May 01, 2024, 07:29:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378902 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: August 22, 2009, 10:27:37 AM »

Cece.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: August 22, 2009, 10:28:41 AM »

Ok - so if there is a rift between LP and Tony P - is it over money?    Didn't one of these individuals have to eat $50K when KC was put back in jail?   Money sure ruins relationships, doesn't it?
From what I'm reading from Tony, he doesn't like the way Leonard has dealt with many things. Tony just hates Nancy Grace, or so he says, and LP going on there and making up some stuff. And he is also mad about the memorial Leonard did for Caylee at Blanchard Park.

Very interesting....   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1362 on: August 22, 2009, 10:31:43 AM »

Ok - so if there is a rift between LP and Tony P - is it over money?    Didn't one of these individuals have to eat $50K when KC was put back in jail?   Money sure ruins relationships, doesn't it?
From what I'm reading from Tony, he doesn't like the way Leonard has dealt with many things. Tony just hates Nancy Grace, or so he says, and LP going on there and making up some stuff. And he is also mad about the memorial Leonard did for Caylee at Blanchard Park.

Very interesting....   
Just can't figure out why he is posting again, he hasn't for a long time. Must be some purpose, maybe to get his side of the story out.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: August 22, 2009, 10:33:08 AM »

I think that Baez maybe in a heap of trouble from today and he either altered or added to the docs that Tony signed..as well as the others. 

I think that defense attorneys lie all the time..but there is a difference between lying and presenting false documents to a court.  Just like Maculsio or however you spel his name saying they had evidence to prove that Caylee's was put there while Casey was in jail.  None that is a big one right there..if they had that evidence they would have been making motions to enter that in court..rather then the 90 pages they sent in yesterday.

Makes me wonder who is going to hold their feet to the fire about it. Strickland did not act today like he would be the one. The Bar Association doesn't look like they have the cojones to do it. So who is left?

If he did, he is in serious trouble and things like this take time to resolve.  It won't go 'under the rug' ... it's a pretty serious ethics charge, imo.  Also, the signature parties involved will/should raise hell.  I think this will absolutely come out if true.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1364 on: August 22, 2009, 10:33:42 AM »

Sorry I forgot to say Good Morning Monkeys.

If the link I posted in my first post doesn't work try this one then look to the right and scroll down to Home video: Remains found.  I clicked on the one I posted and it didn't work.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1365 on: August 22, 2009, 10:34:59 AM »

Sorry I forgot to say Good Morning Monkeys.

If the link I posted in my first post doesn't work try this one then look to the right and scroll down to Home video: Remains found.  I clicked on the one I posted and it didn't work.

OMG I forgot to provide the link - I need more coffee

http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: August 22, 2009, 10:43:27 AM »

good mornin , I only post once in a while mostly just read, BUT I get so angry just listening to all the lies from a's and bozzz H_G. There is def somethin fishy agout TP. why would you be badmouthin LP now?  How come not before????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: August 22, 2009, 10:47:12 AM »

OK, forgive me, been up since 4:30 am. I'm not getting why the prosecution was confirming with George that Padilla's Posse wasn't suppose to talk to the Ant's unless Biazzz was there. I thought it was told that Tracy heard a whole lot from Casey. What was the point of this questioning???
I'm sorry if I 'm answering after someone else.  If I understand this correctly, Baez's whole basis is that essentially Leonard & Co worked for him/George as hired security (when in fact, Leonard & Co. were acting as Bond agents to secure their principal-Casey Anthony-to prevent her from escaping and or coming to harm until such time as the case either went to trial or until further charges necessitated incarceration).  So, he tried to claim priviledge to block Leonard & Co.'s testimony. The SA was establishing first that Leonard & Co were not hired by Baez.  Secondly, she was forcing George to admit under oath that Baez had established, as a condition of Bond, that the Padillas/Rob Dick/Tracy could not talk to Casey without Baez or an Anthony family member present.  Baez is trying to bar Leonard & Co.'s testimony (specifically Tracey's because Casey spoke to Tracey voluntarily and it's apparently damaging to Casey) as unauthorized contact violating that condition.  However, the SA forced to George to admit under oath that a family member was indeed present in the house when Casey chose to speak to Tracey.  Therefore, Baez can't claim his client was entrapped and the conversation(s) violated any written/oral agreements.  I hope that's clearer than it sounds.  LOL!

Baez must not watch much TV- although we know he watches Nancy Grace and everything that Kathi Belich features in-     if he did he would have seen Leonard Padilla stating over and over that once he got Casey out of jail and back in her own home he would get the truth out of her!   How did he suppose Lenny would do that- without talking to her??  And then after he spent time with her, Lenny was back on TV describing exactly what her personality was like (psychopath) - at that point Baez still did not object to his talking.  WE all know that he is incompetent as an Attoryney, but now that Andrea Lyons is on the scene he is trying to make it look like KC's  confidence was betrayed by Padilla..

