May 01, 2024, 11:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379024 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: August 22, 2009, 09:08:01 AM »

Thanks for that screens hot, Seeme.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: August 22, 2009, 09:27:26 AM »

If LP was hired as an extension of Casey's lawyer, please produce the pay check from Baez to LP. 

Exactly....   That should settle the whole issue. 

Speaking of pay checks,  I wonder if Dom Casey ever got paid ?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: August 22, 2009, 09:27:57 AM »

O.k. monkeys, here's what I don't like about Judge Stan Stickland.   I don't appreciate his asking permission of the lawyers in his courtroom before he does something.  Example:  "Here's what I'm thinking, if it's alright with you (gestures to both sides), how the order should go.  I'd like to.....".  EXCUSE ME???!! Where I come from, the Judge is the Authority in his/her courtroom.  He/She asks no one's permission on anything.   He/She sets the tone for the proceedings and respect is commanded period.  He/She clearly and concisely run their courtroom and put up with no nonsense.  You're expected to come prepared and you'd better not waste the Judge's time.  There's none of this "Let's all get together and discuss this" wimpiness I'm seeing here.  I want to take Judge Strickland and shake him by his robe collar and remind him "You are the Authority here!  Act like it! Be in charge!".  Is he afraid he'll be unpopular or hurt someone's feelings or what? I can't tell you how disappointed and appalled I am that he allows people (Baez in his casual clothes, George in his shorts, Conway in his blue jeans) to just waltz in in whatever they feel like.  I'm equally disappointed that he allows Cindy to lean over the rail and address Baez (we've seen it before) and other people to just come and go whenever they feel like it.  None of that happens here and anybody stupid enough to be so disrespectful would find themselves removed by a bailiff at best.  They just don't tolerate that kind of stuff here.  I'm really praying for Stan the Man to man up.  He needs to stop looking to the lawyers arguing before him for approval.  You can be in authority without being an ogre.  Why does he do that?  Please tell me not all FL judges are like this.  I can barely stand to watch him trying to appease everyone.
Self-edit:  sorry!

Absolutely, positively, 100% correct about Judge Strickland IMO.  Baez has pulled stunts, flirted with Casey, arrived not prepared, written incorrect motions, failed to include case law, failed to respect the court, etc. etc.  He is not ready for prime time and the judge should have pointed out some of these failings to him. Yesterday, IMO, he should have reprimanded George about the "relevence" of the question and pointed out to him that it is not for George to usurp his, the judge's position.  George, as usual with him and Cindy, got away with it.  When is someone going to put an end to their charade and make them observe proper court etiquette?

I am less enchanted with Strickland with each hearing.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: August 22, 2009, 09:32:17 AM »

Ok - so if there is a rift between LP and Tony P - is it over money?    Didn't one of these individuals have to eat $50K when KC was put back in jail?   Money sure ruins relationships, doesn't it?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: August 22, 2009, 09:37:58 AM »

If Caylee's body had been moved from another location, her body units, (torso, arms, legs, etc) would not have been found together. Even though her remains were scattered, the bones found were in units. I hope that makes sense. Had her remains been moved from another location, just the movement of the already skeletonized body would have been just a mish-mash of bones.

THIS POST IS GREAT SEEME!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW everyone scrolled by it, is beyond me.  I am behind a good 10-15 pages, but have gone 5 pages after this and nobody caught this, so I am bringing it forward!

Yes - her body would have been disarticulated to the point of no groupings.

NOW, add to this - THE DEFENSE KEEPS SAYING THE BODY WAS NOT THERE UNTIL AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.....................also note:  THEY KEEP SAYING THE BODY WAS MOVED <---------   MOVED.........WHY ARE THEY NOT SAYING SHE WAS KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL?  So, if she was already dead when cASSy went to jail and she would have been decomposed and that movement would have made the skeleton a bowl of alphabet soup.  However, the findings look more like settling, animal carriage and the effects of the water.  And we do find groupings.  Take a look back at Desi map post and the reports of how the body was dispersed across the area.  NOTE the groupings and in the report parts that if a body had been moved after decomp (which with this story of biasbutt and crew) would have had to have been the case - you would not find these groupings.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.msg911893#msg911893

AGAIN - as odd that it is that NOT ONE aNTHONY has screamed to the top of their medialovinassvoices, 'We will find the person who murdered our granddaughter.'  they nor the defense is saying:  'Caylee was killed by SOMEONE ELSE (only moved) or that she was KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.'

Things that make me go hummmmmmmmm, with morning coffee on my way back to whatever page I was on.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: August 22, 2009, 09:47:23 AM »

If Caylee's body had been moved from another location, her body units, (torso, arms, legs, etc) would not have been found together. Even though her remains were scattered, the bones found were in units. I hope that makes sense. Had her remains been moved from another location, just the movement of the already skeletonized body would have been just a mish-mash of bones.

THIS POST IS GREAT SEEME!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW everyone scrolled by it, is beyond me.  I am behind a good 10-15 pages, but have gone 5 pages after this and nobody caught this, so I am bringing it forward!

