March 18, 2024, 08:48:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 438803 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1620 on: August 19, 2009, 04:42:21 PM »

I am wondering how Mytime can have her blood work done and her dryer fixed at the same time today.  Maybe I have my days mixed up and the dryer is tomorrow.   

No 2NJ - you got your days right. 

The repairman came and fixed the dryer - took him 30 seconds and charged me way over the quote, so I had to call them.

Then the cleaning people came early.  Then I had a conference call at 1:00.  All this while I only drank water because I needed to fast for 8-10hrs.

Then I found out I had to make an appoinment.    So it is scheduled for 11:15am tomorrow. 

Oh and the pesticide people came today. 

Don't you just hate when everything happens at once. 

When I go for blood work, I have to fast from midnight then get to the office by 9am, then wait until it's my turn.  Most often it's not a long wait, but once I had to wait a long time and didn't get out of there until 11am.....I forget why...maybe an emergency...don't know, now.   It's how this particular doc office routinely does things. 

This is a fairly new doctor for me.  They send you to another lab for your blood work which is close by my house.  I have to fast too but If I don't get up until 10:00 - I will be all set.  I can go without eating but I want my Diet Coke.  They said I could drink water though.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1621 on: August 19, 2009, 04:45:44 PM »

Gotta go - see you in a bit!   

No speeding allowed!!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: August 19, 2009, 04:47:02 PM »

Crystol Noel Update - Saga............

Mixed news today.  Some blood values are improving but ones that are more important are on the rise.  Events of the day, had me knowing I had to look for more information and I called Crystol's vet that she had before I moved here.  OMG - so glad I did.  Made me know why I adore her and why when time allows, or if Crystol needs more than the standard stuff - why I drive about an hour to take her there.  This time, there was not time to.  But the ER had sent her Crystols file too.  She was so relieved that Crystol was still with us.  Anywhooooo, she advised me and explained things the local guys didn't and even gave me a name of a surgeon who is not cut happy.  She feels she needs to be evaluated by surgery as the ultrasound is essentially the same.  So, we have an appointment for Monday at 3.  She also gave me more food ideas and that included the chicken and rice MUFFY told me about.  But she also said, cottage cheese.  Crystol loves cottage cheese, so she has had two teaspoons so far and was happy to get it.  The local vet was pushing for her to stay on her regular diet.  But her old vet - said, no way.  You feed that baby what ever she will eat (within guidelines).  So, tonight if she holds down her cottage cheese I will add some chicken and rice! 
I was so upset as this local office told me I would get a call by 8am - long story short it took two calls and I got the results after 2.  The vet she sees here at the local office went on vacation starting today, so I guess his partners don't care about his patients. Grrrrrr
So, the news is mixed. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: August 19, 2009, 04:51:07 PM »

August 28th. Sometime in the late morning as I have to go for some isotopes to be implanted at another hospital. It's only a two hour op, one overnight.
I just spoke to someone at our Centre of Hope and I am going to see a social worker just before and then see them after when I am able to get out of here for at least two hours. I have an older brother who is retired and he is the daytime driver for my appointments and such.
My biggest fear right now is falling into that black hole of pity and depression in the month of September.
Lady I spoke to said the first three days are kinda bad, after that it's all up.
I hope so.
I have a good insurance plan at my work and I have plenty of sick time and vacation time. Any drugs are covered up to 80 %. When it gets to > 3,000.00 in a year, it is 100%. That is a good thing. The hospital is covered too. If I need a semi private / private room after or again, they pay an amount up towards that.
My GD's are 1/2 a block away. They are my heart. Their job is to be themselves. The older one is not going to know other than Grammi had an operation on her side. She is a deep feeling one and will get worried and not sleep and worry. ( She is me when I was a kitty ) The younger one is too young to have a clue.
You know, just getting real here is good for me. 
I am going to log off as I still have to go babysit the cat and feed the fish.
I would like to thank this place for this Musing Place.
I won't be spending any time on the computer after August 28 as my arm is going to be affected for a while, but once things start to heal, I will be back.
Love you guys. 

