March 19, 2024, 12:41:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 438852 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1440 on: August 18, 2009, 06:16:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

Sorry it has taken so long, I had a call from my friend in Ireland!! 

I went to the doctors, got a b12 shot, will need to fast overnight and go give blood tomorrow.  And that is about it for now.   

Will you have to wait for the blood test results?  I know my doctor sends it to a lab and I have to wait for them to call me with results. 
You are lucky, mine doesn't call unless there would be something major wrong, they must be saving time and energy by doing this I figured 

Well, I guess in some cicumstances, they wouldn't call, but I take a med for cholesterol so they call to give me the #s, good or bad.  Lately, the news is good...the med is working.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: August 18, 2009, 06:17:51 PM »

It sure is slow in all the boards....so I am cooking.....made chile and zucchini bread and now I am looking at chicken breasts thinking....what am I gonna do with these!!  Chicken Cacciatore...off I got!!  TTYL

Hi Sunny   

While it is slow, you should check out this thread if you haven't already. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=55.0

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: August 18, 2009, 06:21:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

I went to the doctors, got a b12 shot, will need to fast overnight and go give blood tomorrow.  And that is about it for now.   

what chew talkin bout Willis, that's about IT for now!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: August 18, 2009, 06:23:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

Will you have to wait for the blood test results?  I know my doctor sends it to a lab and I have to wait for them to call me with results. 
You are lucky, mine doesn't call unless there would be something major wrong, they must be saving time and energy by doing this I figured 

Well, I guess in some cicumstances, they wouldn't call, but I take a med for cholesterol so they call to give me the #s, good or bad.  Lately, the news is good...the med is working.

I like good news...especially from the doctor!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: August 18, 2009, 06:24:48 PM »

It sure is slow in all the boards....so I am cooking.....made chile and zucchini bread and now I am looking at chicken breasts thinking....what am I gonna do with these!!  Chicken Cacciatore...off I got!!  TTYL

Hi Sunny   

I tried to see if her (sunny's) aim name was the same on yahoo - but no answer Sad   Now, I have to go look and see what this is too - I am nosy like that!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1445 on: August 18, 2009, 06:25:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

That's good.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1446 on: August 18, 2009, 06:27:26 PM »

She said they would call if there is anything that needs to be addressed asap.  She was concerned about a few things - like thyroid, anemia, fibromialsha (SP).  She ordered the works! 

But in the meantime, she didn't like a little scab on my leg - so I need to go to the dermatologist.  Then she was mad that I have not got a mammogram yet or that I have not followed up another ongoing problem.....the can of worms just opened up.... 

This is why I hate going to the doctors.   Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1447 on: August 18, 2009, 06:29:56 PM »

Oh and I was outside having a cigarette when they finally called me.  So i got the quick smoking lecture too.   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: August 18, 2009, 06:30:50 PM »

She said they would call if there is anything that needs to be addressed asap.  She was concerned about a few things - like thyroid, anemia, fibromialsha (SP).  She ordered the works! 

But in the meantime, she didn't like a little scab on my leg - so I need to go to the dermatologist.  Then she was mad that I have not got a mammogram yet or that I have not followed up another ongoing problem.....the can of worms just opened up.... 

I despise going to the doctors too.  Better to be safe than sorry though. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: August 18, 2009, 06:32:17 PM »

Oh and I was outside having a cigarette when they finally called me.  So i got the quick smoking lecture too.   

Could've been worse...you could have gotten the quit smoking lecture    

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: August 18, 2009, 06:33:11 PM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I like this doctor - she is giving you a check up and a half.  But, send me an email so I don't ever go see her! LOL  I hate doctors. 

Funny story - last week I got a call from an automated lady voice who was from Blue Cross and Blue Shield - telling me I have never had a mammogram and the "voice" asked me to promise to schedule on in the next 3 months.  So, I said okay.  Then the stupid auto voice asked me if I would go get a pap smear as I am overdue on that too, well guess what I did?  I HUNG UP ON THE AUTO VOICE! LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: August 18, 2009, 06:33:11 PM »

Don't you just love it 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1452 on: August 18, 2009, 06:33:28 PM »

It is sad - but I take better care of ny dogs than I do myself.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: August 18, 2009, 06:34:44 PM »

Don't you just love it 

OH MY!  This doctor doesn't miss a thing.  Did you ask her if she is a monkey? LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1454 on: August 18, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »

Oh and I was outside having a cigarette when they finally called me.  So i got the
 quick smoking lecture too.   

Could've been worse...you could have gotten the quit smoking lecture    

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  TRUE!!  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: August 18, 2009, 06:34:57 PM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I like this doctor - she is giving you a check up and a half.  But, send me an email so I don't ever go see her! LOL  I hate doctors. 

Funny story - last week I got a call from an automated lady voice who was from Blue Cross and Blue Shield - telling me I have never had a mammogram and the "voice" asked me to promise to schedule on in the next 3 months.  So, I said okay.  Then the stupid auto voice asked me if I would go get a pap smear as I am overdue on that too, well guess what I did?  I HUNG UP ON THE AUTO VOICE! LOL
    I'm just like you, I keep getting things in the mail though, I don't even look at it. I guess we shouldn't be like that 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: August 18, 2009, 06:36:27 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Me too!  I just cancelled my appointment with the va-jay-jay jaws of life yesterday...I'll get there eventually!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: August 18, 2009, 06:38:20 PM »

Hi Sunny   

Leroy,

I wish they would all post here.  I think the tattler is confusing.  I don't know what is when because it doesn't have dates and I find it hard to go back and reread something because I can't rember where I read it.   Monkey Devil!

I guess I am just spoiled from posting here.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: August 18, 2009, 06:39:40 PM »

I have a valid reason to hate doctors - Ex was one.  After divorce started he mentioned my female issues I had been seeking treatment for at a 4way attorney meeting and I will only go if I am seriously going to die!  At that time, Hippa was not in effect yet.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: August 18, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Me too!  I just cancelled my appointment with the va-jay-jay jaws of life yesterday...I'll get there eventually!

OMG!!  I just had to beg a gyn encologist to let me make another appointment because I have cancelled so many times.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.