March 18, 2024, 08:04:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 438795 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: August 15, 2009, 08:52:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Deenie...you are a wise monkey and one heck of a DJ. 

To all Musing Monkeys..I just want to tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts with my morning coffee.  You are all funny, wise and really nice.  I bet I'm not alone in looking forward to seeing what you all were up to "last night".   It's a great way to start my day.   
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #881 on: August 15, 2009, 08:58:23 AM »

I agree numbers - always good for a laugh or two - as for MT - I know how you feel - the other day I completely understood why some animals eat their young - nothing to do with how much I love them but sometimes . . ..  Anyway, get out and do something wild and crazy - have your nails done in hot pink! Buy something you do not need. Just break up the normalcy. Remember tomorrow is a new day (well, since I am a morning monkey and you are a night monkey by the time you read this it will be TODAY is a new day!)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: August 15, 2009, 10:45:59 AM »

Mere - please stop in and let us know what vet said about kitty's problem.  Sending you good luck and thoughts!

MyTime - I think you tell PT you are going with the sis for a girls weekend out! 

MORNING MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: August 15, 2009, 10:52:10 AM »

Crystol Noel update - Day 4 meds down the hatch.  So far has not tossed cookies since the day she came home from the hospital.  With much encouragement (wetting her food then sprinkling her favorite treat on top and mixing it in!) she ate all her dinner.  She is still resting and napping far more than ever - but wanted to chase a rabbit this am - so that is a good thing.  Mama told her no, but she wanted to!  Feeling hopeful - sure hope the test results next week show the improvement I am seeing!

<---------- For all her monkey friends who have been praying for her and following her progress!

Sunny - I was sick yesterday - vertigo and all kinds of weird stuff, so I am going to listen to you and take care of myself better.  I think it all caught up to me.  Today, knock on wood seems better. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #884 on: August 15, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

Crystol Noel update - Day 4 meds down the hatch.  So far has not tossed cookies since the day she came home from the hospital.  With much encouragement (wetting her food then sprinkling her favorite treat on top and mixing it in!) she ate all her dinner.  She is still resting and napping far more than ever - but wanted to chase a rabbit this am - so that is a good thing.  Mama told her no, but she wanted to!  Feeling hopeful - sure hope the test results next week show the improvement I am seeing!

<---------- For all her monkey friends who have been praying for her and following her progress!

Sunny - I was sick yesterday - vertigo and all kinds of weird stuff, so I am going to listen to you and take care of myself better.  I think it all caught up to me.  Today, knock on wood seems better. 
That's good news  an angelic monkey Take better care of yourself, this coming from someone who doesn't when there are problems and worry, but maybe take a nap with the pup later.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: August 15, 2009, 03:25:34 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks....jumping in and out today....So glad to read that Crystol is still doing well!!  ANJ...you gotta take care of you to be able to take care of Crystol....Be a good monkey and don't make me   or you

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 15, 2009, 03:26:45 PM »

That's good news  an angelic monkey Take better care of yourself, this coming from someone who doesn't when there are problems and worry, but maybe take a nap with the pup later.

nrcg...a nao with you baby sounds like a good idea.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #887 on: August 15, 2009, 04:24:16 PM »

I have been very busy in real life but wanted to let you all know that I read when I can and I miss you when I can't.  Trimm, you and your friends have been in my thoughts and prayers so often.  When I was in high school, I had a friend that killed himself over speeding tickets.  Such a tragedy.  I hope your friends can find peace in time and I think they are very lucky to have you and your family in their lives.  I don't have many real life friends, my family is my life.  I haven't worked in years and my best friend passed away years ago.  I wish I had someone like you in my life.  Tevye, your bravery amazes me, I try to laugh along with you but have to admit that I am just not as brave as you.  I am praying for you.  To all monkeys that have asked for my prayers, be assured they have been given.  an angelic monkey

To all the monkeys that have asked about my daughter, everything is going fine for now.  She is still going with the 2vbac and God willing that is what is going to happen.  Her due date is Sept 1st but she is hoping for earlier.  She was hoping to move before the new baby, so I got a late start on sewing for her nursery.  That is what is keeping me away from my monkeys...but I have to admit, I am loving doing it.  She used all store bought Classic Winnie the Pooh for the first two and she is going with a vintage Apple Hill nursery by OshKosh Baby, we have been lucky enough to get most of the items off of EBay and I am making wall decor and curtains and pillows and such.  If I ever figure out how to show pictures here, I will show you all, the finished room.

