April 26, 2024, 07:12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To HALEIGHBUG.NET members  (Read 13602 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 03, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »

You come in groups to press your side of the case, that the non custodial parent, the one not even near the home of Haleigh, somehow is responsible for her disapearance. 

My suggestion would be to stay over at the Haleighbug.net site or go join Mlee at BNH or GM or CnG

The Admin of your site has openly bashed SM

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:38:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 01:31:33 PM »

Well, now isn't that interesting to say the least 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »

You come in groups to press your side of the case, that the non custodial parent, the one not even near the home of Haleigh, somehow is responsible for her disapearance. 

My suggestion would be to stay over at the Haleighbug.net site or go join Mlee at BNH or GM or CnG

The Admin of your site has openly bashed SM

I read this yesterday Klaas and was shocked.........I've rarely ever seen any monkey act "abusive", except those that have been rightly banned, and I'm not quite sure who they think is owed an apology (which never came)or who has suffered from being a member of SM

So, I guess I don't need this cute lil monkey face anymore
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:39:24 PM by klaasend » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 01:50:24 PM »

What Mlee does is mlee's business, not mine, nor any other Haleighbug members.  What is the purpose behind posting the members list?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »

Many have tried, none have succeeded IMO.  Good luck with that.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 01:59:59 PM »

Many have tried, none have succeeded IMO.  Good luck with that.

What?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 01:59:59 PM »

There is no reason to openly put down the SM site or us Monkey's to encourage members to join the Haleighbug site.. I was a member and no longer my choice ..

Monkey's Rule.....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »

There is no reason to openly put down the SM site or us Monkey's to encourage members to join the Haleighbug site.. I was a member and no longer my choice ..

Monkey's Rule.....

I agree JG............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 02:06:43 PM »

What Mlee does is mlee's business, not mine, nor any other Haleighbug members.  What is the purpose behind posting the members list?

The purpose of the list is so that the people at SM that are the brunt of your posts will know who they are dealing with.  When you show up in the thread as a group it does make me wonder the motives. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »

this is not fair...what mlee or any other member writes on another forum does not reflect what others who are also on that forum think or feel....most of us are not even aware of what went down, what happened, talk in code etc...to my knowledge, anyone can join over there...I don't post often, was invited to join and I did not see it as a "gang up" site at all...If I felt that any of this would have been something that I wanted to hide, then I would have used a different name to post under...
now if we are going to go into what other members post on other forums, some need to take a peak in at topix and see how a few  much loved posters from here  talk and treat some of the members here ...they use fake names and other id's to bash some of us on other forums and come over here as sweet as can be and they know darn well that they are favored by the mods here and will get away with what ever they want to say..
and also, who are the groups that you speak of? I see a few groups that show up at once as well who have similar views, does that not make you wonder about their motives as well????

I don't think that this is fair at all! you are labeling everyone on a  forum that most don't even post on very often....you have no idea what the posts could have been...doesn't mean that it was about people over her at all...it could have been as simple as ...good morning...any news today etc...
THIS IS REALLY NOT FAIR !!!!! 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »

I don't think that should say the brunt of my posts, because I haven't said anything out of the way to anyone, Have I ?  If I have please direct me to it.  I'm sorry, but I'm lost as to why I am being made to look like I am against the scared monkeys when I have done nothing wrong, unless you call me being a member of another forum bad.  Please explain to me what it is that I have done. 

To the Scared Monkeys members who are here to only help find the missing....I applaud you for what you do, Please never stop!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 02:31:34 PM »

I don't think that should say the brunt of my posts, because I haven't said anything out of the way to anyone, Have I ?  If I have please direct me to it.  I'm sorry, but I'm lost as to why I am being made to look like I am against the scared monkeys when I have done nothing wrong, unless you call me being a member of another forum bad.  Please explain to me what it is that I have done. 

To the Scared Monkeys members who are here to only help find the missing....I applaud you for what you do, Please never stop!

