May 01, 2024, 11:10:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379026 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: August 21, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

I know she knows both of them and can set the record straight.  They are nephew and uncle..and Leonard is a bit of a loose cannon..never sure what he will say until he says it.  But they are both very smart and very savvy.  Leonard made sure , as well as Tony, that what they were signing held no water....let's just say Baez can't add things on after the fact.  JMHO though.

Blink..can you set the record straight here?
I wish she would. Tony says he still loves Leonard, but upset with how he handled things..... Tony is saying he signed a separate agreement, wonder if that is true?
if Leonard is an agent under Tony's (pi) license in CA does the agreement apply to him as well?  i know lp has a bond license but does he have a pi as well?

I do know that Lenny has a law degree. Whether it is current, I don't know, and if he is licenced, I don't know that either.

He is and he is the owner of a Law School too...
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: August 21, 2009, 08:28:52 PM »

They lost their granddaughter and as twisted as Casey might be they are about to lose their daughter. That's very difficult!!

they are about to lose their daughter.
sounds like ?he? is trying to make nicey nice before the chit hits the fan.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: August 21, 2009, 08:29:18 PM »

Is Tony writing this on WS today?  I ask because I know there was a rift back around the time that LP was searching Blanchard park....but more a disagreement of rather that was prudent or just shall we say showmanship? 

I don't belong to WS ..so..I'll leave it that.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: August 21, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »

I am also very interested in the meeting before Lenny bonded Skanky out at the Warehouse/office complex on OBT (Orange Blossom Trail), refered to in Georgie's testimony today.I knew about the big pow-wow at the pancake resturant before the dirty deed was done, but today was the first hint about a previous meeting.....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: August 21, 2009, 08:32:06 PM »

I am also very interested in the meeting before Lenny bonded Skanky out at the Warehouse/office complex on OBT (Orange Blossom Trail), refered to in Georgie's testimony today.I knew about the big pow-wow at the pancake resturant before the dirty deed was done, but today was the first hint about a previous meeting.....
"i don't recall that meeting."
  -George Anthony

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: August 21, 2009, 08:32:50 PM »

Is Tony writing this on WS today?  I ask because I know there was a rift back around the time that LP was searching Blanchard park....but more a disagreement of rather that was prudent or just shall we say showmanship? 

Me either. But it sounds like it must be from today, but that is just a guess by me.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1246 on: August 21, 2009, 08:33:42 PM »

Yes, he is on right now. One more statement he just made which is interesting. ( I think Tracy's information is interesting. Why do you think Baez is so interested in shutting her up? )
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: August 21, 2009, 08:33:42 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

I know she knows both of them and can set the record straight.  They are nephew and uncle..and Leonard is a bit of a loose cannon..never sure what he will say until he says it.  But they are both very smart and very savvy.  Leonard made sure , as well as Tony, that what they were signing held no water....let's just say Baez can't add things on after the fact.  JMHO though.

I wish she would. Tony says he still loves Leonard, but upset with how he handled things..... Tony is saying he signed a separate agreement, wonder if that is true?
if Leonard is an agent under Tony's (pi) license in CA does the agreement apply to him as well?  i know lp has a bond license but does he have a pi as well?

I do know that Lenny has a law degree. Whether it is current, I don't know, and if he is licenced, I don't know that either.

He is and he is the owner of a Law School too...
not the same one he got his degree from, (i hope)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: August 21, 2009, 08:35:01 PM »

Besides having a lot of money, what is Tony's pedigree credentials? I really have looked, and have not been able to find out much.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: August 21, 2009, 08:35:17 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

I was sort of going by what Blink said today about the documents that Bozo presented today in court WERE NOT the documents that Tony signed, and that Linda Burdick knew it. It seems what he presented were COPIES and maybe NOT what were originally signed by any of them. And it seems by what is being reportedly said on WS today that Tony is backing away from Leonard. It just makes me wonder why all of the sudden Tony thinks the Anthonys are so "nice."

