May 01, 2024, 08:56:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378956 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: August 21, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: August 21, 2009, 05:22:26 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::Cindy's hairdresser needs to suggest a new do for Cindy instead of what to write a book about. JMO  :

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: August 21, 2009, 05:24:43 PM »

Did anyone see Todd Macaluso on In Session? I thought it was supposed to be BOZO but as I was walking out to run an errand I heard it was going to be TM......he said they have uncovered EVIDENCE that proved kc was innocent...so why is she still sitting in jail and will be until who knows when?  I would have loved to hear him but had to run out on an errand!!  ANYONE see it???

Yeah, good question -  he's full of crap.     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: August 21, 2009, 05:26:00 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::Cindy's hairdresser needs to suggest a new do for Cindy instead of what to write a book about. JMO  :

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!    You got that right!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: August 21, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: August 21, 2009, 05:29:54 PM »

Casey Anthony: Cindy tells WESH there's no book deal
posted by halboedeker on Aug 21, 2009 4:40:54 PM

How did it go today in court for the Anthonys? Another day of wildly varying emotions.

"At the end of the two and a half hour hearing, Casey looked emotionally exhausted, but her mother came away smiling," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said this afternoon.

"It was awesome to see my daughter today," Cindy Anthony said, surprisingly upbeat. Her daughter is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Cindy Anthony also told WESH that she and her husband, George, do not have a deal to write a book.

"Before the start of today's hearing, Cindy told WESH her hairdresser had encouraged her to write about the struggles she and George have gone through," anchor Aixa Diaz said. "But she says there is no book deal."

(Is that a loud sigh of relief I hear across the land?)

The Anthonys saw their incarcerated daughter for the first time in three months at a court hearing. Kealing said the hearing was "punctuated by Casey Anthony's tears and George Anthony telling his daughter he loved her."

The news: Anthony's defense team revealed a key part of their strategy, Kealing said. The team contends that someone placed Caylee's remains in the woods after Casey was jailed -- and that proves her innocence.

Texas EquuSearch on Thursday said that spot in the woods was under water in November. The child was found the next month. George Anthony interrupted the new conference Thursday when Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller and attorney Mark NeJame released their information.

But defense attorney Jose Baez answered Texas EquuSearch by calling attention to footage of Anthony private investigator Dominic Casey searching the area in November. "It's clear it wasn't wet," Baez said.http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wesh-theres-no-book-deal.html

Dom Casey was not in the same area as Caylee was found! Why can't the defense team get that through their thick heads???   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: August 21, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »

Cindy's hairdresser is probably writing a book.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: August 21, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »

Sunny,here is Todd Macaluso.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R__Z7oO9RFI&feature=channel_page

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: August 21, 2009, 05:32:15 PM »

Monkey Devil!  You guys are cracking me up.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: August 21, 2009, 05:33:49 PM »

How did it go today in court for the Anthonys? Another day of wildly varying emotions.

"At the end of the two and a half hour hearing, Casey looked emotionally exhausted, but her mother came away smiling," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said this afternoon.

"It was awesome to see my daughter today," Cindy Anthony said, surprisingly upbeat. Her daughter is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Cindy Anthony also told WESH that she and her husband, George, do not have a deal to write a book.

"Before the start of today's hearing, Cindy told WESH her hairdresser had encouraged her to write about the struggles she and George have gone through," anchor Aixa Diaz said. "But she says there is no book deal."

The Anthonys saw their incarcerated daughter for the first time in three months at a court hearing. Kealing said the hearing was "punctuated by Casey Anthony's tears and George Anthony telling his daughter he loved her."

The news: Anthony's defense team revealed a key part of their strategy, Kealing said. The team contends that someone placed Caylee's remains in the woods after Casey was jailed -- and that proves her innocence.

Texas EquuSearch on Thursday said that spot in the woods was under water in November. The child was found the next month. George Anthony interrupted the new conference Thursday when Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller and attorney Mark NeJame released their information.

But defense attorney Jose Baez answered Texas EquuSearch by calling attention to footage of Anthony private investigator Dominic Casey searching the area in November. "It's clear it wasn't wet," Baez said.http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wesh-theres-no-book-deal.html

Dom Casey was not in the same area as Caylee was found! Why can't the defense team get that through their thick heads???   

They know it - he's just trying to taint a future jury pool.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: August 21, 2009, 05:34:37 PM »

Did anyone see Todd Macaluso on In Session? I thought it was supposed to be BOZO but as I was walking out to run an errand I heard it was going to be TM......he said they have uncovered EVIDENCE that proved kc was innocent...so why is she still sitting in jail and will be until who knows when?  I would have loved to hear him but had to run out on an errand!!  ANYONE see it???

