May 01, 2024, 09:52:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378988 times)
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: August 22, 2009, 11:19:43 AM »

Did anyone notice on HLN T Luca wasn't all pro KC? or is it just me? I just find it odd some of the things he said. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: August 22, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »

If Caylee's body had been moved from another location, her body units, (torso, arms, legs, etc) would not have been found together. Even though her remains were scattered, the bones found were in units. I hope that makes sense. Had her remains been moved from another location, just the movement of the already skeletonized body would have been just a mish-mash of bones.

THIS POST IS GREAT SEEME!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW everyone scrolled by it, is beyond me.  I am behind a good 10-15 pages, but have gone 5 pages after this and nobody caught this, so I am bringing it forward!

Yes - her body would have been disarticulated to the point of no groupings.

NOW, add to this - THE DEFENSE KEEPS SAYING THE BODY WAS NOT THERE UNTIL AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.....................also note:  THEY KEEP SAYING THE BODY WAS MOVED <---------   MOVED.........WHY ARE THEY NOT SAYING SHE WAS KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL?  So, if she was already dead when cASSy went to jail and she would have been decomposed and that movement would have made the skeleton a bowl of alphabet soup.  However, the findings look more like settling, animal carriage and the effects of the water.  And we do find groupings.  Take a look back at Desi map post and the reports of how the body was dispersed across the area.  NOTE the groupings and in the report parts that if a body had been moved after decomp (which with this story of biasbutt and crew) would have had to have been the case - you would not find these groupings.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.msg911893#msg911893

AGAIN - as odd that it is that NOT ONE aNTHONY has screamed to the top of their medialovinassvoices, 'We will find the person who murdered our granddaughter.'  they nor the defense is saying:  'Caylee was killed by SOMEONE ELSE (only moved) or that she was KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.'

Things that make me go hummmmmmmmm, with morning coffee on my way back to whatever page I was on.

I'm glad this makes sense to someone else ANJ.......I wasn't sure if I explained it correctly.
The legal woman(can't remember her name) on the Today Show, today also said even if Caylee was dumped when Casey was in jail, that would not prove her innocence of killing Caylee.

Caylee's body would have been skeletonized within 2-3 weeks because of the Florida heat. (according to the experts) July 15th would be 4+ weeks since Caylee's murder=skeletonized. Any movement to another location and they would not have found her scattered remains in "units". (which they did)

ITA....the Anthony's have never said anything about finding the real killer. They know who the real killer is, and is sitting exactly where she should be, in the OC jail.

Made perfect sense to me! LOL  I was like SeeME - get outta my head girl!   I just added to your post as I think it was lost in the excitement of links yesterday.  But this is what I spent part of my night thinking on!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: August 22, 2009, 11:22:05 AM »

I think that Baez maybe in a heap of trouble from today and he either altered or added to the docs that Tony signed..as well as the others. 

I think that defense attorneys lie all the time..but there is a difference between lying and presenting false documents to a court.  Just like Maculsio or however you spel his name saying they had evidence to prove that Caylee's was put there while Casey was in jail.  None that is a big one right there..if they had that evidence they would have been making motions to enter that in court..rather then the 90 pages they sent in yesterday.

Makes me wonder who is going to hold their feet to the fire about it. Strickland did not act today like he would be the one. The Bar Association doesn't look like they have the cojones to do it. So who is left?

If he did, he is in serious trouble and things like this take time to resolve.  It won't go 'under the rug' ... it's a pretty serious ethics charge, imo.  Also, the signature parties involved will/should raise hell.  I think this will absolutely come out if true.

Why wouldn't Bozo have the original documents in court with him, especially when one of the motions was about said document???? What good is it sitting in his office when you're arguing about it in court to the judge.
Something stinks IMO.

Yes, you always have to have the original/s in court.   You raise a good point.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: August 22, 2009, 11:25:14 AM »

Did anyone notice on HLN T Luca wasn't all pro KC? or is it just me? I just find it odd some of the things he said. 

YEPPERS, sure did!  Sometime what is not said is even more interesting than what is said!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: August 22, 2009, 11:26:11 AM »

Yes .. I noticed that also.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: August 22, 2009, 11:29:54 AM »

I see a lot of grooming going on, which is a good idea, because that ridiculous flirting was over the top. Also, though I was finding the expressions of the gray haired SA, can't recall his name, amusing, I hope he knocks it off come trial, very unprofessional.