Yes, after taking her for a pedicure Casey was going to be putty in Leonard's hands and tell him everything.  Good point W.O.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: August 22, 2009, 10:48:22 AM »

The only person who was in the right spot where Caylee was found was Roy Kronk. Nobody else that searched was in that spot, they were close, but not in that spot. The terrain of those woods must go up and down, thus some areas may very well have been dry and others held water. Caylee's spot held water.  To me it is so cut and dry, no pun intended.

Tupelo - can I disagree and still get a hug? LOL  Actually, last night I got side tracked - back to my baby project http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5460472/Daisychainfinal  because of the statement of biasbutt outside the courthouse - he said they have video - he mentions DC video, and in court Maroluso (SP?) said they have proof the body was not there......so, I pulled up my doc and low and behold the Gale St John tape.    Now I watched probably close to 15-20 times and I think that she was right there where the topography changes just feet from where Caylee was found.  Also tried to hunt down the rumor that she was contacted by the family, hired by the family - can't find a thing firm there at all; but it would not surprise me if she contacted $indy or vice versa.  Also hinky is Kronk is there that day to.  If you watch the video about the time she is parking - right before the dog head pops up and covers rear view mirror - I think I see two trucks parked off the road (almost like on the sidewalk) and to me I am seeing a small box like (square back) utility truck and a pickup.  Could that be Kronk and crew?  Could Lenny have been onto something as this "cast of characters" all show up right before Hurricane Faye?  Could certain videos (cough) be staged as dogs get sick, boys get sick, cold, lets go the opposite of logic, van starts moving - no not here it was back there - so, are they THAT psychic or were they privy to info?  If they FELT THAT psychic - why did they not spend HOURS AND HOURS there to rule out the OVERWHELMING feelings?  Is there more video of the adventures of this 'psychic' group? 
I have so many thoughts on this but since I am typing in terminally awful run-on sentences, I will spare you all till I get more coffee. 
Thoughts???
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: August 22, 2009, 10:50:33 AM »

If Caylee's body had been moved from another location, her body units, (torso, arms, legs, etc) would not have been found together. Even though her remains were scattered, the bones found were in units. I hope that makes sense. Had her remains been moved from another location, just the movement of the already skeletonized body would have been just a mish-mash of bones.

THIS POST IS GREAT SEEME!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW everyone scrolled by it, is beyond me.  I am behind a good 10-15 pages, but have gone 5 pages after this and nobody caught this, so I am bringing it forward!

Yes - her body would have been disarticulated to the point of no groupings.

NOW, add to this - THE DEFENSE KEEPS SAYING THE BODY WAS NOT THERE UNTIL AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.....................also note:  THEY KEEP SAYING THE BODY WAS MOVED <---------   MOVED.........WHY ARE THEY NOT SAYING SHE WAS KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL?  So, if she was already dead when cASSy went to jail and she would have been decomposed and that movement would have made the skeleton a bowl of alphabet soup.  However, the findings look more like settling, animal carriage and the effects of the water.  And we do find groupings.  Take a look back at Desi map post and the reports of how the body was dispersed across the area.  NOTE the groupings and in the report parts that if a body had been moved after decomp (which with this story of biasbutt and crew) would have had to have been the case - you would not find these groupings.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.msg911893#msg911893

AGAIN - as odd that it is that NOT ONE aNTHONY has screamed to the top of their medialovinassvoices, 'We will find the person who murdered our granddaughter.'  they nor the defense is saying:  'Caylee was killed by SOMEONE ELSE (only moved) or that she was KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.'

Things that make me go hummmmmmmmm, with morning coffee on my way back to whatever page I was on.

I'm glad this makes sense to someone else ANJ.......I wasn't sure if I explained it correctly.
The legal woman(can't remember her name) on the Today Show, today also said even if Caylee was dumped when Casey was in jail, that would not prove her innocence of killing Caylee.

Caylee's body would have been skeletonized within 2-3 weeks because of the Florida heat. (according to the experts) July 15th would be 4+ weeks since Caylee's murder=skeletonized. Any movement to another location and they would not have found her scattered remains in "units". (which they did)

ITA....the Anthony's have never said anything about finding the real killer. They know who the real killer is, and is sitting exactly where she should be, in the OC jail.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: August 22, 2009, 10:54:42 AM »

good mornin , I only post once in a while mostly just read, BUT I get so angry just listening to all the lies from a's and bozzz H_G. There is def somethin fishy agout TP. why would you be badmouthin LP now?  How come not before????
I know and the praise he is giving to the Anthonys.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: August 22, 2009, 10:59:05 AM »

I think that Baez maybe in a heap of trouble from today and he either altered or added to the docs that Tony signed..as well as the others. 

