May 30, 2024, 02:19:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fathima Rifqa Bary, 16 from New Albany, OH  (Read 80277 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

an angelic monkey Please God and Jesus keep this girl from that crazy family. The judge just can't send her back.

This young girl will soon, if not already, reach her majority.  It is better to err on the side of caution than to risk her life at the hands of radical Moslems.  I hope the judge has educated himself about the risks and about the beliefs of these barbarians and saves her from them. The US has been infected with these people and it is a fact that their goal is to institute one Caliphate over the entire world.  They have made great headway in Europe and especially in the UK.  It is their goal to do the same here.  I hope that courage and right prevail in that court in Florida today.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2009, 02:24:32 PM »

Pamela Gellar interviews Rifqa's friend

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJbLSw9oA6I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lJbLSw9oA6I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2009, 02:34:51 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20704154/detail.htmlRunaway Christian Convert Goes Before Judge

Posted: 9:29 am EDT September 3, 2009Updated: 1:37 pm EDT September 3, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Florida judge has sealed a police report about a teenage girl who ran away from her Ohio home to Orlando after converting from Islam to Christianity.

The judge signed the order sealing the report Thursday. The judge is holding a hearing later in the day on whether 17-year-old Rifqa Bary should return to Ohio or stay in Florida.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2009, 03:30:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-fathima-rifqa-bary-update-090309,0,4434694.story
Fathima Rifqa Bary: Judge seals state investigative report
Judge seals findings of a state investigation into Fathima Rifqa Bary and the alleged threats made against the runaway teen by her Muslim father.

Amy L. Edwards and Rene Stutzman Sentinel Staff Writers

3:23 p.m. EDT, September 3, 2009

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text size

The findings of a state investigation into Fathima Rifqa Bary and the alleged threats made against the runaway teen by her Muslim father have been sealed by an Orange County Circuit judge.

The Orlando Sentinel tried to obtain a copy of the report by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement today, which is slated to be presented in court this afternoon, and was told the agency cannot release the documents because of the seal.

Rifqa's lawyer, John Stemberger, asked a judge to seal the report, and the judge agreed Wednesday. Stemberger has not returned a call requesting information on the matter.

Ohio child-welfare officials issued a report yesterday, saying they've investigated the family and believe it is safe for Rifqa to return. After at least a month in foster care there, they want to reunite her with her family and place the teen in therapy.

Also in Columbus, Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney Ron O'Brien wrote a letter yesterday, saying law enforcement officials there are capable of protecting children and will take action to protect Rifqa, if necessary.

Rifqa and a slew of lawyers are in a hearing at an Orlando courtroom right now before Circuit Judge Daniel Dawson.

Rifqa is represented by three attorneys, including her Guardian Ad Litem. Her parents are not here but are connected to the hearing by telephone
Dawson is supposed to decide if her father or anyone else in Ohio poses a threat to her.

Already the scene outside the courthouse has turned combative. A representative of the Florida Security Council has at least one person outside meeting with reporters.

At least one man with an opposing opinion interrupted him, causing a brief argument between the two.

Meanwhile, several other men said Rifqa's life is at stake in today's hearing.

There are more than half a dozen news crews already set up, but the courtroom has yet to open. Dozens of people are waiting to get in, including several from FDLE and the Department of Children and Families.

Rifqa went missing from her family's home near Columbus, Ohio, on July 19. She took a Greyhound bus to Orlando, where she sought shelter from pastors Blake and Beverly Lorenz. Rifqa met Beverly Lorenz through a Facebook prayer group.

The Lorenzes have said Rifqa came to them in great fear that her Muslim father would kill her and is frightened to return to Ohio.

Rifqa's father, Mohamed Bary, has said he never threatened Rifqa, loves her, and will let her practice whatever religion she wants.Rifqa in a foster home, where she's remained since.

On Aug. 21, an Orange County judge ordered the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate the alleged threats against Rifqa.

Rifqa's parents, each represented by a local attorney, will phone-in to today's hearing.

The pastors, who have served in the ministry in Central Florida for more than 25 years, allowed Rifqa to live with them for more than two weeks.

