March 18, 2024, 10:51:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 438830 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: August 15, 2009, 02:59:56 AM »

Tomorrow will the 10yr anniversary of my first date with PT and I didn't even want to out with him!   Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: August 15, 2009, 03:01:43 AM »

Shoot! It's disabled for copying, but here we are MT!!!  We gotta watch it! We ALL need to kick up our heels and DANCE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_uXcxKoqYQ

GO, GO, GO!!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #862 on: August 15, 2009, 03:02:06 AM »

Shoot! It's disabled for copying, but here we are MT!!!  We gotta watch it! We ALL need to kick up our heels and DANCE!!!

GO, GO, GO!!!!

That's ME pushing MT in at the end!!!!   

Awwwwwwwww, John and I went to see that on Broadway............. we were dancing in the aisle!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #863 on: August 15, 2009, 03:03:01 AM »

Tomorrow will the 10yr anniversary of my first date with PT and I didn't even want to out with him!   Monkey Devil!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MT!!!!!     
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #864 on: August 15, 2009, 03:05:08 AM »

Mytime for example
When I was about 15 yrs old - My Ma had a melt down and she wanted my Dad to get the Hell out of the house ...she was off the chain and said I want YOU out ...
Why ?? My Mom said that day - I will never EVER EVER use an Iron again on your shirts nor will I ever ever mate your socks - ( he had tons of socks the same colors all different brands - that were impossible to mate up) 
SHE Stood UP and she said NO MORE - its either ME or YOU ......omg LOL

I was never so Proud of My Ma - She finally said - Enough. My Dad stayed.
Little things that eat at you - that are within daily life - are bigger (in your mind). They pile within your mind and become a Big weight upon your back. And more than likely the person who your aiming at - Has no clue your bothered nor has any thought of it... Don't be shocked when you tell them - Stop or I hate it when and they look at you Cross Eyed ( because you have been holding on to it for so long)
so Mytime Start Ripping  It will allow you to make some New order and offer you up some release. Your kids are getting older and your fighting it .. you gotta let em grow up .. I know you don't want them to. But this is what I have found out if you allow them to leave you a bit - they respect you more.  I spent 8 hours with my Daughter yesterday and she was better than Christmas ..  Because she has all her Ducks in a Row and I know I don't have to worry .. Her's going to be 19 very soon.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: August 15, 2009, 03:05:53 AM »

GO, GO, GO!!!!

Awwwwwwwww, John and I went to see that on Broadway............. we were dancing in the aisle!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Do you know I don't remember a pool party that I wasn't the first one thrown in!   

Sometimes, it was just when I walked in and didn't even say anything yet.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #866 on: August 15, 2009, 03:07:45 AM »

Thank You CBB for ABBA - 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #867 on: August 15, 2009, 03:09:29 AM »

GO, GO, GO!!!!

Do you know I don't remember a pool party that I wasn't the first one thrown in!   

I once went to a wedding and at the reception the bride was thrown in the pool!!!   

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and the dress was REALLY expensive! I thought the Mother of the Bride was gonna faint!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: August 15, 2009, 03:10:27 AM »

GO, GO, GO!!!!

I once went to a wedding and at the reseption the bride was thrown in the pool!!!   

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and the dress was REALLY expensive! I thought the Mother of the Bride was gonna faint!!!

What about the pictures.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: August 15, 2009, 03:12:07 AM »

Mytime for example
When I was about 15 yrs old - My Ma had a melt down and she wanted my Dad to get the Hell out of the house ...she was off the chain and said I want YOU out ...
Why ?? My Mom said that day - I will never EVER EVER use an Iron again on your shirts nor will I ever ever mate your socks - ( he had tons of socks the same colors all different brands - that were impossible to mate up) 

Little things that eat at you - that are within daily life - are bigger (in your mind). They pile within your mind and become a Big weight upon your back. And more than likely the person who your aiming at - Has no clue your bothered nor has any thought of it... Don't be shocked when you tell them - Stop or I hate it when and they look at you Cross Eyed ( because you have been holding on to it for so long)
so Mytime Start Ripping  It will allow you to make some New order and offer you up some release. Your kids are getting older and your fighting it .. you gotta let em grow up .. I know you don't want them to. But this is what I have found out if you allow them to leave you a bit - they respect you more.  I spent 8 hours with my Daughter yesterday and she was better than Christmas ..  Because she has all her Ducks in a Row and I know I don't have to worry .. Her's going to be 19 very soon.