I think that defense attorneys lie all the time..but there is a difference between lying and presenting false documents to a court.  Just like Maculsio or however you spel his name saying they had evidence to prove that Caylee's was put there while Casey was in jail.  None that is a big one right there..if they had that evidence they would have been making motions to enter that in court..rather then the 90 pages they sent in yesterday.

Makes me wonder who is going to hold their feet to the fire about it. Strickland did not act today like he would be the one. The Bar Association doesn't look like they have the cojones to do it. So who is left?

If he did, he is in serious trouble and things like this take time to resolve.  It won't go 'under the rug' ... it's a pretty serious ethics charge, imo.  Also, the signature parties involved will/should raise hell.  I think this will absolutely come out if true.

Why wouldn't Bozo have the original documents in court with him, especially when one of the motions was about said document???? What good is it sitting in his office when you're arguing about it in court to the judge.
Something stinks IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: August 22, 2009, 11:02:05 AM »

Issues Transcripts  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0908/21/ijvm.01.html
<snipped>
Dr. Judy, what does this change in Casey`s body language and emotional expression tell you?

DR. JUDY KURIANSKY, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: It tells me, Jane, that she is emotionally labile. That means that it makes perfect sense that, at one moment, she could be despondent and look despairing and at another moment, she could be totally composed. So the crying is part of this lability.

And, in fact, that it`s been dragging on so long, that some of this drama does end up getting to her, especially with her dad saying, "I love you." Which by the way, he really should have kept eye contact with her. It was very strange to me, psychologically, that he walked by after saying that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, I thought it was very strange that, Cindy, her mom, seems so calm and really almost cheerful afterwards. I mean, if that was my daughter, I`d be so devastated after walking out and seeing her crying.

But let`s get back, Pat Brown, criminal profiler, to Casey Anthony herself. This is from just a layperson`s perspective. I`m not a shrink. To me, it seems, hey, the reality is finally catching up with her. She`s sitting in jail day after day and all the fantasy she had in her head and the arrogance and the cockiness has gone out the window. And she is left there with the reality of the situation that her life has become.

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, I guess it`s even more telling that she has no -- I guess no belief in her own defense`s theory. I mean, they just came up with this great defense that she didn`t do this crime. She should be looking really cheerful. But apparently, they haven`t even convinced her.

JAYNE WEINTRAUB, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Pat, she`s in lockdown 23 hours a day. She`s got that jail pallor now on her face going on, because she has no sunshine. She`s not outside. You know what that does to somebody. But the solitary confinement day after day, month after month, it would get to anybody.

And you notice the weight, Jane. You`re right. Because all they`re given is a couple of starches a day. It`s awful.

BROWN: Her arrogance is wearing off, though. That`s what`s happening. Her arrogance. In the beginning she thought she could control everything, and over time she`s realizing she is not winning this game.
MARK EIGLARSH, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: That`s one possibility, Jane, but floor possibility is that somebody sat her down and finally got in her face and said what I tell my clients in a high-profile case: "Hey, listen, the cameras are on you. Everybody is analyzing, as we are, every move you make. Wipe that ridiculous smirk off your face and take this thing seriously." And I think that`s probably what happened, especially with this new edition to the defense team.

THOMAS LUKA, ATTORNEY FOR LEE ANTHONY: I agree with Mark.

Dr Judy also brought in Histrionic Personality Disorder http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/Personality_Disorders/hic_Histrionic_Personality_Disorder.aspx  into the discussion.  I can see this in part, but I actually was thinking on this whole crying thing last night to!  Can you see why I am just now doing coffee? LOL
1.  I think Lyon is teaching casey to cry on cue.  I think she is being groomed in how to get the most "FEEL SORRY" votes.  And we know lyon knows how to cry on cue!  ( I think her and baden are dressing her to - ug)
2.  That deer in headlights - eyes filling with potential tears - to me it is because caseys usual tools don't work anymore.  cASSy's tools to date were:
Flirt
Lie
Con
Steal
Talk her way out of it..............  SHE HAS NO VOICE NOW - she knows without a voice or her tools the game is up.  SHE IS PI$$ED she can't be heard, she can't even participate in losing her own game.  Any moisture we saw collecting in her eyes of lies were for HER.  Not georgie.  Certainly not cindy.  AND ABSOLUTELY ( ) not for CAYLEE.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: August 22, 2009, 11:05:16 AM »

I see a lot of grooming going on, which is a good idea, because that ridiculous flirting was over the top. Also, though I was finding the expressions of the gray haired SA, can't recall his name, amusing, I hope he knocks it off come trial, very unprofessional.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: August 22, 2009, 11:06:54 AM »

Thanks !       [ Tony is handsome ]
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: August 22, 2009, 11:08:02 AM »

Thank You Trimm! I woke up late and missed the first part of this.