Hi Sassy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: August 21, 2009, 05:36:59 PM »

Hi Sassy

Hi Sunny.    Didn't KC look terrible today?     That cage must be getting to her.   I hope she's enjoying her beautiful life!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: August 21, 2009, 05:38:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-082109,0,4115891.story

Casey Anthony case: Defense claims someone else left Caylee's remains in woods

One of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys told the judge they have found evidence that shows Caylee's remains were placed after Casey Anthony was in jail.

Casey Anthony wipes tears from her eyes after seeing her father George Anthony testify during a court hearing today. Defense attorney Andrea Lyon (right) is by her side. (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / August 21, 2009)

Sarah Lundy  Sentinel Staff Writer
5:24 p.m. EDT, August 21, 2009

Anybody who wondered about the legal strategy of Casey Anthony's defense team might have received a preview during a hearing on Friday.

Attorney Todd Macaluso told Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland that the defense discovered evidence that will prove Anthony's innocence -- and that someone else left her daughter's dead body in the woods.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee Marie. The 2-year-old's remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County. The remains were found Dec. 11, five months after the toddler had been reported missing.

"The body or remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Anthony was locked up in the Orange County facility," Macaluso said during the two-hour hearing.

Anthony was in out of jail three times between July 16, 2008, and when she was indicted for first-degree murder on and Oct. 14. She is also facing check fraud charges that landed her in jail.

Her defense team did not give details about its evidence.

"I can't get into that," lead defense attorney Jose Baez said afterward. "We have said all along that we are going to try our case in the courtroom."

Macaluso's argument was part of the defense's request to obtain records from volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch. Volunteers reported the area where Caylee's remains were found was underwater when they searched the area in August and November.

During the hearing, Anthony cried while her father, George Anthony, took the stand to testify for the defense about an issue involving California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. It was Padilla who had helped bail Anthony out of jail last year after her initial arrest.

George Anthony said Padilla and his crew acted as security for his family. One member stayed in the house, while others drove Casey Anthony to and from her attorney's office.

The defense considers work that Padilla and his team did is an extension of legal services provided by Baez. The information should not be made public during the trial, Baez argued, because it is covered under attorney-client privilege.

Prosecutors disagreed, saying what Padilla and others have to say is not privileged.

Strickland did not rule on the issue.

George Anthony, whom Baez has asked not to visit his daughter at the Orange County Jail, mouthed "I love you" to Casey as he walked away from the stand.

After the hearing, Casey's mother Cindy Anthony said she grew emotional when she saw Anthony's reaction to her father.

"She hasn't seen her dad for a very long time ... It was very emotional and very touching," Cindy Anthony said.

Anthony did gain one win on Friday. Strickland granted the defense team's request for Anthony's former boyfriend Tony Lazzaro's phone calls and "pings" -- signals that show a cell phone location at a given time -- from June 1 to Dec. 18, 2008.

It is one of many sets of phone records of Anthony's friends and family members her attorneys have requested.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: August 21, 2009, 05:41:21 PM »

Hi Sassy

Hi Sunny.    Didn't KC look terrible today?     That cage must be getting to her.   I hope she's enjoying her beautiful life!   
Isn't if funny that Cindy says that Casey looks good and healthy when she obviously looks really bad?  Cindy has real truth issues, about everything apparently.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: August 21, 2009, 05:44:01 PM »

More jury- tainting.  He is desperate isn't he ?;  Who is that dreadful woman ?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: August 21, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »

S T U P I D!!!  Just like wanting Tim as a material witness. HE will not be intimidated by any of these so called heavy hitters!!  So what are they going to do try to do.... get someone who searched for Caylee to, LIE and said they searched the area? People who go out and volunteer on a search are not the kind of people who can be bought off!  They CARE, that's why they are there. There is no glory in going out and searching for someone....it is hard and emotional.....and the conditions are usually very harsh. And you come away defeated when you don't find that person. TES keeps detail records of the searches....grid by grid......Tim has repeatedly said the EXACT location where Caylee's remain were found WAS NOT SEARCHED. Why in the hell would anyone think he would lie about that?  The defense has nothing and they are going to sling SHXT!  Cause that's what they've got SHXT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: August 21, 2009, 05:45:19 PM »

trim...you are the bestest!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: August 21, 2009, 05:47:05 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: August 21, 2009, 05:48:06 PM »

She looks really rough.   

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: August 21, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »

Just how was Cindy able to see Casey's "teary"  reaction while George was testifying ???   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.