March 28, 2024, 02:53:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #49 8/11/09 - 8/23/09  (Read 439455 times)
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: August 21, 2009, 01:02:28 AM »

Hiya Deenie! We haven't "met" but I see you a lot.  You put up all the cool music videos 

When I first joined SM I adored the little yellow truck with all the Gibbons, so I found a Gibbon avatar pic. And then I needed a screen name. I thought "brachiate" was appropriate for a Gibbon. Ok, I thought it was funny.

I'm getting caught up on the Nejame press conference today. Yikes!

And Blink & Company's 3-D thing is way cool.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: August 21, 2009, 01:03:06 AM »

Dennie - wanted to say hello back and then internet crapped out again.    hope you are well and stll looking for Kale recipes. 

Prayers for all the monkeys that are going through challenges right now.

Da*n Computer Northern

I am just happy to see you Here - I sent you nanners  Smile

I have not logged into email for at least a week.  I am going to check.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: August 21, 2009, 01:04:56 AM »

Hi MyTime, MaryMary & Anna

How are you feeling tonight MT?

MM did you get any painting done today?

Anna How are you adjusting to your new place?

Hi GE

Yes I painted my bathroom.  It took forever.  I only used primer and than decided it was good enough.  I'm just pooped lately and hurting all over.  So I will take it a little easy.  My mind just can't believe my body is old.   

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: August 21, 2009, 01:07:23 AM »

I heard there's a hearing in the Anthony case tomorrow.  Does anyone know what it's about?  Or when the trial will be?? 
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: August 21, 2009, 01:08:02 AM »

Brachiate - I looked every where for your picture of Cyrus and I couldn't find it amywhere???

Please tell me where I can find him again.

Hiya MyTime!

I don't have a photobucket account. I posted directly to the "Four Legged Friends" Pets Forum. He's on page 10.

He's the biggest white dog on the page 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1745 on: August 21, 2009, 01:08:37 AM »

Brachiate - my little apprentice - how you been?  where you been? LOL

Hey Midnight Monkeys!

I'm having an average day. Which is actually far better than some have been doing I see.

Doctors, Lightning, Sick Pets, and Budgets. Ugh!

They schools in our county are allowing them to start without them, but Dallas county isn't. He liked the school, I really liked it as there are only 14/19 kids per-class. Thier dress code is very strict and all that. After Calif. where it's so okay to wear just about any thing. 

I hope everyone gets better!

What are we talking about tonight?

It's quiet in here tonight. Glad you having a good day. Took grandson to pick up his class list today. To find out all new students didn't have any as something went wrong with their computer program. But got to walk around his new school and look around.  Didn't have to take and get his shots for school as they haven't looked at his shot records from Calif. yet. Said they will give us time to get them after school starts. 

Good Evening GE

That's awesome that they allow you time for his records to come - Some schools can be real Uggggh about that.

Did he like his new school ???  so far

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1746 on: August 21, 2009, 01:10:40 AM »

Hi MM - what's the matter - does Mr Big have your tongue?   

Just feeling a little withdrawn tonight.  No reason.  Maybe I've developed a fear of thunder storms.   

Don't be scared MM. I was soooo soooo scared of Thunder and Lightening when I was a little girl. I was worse than any kid you could imagine. I would shake so bad  - lets just say it was not pretty. My Grandpa one day took me aside during a really bad storm and he told me to pay attention to the sounds of the thunder ...and watch the lightening. We watched out the window Together. He made me count in between each Thunder roll ..crack ..sound. He would say now Count ..
And then he told me that it was the Leprechaun's in Heaven Bowling.  He said the rumble is the ball running down the alley way and then the Crack was a strike ...

Seems that I am not the only one who has heard this - Snipped
http://www.calnative.com/stories/n_leprechaun.htm

As a small child brought up in an Irish Catholic family, I knew all about leprechauns. When I was afraid of a storm, my mother explained that the thunder and lightning were just the leprechauns bowling. A strike would light up the skies; that loud noise was the pins crashing. I pictured these green-dressed little men bowling and cheered their strikes.

an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1747 on: August 21, 2009, 01:13:15 AM »

Just feeling a little withdrawn tonight.  No reason.  Maybe I've developed a fear of thunder storms.   

I wonder why? After reading Monken today do you think?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: August 21, 2009, 01:13:43 AM »

Brachiate - I looked every where for your picture of Cyrus and I couldn't find it amywhere???