We will not let you fall in that hole!!  Even if you can't type....we will come up with a sign.....even if it's just QQQ we will know you are there.  Sounds like you have great insurance...that's good. And think positive.....all the time, whistle or hum when you find yourself getting skeered. WE all get skeered from time to time.  Keep a picture of your GD's where you can see them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: August 19, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »

Kat Gram - we will need updates.  Who can be your phone buddy?  I nominate MyTime and then she can give us updates!   I do hope you can find a way for us to get updates.......maybe one of your dd's can join and come and post to us?  Either way, prayers coming your way till you tell us you are all cured!!!!!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: August 19, 2009, 04:53:17 PM »

"Do all those things and FLIRT with all the handsome men you see!!"
The day I was diagnosed, some guy tried to pick me up ouside the clinic.
He was a strange creepy little man from Kenya. I was wondering what the heck I projected that day !  If he had been handsome, I would have to tell you an X-rated story ( or not ) lol.
Anyway bye !
And another thing, I have the best surgeon in Canada. He is handsome too.

HUGS Kat_Gram!  We're all pulling for you! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: August 19, 2009, 04:53:26 PM »

Sunny - I am going tomorrow at 11:15am for my blood work.  PT is all over it.  Sometimes, he can be a real pain in the butt.   

That is not the appt I was speaking about...in fact there are 2 appts you were supposed to make today!  the va jay jay doctor and the mammo....GET ER DONE MISSY!!  Do not make me call PT !!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: August 19, 2009, 04:54:35 PM »

I just want everyone to know that I am really hooked on the Christine Sheddy case - investigated by Blink.  I am just about caught up.  Start reading now before you fall too far behind.  There are 2 others blogs that you need to read with a lot of comments that get interesting. 

If you have any questions, hopefully I can help answer them.   It is a bit confusing at first but then it all starts to get easier.

In all seriousness, I hope Blink stays safe.  This crowd of suspects makes the Manson Family almost look less evil.   

I have read some....but am still lost...there are so many characters in this!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1628 on: August 19, 2009, 04:58:57 PM »

My mom only taught me to wear clean underwear!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

So did mine

Has anyone heard from CBB today? Anything on the ex?

I got an email...I think!  She made me a halloween avatar but it didn't say anything.

I didn't know it was supposed to talk!!

OMG - talking avatars - can you just imagine?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

You know I wub you, right? Having said that, "Mytime" would be the only argument needed against talking avis to nip that idea in the bud.......

Would you stay put! I keep missing you!   

Well!! 

See if I ever help you move a body. 

HEY!! Are you here??   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1629 on: August 19, 2009, 05:01:30 PM »

That's it.............. 

Where's my net?     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: August 19, 2009, 05:10:51 PM »

Crystol Noel Update - Saga............

Mixed news today.  Some blood values are improving but ones that are more important are on the rise.  Events of the day, had me knowing I had to look for more information and I called Crystol's vet that she had before I moved here.  OMG - so glad I did.  Made me know why I adore her and why when time allows, or if Crystol needs more than the standard stuff - why I drive about an hour to take her there.  This time, there was not time to.  But the ER had sent her Crystols file too.  She was so relieved that Crystol was still with us.  Anywhooooo, she advised me and explained things the local guys didn't and even gave me a name of a surgeon who is not cut happy.  She feels she needs to be evaluated by surgery as the ultrasound is essentially the same.  So, we have an appointment for Monday at 3.  She also gave me more food ideas and that included the chicken and rice MUFFY told me about.  But she also said, cottage cheese.  Crystol loves cottage cheese, so she has had two teaspoons so far and was happy to get it.  The local vet was pushing for her to stay on her regular diet.  But her old vet - said, no way.  You feed that baby what ever she will eat (within guidelines).  So, tonight if she holds down her cottage cheese I will add some chicken and rice! 
I was so upset as this local office told me I would get a call by 8am - long story short it took two calls and I got the results after 2.  The vet she sees here at the local office went on vacation starting today, so I guess his partners don't care about his patients. Grrrrrr
So, the news is mixed. 