I agree.   He needs to knock it off and put on a poker face.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1386 on: August 22, 2009, 11:31:14 AM »

I didn't watch, but I'm sticking to my theory that Lee's ex attorney left, because Lee told everything during his deposition with the State.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: August 22, 2009, 11:32:08 AM »

I see a lot of grooming going on, which is a good idea, because that ridiculous flirting was over the top. Also, though I was finding the expressions of the gray haired SA, can't recall his name, amusing, I hope he knocks it off come trial, very unprofessional.

I agree.   He needs to knock it off and put on a poker face.   
That is not going to look good in front of a jury 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: August 22, 2009, 11:33:05 AM »

good mornin , I only post once in a while mostly just read, BUT I get so angry just listening to all the lies from a's and bozzz H_G. There is def somethin fishy agout TP. why would you be badmouthin LP now?  How come not before????
I know and the praise he is giving to the Anthonys.

Maybe he's afraid of the Anthonys.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: August 22, 2009, 11:35:41 AM »

good mornin , I only post once in a while mostly just read, BUT I get so angry just listening to all the lies from a's and bozzz H_G. There is def somethin fishy agout TP. why would you be badmouthin LP now?  How come not before????

That could very well be. He was saying they were very nice to him, and maybe they were.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: August 22, 2009, 11:38:59 AM »

If Caylee's body had been moved from another location, her body units, (torso, arms, legs, etc) would not have been found together. Even though her remains were scattered, the bones found were in units. I hope that makes sense. Had her remains been moved from another location, just the movement of the already skeletonized body would have been just a mish-mash of bones.

THIS POST IS GREAT SEEME!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW everyone scrolled by it, is beyond me.  I am behind a good 10-15 pages, but have gone 5 pages after this and nobody caught this, so I am bringing it forward!

Yes - her body would have been disarticulated to the point of no groupings.

NOW, add to this - THE DEFENSE KEEPS SAYING THE BODY WAS NOT THERE UNTIL AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.....................also note:  THEY KEEP SAYING THE BODY WAS MOVED <---------   MOVED.........WHY ARE THEY NOT SAYING SHE WAS KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL?  So, if she was already dead when cASSy went to jail and she would have been decomposed and that movement would have made the skeleton a bowl of alphabet soup.  However, the findings look more like settling, animal carriage and the effects of the water.  And we do find groupings.  Take a look back at Desi map post and the reports of how the body was dispersed across the area.  NOTE the groupings and in the report parts that if a body had been moved after decomp (which with this story of biasbutt and crew) would have had to have been the case - you would not find these groupings.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5760.msg911893#msg911893

AGAIN - as odd that it is that NOT ONE aNTHONY has screamed to the top of their medialovinassvoices, 'We will find the person who murdered our granddaughter.'  they nor the defense is saying:  'Caylee was killed by SOMEONE ELSE (only moved) or that she was KILLED AFTER CASEY IN JAIL.'

Things that make me go hummmmmmmmm, with morning coffee on my way back to whatever page I was on.

Excellent post ANJ!  I have to believe the Scamthony's knew she was there and they KNOW who put her there......the one and only KC. 

One thing that has always struck me was in one of her jailhouse visits KC says "She's close"  Hmmmm notice she doesn't say "THEY are close" afterall the Nanny had her right?  I found this video from a resident on the day Caylee was found, very interesting to note he says the area was knee to waist deep in water.....if she were placed there after she would not have been found with her bones scattered all over the area - that hurts me to even type that. 

http://www.wesh.com/video/18256239/index.html

Let me add this tidbit to the ponder:  IF (COUGH) the defense has PROOF the body was not there - who besides the ANTHONY family could or would provide this information?  The killer?  Zanny!?  Seriously - think on that - any proof would lead right back to casey and the family.
Lee being absent - could it be casey fears he sold her out?  Could that be the reason for the distraught voiceless, sexless, flirtless casey?

Could be.    Does anyone else think that all three of them - George, Cindy and KC -  looked like they had spent all night crying?   They all had swollen eyes, along with the bags, if you ask me.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: August 22, 2009, 11:39:18 AM »

YEPPERS, sure did!  Sometime what is not said is even more interesting than what is said!

Exactly what I was thinking ANJ............read between the lines

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: August 22, 2009, 11:46:20 AM »

That could very well be. He was saying they were very nice to him, and maybe they were.

