April 19, 2024, 07:43:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To HALEIGHBUG.NET members  (Read 13588 times)
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 02:52:44 PM »

Just so all the monkeys know, I have not ganged up on anyone, nor do I want to...I don't have time for childish behavier like that.  I do however feel that I am being picked on for no reason.  There, in the past, have been monkeys that have ganged up on their fellow monkeys, but none of them are members of HB.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 03:05:38 PM »

What Mlee does is mlee's business, not mine, nor any other Haleighbug members.  What is the purpose behind posting the members list?

The purpose of the list is so that the people at SM that are the brunt of your posts will know who they are dealing with.  When you show up in the thread as a group it does make me wonder the motives. 

can you show when any of us have shown up in this listing as a group? the same posters are always on the Haleigh thread here..so it would be hard not to post at the same time that the other four or five posters are posting..doesn't mean that we all showed up to gang up on anyone...even if you were not talking about me or JNGA or anyone else that is on that list, you made a generalization by posting this list of members...members who have not done anything wrong...
it is interesting that you have the members group listing cause to be honest with you, I did not know who all the members were over there...that is how involved I was in the whole thing...and yet, since my name is showing up on the list, that makes me look like someone who has bashed SM and it's members...not fair to have done this Klaas...in my opinion for what ever that counts for...

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 03:14:49 PM »

Klaas, I have looked but can't find the place where I can delete my account, Would you be so kind as to do it for me or point me in the right direction.  I just want you all to know that I have done nothing wrong.  To the one's who are truely here for the missing, Please don't stop searching  Monkey Huggs  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »

I believe we are all here for the missing.
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2009, 03:28:47 PM »

klaas, this is confusing. By posting the member list am I to conclude that when I see 2 or more from the list posting at the same time...they're 'ganging up'? Because that's how it reads to me.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2009, 03:28:58 PM »

I believe we are all here for the missing.

thanks rosie...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 03:35:27 PM »

this is really outrageous...it has done nothing but inflame and divide the forum...in my opinion.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2009, 03:40:02 PM »

The member list has been deleted. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »

klaas, this is confusing. By posting the member list am I to conclude that when I see 2 or more from the list posting at the same time...they're 'ganging up'? Because that's how it reads to me.

I have removed the member list but to answer your question, pretty much yes.  That has been the pattern.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 03:41:32 PM »

this is really outrageous...it has done nothing but inflame and divide the forum...in my opinion.

MOO~But I don't think so, I think she opened this thread after all the hoopla and "code" talk the other day that started the ban of MLEE (I'm NOT speaking for Klaas or anyone) just my perception of why she started the thread......if anyone wanted to talk about how they don't argue etc over there, they can do it here and NOT on the normal Haleigh thread. There were HB members that would tell our members "you'll just have to trust me"  when asked why they held a certain opinion they held, it ....

In regards to the members, that has never been private and anyone has access to iot, so I don't see the big deal in posting the names as most already knew anyway. JMO on things............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2009, 03:41:36 PM »

Klaas, I have looked but can't find the place where I can delete my account, Would you be so kind as to do it for me or point me in the right direction.  I just want you all to know that I have done nothing wrong.  To the one's who are truely here for the missing, Please don't stop searching  Monkey Huggs  

You cannot delete your account.  You don't have to post here, nobody is forcing you to stay.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:43:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2009, 03:43:40 PM »

Who are the members that you are talking about?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2009, 03:51:32 PM »

MOO~But I don't think so, I think she opened this thread after all the hoopla and "code" talk the other day that started the ban of MLEE (I'm NOT speaking for Klaas or anyone) just my perception of why she started the thread......if anyone wanted to talk about how they don't argue etc over there, they can do it here and NOT on the normal Haleigh thread. There were HB members that would tell our members "you'll just have to trust me"  when asked why they held a certain opinion they held, it ....

In regards to the members, that has never been private and anyone has access to iot, so I don't see the big deal in posting the names as most already knew anyway. JMO on things............

that is because your name is not on it and you were not one of the ones who has been perceived from now on as a person who goes behind the scenes to talk about other members here...
who are you talking about who was talking in"code" and give us an example..
because I don't know anything about it!!! and if the member list was free for anyone to go see, they had the chance to go see it if they wanted to...it did not have to be printed on here....and with the implication behind it...Please, show all of us the code that you speak of and please break the code as well so that it is clear that it really is/was a code ...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2009, 03:53:32 PM »

I'm locking this thread.  It is not a discussion thread I just wanted to make it known I don't appreciate the owner/admin of the Haleighbug.net forum. That they (Mlee) has been banned from SM.  Anyone with a problem with that or SM is free not to post here.

The "code" discussions were in the main Haleigh thread.  If you wonder who was talking about who I suggest you read back.  I am locking this thread now.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:55:21 PM by klaasend » Logged
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2009, 03:54:07 PM »

I have removed the member list but to answer your question, pretty much yes.  That has been the pattern.

But.............there's a mod from this forum on that list.
And I personally know one member there who would never do what she is now acuused of.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2009, 03:54:48 PM »

Cookie no one can show us proof because what is being said isn't true and I'm tired of going around in circles with this.  Please ban me.  Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2009, 03:55:29 PM »

Yes, and I just want to know one theory of why Haleigh is alive and living with relatives, besides the custody issues. Just one reason, that is all I would love to see. Why would a relative do this, it seems cruel and insane to me, and if one did do this, why? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2009, 03:59:08 PM »

But.............there's a mod from this forum on that list.
And I personally know one member there who would never do what she is now acuused of.

PLEASE READ MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD - It has nothing to do with the Haleighbug site and everything to do with ganging up as a group on others here.   

If there is a SM MOD on the Haleighbug list they are using a different nickname there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2009, 04:00:49 PM »

Cookie no one can show us proof because what is being said isn't true and I'm tired of going around in circles with this. Please ban me.  Thanks

Why?  Can't control yourself?  Just don't log in and don't post.  What is so hard about that? 
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.