NOW, add to this - THE DEFENSE KEEPS SAYING THE BODY WAS NOT THERE UNTIL AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.....................also note:  THEY KEEP SAYING THE BODY WAS MOVED <---------   MOVED.........WHY ARE THEY NOT SAYING SHE WAS KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL?  So, if she was already dead when cASSy went to jail and she would have been decomposed and that movement would have made the skeleton a bowl of alphabet soup.  However, the findings look more like settling, animal carriage and the effects of the water.  And we do find groupings.  Take a look back at Desi map post and the reports of how the body was dispersed across the area.  NOTE the groupings and in the report parts that if a body had been moved after decomp (which with this story of biasbutt and crew) would have had to have been the case - you would not find these groupings.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.msg911893#msg911893

AGAIN - as odd that it is that NOT ONE aNTHONY has screamed to the top of their medialovinassvoices, 'We will find the person who murdered our granddaughter.'  they nor the defense is saying:  'Caylee was killed by SOMEONE ELSE (only moved) or that she was KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.'

Things that make me go hummmmmmmmm, with morning coffee on my way back to whatever page I was on.

HI, Monkeys,  IMO the reason they are not saying Caylee was killed after Casey was in jail is because they are dumb as bricks and didn't think of it.  While it wouldn't surprise me if George did something complicit after he opened the trunk on the 26th, i.e helping Skanks dump Caylee like garbage, Casey definitely murdered her. George, too, is somewhat deficit in the brains department.  If he did help Casey, he should have taken the body of sweet little Caylee further from home--but, of course, the Anthonys, Cindy and George, are covered with teflon as far as LE and the judge are concerned, IMO.

And Cindy saying that Casey looked good.  Are we supposed to believe Cindy or our lying eyes?  Casey looked like the dog's dinner and being in the slammer definitely does not agree with her.  Stupid Cindy. Stupid George.  Stupid all of them.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: August 22, 2009, 09:52:28 AM »

If LP was hired as an extension of Casey's lawyer, please produce the pay check from Baez to LP. 

According to this,I don't think so.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19191289/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: August 22, 2009, 09:57:10 AM »

Thanks,ANJ for bringing that forward.I was wasting my time watching Macaluso  around that time.       

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: August 22, 2009, 09:58:46 AM »

HI, Monkeys,  IMO the reason they are not saying Caylee was killed after Casey was in jail is because they are dumb as bricks and didn't think of it.  While it wouldn't surprise me if George did something complicit after he opened the trunk on the 26th, i.e helping Skanks dump Caylee like garbage, Casey definitely murdered her. George, too, is somewhat deficit in the brains department.  If he did help Casey, he should have taken the body of sweet little Caylee further from home--but, of course, the Anthonys, Cindy and George, are covered with teflon as far as LE and the judge are concerned, IMO.

And Cindy saying that Casey looked good.  Are we supposed to believe Cindy or our lying eyes?  Casey looked like the dog's dinner and being in the slammer definitely does not agree with her.  Stupid Cindy. Stupid George.  Stupid all of them.

I'm gonna go with my own eyes.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1349 on: August 22, 2009, 10:00:06 AM »

Yes and also thanks to the link. Tony P was hot discussion yesterday, and he was posting again at WS, he is not a happy camper. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: August 22, 2009, 10:02:20 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I just want to thank all of you for the links & great insight.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: August 22, 2009, 10:03:41 AM »

Ok - so if there is a rift between LP and Tony P - is it over money?    Didn't one of these individuals have to eat $50K when KC was put back in jail?   Money sure ruins relationships, doesn't it?
From what I'm reading from Tony, he doesn't like the way Leonard has dealt with many things. Tony just hates Nancy Grace, or so he says, and LP going on there and making up some stuff. And he is also mad about the memorial Leonard did for Caylee at Blanchard Park.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: August 22, 2009, 10:04:47 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xtmC3D60wxo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xtmC3D60wxo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: August 22, 2009, 10:07:00 AM »

This is all excellent. Yes, why aren't they saying Caylee was killed after Casey was in jail? They can't because there is nothing to back this up. The reports are saying one thing, and they aren't that dumb  to say she was killed later on.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: August 22, 2009, 10:10:52 AM »

Yes and also thanks to the link. Tony P was hot discussion yesterday, and he was posting again at WS, he is not a happy camper. 

Oh my.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: August 22, 2009, 10:14:08 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I just want to thank all of you for the links & great insight.

Thanks for the video.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: August 22, 2009, 10:14:20 AM »

Cappy!!! good to see you back here! I had missed you but I did not realize that you had been ill...sorry to hear that and hoping that you are on the mend!  Miss your posts and you! glad that you are back and feeling better!!!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: August 22, 2009, 10:23:13 AM »

Cry,Cry,Crying

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uDzF0aDDWOI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/uDzF0aDDWOI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: August 22, 2009, 10:24:43 AM »

According to this,I don't think so.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19191289/detail.html

Thanks Trimm.           
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1359 on: August 22, 2009, 10:27:26 AM »

Excellent post ANJ!  I have to believe the Scamthony's knew she was there and they KNOW who put her there......the one and only KC. 

One thing that has always struck me was in one of her jailhouse visits KC says "She's close"  Hmmmm notice she doesn't say "THEY are close" afterall the Nanny had her right?  I found this video from a resident on the day Caylee was found, very interesting to note he says the area was knee to waist deep in water.....if she were placed there after she would not have been found with her bones scattered all over the area - that hurts me to even type that. 

http://www.wesh.com/video/18256239/index.html

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.