March 18, 2024, 08:41:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 438801 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1900 on: August 22, 2009, 06:39:29 PM »

MaryMary
the pics of the Men. I hate to say it but I think they are not the same person. Even with age Men tend to keep the same grooming habits ( not all but most) and the hair line is a bit off * at the top of the scalp - the man on the left has a tiny widows peak and the man on the right has none at all ...the one has a finer mustache and the other is not fine. Its a close call for sure. I also see that the one photo to the left ( has brown eyes or hazel ?) and the man on the right has def Blue eyes.  Age progression - I would say that the man on the left is older. Due to his lack of fat within his cheek area. You don't have to smile fully to show cheek fat.
The age spots are very prominent within the man on the right - and I believe the photo on the right is younger than the left. I am going to copy the pics and see what I can clean up within photobucket. See them Bigger with my eyes. Me * 8 years hands on with faces .. I have seen so many people come my way and swear that they have twins ..and come to find out its not so. That they are not related nor even have siblings. People as a whole, have similar duplicates of themselves,  all over the world.  If you think about it ..either You or a friend or a family member are targeted all the time ..by strangers. YOU Look just like someone I know.
I will copy and see what I see by blowing them each up. 
Hugs
K   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1901 on: August 22, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »

Sorry MaryMary I thought you were the one asking - this goes to BoysMom Wink

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: August 22, 2009, 06:45:49 PM »

Thank you GE, Muffy and Deenie,

Though I can't really take the credit.   

I love my should I or shouldn't I face. 

Now I am sophisticated on the outside.   But still  on the inside. 

See you all later..........hope.     gotta run
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: August 22, 2009, 07:03:13 PM »

Your Halloween avi is very, very cute, Monken    I hope things at your house are getting sorted out after the lightning strike.  The pics do tell the story.  Scary stuff.  How are your ears/hearing?  Are you feeling okay?

Deenie~  You make a lot of good points in your remarks comparing the two men.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1904 on: August 22, 2009, 07:18:01 PM »

Comparing the Men -

I blew up the Photo of the two side by side -
I sincerely do not think that this is the same person.
Man on left  - his hairline is quite different
Man on left - His nose bridge is much smaller - as far as width between the eyes
Look at his eyebrows. The hair color pigment ends to the far right of his Iris. Where the man on the right his color pigment within his brow just a snip of color. The man on the right his eyebrows are further apart. Men do not pluck/wax their eyebrows and width of hair does not change with age - if anything it becomes coarser and curlier and more prominent- not with color though.
Man on the left regardless he is not smiling - his ear lobes are symmetrical with upper lip - that they (ears) are dropped due to age. And too I see that there is much more space from the tip of his nose to the top lip - than the man on the right. ( Mustache does not matter)
The other thing that is very noticeable within the man on the right - he has a fatty deposit directly near his inside right eye. Its called a Millia - and to have it removed you need to lance the skin. They get bigger as they age, and are very pearl like and noticeable. They look like a pebble under the skin.
Within the Eyebrow - No matter Man nor Woman the Natural peak of the brow itself is set upon the muscle. No matter what your age. No matter if you have or have not tweezed/plucked/waxed .. If you take a pencil and put it next to your skin, you put the pencil to the right of the pupil ( while its in the relaxed state) that is the natural peak of the eyebrow. Comparing the photos - their peaks are no where near the same. Even though the man's face on the right is a bit tilted. Not the same Guy  Jmo ... I hope I helped you.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: August 22, 2009, 11:22:38 PM »

Crystol Noel is back in the hospital.  Tonight she let out a cough and I picked her up to hold her and rub her throat and literally right before my eyes she developed a hematoma right before my eyes.  It is below her neck and about 2 inches by 2 inches.
I rushed her to the ER where she has the appointment for the surgical consult.  They are running tests right now but it looks like she is in liver failure again.  In addition to the gallbladder.  They are testing to determine if she is bleeding internally, if she has a clotting disorder and several other things.  Things look grave - but I am going to try to hold onto hope.  So, if you don't see me around, know I am just not able to sign on.  I will continue to update as I can.
Please send her love, light and prayers if you can.  Thanks in advance. 

