May 01, 2024, 11:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379027 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2009, 12:33:36 PM »

Something's cookin' with the Rev. Grund.  His cyber attackers are being schooled, (I think, at least according to his myspace page.)

http://blogs.myspace.com/rjgrund     

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2009, 12:36:46 PM »

Something's cookin' with the Rev. Grund.  His cyber attackers are being schooled, (I think, at least according to his myspace page.)

Could you please cut n paste, as I can't view myspace.  TIA

Do No Evil 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2009, 12:40:26 PM »

Could you please cut n paste, as I can't view myspace.  TIA
No problem.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 
 There is a time of reckoning...can't hide anymore!
Current mood:  ecstatic
Category: Life
First it was the Texas Court that forced Topix this past February to reveal the names of posters who were defaming and attacking someone.  Now it's Google being forced to reveal the name of a blogger who has written defamatory things about a Canadian born model.

Google Forced to Reveal Identity of Offensive Blogger

Free speech is not a right to say anything you want about anyone!  Freedom of speech applied to the Constitutional right to speak against your government without fear of reprisals.  (Well, we know those days are numbered don't we?!)

It does not however mean you can attack and defame someone because you disagree with them or don't like them.  It especially means you cannot accuse them of a crime that they did not commit or try to implicate them in that crime for your selfish purposes.  And it means you can't hide behind screen names when you do. 

There has to be repercussions for such actions and now there are precedents being set.

And, for all the whiners and cry babies that will moan and groan about this - it isn't about censorship.  It's about accountability.  I believe we should have the right to say what's on our mind but when that "opinion" exceeds the boundaries of courtesy, commons sense and the law their should be recompense for those who have been wronged.  Until now all the rights were on the side of the trolls...I mean posters and bloggers.  Now the victims have rights too!

You know, I am so excited about this I may just go to McDonald's and get one of their new ANGUS burger burgers to celebrate!   

I think I will crank up some Queen and listen to "Another One Bites the Dust" while I enjoy my ANGUS burger. 

Flip on the TV and watch some WALKER Texas Ranger. 

Currently listening:
Queen - Greatest Hits, Vols. 1 &2
By Queen
Release date: 1995-11-14

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

It almost seems as though Bia$$ and company should be careful about seeking the truth through Tony's cell phone records.  They may just find it and then it is a "Be careful what you wish for" kind of thing. It sure seems to me they are grasping if they are concentrating on Tony's phone records.......I would think they would be looking at the strong evidence against her at this point and concentrate on what is going to put her away.   

I can understand Bozo "seeking the truth"......considering he hasn't obtained one lick of truth from his client.....

I agree with you Mission.....Bozo should be careful, very careful, what he wishes for!

Bozo is probably asking for all Tony's phone record to make his  client happy.  She is so insecure, she probably wants to see if he was dating someone else as he never came to visit her.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

It almost seems as though Bia$$ and company should be careful about seeking the truth through Tony's cell phone records.  They may just find it and then it is a "Be careful what you wish for" kind of thing. It sure seems to me they are grasping if they are concentrating on Tony's phone records.......I would think they would be looking at the strong evidence against her at this point and concentrate on what is going to put her away.   

I can understand Bozo "seeking the truth"......considering he hasn't obtained one lick of truth from his client.....

I agree with you Mission.....Bozo should be careful, very careful, what he wishes for!

Bozo is probably asking for all Tony's phone record to make his  client happy.  She is so insecure, she probably wants to see if he was dating someone else as he never came to visit her.
Now that is hilarious!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2009, 12:53:12 PM »

Way to go, Mark Nejame!
Give the defense something to chew on, (like their fingernails,) until tomorrow. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Now that is hilarious!!!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2009, 12:58:38 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Now that is hilarious!!!

IT IS!! Wtg ANJ that about sums up KC 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2009, 12:58:41 PM »

Hoping NeJame does not disappoint us today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/20/nejame_miller_reveal_all_in_anthony_case.html

NeJame, Miller To Reveal All In Anthony Case
Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:02:19 AM

Reported ByJacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- The former attorney for the Anthony family is revealing more about what he knows in the Casey Anthony case.

Attorney Mark NeJame will hold a press conference at his office Thursday at 2 p.m.

In a motion filed earlier, Casey Anthony's defense team wants an Orange County judge to order Tim Miller, president of Texas EquuSearch, to turn over documents.

NeJame is now the attorney for Miller.

Both Miller and NeJame are expected in court at 9:30 a.m. Friday for the hearing.

HOT DAMN!  IMO  NeJame knows a lot!  The A's must be shaking in their boots right now!! And Bozo probably needs some Depends!!
About time, go for it 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2009, 01:05:57 PM »

Does anyone know who is going to show the press conference?  My cable is down...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2009, 01:06:10 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Now that is hilarious!!!

Here is what is funnier - I typed it to say:  Bozo is probably asking for all Tony's phone record to make his girlfriend client happy.  She is so insecure, she probably wants to see if he was dating someone else as he never came to visit her.   And somehow this guy snagged my "mistake" -  So, I guess now we have correcting monkeys?????? LOL
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2009, 01:06:29 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/20/cayleecasey-anthony-case-mark-nejame-fires-back-at-baez-for-tes/

MARK NEJAME PRESSR, FIRES BACK AT BAEZ , COMPLETE WITH IMAGES.. REMAINS WERE UNDER WATER

LOL, SORRY FOR THE SELF POST, KLAAS IS OUT, LOL
Bb
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/20/cayleecasey-anthony-case-mark-nejame-fires-back-at-baez-for-tes/

MARK NEJAME PRESSR, FIRES BACK AT BAEZ , COMPLETE WITH IMAGES.. REMAINS WERE UNDER WATER

Bb

Thanks for the update, Blink.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Now that is hilarious!!!

Here is what is funnier - I typed it to say:  Bozo is probably asking for all Tony's phone record to make his girlfriend client happy.  She is so insecure, she probably wants to see if he was dating someone else as he never came to visit her.   And somehow this guy snagged my "mistake" -  So, I guess now we have correcting monkeys?????? LOL
Just shows you cheerleaders are NOT dumb!!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2009, 01:17:56 PM »

Too funny Monk.  I guess a    would never leave a word crossed out on her paper! LOL  Strange things happen in the cage when you get news of a surprise news conference and the anticipation of a court hearing looms. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2009, 01:20:23 PM »

Thanks Blink.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2009, 01:20:26 PM »

Too funny Monk.  I guess a    would never leave a word crossed out on her paper! LOL  Strange things happen in the cage when you get news of a surprise news conference and the anticipation of a court hearing looms. 
Strange Things Indeed, (she said in a really fake spooky voice.)
That's what is so mesmerizing about this case.  Just when you think you've got things sort of figured out, 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2009, 01:26:47 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Now that is hilarious!!!
omg it must be a painstaking  job to represent a client that has done nothing but lied about everything!!! he knows it too and now they are grasping for straws it makes them look inept as they are. caseys revenge against tony because he hasnt supported her through all this!  they look like fools!!!  bozo is no match for nejame none absolutely none.

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2009, 01:29:38 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Bb
Great, thanks 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.