March 29, 2024, 01:32:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 439605 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1560 on: August 19, 2009, 12:47:07 AM »

My mom only taught me to wear clean underwear!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

So did mine

Has anyone heard from CBB today? Anything on the ex?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1561 on: August 19, 2009, 12:49:45 AM »

I think I would have to make sure my teeth were brushed.  That would be my thing.  I am kind of nuerotic about teeth.   

Clothes still aren't dry.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1562 on: August 19, 2009, 12:52:11 AM »

My mom only taught me to wear clean underwear!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

So did mine

Has anyone heard from CBB today? Anything on the ex?

I got an email...I think!  She made me a halloween avatar but it didn't say anything.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1563 on: August 19, 2009, 12:54:34 AM »

Got a letter today from youngest GS school with a list of events at the school. If any child gets prefect attendance for the school year, they will get a new bike. He was so jazzed has his bike was stolen from their front porch this summer some time. And he missed 2 days last year. They all have long school hours here. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1564 on: August 19, 2009, 12:56:35 AM »

Got a letter today from youngest GS school with a list of events at the school. If any child gets prefect attendance for the school year, they will get a new bike. He was so jazzed has his bike was stolen from their front porch this summer some time. And he missed 2 days last year. They all have long school hours here. 

My son hasnot missed a day of school  in 3 years and all he got was certifcate.   Monkey Devil!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1565 on: August 19, 2009, 12:58:03 AM »

I think I would have to make sure my teeth were brushed.  That would be my thing.  I am kind of nuerotic about teeth.   

Don't you just  when that happens.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1566 on: August 19, 2009, 12:59:53 AM »

So Mary Jo Buttafuoco thinks Joey is a sociopath and wrote a book about it.  Geez, I could have helped her with that one 17 years ago. 

I am always a day late and a dollar short.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1567 on: August 19, 2009, 01:01:35 AM »

My son hasnot missed a day of school  in 3 years and all he got was certifcate.   Monkey Devil!

My sons little guy hadn't missed a day last year. The day the awards were givin out he had to stay home with a fever. Poor little guy. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1568 on: August 19, 2009, 01:01:59 AM »

Don't you just  when that happens.

Yep.  My door lock thing is not working and the door pops open.  They are coming out tomorrow to fix between 8:00am - and 5:00pm.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1569 on: August 19, 2009, 01:03:57 AM »

Ok, I am off to fold the towels and then going to bed. 

Good night again!!

XOXO
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1570 on: August 19, 2009, 01:05:21 AM »

So Mary Jo Buttafuoco thinks Joey is a sociopath and wrote a book about it.  Geez, I could have helped her with that one 17 years ago. 

I am always a day late and a dollar short.   

That sounds about right. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1571 on: August 19, 2009, 01:07:44 AM »

Ok, I am off to fold the towels and then going to bed. 

Good night again!!

XOXO

Good Night again MT.

Sweet Dreams xoxoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1572 on: August 19, 2009, 01:10:44 AM »

Good Night MaryMary, Klaas, Mere & chi Monkey

Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Have a wonderful Wed. Take Care

XOXO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: August 19, 2009, 01:15:02 AM »

Good Night MaryMary, Klaas, Mere & chi Monkey

Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Have a wonderful Wed. Take Care

XOXO

Goodnight GE.  Sweet dreams to you too.  I have to paint my bathroom tomorrow.    Been preparing for days. 
Just not in the mood though. 

Night All.
XOXOX
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: August 19, 2009, 01:36:02 AM »

Could you please say a little prayer for me ?
I am having surgery next week. I had a bad diagnosis last month for breast cancer, I am having a breast conservation surgery with some nuclear medicine first so that they just take what they have to and just the lymph nodes they have to. I am not worried about that so much as to what happens after, I get a whole month to stew and fret about the PET scan results and the rest of it. I have been doing not so bad, but today, I had to go to the "Star Wars"  hospital and have some sort of evaluation done by the team there. So, of course reality is setting in. Yikes !
I am worn out and could sleep for a week. I am staying One night ! What's next ? Drive thru's ? Nurses on roller blades with the surgical trays ?
The surgeon said they will be doing same day service next year. lol 
I am not doing a what was her name ? I have just been keeping this to myself too much. I have a suitcase full of papers with all the resources available and I am going to have to make call for some sort of talk therapy in the am.  I did get some mild anxiety drugs. Thank you to the pharmacist.
Thank you for reading. Every time the phone rings during the day, I think it's them, my new best friends calling me to come in for more stuff.