ANJ thanks for the update.....so we keep praying and see what the surgeon says on Monday. I like your 'old' vet. Sounds like she really cares.  My guys love cottage cheese too.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1631 on: August 19, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »

My thoughts and prayers with Crystol, I like the old vet also, sounds more caring and concerned, I never thought to feed a dog cottage cheese, I bet they do like that.  an angelic monkey
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: August 19, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »

My thoughts and prayers with Crystol, I like the old vet also, sounds more caring and concerned, I never thought to feed a dog cottage cheese, I bet they do like that.  an angelic monkey

Me too and I would have taken her to old vet if the ER had not made it sound like she was dying of liver failure and told me to take her straight to the vet hospital.  But, now we know so you know, I will gladly drive and hour there and back to see regular vet.  Surgeon is about a 1/2 more each way, but I would drive where ever she needed to go as long as time allows.   Confession - I even calculated if I could drive to New Jersey faster than the overnight shipping! 

She just had her first suzie bee - or whatever that is called chicken and I think she tried to lick the finish off the plate!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1633 on: August 19, 2009, 06:09:52 PM »

"Do all those things and FLIRT with all the handsome men you see!!"
The day I was diagnosed, some guy tried to pick me up ouside the clinic.
He was a strange creepy little man from Kenya. I was wondering what the heck I projected that day !  If he had been handsome, I would have to tell you an X-rated story ( or not ) lol.
Anyway bye !
And another thing, I have the best surgeon in Canada. He is handsome too.

Kats_Gram May the Lord guide your doctors hands for your surgery, and may his healing power be with you for a speedy recovery. Stay positive, we are all praying for you. Hope we hear from you soon. God Bless an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: August 19, 2009, 06:16:24 PM »

Me too and I would have taken her to old vet if the ER had not made it sound like she was dying of liver failure and told me to take her straight to the vet hospital.  But, now we know so you know, I will gladly drive and hour there and back to see regular vet.  Surgeon is about a 1/2 more each way, but I would drive where ever she needed to go as long as time allows.   Confession - I even calculated if I could drive to New Jersey faster than the overnight shipping! 

She just had her first suzie bee - or whatever that is called chicken and I think she tried to lick the finish off the plate!

ANJ, you might want to rinse that canned chicken to get as much of the salt off it as possible.

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: August 19, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »

I'm glad you got hold of your old vet.  A second opinion is good, especially when dealing with something this serious.  (not to mention, someone as PRECIOUS)  ..ANJ, you and Crystol remain in my thoughts and prayers.  Please continue to keep us posted. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1636 on: August 19, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »

ANJM - I am glad that you got in touch with your old vet and he steered you in the right direction. 

I was kind of concerned when you current vet didn't give you a special diet but thought to myself "self - what do you know." 

You and Crystol are still in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1637 on: August 19, 2009, 09:12:52 PM »

Robert Manwill's mother and boyfriend were finally arrested  There's a big shock!   

Mother's who allow there children to be abused need to be charged with the same crime as the abuser, IMO.

Another fine example of a Judge, our Family Court system and Child Services not protecting our children.  I can't believe the baby was still in that home and poor Robert was forced to visit her.

"Reunification" plans are a joke when it comes to child abusers.    I have seen it so many times.   

So disgusting!!!  It makes me sick to my stomach.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1638 on: August 19, 2009, 09:18:36 PM »

Another thought....

People always blame the case workers and yes it is often their mistake, their fault, etc.  But DCF has a legal team and they are often incompetent lawyers.  Many times, I had to beg and plead to get permission for a removal.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: August 20, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »

KatGram -  You can't ask for a greater group of supporters as the Mojavascript:void(0);nkeys.  They have a way of reaching into
your soul with the best of positive energy.  I try to emulate them, even though I am a bit shy.  CBB sends amazing
prayers your way and it gives me comfort for you.  Keep in touch.  an angelic monkey

ANJ -  You are an amazing mom to your doggie.  What a lucky doggie she is. 

Mytime - I have no idea what this case is about you refer too.  I can only imagine how hard a job it is to decide what's
in a family's (childrens) best interest.  And how hard it is to go without eating and drinking after midnight.  I will consume
in your behalf.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.