From WS today  -

I asked Jose's office that I wanted my own agreement completely separate from Leonard, Rob, and Tracy. They are not employees of mine and I had to protect myself being the bail agent. Jose compiled the paperwork to look as though we all signed the same agreement.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: August 21, 2009, 08:38:41 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

I was sort of going by what Blink said today about the documents that Bozo presented today in court WERE NOT the documents that Tony signed, and that Linda Burdick knew it. It seems what he presented were COPIES and maybe NOT what were originally signed by any of them. And it seems by what is being reportedly said on WS today that Tony is backing away from Leonard. It just makes me wonder why all of the sudden Tony thinks the Anthonys are so "nice."

From WS today  -

I asked Jose's office that I wanted my own agreement completely separate from Leonard, Rob, and Tracy. They are not employees of mine and I had to protect myself being the bail agent. Jose compiled the paperwork to look as though we all signed the same agreement.

I wonder what the agreement said that Tony signed. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: August 21, 2009, 08:40:40 PM »

Yes, he is on right now. One more statement he just made which is interesting. ( I think Tracy's information is interesting. Why do you think Baez is so interested in shutting her up? )

Heaven forbid, she might know the truth.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: August 21, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

From WS today  -

hummm...if my translation is correct...then leonard has his own license as do rob and tracy.  if they are not employees then either lenny has a pi (being a lawyer and all that) and either so do rob and tracy OR rob and tracy both have bond license's and are employees of lenny....
i think  (and yes i want to be a pi when i grow up )

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: August 21, 2009, 08:47:12 PM »

I am going to challenge these lies tomorrow on the Today Show weekend edition.   So Tony is saying he will be on the Today Show tomorrow.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: August 21, 2009, 08:47:35 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

From WS today  -

hummm...if my translation is correct...then leonard has his own license as do rob and tracy.  if they are not employees then either lenny has a pi (being a lawyer and all that) and either so do rob and tracy OR rob and tracy both have bond license's and are employees of lenny....

I never heard anything about Lenny being a Private Investigator or that he had a licence to do so. I do think he has a bail bondsman licence and has a law degree. That doesn't mean he can't put two and two together in matters of crime, though.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: August 21, 2009, 08:51:35 PM »

I am going to challenge these lies tomorrow on the Today Show weekend edition.   So Tony is saying he will be on the Today Show tomorrow.

Is Tony saying he is going to challenge the lies? Maybe at least we will get to see what he looks like. This seems like a desperate move to me. Why has he not come forward before, until his name comes up in court on bogus documents?   

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1256 on: August 21, 2009, 08:57:19 PM »

Is Tony saying he is going to challenge the lies? Maybe at least we will get to see what he looks like. This seems like a desperate move to me. Why has he not come forward before, until his name comes up in court on bogus documents?   

Hi, Fanny....   I might be wrong on this, but I thought that Tony did show his face once at the very beginning, but right from the start he was not as media crazy as his uncle.  Just what I THINK I remember.  As always... I could be remembering wrong.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: August 21, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

From WS today  -

I never heard anything about Lenny being a Private Investigator or that he had a licence to do so. I do think he has a bail bondsman licence and has a law degree. That doesn't mean he can't put two and two together in matters of crime, though.

i don't know

That doesn't mean he can't put two and two together in matters of crime, though.
thehehe now i'm gonna have to change my sig line now.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: August 21, 2009, 09:00:05 PM »

Hi, Fanny....   I might be wrong on this, but I thought that Tony did show his face once at the very beginning, but right from the start he was not as media crazy as his uncle.  Just what I THINK I remember.  As always... I could be remembering wrong.
I believe you are correct, he also had said he was getting death threats, don't know if that is true, but sure wouldn't doubt it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: August 21, 2009, 09:01:04 PM »

You could be right, but I cannot recollect ever seeing him, only hearing about him.  I've been wrong before. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.