May 01, 2024, 11:45:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379040 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: August 21, 2009, 04:25:05 PM »

Hi, Capp, good to see you and I'm really glad you are better!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: August 21, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »

I just watched Cindy's comments after coming out of the court-  it was emotional because Casey hadn't seen her Dad in months-  yeah from choice, she has refused to see them...
The only emotion Casey knows is self pity- hence the "tears"- you can see she has been instructed to tone down her flippant behavior with Baez, also she had no makeup on, that's a FIRST for her, she usually spends half her in life in the mirror.... I am sure that came from Andrea Lyon, she is trying to change her image before she gets to trial.  Speaking of image, where the h*** does Cindy get her hair done- she looks like a Chrysanthemum,   so bizarre.
I see the baptism didn't change much about their willingness to continue lying and covering up...   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: August 21, 2009, 04:36:38 PM »

Did you hear GA on the stand say, "..and please tell the defendant to quit flipping me off."

LOL    I wonder if she really .......   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: August 21, 2009, 04:37:41 PM »

Monk,did you by any chance see Cindy on the Headline News station earlier?
I can't find a clip of it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: August 21, 2009, 04:38:45 PM »

I just watched Cindy's comments after coming out of the court-  it was emotional because Casey hadn't seen her Dad in months-  yeah from choice, she has refused to see them...
The only emotion Casey knows is self pity- hence the "tears"- you can see she has been instructed to tone down her flippant behavior with Baez, also she had no makeup on, that's a FIRST for her, she usually spends half her in life in the mirror.... I am sure that came from Andrea Lyon, she is trying to change her image before she gets to trial.  Speaking of image, where the h*** does Cindy get her hair done- she looks like a Chrysanthemum,   so bizarre.
I see the baptism didn't change much about their willingness to continue lying and covering up...   

I just ask about that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: August 21, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »

Sandy Burger effect.   
Can someone explain to me what the Sandy Burger effect is, please!
I found the answer to Sandy Berger from this article...     http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16706-2005Mar31.html

What that article did not state is Sandy Berger stuffed the papers he wanted to destroy down his socks and down his pants. IIRC

And on more than one day ... two different days I think.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: August 21, 2009, 04:48:19 PM »

Sandy Burger effect.   
I found the answer to Sandy Berger from this article...     http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16706-2005Mar31.html

What that article did not state is Sandy Berger stuffed the papers he wanted to destroy down his socks and down his pants. IIRC
The article says that he put them in is suit jacket and not in his underware or socks.   I don't know the real answer to this.

Well ... that's the Washington comPost  ... lol... I do think some of his attire was involved. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: August 21, 2009, 04:51:20 PM »

If you can't find then I know I am not going to find it!!    

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: August 21, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »

If you can't find then I know I am not going to find it!!    

I just kept seeing little clips here and there.Maybe Prime News will have something. Dagnabit.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: August 21, 2009, 04:55:24 PM »

I can't find it either.  I'll keep looking.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: August 21, 2009, 05:04:08 PM »

Well, IMO, KC continues to show that she's completely devoid of human feelings.  Even though we have negative feelings about Cindy, the fact that KC has refused to look at her mother on any one of the occasions in court over many months is unbelievably cold.  It's obvious that KC's mother and father are yearning for the slightest recognition from KC and KC refustes to give it.  The thought that KC goes back to her cell and relishes how she really put it to Mom and Dad is disgusting, to say the least. 

I'm not beginning to wonder if KC started tearing up when George went to the stand because she was scared that he might spill a few beans and tell something negative on her.  He didn't, but she still wouldn't look at him when she left the court room.

I noticed that just as KC went out of the court room she visibly let out a breath of air, which I took to be a sigh of relief she was out of there.   I guess she thinks she made it through another hearing without Dad squealing on her. 

I agree.   I also think KC looked terrible today, like she hasn't slept for days.   Could it be that she doesn't want to throw her old loverboy under the bus?  Wonder if she is fighting with Bozo over that defense move.   She looked scared today - maybe she was afraid TonE would be there with his lawyer.   She definitely was relieved to get out of there.