KatGram I am so sorry to read this and will be sending prayers for you and hoping that all is successful.  I wish you had shared this with us earlier but we will be making up for lost time in the prayer department.  Also will be with you in thought while you await the results.

I lost your email addy when my computer crashed so if you feel like sharing by email please email me.  Take care dear monkey friend.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1575 on: August 19, 2009, 02:10:01 AM »

I am having surgery next week. I had a bad diagnosis last month for breast cancer, I am having a breast conservation surgery with some nuclear medicine first so that they just take what they have to and just the lymph nodes they have to. I am not worried about that so much as to what happens after, I get a whole month to stew and fret about the PET scan results and the rest of it. I have been doing not so bad, but today, I had to go to the "Star Wars"  hospital and have some sort of evaluation done by the team there. So, of course reality is setting in. Yikes !
I am worn out and could sleep for a week. I am staying One night ! What's next ? Drive thru's ? Nurses on roller blades with the surgical trays ?
I am not doing a what was her name ? I have just been keeping this to myself too much. I have a suitcase full of papers with all the resources available and I am going to have to make call for some sort of talk therapy in the am.  I did get some mild anxiety drugs. Thank you to the pharmacist.
Thank you for reading. Every time the phone rings during the day, I think it's them, my new best friends calling me to come in for more stuff.

Kat_Gram, I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I will keep you in my prayers.  I hope the  meds help with the anxiety.  I'm glad you shared with us.  We're here for you whenever you need to talk.  Please keep us posted on how you're doing.  I hope the surgery goes well, and that you'll have someone there with you at least for a while after to help with things.  Take care, and remember....

(((hugs))) and prayers,
tm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1576 on: August 19, 2009, 02:48:49 AM »

Painting my toenails.  One thing I learned last year when I got sick was how important it was to me that my toenails look nice.  Before I called 911 I made sure my toenail polish was freshened up 

You're crazy, but scoot over, because I understand!! I had a car wreck in Feb. 07. It's really cold here in Feb. and I was wearing socks and boots. My toenails were in bad shape; the polish had chipped and there was a space at the base because the nails had grown out. It was one of those things that I would never have let go in summer, but it was February! I had missed a pedicure appointment and was still wearing the remains of the Christmas Red polish on my toes! Oh, my toes were SO attractive!   Rolling Eyes

You guessed it. I ended up in an ambulance, where they had to cut my boot off, and the sock (with a small hole in it) to get to MY UGLY TOES and FOOT that was injured!!!      

I was on my way to a funeral, and was wearing a nice chocolate sleeveless sweater, black wool slacks, and brown herringbone jacket with black flecks, and brown, mid calf, wool swing overcoat with black trim. I even had good gold earrings in........ and they went for my WHITE crew sock with a hole in it, that I didn't think anyone would see inside my black leather boots with 3 inch heels! That foot injury at the base of my big toe complete with the ratty polish, was the focus of x ray and catscan, and was examined by no less than 6 people! I wanted to crawl under the gurney!

Oh, Klaas! I UNDERSTAND you freshening up your polish!!!   
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:50:22 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1577 on: August 19, 2009, 02:58:19 AM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

Sorry it has taken so long, I had a call from my friend in Ireland!! 

I went to the doctors, got a b12 shot, will need to fast overnight and go give blood tomorrow.  And that is about it for now.   

That's what I was looking for. OK, well, hopefully, the blood work will give you some answers and treatment!  We can't have mytime sick! I hope you're resting well, MT. {{HUGS!}}
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1578 on: August 19, 2009, 03:37:20 AM »

Katgram? I'm glad that you posted about your upcoming surgery. I'm honored you trusted us enough to share that with us. Of course you feel shaken! Your priorities have just been shuffled, big time! I wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and will continue to pray for you until you are completely through this and it's behind you. I cut up a lot in here, but Kat, I know there is an eternal Father, and I know He loves you and cares about your fears. He's promised that He'll never abandon us in times of distress.

I'm going to bed, but tonight, I'm starting my prayers with you, Kat.

Dear Father, Thank you for giving us Katgram, and thank you for giving us an opportunity through her, to share in the Blessings we're asking in her behalf. Please Father, let her feel your comforting hand. Let the same hand that calmed the storm, now calm her soul and smooth out the waves of anxiety. I ask that you give those administering her care, Your Divine guidance and that Katgram be restored to full health. Father, please manifest your healing to her now and with every step before her. Thank you for helping her to ask for prayer  and for those who will respond to the request out of love for her and out of love for you. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: August 19, 2009, 04:16:32 AM »

Prayers are on their way.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.