Thank you for keeping us all informed on the latest news by providing links. You're the BEST!   an angelic monkey

Good Morning to all Monkeys!!

Wonder if Baez was watching?   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: August 22, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, I guess it`s even more telling that she has no -- I guess no belief in her own defense`s theory. I mean, they just came up with this great defense that she didn`t do this crime. She should be looking really cheerful. But apparently, they haven`t even convinced her.

I think Pat Brown makes a good point here...........

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: August 22, 2009, 11:17:28 AM »

If Caylee's body had been moved from another location, her body units, (torso, arms, legs, etc) would not have been found together. Even though her remains were scattered, the bones found were in units. I hope that makes sense. Had her remains been moved from another location, just the movement of the already skeletonized body would have been just a mish-mash of bones.

THIS POST IS GREAT SEEME!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW everyone scrolled by it, is beyond me.  I am behind a good 10-15 pages, but have gone 5 pages after this and nobody caught this, so I am bringing it forward!

Yes - her body would have been disarticulated to the point of no groupings.

NOW, add to this - THE DEFENSE KEEPS SAYING THE BODY WAS NOT THERE UNTIL AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.....................also note:  THEY KEEP SAYING THE BODY WAS MOVED <---------   MOVED.........WHY ARE THEY NOT SAYING SHE WAS KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL?  So, if she was already dead when cASSy went to jail and she would have been decomposed and that movement would have made the skeleton a bowl of alphabet soup.  However, the findings look more like settling, animal carriage and the effects of the water.  And we do find groupings.  Take a look back at Desi map post and the reports of how the body was dispersed across the area.  NOTE the groupings and in the report parts that if a body had been moved after decomp (which with this story of biasbutt and crew) would have had to have been the case - you would not find these groupings.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.msg911893#msg911893

AGAIN - as odd that it is that NOT ONE aNTHONY has screamed to the top of their medialovinassvoices, 'We will find the person who murdered our granddaughter.'  they nor the defense is saying:  'Caylee was killed by SOMEONE ELSE (only moved) or that she was KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.'

Things that make me go hummmmmmmmm, with morning coffee on my way back to whatever page I was on.

Excellent post ANJ!  I have to believe the Scamthony's knew she was there and they KNOW who put her there......the one and only KC. 

One thing that has always struck me was in one of her jailhouse visits KC says "She's close"  Hmmmm notice she doesn't say "THEY are close" afterall the Nanny had her right?  I found this video from a resident on the day Caylee was found, very interesting to note he says the area was knee to waist deep in water.....if she were placed there after she would not have been found with her bones scattered all over the area - that hurts me to even type that. 

http://www.wesh.com/video/18256239/index.html

Let me add this tidbit to the ponder:  IF (COUGH) the defense has PROOF the body was not there - who besides the ANTHONY family could or would provide this information?  The killer?  Zanny!?  Seriously - think on that - any proof would lead right back to casey and the family.
Lee being absent - could it be casey fears he sold her out?  Could that be the reason for the distraught voiceless, sexless, flirtless casey?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: August 22, 2009, 11:19:04 AM »

I think Pat Brown makes a good point here...........
Interesting comment, I know some people don't like her much, but I've liked listening to her over the years. Like someone commented earlier, even my husband who really doesn't follow, but has listened to me about this case. He is like if they are going to through Tony L under, how will they explain the things that came from the Anthony home. I'm sure the defense will come up with some nonsense. And let's just say that they go with Tony did this because he didn't want Caylee coming over, and Caylee was interferring with his and Casey's relationship. It never appeared to me that Tony was that into Casey anyway, all she was it seemed to him was an easy lay/housekeeper. Tony could have picked up many a more attractive girl in the clubs anyway, Casey was just a throw away.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: August 22, 2009, 11:19:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  First of all, I watched part of the hearing from yesterday & my impression of Casey when she was watching George on the stand was all about guilt.  The media states she was crying & all I could see was that she teared up!  I was going back reading through docs this morning & it shows that the Diary of Days poem was posted around 10am on 7/2/08 on a computer @ the Anthony's residence.  Same time Casey's cell phone was pinging near Amy's house. 

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782200/Casey-Anthony-Lazzaro-Wiretap-Phone-Record-Investigation-released-March-5  Page 13, 2nd paragraph

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf  Page 9

LE says this was taken off computer from Anthony's house.  Was this a laptop Casey could have had with her?  Or was this something one of the other A's might have posted?  If so, why would they have posted something like that unless something was up? 

Also, paragrah 4 indicates Casey's phone pinging near home on 6-17-08.  Interesting. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.