March 19, 2024, 01:55:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 438868 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009, 08:13:21 PM »

Hurry back MT! 

I will be back and forth - playing nurse and oh crap, I haven't eaten today - might do that too.

ANJ...I never forget to eat! 

How can I eat when baby can't have food or water now till morning???????

On these guys......    they are next so if you lowered res - hit ctrl -- a few times then look! 

you have to keep strong for her..so you gotta eat. Ok..I'll try ...Ok I did it a couple times and now it's so small I can't see it....but I do see the teasing monkeys so now how do I make it a little bigger

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2009, 08:15:44 PM »

I did it!  I did it!  I hit control and the plus sign and it went bigger!  HOT DAMN!!!!   and now I can see them all!!!  SIS...you are a genius!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2009, 08:16:56 PM »

Hurry back MT! 

I will be back and forth - playing nurse and oh crap, I haven't eaten today - might do that too.

On these guys......    they are next so if you lowered res - hit ctrl -- a few times then look! 
ANJ your killing me. You have heard the Question before?

If your on a plane and its going to go down - you have a next to you a small child ( not yours) what do you do ?? When the oxygen masks drop - what is first ? You or the child. You are first so you can take care of the child next to you ... 
You ANJ - need to EAT, Sleep and make Sure your within your Wits so you can take Care of your Baby - Your baby 
You can't be Super Human nor Super Mama - if your not eating nor resting - because you may find yourself at a moment - that YOU need to be " Solid" and you will never forgive yourself if that moment comes when your out of sorts ... oxxo to You.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 08:17:09 PM »

I did it!  I did it!  I hit control and the plus sign and it went bigger!  HOT DAMN!!!!   and now I can see them all!!!  SIS...you are a genius!!

Sunny you crack me up    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »

Sunny you crack me up    

Leroy..I am a total computer dunce..beleive me that was a MAJOR accomplishment for me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 08:22:12 PM »

Me is skeeered to touch any buttons - ---- Me will be booted again !!

OUCH.
I still can't see the tricycle Monkey ...  Hmmph.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 08:24:46 PM »

OUCH.

did you do the contol and - thingie? It makes the type realy small but I was able to see all the monkey gigs

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 08:32:50 PM »

LOL  glad I read ahead to see if anyone answered yet!   CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! 
Spit on baby!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »

Hurry back MT! 

ANJ your killing me. You have heard the Question before?

If your on a plane and its going to go down - you have a next to you a small child ( not yours) what do you do ?? When the oxygen masks drop - what is first ? You or the child. You are first so you can take care of the child next to you ... 
You ANJ - need to EAT, Sleep and make Sure your within your Wits so you can take Care of your Baby - Your baby 
You can't be Super Human nor Super Mama - if your not eating nor resting - because you may find yourself at a moment - that YOU need to be " Solid" and you will never forgive yourself if that moment comes when your out of sorts ... oxxo to You.

Fine - you and Sunny win, I will go get a fiber one bar. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »

I have a history with Tricycles... I did have one that I thought I was all that and more. I had a Red tricycle that had huge wooden blocks upon the pedals ..and for the first time I was allowed to ride down the sidewalk from our house - I loved my tricycle.
Tricycles in my Mind are a good thing - As the DJ I offer again a song. But this song goes with the Fun of being a kid - and riding a tricycle - Its a song that is history of living in Detroit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQqyDj7RX6Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LQqyDj7RX6Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

I am still a kid and I will never allow anyone to take Me out of that Feeling. I love being a kid.
Bikes are part of being a kid - Bikes are freedom when your little.
I was given my first real bike when I was in kindergarten. 
My Purple Bike - which I was scared to death of - because it was so BIG and even had glitter in the paint .. had a white banana seat and lots of chrome and - it had a white woven basket with flowers on the front. I looked at it as if it were    I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I was Amazed by it.  I thought This Can't be Mine. No way. Its too Much.

My Dad would come home from work and he would take me outside on the side walk - and He would hold me under my armpits and say " peddle Peddle you can do it Peddle Peddle  " and he would Run next to me ..and then let me go so I could fly .......   an angelic monkey
I miss my Dad.

Yes I like tricycles - and I want my Tricycle Monkey back - maybe I need to go to IE. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 08:44:38 PM »

Magic - how is your daughter doing?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 08:47:34 PM »

OUCH.