I have a daughter her age, and appearences mean everything.   KC wouldn't have wanted loverboy TonE to see her today, that's for sure.    I don't see how she'll ever make it through the trial, when all the people she wronged are there, looking at her face-to-face.     I'm going to enjoy watching every second of her squirming in that hot seat.     

I'm still catching up so sorry in advance if I've repeated someone else's thoughts.      an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: August 21, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »

I can't find it either.  I'll keep looking.

Thanks.My Dish keep going in and out with the sotrms.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: August 21, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »

Well, IMO, KC continues to show that she's completely devoid of human feelings.  Even though we have negative feelings about Cindy, the fact that KC has refused to look at her mother on any one of the occasions in court over many months is unbelievably cold.  It's obvious that KC's mother and father are yearning for the slightest recognition from KC and KC refustes to give it.  The thought that KC goes back to her cell and relishes how she really put it to Mom and Dad is disgusting, to say the least. 

I'm not beginning to wonder if KC started tearing up when George went to the stand because she was scared that he might spill a few beans and tell something negative on her.  He didn't, but she still wouldn't look at him when she left the court room.

I noticed that just as KC went out of the court room she visibly let out a breath of air, which I took to be a sigh of relief she was out of there.   I guess she thinks she made it through another hearing without Dad squealing on her. 

I agree.   I also think KC looked terrible today, like she hasn't slept for days.   Could it be that she doesn't want to throw her old loverboy under the bus?  Wonder if she is fighting with Bozo over that defense move.   She looked scared today - maybe she was afraid TonE would be there with his lawyer.   She definitely was relieved to get out of there.

I have a daughter her age, and appearences mean everything.   KC wouldn't have wanted loverboy TonE to see her today, that's for sure.    I don't see how she'll ever make it through the trial, when all the people she wronged are there, looking at her face-to-face.     I'm going to enjoy watching every second of her squirming in that hot seat.     

I'm still catching up so sorry in advance if I've repeated someone else's thoughts.      an angelic monkey

I'm with you Sassy.I want to see her have to face all these people.
It'll be a he!! of a lot easier than what Caylee endured.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: August 21, 2009, 05:08:35 PM »

Sandy Burger effect.   

The article says that he put them in is suit jacket and not in his underware or socks.   I don't know the real answer to this.

LOL. The Washington Post "cleaned up" the story as only the Washington Post can. The testimony of the National Archive employees told another story. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: August 21, 2009, 05:11:52 PM »

Did anyone see Todd Macaluso on In Session? I thought it was supposed to be BOZO but as I was walking out to run an errand I heard it was going to be TM......he said they have uncovered EVIDENCE that proved kc was innocent...so why is she still sitting in jail and will be until who knows when?  I would have loved to hear him but had to run out on an errand!!  ANYONE see it???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: August 21, 2009, 05:13:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20489546/detail.html
Lawyer: Remains Dumped While Anthony Was Jailed
Casey Anthony In Court Friday For First Time In Months

POSTED: 6:40 am EDT August 21, 2009
UPDATED: 3:35 pm EDT August 21, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony returned to the courtroom on Friday where her defense claimed to have substantial evidence that Caylee Anthony's body was placed in the woods near Suburban Drive after Casey Anthony was already in jail.
Casey Anthony has been charged with the murder in connection with the death of Caylee, her daughter.

The hearing was expected to address four motions received by the court. Defense attorney Todd Macaluso would not say what kind of evidence they had, but they did refute Tim Miller of Equusearch's statement that the area where Casey's remains were found was under water in November.

One motion under consideration was to certify Miller as a material witness. Texas-based EquuSearch held numerous searches for Caylee Anthony.
The defense is also seeking access to the names of the people who participated in the search for Caylee. The defense said they're not looking to publicly release the information or harass those who participated. Miller has said he fears that releasing that information would have a chilling effect on Equusearch's volunteer recruitment.

Judge Stan Strickland said he would review the motion and rule as early as late Friday. He said he was leaning toward allowing the defense to review the records to determine who they may want to question regarding search activities.