On Aug. 7, an Orlando police officer, responding to a request from Ohio authorities, was dispatched to the Lorenz's home. He picked Rifqa up, and she was eventually placed in DCF custody. The state agency placed

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2009, 04:11:28 PM »

I was thinking if, which I don't believe is going to happen, she had to go back to her family, now the father would be 10 times angrier then before, because of all the attention this is getting. And if she is too stay in foster care, would it be in Florida or in Ohio? I sure hope Florida.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-fathima-rifqa-bary-update-090309,0,4434694.story
Fathima Rifqa Bary: Judge keeps girl in Florida, orders mediation
After sealing findings of a state investigation into Fathima Rifqa Bary, Circuit Judge Daniel Dawson on Thursday decided to keep the 17-year-old girl in Florida while putting the case into mediation

Amy L. Edwards and Rene Stutzman Sentinel Staff Writers

5:08 p.m. EDT, September 3, 2009
For now, Fathima Rifqa Bary is staying in Florida.

That was the biggest decision Thursday afternoon of Circuit Court Judge Daniel Dawson, who also put a gag order on attorneys involved in the case of the 17-year-old runaway from Ohio and then sent the case to mediation.

Dawson made it clear he does not want the case -- which pits Bary, a self-proclaimed Muslim who has converted to Christianity, against her Muslim parents -- to be hashed out in a courtroom.

Bary ran away from home last month, hopping a Greyhound bus from Columbus, Ohio, bound for Orlando and the home of the Lorenzes, local pastors. Although her parents reported her missing to Ohio law enforcement authorities, Florida's Department of Children and Families took control of her two weeks ago.

She has been with a foster family since, fighting for the right to stay here and away from Ohio.

The judge ordered the case into mediation; issued a gag order to attorneys; decided to keep a recently-issued seal on an investigative report for 10 days; and said Bary will remain in foster care in Florida for the immediate future.

John K. Cooper, director of the Central Region for DCF, said that mediation will allow the parties to look at several different issues. There are "very complicated issues at hand," he said.

"Its going to take a lot of work to get this family back together," he said.

Dawson set a pretrial hearing for Sept. 28.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2009, 06:07:32 PM »

This is from the GREAT Robert Spencer at Jihadwatch.org he was at the hearing and here is his live blogging. I don't know how to put up the link.

I'm in Orlando, Florida, at the Rifqa Bary hearing. Tom Trento of the Florida Security Council, Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs and I held a press conference outside the courtroom a little while ago, for a skeptical and sometimes hostile press. The press conference was disrupted several times by Muhammad Lutfi, an Ohio Muslim with connections to the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations; he has clearly taken a great interest in this case.

We explained about the jihadist connections of the Noor mosque, about Islamic apostasy law, and about Islamic honor killing. The mainstream media flocked to Lutfi, because he was telling them what they want to hear, but he was lying openly about Islamic apostasy law, denying that Muhammad had said, "If anyone changes his religion, kill him," and when I pointed out that this was in a hadith in Bukhari, the collection of traditions of Muhammad that Muslims consider most reliable, he denied that also.
I'm in an overflow courtroom now, with the proceedings from the main courtroom on closed-circuit video. Rifqa is in the courtroom now, and it will all be beginning soon. I'll keep up with what I can here, but my laptop is running out of juice, so I may not be able to liveblog even though laptops are allowed in here. In any case, I'll keep you posted. Pamela is in the main courtroom and I'm sure she will have extensive coverage.

I've met many heroic people here -- converts from Islam and others who have come out to show their support for this courageous and threatened girl, whom every lover of freedom should be supporting.

-- We are now embarked. Rifqa's parents, Mohamed and Aysha Bary, are both present via phone. Their lawyers are in the courtroom. They are discussing a date for a mediation hearing. The judge is explaining that there are "issues beyond what the facts are" -- jurisdictional issues and others. And they are sorting out the status of the mother's attorneys; the family clearly has lawyered up since the first hearing. They are apparently no longer "indigent," as they had previously claimed.

The Orlando Sentinel has put in a notice of appearance, which would give them notice of certain documents in the case; Rifqa's lawyer wonders who provided confidential information to the Sentinel so that they knew to do so. Good question. The Sentinel rep is arguing that historically when proceedings have been closed, the media has been given access to documents that are otherwise sealed to the public. Mohamed and Aysha Bary's lawyer is arguing that since this case has been "blown out of proportion" on the Internet (heh), the Sentinel should have access to confidential documents, presumably to set the record straight.

My battery is running out!

The court has denied the Sentinel's request, but the judge is assuring the media that in any issues related to closing future hearings he would allow them to be heard.