MyTime - feel better and do good on your lab tests.
Kat - you will be in my prayers too.
Mere - I so hope Kitty is doing better.
And for those I am forgetting - I heart monkeys, so forgive me as I am kinda numb right now.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: August 22, 2009, 11:29:33 PM »

ANJ~ I'm so sorry your baby is back in the hospital.     I'll keep you and little Crystol in my thoughts and prayers tonight.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: August 22, 2009, 11:53:35 PM »

ANJ, I know how hard on you this is, but keep positive and know that prayers will be coming for Crystol Noel in large numbers. Please take care of yourself too.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: August 23, 2009, 12:39:52 AM »

Crystol Noel is back in the hospital.  Tonight she let out a cough and I picked her up to hold her and rub her throat and literally right before my eyes she developed a hematoma right before my eyes.  It is below her neck and about 2 inches by 2 inches.
I rushed her to the ER where she has the appointment for the surgical consult.  They are running tests right now but it looks like she is in liver failure again.  In addition to the gallbladder.  They are testing to determine if she is bleeding internally, if she has a clotting disorder and several other things.  Things look grave - but I am going to try to hold onto hope.  So, if you don't see me around, know I am just not able to sign on.  I will continue to update as I can.
Please send her love, light and prayers if you can.  Thanks in advance. 

MyTime - feel better and do good on your lab tests.
Kat - you will be in my prayers too.
Mere - I so hope Kitty is doing better.
And for those I am forgetting - I heart monkeys, so forgive me as I am kinda numb right now.

I am so sorry ANJ, but you can't give up yet.  I am praying for your Crystol and for your strength.   
 an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1909 on: August 23, 2009, 12:52:46 AM »

Ms. Mary Mary ...... How are you ?

I love your new AV - Its too dang cute. Just like U.

---------------------------------------------------------

ANJ - I hope your eating and sleeping. Me thinking of you.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1910 on: August 23, 2009, 12:56:13 AM »

Oh no ANJM!!   Crystol and you are in my prayers.  I know how much she means to you and I know how I felt when my little guy went into renal failure.  I feel so bad, I wish I could do more for you!  (((hugs)))

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: August 23, 2009, 12:56:23 AM »

Hi Deenie!!

I am good.  Son & DIL made dinner tonight and it was yummmm.  Thought it was probably too late to catch anyone here, but hey it's the night shift. 

My avi is very cute, but don't you think I could be related to Mytime now??   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: August 23, 2009, 12:57:12 AM »

Hi MM!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: August 23, 2009, 12:58:30 AM »

Hi Deenie!!

I am good.  Son & DIL made dinner tonight and it was yummmm.  Thought it was probably too late to catch anyone here, but hey it's the night shift. 

MM - you know we are sisters!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: August 23, 2009, 01:01:47 AM »

Hi Deenie!!

Yes we are Monksters.  I do look a bit older than you.  But a few nicks and tucks could change things.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: August 23, 2009, 01:03:20 AM »

Natalee Holloway story on Tru T.V.  Court Channel. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: August 23, 2009, 01:04:40 AM »

How'd everything go for you tonight Mytime?  Good I hope.  Your sisi cares.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1917 on: August 23, 2009, 01:06:21 AM »

Hi Deenie!!

OMG yes ... I do see a resemblance ... 

I am happy to hear you had a Nice Dinner - Yum is always good

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: August 23, 2009, 01:11:13 AM »

Hi Deenie!!

OMG yes ... I do see a resemblance ... 

I am happy to hear you had a Nice Dinner - Yum is always good

Yum is good!!  nothing like a home cooked meal.  A girl has to keep her figure you know.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1919 on: August 23, 2009, 01:11:24 AM »

Hi Deenie!!

Made me post it    

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8YhTKiFEMAg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8YhTKiFEMAg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.