I agree...would really like to know where all of this came from because I am lost as well..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 02:38:59 PM »

Wow, when did I say that I'm labeling all of you the same?  Like I said, being a member of another forum is never a problem, I am a member of many forums.

The problem is when you come over to SM from Haleighbug.net as a group and gang up on those that feel differently in the case than you. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 02:40:38 PM »

JNGA - did I say your name specifically?  Did I mention specifically (other than Mlee) any member of Haleighbug.net?  Why are you assuming I mean you?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 02:42:10 PM »

I am not sure what is going on exactly but fwiw I was invited to that group by someone who wanted to discuss a certain possible theory with Haleigh's case. That was all. No one said anything bad about SM to me at any time. I am sure Klaasend must have a reason to question everyone if there is the thought of some type of foul behavior but honestly I never saw anything that made me believe anyone was anti SM.

The site was fairly difficult to navigate so I did not spend a great deal of time there other than to discuss the possible theory.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 02:43:50 PM »

Because You and I were specifically converseing back and forth here in the last few minutes and because you put what you did as a reply to my comment and because my user name is on the list that you posted.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »

JNGA - did I say your name specifically?  Did I mention specifically (other than Mlee) any member of Haleighbug.net?  Why are you assuming I mean you?

Oh oops! I saw the title "To HALEIGHBUG.NET members" so I assumed. (Ignore my previous post please.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »

I am not sure what is going on exactly but fwiw I was invited to that group by someone who wanted to discuss a certain possible theory with Haleigh's case. That was all. No one said anything bad about SM to me at any time. I am sure Klaasend must have a reason to question everyone if there is the thought of some type of foul behavior but honestly I never saw anything that made me believe anyone was anti SM.

The site was fairly difficult to navigate so I did not spend a great deal of time there other than to discuss the possible theory.

I'm not questioning everyone.  I'm simply letting those that are ganged up on know where those people are coming from.  It's a pattern that I and the moderators have noticed for a while now.  I'm just putting it out in the open.

As far as being a member of Haleighbug.net, that is not a problem at all. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 02:50:55 PM »

I'm not questioning everyone.  I'm simply letting those that are ganged up on know where those people are coming from.  It's a pattern that I and the moderators have noticed for a while now.  I'm just putting it out in the open.

As far as being a member of Haleighbug.net, that is not a problem at all. 

IMO It is sad when folks cannot distinguish the difference between and argument and a fight. I was raised up taught that an argument is a debate and a fight well... we all know what that means. I am sick of the fighting that goes on in any of the groups. I disagree with that type of behavior as it does nothing to help anything so I completely understand your stance against it.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 02:52:04 PM »

Wow, when did I say that I'm labeling all of you the same?  Like I said, being a member of another forum is never a problem, I am a member of many forums.

The problem is when you come over to SM from Haleighbug.net as a group and gang up on those that feel differently in the case than you. 

and Klaas, what about the ones who have their own groups HERE and gang up on us who don't share their views?? they email back and forth and discuss things and then come here and post ....we see it!! why don't you?  they gang up on other forums...I can bring over plenty of posts if you want me to...
I have never gone to Haleighbug or any other forum and then come straight over here to gang up on anyone...I am my own person, think for myself and have my own views which are not always what the group thinks that I should think...no one influences how I feel.....
like I said, I have hardly posted over there, some have not posted at all and some have posted a lot...does not mean a thing....so we post on other forums....so does everyone else here...
I don't organize with anyone to come here and bash any forum member...if I want to bash someone, I can do it on my own just fine...I don't need a gang behind me to do it..
I would really like to see what you are meaning by ganging up on other members?
because there may be a few who don't agree on the Crystal/ron bashing? do any of the members of Haleigh bug gang up on any other members on any other threads?
I am just not getting this at all...
I would really like to see some examples of the 'ganging up' that you are referring to...thank you...

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.