Oh Deenie, with that tribute to tri's, we just have to get you working.  What are you on, Windows XP?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 08:55:20 PM »

Um, talking about my Dad and all - I have to say this. It is sorta on topic. 

Um we all know the stir and are you kidding me with Dolce and who ever else named " thought" to be connected to Dolce.

I thought at one time that I was " comfortable" not really a friend of this Monkey - who was once very well known. What " his " status is today - I have no clue. He has been named to being connected to Dolce. I did though take his Cage serious that was given to Him. Elvis Room.  I promised this so called Monkey " huge Elvis fan" that one day I would post my Father's picture ( due to Elvis was my Dad's Idol growing up) 

I did post my Dad's photo on Father's Day - My Dad's funeral was the day before. I never ever found a response from that day - from this Elvis fan.
I only saw one response - nothing to do with my post - yet it was from Always ...

Makes you Wonder doesn't it. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »

How to change screen resolution:
For XP:
http://www.helpwithpcs.com/tipsandtricks/changing-screen-resolution-win-xp.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/personalize/resolution.mspx

VISTA:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/0386b009-5f30-45c7-80c8-ff0395cc24091033.mspx
http://www.ehow.com/how_2027212_change-resolution-vista.html

If you are using windows and want to zoom in and out if you:
press and hold ctrl key and/or the + or - key at the same time  your text, pic, screen will zoom in or out.  + is for bigger  - (minus) is for smaller.

I found running firefox and vista I needed to lower resolution a tad then use ctrl - as I have sight issues and always have my fonts big
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 09:10:41 PM »

Um we all know the stir and are you kidding me with Dolce and who ever else named " thought" to be connected to Dolce.

I thought at one time that I was " comfortable" not really a friend of this Monkey - who was once very well known. What " his " status is today - I have no clue. He has been named to being connected to Dolce. I did though take his Cage serious that was given to Him. Elvis Room.  I promised this so called Monkey " huge Elvis fan" that one day I would post my Father's picture ( due to Elvis was my Dad's Idol growing up) 

I did post my Dad's photo on Father's Day - My Dad's funeral was the day before. I never ever found a response from that day - from this Elvis fan.
I only saw one response - nothing to do with my post - yet it was from Always ...

Oh the tangled tri web we weave.............
when we choose to decieve..........
Oh the tangled weave must leave............
cause monkeys can smell deceit!

So it doesn't rhyme - close enough!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 09:12:21 PM »

I have a history with Tricycles... I did have one that I thought I was all that and more. I had a Red tricycle that had huge wooden blocks upon the pedals ..and for the first time I was allowed to ride down the sidewalk from our house - I loved my tricycle.
Tricycles in my Mind are a good thing - As the DJ I offer again a song. But this song goes with the Fun of being a kid - and riding a tricycle - Its a song that is history of living in Detroit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQqyDj7RX6Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LQqyDj7RX6Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

I am still a kid and I will never allow anyone to take Me out of that Feeling. I love being a kid.
Bikes are part of being a kid - Bikes are freedom when your little.
I was given my first real bike when I was in kindergarten. 
My Purple Bike - which I was scared to death of - because it was so BIG and even had glitter in the paint .. had a white banana seat and lots of chrome and - it had a white woven basket with flowers on the front. I looked at it as if it were    I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I was Amazed by it.  I thought This Can't be Mine. No way. Its too Much.

My Dad would come home from work and he would take me outside on the side walk - and He would hold me under my armpits and say " peddle Peddle you can do it Peddle Peddle  " and he would Run next to me ..and then let me go so I could fly .......   an angelic monkey
I miss my Dad.

Yes I like tricycles - and I want my Tricycle Monkey back - maybe I need to go to IE. 

Your story warmed my heart. I would give you a trike if I could!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 09:14:37 PM »

It sure does!  I never went to that thread but I would love to see the picture of your dad.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 09:16:43 PM »

Oh the tangled tri web we weave.............
when we choose to decieve..........
Oh the tangled weave must leave............
cause monkeys can smell deceit!

So it doesn't rhyme - close enough!   

It works for me!  One thing for sure Dolce and whoever was connected with her, will or have, gotten some pay back....that's a 'for sure'!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »

SUNNY FOUND THE TEASE MONKEYS!!!!     
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2009, 09:32:38 PM »

SUNNY FOUND THE TEASE MONKEYS!!!!     

One down, one to go!  we are working on the Tri-cycle for Deenie 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.