Hiya MyTime!

I don't have a photobucket account. I posted directly to the "Four Legged Friends" Pets Forum. He's on page 10.

I looked there but I will go look again!!  BRB
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: August 21, 2009, 01:15:03 AM »

Don't be scared MM. I was soooo soooo scared of Thunder and Lightening when I was a little girl. I was worse than any kid you could imagine. I would shake so bad  - lets just say it was not pretty. My Grandpa one day took me aside during a really bad storm and he told me to pay attention to the sounds of the thunder ...and watch the lightening. We watched out the window Together. He made me count in between each Thunder roll ..crack ..sound. He would say now Count ..
And then he told me that it was the Leprechaun's in Heaven Bowling.  He said the rumble is the ball running down the alley way and then the Crack was a strike ...

As a small child brought up in an Irish Catholic family, I knew all about leprechauns. When I was afraid of a storm, my mother explained that the thunder and lightning were just the leprechauns bowling. A strike would light up the skies; that loud noise was the pins crashing. I pictured these green-dressed little men bowling and cheered their strikes.

an angelic monkey

That's cute
Thanks Deenie.  I don't really worry for myself, I worry about the ones I love.  Just part of my OCD.  It'll pass.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1750 on: August 21, 2009, 01:17:48 AM »

an angelic monkey

My mom always told me it was the angels bowling. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1751 on: August 21, 2009, 01:18:41 AM »

Hiya MyTime!

AWE is he is very Handsome - what an amazing story that was.  You must have a lot of patients!  Bless you!   an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: August 21, 2009, 01:20:26 AM »

an angelic monkey

My MOM always told me it was God and his angels bowling.  I believed her too!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1753 on: August 21, 2009, 01:20:31 AM »

Hiya MyTime!

I looked there but I will go look again!!  BRB

My Time he is huge and so sweet looking. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: August 21, 2009, 01:22:02 AM »

an angelic monkey

My MOM always told me it was God and his angels bowling.  I believed her too!!   

My mom told me it was lightening and don't go under trees.   Monkey Devil!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1755 on: August 21, 2009, 01:24:58 AM »

Hiya Deenie! We haven't "met" but I see you a lot.  You put up all the cool music videos 

When I first joined SM I adored the little yellow truck with all the Gibbons, so I found a Gibbon avatar pic. And then I needed a screen name. I thought "brachiate" was appropriate for a Gibbon. Ok, I thought it was funny.

I'm getting caught up on the Nejame press conference today. Yikes!

And Blink & Company's 3-D thing is way cool.

I like your Name its pretty Cool  - The first time I saw it lol, reminded me of Brach's Candy.
That is why I had to look it up.
I am way behind when it comes to Nejame .. I guess I should look huh.   
Nice to Meet you - thanks for the music compliments Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: August 21, 2009, 01:25:07 AM »

I heard there's a hearing in the Anthony case tomorrow.  Does anyone know what it's about?  Or when the trial will be?? 

There's a hearing scheduled for 9:30a Florida time. As I recall, the issues are:
if the defense gets Tony Lazzaro's phone records
if Tim Miller can be called as a witness for the defense
if Tim Miller and TES have to give the defense the personal details of volunteer searchers
if Padilla or his team can be called to testify about any interactions with Casey
and maybe something about the pictures that were released today by Miller and Nejame
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1757 on: August 21, 2009, 01:25:48 AM »

Dennie - wanted to say hello back and then internet crapped out again.    hope you are well and stll looking for Kale recipes. 

Prayers for all the monkeys that are going through challenges right now.

Da*n Computer Northern

I am just happy to see you Here - I sent you nanners  Smile

I have not logged into email for at least a week.  I am going to check.
Nothern I hit you back 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1758 on: August 21, 2009, 01:26:14 AM »

Isn't court tomorrow about more phone records? I wonder if all the slime ball lawyers will be there?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: August 21, 2009, 01:29:28 AM »

There's a hearing scheduled for 9:30a Florida time. As I recall, the issues are:
if the defense gets Tony Lazzaro's phone records
if Tim Miller can be called as a witness for the defense
if Tim Miller and TES have to give the defense the personal details of volunteer searchers
if Padilla or his team can be called to testify about any interactions with Casey
and maybe something about the pictures that were released today by Miller and Nejame

Thanks Brach,
 I used to be on top of everythingl but have really lost track.  I can't wait for the trail, that's when my interest will really peak. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.