A representative of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement is present and has a report. He is, perhaps significantly, sitting with the lawyers for the parents. At the adversarial press conference reporters were shouting that law enforcement had investigated and found that Rifqa was not bat any risk in returning to her family in Ohio; this perhaps was what they were referring to.

One of Rifqa's lawyers is saying that they were given no opportunity to be present when Rifqa was interviewed by law enforcement. Neither her attorney nor her guardian ad litem were present, which seems highly irregular. The other side responds that because Rifqa is not a suspect but a victim, she had no right to have counsel present.

Alas, my battery is running out; must shut down. Will take notes on paper and update you asap.

UPDATING from Blackberry now, as long as it holds out. Now, over a question regarding mediation, the lawyers have approached the bench, and the mics are off.

Now they're back. The judge is saying that there are enough attorneys in the court room (and there are many), so he is not inclined to appoint an atty ad litem for Rifqa, as she has private counsel.

Now they're discussing a gag order for the case. The judge is allowing the Sentinel rep to argue against the gag order. The Sentinel guy is saying that gag orders are for jury trials, but in this case there is no jury, so no one influenced by coverage will be making the decisions. He says that gag orders are to keep people from being prejudiced as to the case, and so no gag order is needed here.

The guardian ad litem is saying that Rifqa understands why a gag order is needed, and says that many times she and others connected to the case have been distraught by the coverage. And looking at the Sentinel's coverage, that is understandable.

Rifqa, says her lawyer, says that "This case is not about me, but about thousands like me," but understands why the gag order is needed.

Now the parents' attorney is attacking John Stemberger, Rifqa's attorney, for his hypocrisy. He says that Stemberger has been lying and attacking the Ohio mosque and Muslims, and now he wants a gag order. He is saying that a gag order would be saying that people can use the media for their benefit and that they would have no right to respond. He is saying that Stemberger's report on the Ohio mosque was based on lies from right wing sources and had no value.

The FDLE guy then contrasted Stemberger's supposedly baseless report with the FDLE report that says she is in no danger. Then Rifqa's guardian ad litem asked that he be removed from the court, as he released material from the FDLE report after they just sealed it. They went to the bench to talk that over.

The parents' lawyer is attacking Stemberger and the Lorenzes for publicizing the case. He also earlier mentioned an attack on Islam and Muslims.

The judge is saying that both sides have gotten plenty of media coverage. He agrees that the more media attention Rifqa gets, the less safe she is. He grants the gag order, but only the attorneys. They are to discuss only procedural issues with the media. The parents' lawyer says English is their 2nd language, and he is gagging people who can speak for them. Judge replies that it is not his job to provide interpreters for people who want to talk to the media -- and that they can get other people to speak for them. After the case is resolved, he said, you can write your novel or produce your miniseries or do whatever you want to do.

Now they're discussing Rifqa's citizenship status. And now on to the question of jurisdiction. The mother's new attorney has just filed a new motion saying this court has no jurisdiction. The guardian ad litem says that has already been decided, and you don't get 2 bites of the apple. Now the parents' lawyer says that Ohio Child Protective Services won't file a case because they don't think she is in danger, but FL only has jurisdiction because Ohio has not filed a case, setting up a catch 22. He says that if they have to, they will file a case in Ohio charging that Rifqa is an unruly delinquent. The judge says essentially that if another case is filed, jurisdiction will be reconsidered.

Now they're discussing procedures regarding visitation rights. She has had supervised contact with her brother. The department (not sure of what) is seeking to limit visitation with Pastor Lorenz and his wife. Now the parents' lawyer is saying that the Lorenzes and their children and the Global Revolution Church should be restricted from seeing the child. He says that because of the gag on attorneys, Stemberger, who has a habit of grandstanding, will use the church to do his "dirty work."

Stemberger says Elahi -- the parents' lawyer -- is the one who is grandstanding, and that he has provided accurate information. He says that the Lorenzes' children are Rifqa's friends and provide her comfort. The judge says he will allow them to continue to visit Rifqa. Parents' lawyer says Mohamed Bary has not lost his parental rights, and he has a say in who sees his child. He says the Lorenzes hid Rifqa for two and a half weeks while Ohio was looking for her. The judge says that no allegations have actually been made against the Lorenzes' children. And he adds that even her own siblings should not be discussing this case.