They must have slipped him a gallon of their koolaid.        
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: August 22, 2009, 11:53:55 AM »

Ok - so if there is a rift between LP and Tony P - is it over money?    Didn't one of these individuals have to eat $50K when KC was put back in jail?   Money sure ruins relationships, doesn't it?
From what I'm reading from Tony, he doesn't like the way Leonard has dealt with many things. Tony just hates Nancy Grace, or so he says, and LP going on there and making up some stuff. And he is also mad about the memorial Leonard did for Caylee at Blanchard Park.

Very interesting....   
Just can't figure out why he is posting again, he hasn't for a long time. Must be some purpose, maybe to get his side of the story out.

No Rose..I think Tony P posted because he is pizzed at the defense and that the documents they are showing are not what he signed.  I think he was on the Today show for that reason too..to say that he in no way was an agent of Baez.  Bail boundsmen in no way can be an agent of the defense.  Leonard and his Bounty Hunter team lost their $50 grand when they rescinded the bond..and they provided the money to Tony.  Had something happened to Casey while she was out on bond...Tony would have owed the court the full bail amount..that is why they were protecting their investment so to speak..not for Baez or the A's.....LP was protecting Casey from harm from herself or anyone else....or running..it is just that simple.  Of course this is only my thoughts....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: August 22, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »

Ok - so if there is a rift between LP and Tony P - is it over money?    Didn't one of these individuals have to eat $50K when KC was put back in jail?   Money sure ruins relationships, doesn't it?
From what I'm reading from Tony, he doesn't like the way Leonard has dealt with many things. Tony just hates Nancy Grace, or so he says, and LP going on there and making up some stuff. And he is also mad about the memorial Leonard did for Caylee at Blanchard Park.

Very interesting....   
Just can't figure out why he is posting again, he hasn't for a long time. Must be some purpose, maybe to get his side of the story out.

No Rose..I think Tony P posted because he is pizzed at the defense and that the documents they are showing are not what he signed.  I think he was on the Today show for that reason too..to say that he in no way was an agent of Baez.  Bail boundsmen in no way can be an agent of the defense.  Leonard and his Bounty Hunter team lost their $50 grand when they rescinded the bond..and they provided the money to Tony.  Had something happened to Casey while she was out on bond...Tony would have owed the court the full bail amount..that is why they were protecting their investment so to speak..not for Baez or the A's.....LP was protecting Casey from harm from herself or anyone else....or running..it is just that simple.  Of course this is only my thoughts....
Thanks, I respect your thoughts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: August 22, 2009, 12:03:42 PM »

The house behind the Anthony's was vacant. We were granted permission to monitor that area. Nobody was living there just monitoring. The Anthony's have always been very nice to me Rob and Tracy. We still talk occassionally. There is some bad blood between them and Leonard because of not only what Leonard has done but some things that have been said between them. That memorial Leonard had was a joke!!! These conversations will come out in time.                Tony Padillo, WS, posted this yesterday.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: August 22, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »

I didn't watch, but I'm sticking to my theory that Lee's ex attorney left, because Lee told everything during his deposition with the State.

Not trying to discredit your theory but I find all the Ant’s so despicable that I can’t see any one of them doing the right thing ever unless there is so much pressure that the choice out of their hands. I hope you’re right and he did add some nails to KC’s coffin, but because I believe LA is as slimy as the rest of Ants I can only see him telling all if it is to save his own skin because he was involved in some way and could face charges himself. He’s a finger on the Anthony Hand Corporation and that’s where his loyalties lie. He showed his true self when he fought with the sign and sign won and then he dumped out the St. Bernard’s water bowl. Oh, and also when he helped GA bully that little senior woman with the sign and I can’t forget how he took away the items left on the lawn by well wishers. Plus, I will never forget that infamous hi 5. What a guy!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: August 22, 2009, 12:10:53 PM »

The house behind the Anthony's was vacant. We were granted permission to monitor that area. Nobody was living there just monitoring. The Anthony's have always been very nice to me Rob and Tracy. We still talk occassionally. There is some bad blood between them and Leonard because of not only what Leonard has done but some things that have been said between them. That memorial Leonard had was a joke!!! These conversations will come out in time.                Tony Padillo, WS, posted this yesterday.

Thanks No Rose,

Do you know which house he is referring to here?  Anyone have a google map?  And why was he monitoring a vacant house? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: August 22, 2009, 12:14:52 PM »

Thanks No Rose,

Do you know which house he is referring to here?  Anyone have a google map?  And why was he monitoring a vacant house? 
I will go back and get the link.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: August 22, 2009, 12:21:08 PM »

Thanks No Rose,

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88008&page=18         There is a map about half way down the page.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.