Yeah, I better not hold anything in anymore.   Monkey Devil!

PT will love to hear that one.   an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #870 on: August 15, 2009, 03:12:55 AM »

Omg Mytime that is Why your together Now - Because he challenges you

For better or worse 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UKaVBVikysw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UKaVBVikysw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Ten years is All That and More - Congrats  ~ Its called Earned

crazybabyborg
« Reply #871 on: August 15, 2009, 03:13:11 AM »

Mytime for example

You've done a good job with her, Deenie!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: August 15, 2009, 03:13:50 AM »

OK, love you - my monkey friends!! 

I am off to beddy by!!

Sweet dreams

XOXO
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #873 on: August 15, 2009, 03:15:34 AM »

I am off to beddy by!!

Sweet dreams

XOXO

Mytime don't forget Your now Wearing PUCA shells ........
oxo U
Good Nightly Night

crazybabyborg
« Reply #874 on: August 15, 2009, 03:16:14 AM »

GO, GO, GO!!!!

I once went to a wedding and at the reseption the bride was thrown in the pool!!!   

What about the pictures.   

There weren't any of the bride after she went in the pool! They had those taken at the church, and later after she had changed to leave, but no more at the reception!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #875 on: August 15, 2009, 03:17:18 AM »

I am off to beddy by!!

Sweet dreams

XOXO

Nite MT!!! I need to get some sleep too. Deenie? Have a wonderful nite and sleep well!

God Bless!!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #876 on: August 15, 2009, 03:24:01 AM »

I have yet to be Married and I know that I wont ever Marry
I am not the Marrying kind ....No not. I had once One and I lost him and this is for Mytime - not to say too much ..I didn't lose him to anyone or ? - I lost him to Heaven.

Take every day as it is and cherish even if its ignorant and or mad - because when your mad and ignorant between the two of you - It creates growth and understanding.
xoxo  - Love your PT as he grows with you - and He needs to give you the same back - We all require our dirt to be roughed up and we all need reasons to check ourselves of why - we remain a couple... Even when you can't stand him, when he can't stand you ... its called give yourselves some peace - walk away .. and then come back to the " reason of who you are" ... its all Good.  If it was all that bad - Mytime you would not brag about him so much - He is Your PT. 
God Bless You both. 

an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #877 on: August 15, 2009, 03:30:56 AM »

CBB   

I leave you with Carlos Santana
In Good hands

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSECQtF58BU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/WSECQtF58BU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

Good Nightly Night

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: August 15, 2009, 04:50:38 AM »

I have yet to be Married and I know that I wont ever Marry
I am not the Marrying kind ....No not. I had once One and I lost him and this is for Mytime - not to say too much ..I didn't lose him to anyone or ? - I lost him to Heaven.

Take every day as it is and cherish even if its ignorant and or mad - because when your mad and ignorant between the two of you - It creates growth and understanding.
xoxo  - Love your PT as he grows with you - and He needs to give you the same back - We all require our dirt to be roughed up and we all need reasons to check ourselves of why - we remain a couple... Even when you can't stand him, when he can't stand you ... its called give yourselves some peace - walk away .. and then come back to the " reason of who you are" ... its all Good.  If it was all that bad - Mytime you would not brag about him so much - He is Your PT. 
God Bless You both. 

an angelic monkey

Deenie - you crack me up!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Tonight had nothing to do with my marriage or family.  I love them both!!

This was about me feeling restless, missing the fun times with my sister who is up North and my friends up there.  I wouldn't trade my life now for anything but I occassionally miss the carefree days.

I love being a wife and mother but once in a great while...I miss the "other" days too.  I think it time for a girls night out.     I wish you all lived closer too.  Hmmm....maybe not!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: August 15, 2009, 06:49:47 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.