The parents' lawyer says that mediation will be useless. "I'm trying to help the court" by saying this, he says. The judge says that he doesn't see how he is helping the court by complaining that mediation won't work. They agree to set a date for mediation. Also the guardian ad litem asks that the child start counseling, and that should later expand to family counseling. Some say she has already started it. The judge suggests medication, and the guardian says Rifqa objects to that. One of Rifqa's attorneys wants to know the persepective of the counselor.

The parents' attorney wants the judge to appoint an attorney ad litem for Rifqa. He says Stemberger is agenda-driven. The judge says he should file a motion to that effect, but that Rifqa wants Stemberger and he will respect that. He says that it seems that Elahi wants a new attorney who will have a different view from Stemberger's of what is in the child's best interests. But he will not appoint one now.

September 29 -- next hearing.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »

Wow,thanks JSM.That was interesting.   

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »

FAITH UNDER FIRE
Muslims hire 'shark' attorney in Christian runaway case
'Battle has just begun, they are just getting started'

Posted: September 03, 2009
4:05 pm Eastern

A young Christian girl who ran away from her Muslim parents in Ohio when her father allegedly threatened her life will be allowed to stay with her foster family in Florida and keep her lawyer for now, a judge ruled today.

As WND reported, Fathima Rifqa Bary, 17, an honor student and cheerleader, was raised in a Muslim family in Columbus, Ohio. She became a Christian four years ago as a result of her interactions with children at school.

But Bary, a native of Sri Lanka, hitchhiked to a bus station and ran away from home July 19 because she says her family will murder her in what is known as an "honor killing" for converting to Christianity. In Islamic tradition, an honor killing is the killing of a person believed to have brought dishonor upon his or her family. The United Nations tabulates about 5,000 such "honor killings" annually around the world, and they have been documented even in the United States.

Bary sought refuge with a church group in Florida but has been in state foster care by court order. Orlando, Fla., trial lawyer John Stemberger is Bary's attorney. Atlas Shrugs' Pamela Geller was in the courtroom for a hearing today.

Bary's parents were present by phone. Geller said Bary's father, Mohamed, has a "shark" of a lawyer named Shayan Elahi. Elahi, she said, "tried like hell" to get Stemberger replaced.

"He tried to stop Rifqa's visitation with her friends (that's when she began to cry)," Geller wrote. "I can tell you that the battle has just begun. They are just getting started."

The courtroom was overflowing, with proceedings from the main courtroom on closed-circuit video. Lawyers for Bary's parents accused Stemberger of publicizing the teen's case, mentioned an attack on Islam and Muslims and argued that mediation would be "useless."

Orange County Circuit Judge Daniel Dawson imposed a strict gag order on attorneys involved in the case. He also denied media access to police reports. The judge said the more media attention the teen gets, the less safe she will be. A pretrial hearing to determine where Bary should live – with her foster family or with her parents in Ohio – has been scheduled for Sept. 29.

As WND reported, Stemberger confirmed in an Aug. 31 press teleconference that the teen had been a victim of beatings at the hands of her father.

"Her father has slapped her with such force that it has knocked her over," Stemberger said. "Her father asked her to wear the official headdress of Islam. Because she lowered her body down in the car so she couldn't be seen, he punched her on the side of her face with great force because she was ashamed of that."

The Christian teen turned to pastors Blake and Beverly Lorenz of Global Revolution Church in Orlando, Fla., whom she met through Facebook. She has been placed in foster care by the Florida Department of Children and Families, or DCF.

As WND reported, a Florida judge determined Aug 21 that she would not be returned immediately to her family in Ohio as her parents wished. She's now awaiting a decision on whether she will become a dependant of the state until Aug 10, 2010 – her 18th birthday.

Blake Lorenz embraced the emotional teen as she told her story in the following video posted on YouTube:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108854

"I'm a Christian, and my parents are Muslim. They are extremely devout," she said. "They threatened to kill me. … You guys wouldn't understand. Islam is very different than you guys think. They have to kill me. My blood is now halal, which means that because I am now a Christian, I'm from a Muslim background, it's an honor. If they love God more than me, they have to do this. I'm fighting for my life. ..."

Asked what her father, Mohamed Bary, told her, she replied, "He said he would kill me. Or he'd have me sent back to Sri Lanka where they'd put me in the asylum."