Casey Anthony sat quietly during the debate, only occasionally whispering to Baez.
Lazarro Phone Records Released To Prosecution
The court then addressed a motion to prevent the state from getting phone records from Anthony Lazarro. Lazarro was Anthony's boyfriend at the time Caylee disappeared. Lazarro's attorney said the defense narrowed their request for the records, and they're no longer objecting to turning them over.

Strickland ruled that Lazarro's phone records between June 1 and Dec. 18 would be provided to the prosecution.
George Anthony Takes Witness Stand

Another motion was to bar privileged testimony from bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin and Robert Dick.

Casey Anthony wept as her father, George Anthony, took the witness stand to testify in regard to the motion. He talked about the role of Padilla's staff after Casey Anthony bonded out of jail. He said they acted as security for the entire family.
During cross examination by prosecutors, George Anthony said he discussed the posting of bail with Padilla's staff, but he said he didn't know where the money eventually came from.

George was also asked whether he overheard conversations between Casey Anthony and McLaughlin. He said he hadn't heard them.

McLaughlin was the person who most closely monitored Casey Anthony while she was out of jail.

Strickland decided to allow the testimony of the four individuals which was contained on a compact disc. The judge planned to further review the disc before issuing a formal ruling.

There is also a motion that objects to the state setting a new trial date in Anthony's check forgery case. Strickland did not rule on that motion.
Cindy Anthony Says There's No Book Deal

Cindy Anthony told WESH 2 News Friday that she and George Anthony do not have a book deal.

There has been some media speculation about a book deal. Before the start of Friday's hearing, Cindy Anthony said her hair dresser has encouraged her to write about the struggled that she and George have faced, but there is no book deal.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: August 21, 2009, 05:13:58 PM »

Casey Anthony: Cindy tells WESH there's no book deal
posted by halboedeker on Aug 21, 2009 4:40:54 PM

How did it go today in court for the Anthonys? Another day of wildly varying emotions.

"At the end of the two and a half hour hearing, Casey looked emotionally exhausted, but her mother came away smiling," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said this afternoon.

"It was awesome to see my daughter today," Cindy Anthony said, surprisingly upbeat. Her daughter is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Cindy Anthony also told WESH that she and her husband, George, do not have a deal to write a book.

"Before the start of today's hearing, Cindy told WESH her hairdresser had encouraged her to write about the struggles she and George have gone through," anchor Aixa Diaz said. "But she says there is no book deal."

(Is that a loud sigh of relief I hear across the land?)

The Anthonys saw their incarcerated daughter for the first time in three months at a court hearing. Kealing said the hearing was "punctuated by Casey Anthony's tears and George Anthony telling his daughter he loved her."

The news: Anthony's defense team revealed a key part of their strategy, Kealing said. The team contends that someone placed Caylee's remains in the woods after Casey was jailed -- and that proves her innocence.

Texas EquuSearch on Thursday said that spot in the woods was under water in November. The child was found the next month. George Anthony interrupted the new conference Thursday when Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller and attorney Mark NeJame released their information.

But defense attorney Jose Baez answered Texas EquuSearch by calling attention to footage of Anthony private investigator Dominic Casey searching the area in November. "It's clear it wasn't wet," Baez said.http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wesh-theres-no-book-deal.html
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: August 21, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »

Did anyone see Todd Macaluso on In Session? I thought it was supposed to be BOZO but as I was walking out to run an errand I heard it was going to be TM......he said they have uncovered EVIDENCE that proved kc was innocent...so why is she still sitting in jail and will be until who knows when?  I would have loved to hear him but had to run out on an errand!!  ANYONE see it???

I saw it and immediately muted my tv.........he only spews bs IMO

His attempt to taint the jury pool.....not gonna happen MacClueless

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: August 21, 2009, 05:18:01 PM »

Post Hearing Comments:

Cindy http://www.wftv.com/video/20494191/index.html

Baez  http://www.wftv.com/video/20494617/index.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: August 21, 2009, 05:19:30 PM »

Thanks trim and NR!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.