I hope it is ok to post this here and in Musings, I get so confused between the two.  Who asked me what and who said what and where, lol.  Just know that wherever my monkeys are, I treasure you and miss you.  Hope to be done sewing soon.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: August 15, 2009, 05:07:59 PM »

I have been very busy in real life but wanted to let you all know that I read when I can and I miss you when I can't.  Trimm, you and your friends have been in my thoughts and prayers so often.  When I was in high school, I had a friend that killed himself over speeding tickets.  Such a tragedy.  I hope your friends can find peace in time and I think they are very lucky to have you and your family in their lives.  I don't have many real life friends, my family is my life.  I haven't worked in years and my best friend passed away years ago.  I wish I had someone like you in my life.  Tevye, your bravery amazes me, I try to laugh along with you but have to admit that I am just not as brave as you.  I am praying for you.  To all monkeys that have asked for my prayers, be assured they have been given.  an angelic monkey

To all the monkeys that have asked about my daughter, everything is going fine for now.  She is still going with the 2vbac and God willing that is what is going to happen.  Her due date is Sept 1st but she is hoping for earlier.  She was hoping to move before the new baby, so I got a late start on sewing for her nursery.  That is what is keeping me away from my monkeys...but I have to admit, I am loving doing it.  She used all store bought Classic Winnie the Pooh for the first two and she is going with a vintage Apple Hill nursery by OshKosh Baby, we have been lucky enough to get most of the items off of EBay and I am making wall decor and curtains and pillows and such.  If I ever figure out how to show pictures here, I will show you all, the finished room.

I hope it is ok to post this here and in Musings, I get so confused between the two.  Who asked me what and who said what and where, lol.  Just know that wherever my monkeys are, I treasure you and miss you.  Hope to be done sewing soon.

Hugs, Magic 

Hey Magic.I don't have many close friends since I quit work.
We may be in your computer,but believe me we are real.  I love my monkey friends.   
Things are going about as well as can be expected with my friend and her family today.I'm keeping an eye out for them.    an angelic monkey
I can't wait to see what all you have sewn.I can sew a little,but usually get my machine out in the winter while hubby is hunting.
Please do post photos,it's sound great.
Have fun. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: August 15, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »

Great news about Crystol!!!!

I wonder if someone who knows how would put this on Youtube?  I don't have a clue but it is a wonderful story about an elderly lady defending the flag.  Top right.

http://www.wkyt.com/news

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: August 15, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »

nrcg...a nao with you baby sounds like a good idea.

I took Dr.NO ROSE's advice - we took a long nap today.  All is about the same for us both.  But, Dr. Sunny - I ate good today and napped well! 
Might be in to play later - depends how dizzy I am!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: August 16, 2009, 12:05:27 AM »

Hi late nighters that aren't here yet!! 

Just want to say I am very tired (before Mytime says it).    

There doesn't seem to be anything good to watch on T.V. so I am bored. 

And my bones hurt.  Too much information?  Ok, so where is everyone?

.................................I'm waiting.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #892 on: August 16, 2009, 12:10:18 AM »

Hi late nighters that aren't here yet!! 

Just want to say I am very tired (before Mytime says it).    

There doesn't seem to be anything good to watch on T.V. so I am bored. 

And my bones hurt.  Too much information?  Ok, so where is everyone?

.................................I'm waiting.   

Hi Mary Mary
I'll second what you said.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #893 on: August 16, 2009, 12:11:53 AM »

Hi MM,

How are the BABIES

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #894 on: August 16, 2009, 12:16:21 AM »

Did you read where it's MT & PT 10 anniversary from their first date today. They are most likely out on a date.

Haven't seen Jackie since her birthday party. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: August 16, 2009, 12:16:41 AM »

Ok, in the meantime.  I babysat for a few hours today and since I have been playing pogo games on and off all day.  I am sick of pogo too right now. 

What's a monkey to do??   

Oh if only I had lot's of money I would be at a resort with my family sipping on virgin pina coloda's right now. 

La de da........................... Basketball

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: August 16, 2009, 12:19:16 AM »

Sorry GE

I was busy writing and didn't even see you.  I watched the babies last night and today.  Guess that's why the body is aching.  A whole lot of picking up and putting down.

I did read about Mt.  Happy some form of anniversary Mt.   

But we are still expecting you. 

How was your day GE?

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 16, 2009, 12:27:45 AM »

GE 

Where did you go?   I am rooking 4 you!!   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #898 on: August 16, 2009, 12:28:55 AM »

Hi MM,

I am tried but like you it's from taking care of GK.  We started walking the dogs after dinner. Down the street and back. Which is a mile. My body isn't use to that much movement. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: August 16, 2009, 12:29:37 AM »

Klaas

I want a new emoticon of a pacing monkey with hands behind back.  That would cover a lot of my day.   
TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.