She said she left a note for her parents before she ran away: "I said, 'I refuse to deny Jesus. He is my Lord and Savior. I pray you find his forgiveness and mercy, and I love you both dearly.' I wrote that, but they never showed it to the police officers."

Bary warned that if she is forced to return to her family in Ohio, she will die "within a week."

Asked why she ran away, she said, "I was threatened by my dad. When my dad found out – I had a Facebook, that's how he found out – and phone calls from the Muslim community started coming in with e-mails that confronted me. And I had a laptop and he took that laptop and waved it in the air, and he was about to beat me with it, and he said, 'If you have this Jesus in your heart, you're dead to me. You're not my daughter.' And I refused to speak but he said, 'I will kill you. Tell me the truth.' In these words, bad words, cuss words. So I knew that I had to get away."

Bary said her father received numerous e-mails and phone calls from leaders of the Muslim community from the family mosque known as the Noor Center, warning that his daughter was an apostate. So the teenager sought to escape with her life.

Bary said she would sneak out to Christian prayer meetings and hide her Bible from her parents. After her father confronted her, he forced her to attend several classes, hoping she would return to Islam. However, several weeks later, her mother discovered a Christian book that belonged to her.

"I knew right then that it was over for me," she said. "I had to leave."

Fox News reported that the father discovered she had been baptized earlier this year.

The teenager said that in the 150 generations of her family, no one has ever known Jesus.

"I am the first one," she said. "Imagine the honor in killing me."

Bary said she wants to remain in Florida so she can be free to worship Jesus, go to church and read her Bible.

"You talk about religious freedom?" she asked. "No! I don't have that. I want to be here. I want to worship Jesus freely. I don't want to die."

Bary's father, a jeweler, called the church a "cult" and claimed it has brainwashed Fatima.

"This is a cult group who kidnapped my daughter and took her away," Mohamed Bary told WESH 2 News.

Stemberger said he hopes the court will consider extensive evidence concerning the extremist ideology promoted by the Bary family mosque when it determines whether to protect her from her family and declare her a dependent of the state of Florida.

"Based upon everything that we have researched and all the experts I have listened to," Stemberger said, "I think that there is no question in my mind that if she is sent back to Ohio, it is only a matter of time before she slips away in the night."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108854

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2009, 09:34:48 PM »

Thanks Nutt.I am so worried for Fathima.   

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2009, 09:51:25 PM »

This story is so disturbing.  I believe every word she says and I am sure that if she is forced back into the Moslem cult, she will either be sent to Sri Lanka to be killed by a male relative or her father will do the "honor." It's like the Christians in ancient Rome.  Is this child to be thrown to the lions for the satisfaction of the members of the Noor Mosque?

One would think that these radical Islamists would remain in their own culture if they want to enforce these archaic laws.  No, they come here where they are free to practice whatever that is, I can't really call it a religion because that signifies it has some connection with a God. Then, once they are firmly established, they start to eat away at religious freedom.  That's their goal. A universal Caliphate. And this child is a pawn in their game, a pawn which our courts are allowing. The duty of the judge should have been clear.  Grant what our Constitution grants.  Religious freedom.  That should never be mediated.

I fear for the future of the United States.  I believe that if we in the West don't wake up to the danger, we will be lost to the Grand Caliphate.  It is around us every day, from the Noor Mosque to a Ramadan dinner in the White House. And the press facilitates this takeover, too stupid to understand that once the Islamists win, the press will not have an option to object.

I pray for this young woman.  I pray that Jesus, who is in her heart, will rescue her from this terrible situation she is in.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »

I pray that the courts, if unable to come up with a suitable situation soon, drag this out for a whole nother year so she will be an adult and her parents won't be able to do anything.  If they can do it when providing justice for a family or person wronged they surely can do it to save someone's life.  But then again maybe that is why the court date is set almost a month away?  They know that they will not reach a decision in a month anyways.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2009, 06:16:56 PM »

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/09/rifqa-bary-was-sexually-abused-by-her-uncle.html

Rifqa Bary was Allegedly Sexually Abused by her Uncle

Click on the link and watch the video, the reporter asks the dad's attorney about her being sexually abused by an uncle.

Will they depose the uncle who  allegedly sexually abused her? Her mother knew about it and did nothing. I am sure the father didn't know, as Rifqa would have been punished unmercifully. The female victim is always at fault. How many lashes do rape victims get in Islamic countries? 99.

