't ever thank all you guys for your support and friendship through all this. 

This sounds very positive...I know you would like it to be all OK...but this is obviously something that has been going on for a while and it's going to take a while to get cleared up. I trust you that you know your baby and if you feel she is getting better...she is. But, I will keep the prayers going anyway...prayer never hurts!! an angelic monkey

Thanks Sunny - I needed that!  She is acting so depressed since we went to the vet.  She was soooooooo perky to go bye bye and now she is acting blah and I think she is sore where they took the blood.  Tail down and moping.  Maybe she just needs a nap with Mama! LOL
Back later.

Interesting about the tax deduction - thanks for the link lovinlife!

Where is MyTime and her report?   

No Rose, yes - waiting is not a word in my personal vocabulary only one I use toward others! LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: August 18, 2009, 03:48:44 PM »

MMmmmmmm sounds good Sunny save some for me?

Sure will...it is in the pot....damn  I hate to be bored!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: August 18, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »

Thanks Sunny - I needed that!  She is acting so depressed since we went to the vet.  She was soooooooo perky to go bye bye and now she is acting blah and I think she is sore where they took the blood.  Tail down and moping.  Maybe she just needs a nap with Mama! LOL
Back later.

No Rose, yes - waiting is not a word in my personal vocabulary only one I use toward others! LOL

She is probably pizzed that you told her she was going bye bye and you took her to that nasty vet that sticks needles into her   What kinda bye  bye is that!! Give her a little time and I bet she perks right back up!! Is she still eating and drinking good?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: August 18, 2009, 05:40:17 PM »

100 bottles of beer on a wall, 100 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

99 bottles of beer on a wall, 99 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

98 bottles of beer on a wall, 98 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

97 bottles of beer on a wall, 97 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 96 bottles of beer on the wall.!!

Row, row, row your boating gently down the stream, merrily, merrily merrily, merrily life is but a dream.

96 bottles of beer on a wall, 96 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 95 bottles of beer on the wall.!!

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, someone in the kitchen I know o o...someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, strumming on the old banjo!!

95 bottles of beer on a wall, 95 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 94 bottles of beer on the wall.!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: August 18, 2009, 05:42:19 PM »

Back later.

She is probably pizzed that you told her she was going bye bye and you took her to that nasty vet that sticks needles into her   What kinda bye  bye is that!! Give her a little time and I bet she perks right back up!! Is she still eating and drinking good?

Good would be pushing it - but eating and drinking 1/2 her normal.  My son came over and just left - so I am going to let her nap and if she still acts uggggg, I will take her bye bye and bring a yummy treat to make her think McDonalds gave it to her.  I could use a coffee anyway! LOL

WHERE IS MYTIME????????  I was hoping there would be a report from doctor by now.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: August 18, 2009, 05:44:43 PM »

100 bottles of beer on a wall, 100 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

99 bottles of beer on a wall, 99 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

98 bottles of beer on a wall, 98 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

97 bottles of beer on a wall, 97 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 96 bottles of beer on the wall.!!

Row, row, row your boating gently down the stream, merrily, merrily merrily, merrily life is but a dream.

96 bottles of beer on a wall, 96 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 95 bottles of beer on the wall.!!

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, someone in the kitchen I know o o...someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, strumming on the old banjo!!

95 bottles of beer on a wall, 95 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 94 bottles of beer on the wall.!!

94 bottles of beer on a wall, 100 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

93 bottles of beer on a wall, 99 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

92 bottles of beer on a wall, 98 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

91 bottles of beer on a wall, 97 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 96 bottles of beer on the wall.!!

Wait, my version was:
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer.  Take one down, pass it around, there's 99 bottles of beer on the wall...........
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: August 18, 2009, 06:04:56 PM »

Good would be pushing it - but eating and drinking 1/2 her normal.  My son came over and just left - so I am going to let her nap and if she still acts uggggg, I will take her bye bye and bring a yummy treat to make her think McDonalds gave it to her.  I could use a coffee anyway! LOL

WHERE IS MYTIME????????  I was hoping there would be a report from doctor by now.
[/quote]

Mine never eat well when they are on meds....taking her on a real bye bye might just get her perk back up and of course the treat!!  I don't know where she is....I keep checking here to see of word from you and her!!  MYTIME where are you??   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: August 18, 2009, 06:05:58 PM »

94 bottles of beer on a wall, 100 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

93 bottles of beer on a wall, 99 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

92 bottles of beer on a wall, 98 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

91 bottles of beer on a wall, 97 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, there'd be 96 bottles of beer on the wall.!!

Wait, my version was:
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer.  Take one down, pass it around, there's 99 bottles of beer on the wall...........

LOL.....I remember driving my Mom crazy in the car with that little ditty!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1435 on: August 18, 2009, 06:07:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

Sorry it has taken so long, I had a call from my friend in Ireland!! 

I went to the doctors, got a b12 shot, will need to fast overnight and go give blood tomorrow.  And that is about it for now.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1436 on: August 18, 2009, 06:10:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

I went to the doctors, got a b12 shot, will need to fast overnight and go give blood tomorrow.  And that is about it for now.   

Will you have to wait for the blood test results?  I know my doctor sends it to a lab and I have to wait for them to call me with results. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: August 18, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

I use to like getting b12 shots it gives you a lot of energy. The last one I got about a year ago, didn't do a thing  not even a spurt of energy.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: August 18, 2009, 06:12:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

Do you feel any better?  Did the doctor give any hints what he is thinking? 

Are you anemic or do you have CFS? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: August 18, 2009, 06:13:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

Will you have to wait for the blood test results?  I know my doctor sends it to a lab and I have to wait for them to call me with results. 
You are lucky, mine doesn't call unless there would be something major wrong, they must be saving time and energy by doing this I figured 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.