Add this to all the many stories I broke in the Rifqa Bary case on the physical abuse of Rifqa and the parents' financial situation. No media picked them up. The media only ran the CAIR narrative (they are working with the family according to anti-Rifqa, pro Islam websites).

Not only is the media criminally negligent in not telling Rifqa's story, but they use this terrible case to seize the opportunity to smear and rank on Christianity. Christianity is the evil in all this, according to the media. The vilification of the good Christian folks who took this girl in turns my stomach. It is evil.

On several occasions friends of Rifqa would bring her down to the school counselor because of bruises on her legs and her arms, beatings suffered at the hands of her father and brother (sounds like Islam Said). The middle school, in a serious dereliction of duty, did not report these beatings to child welfare services. Beatings were random, violent, unprovoked. Take, for example, when Rifqa and her father Mohammad were driving in the car. He would force her to wear the hijab, which she hated. In her discomfort she would slouch down, embarrassed, and her father would haul off and sock her in the face so that she never forgot to sit up straight in her costume. The beatings were regular and so much a part of the landscape of Rifqa's life that she became inured to them, just like Amina and Sarah and Aqsa and every "honor" victim. (more here)

Rifqa: "He took that laptop and waved it in the air and he was about to beat me with it, and he said, “If you have this Jesus in your heart, you’re dead to me. You’re not my daughter.” And I refused to speak but he said, “I will kill you. Tell me the truth.” In these words, bad words, cuss words. So I knew that I had to get away"

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2009, 08:25:41 PM »

JSM,OMG,they  can't let Fathima leave.She will be killed,I just know it. 
I can't even post what I am thinking right now.    

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2009, 04:48:13 PM »

Just found this on Pamela's site Atlas Shrugs

From a pro Islamic website

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/09/rifqa-bary-facebook-fatwa-we-need-to-kill-her-.html

I have said from the very first that Rifqa Bary is the highest value target in America. Apostasy is the most egregious crime against Islam. Her crime is not just against the family. it is against Islam.  

I know Ohio law enforcement and Florida law enforcement found no threat to Rifqa, but perhaps they can put down the kool aid for five minutes and do their job.

There is a pro-Islamic site on Facebook that threatens Rifqa Bary with death. Will everyone stop the PC, religion of peace nonsense, pull their heads out of their asses and get serious? Is law enforcement going to stop playing games and protect this young girl or what? Salman Rushdie did far less.

REST HERE......

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/09/rifqa-bary-facebook-fatwa-we-need-to-kill-her-.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2009, 05:17:40 PM »

I have said from the very first that Rifqa Bary is the highest value target in America. Apostasy is the most egregious crime against Islam. Her crime is not just against the family. it is against Islam.  

I know Ohio law enforcement and Florida law enforcement found no threat to Rifqa, but perhaps they can put down the kool aid for five minutes and do their job.

There is a pro-Islamic site on Facebook that threatens Rifqa Bary with death. Will everyone stop the PC, religion of peace nonsense, pull their heads out of their asses and get serious? Is law enforcement going to stop playing games and protect this young girl or what? Salman Rushdie did far less.

REST HERE......

WTF, is she being guarded, I mean guarded by police to protect her? And what is bothering me is even if she does not have to go back to her family, I'm afraid she will be hunted down and eventually something very bad is going to happen 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »

REST HERE......

WTF, is she being guarded, I mean guarded by police to protect her? And what is bothering me is even if she does not have to go back to her family, I'm afraid she will be hunted down and eventually something very bad is going to happen 
All I know is she is in foster care. H*ll NO she isn't being guarded. The FDLE questioned her for hours without her attorney or guardian ad litem and still didn't find cause that her life is in danger.

Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2009, 05:25:13 PM »

maybe someone should forward this article to Florida's LE and Ohio's too.  I hope the FBI is watching over the groups after her very close.  After all they don't always make it known what they are doing.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2009, 05:32:41 PM »

maybe someone should forward this article to Florida's LE and Ohio's too.  I hope the FBI is watching over the groups after her very close.  After all they don't always make it known what they are doing.
I'm sure Ms Geller has forwarded it to the FBI. She is an amazing tough strong woman with lots of strength. She will let this be known. Believe me.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »

Ariana, yes I read in the comments that it was forwarded to the FBI along with all the FB names associated with that FB page.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.